Oramorph sr 60 mg Questions

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oramorph sr 60 mg Questions

OpioNoMo Garagehousenation666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oramorph sr 60 mg Questions

swim has a script for Oramorph sr 60 mg and finds that they suck compared to oxycontin swim wans to know how to get around the extended release goe that comes out when swim snorts them

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Default Re: Oramorph sr 60 mg Questions

Don't snort them, plain and simple.

Occasionally Opiated LegalizeOpiates is an unknown quantity at this point LegalizeOpiates's Avatar

Just take em!! they'll get you high if you take enough.
    what the fuck is the internet??

Never Looked Back insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike's Avatar

Didn't know they amde Oramorph tablets...

You could do an extract(i'm thinking of completing the full detail ike-method guide tonight btw) or eat them... I suggest an extract. Morphine is next to worthless orally unless you got a whole damn bottle. you only get like 15% of that morphine when taken orally. Snorting only gets about 25%? in you. Unless IV'd morphine is indeed complete garbage and takes a buttload for any worthwhile effects.

I would personally sell it and buy oxy at least... but remember everyone is diff!!!

Later

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Re: Oramorph sr 60 mg Questions

I tried to extract them with a water/solvent method. And then precipitate with
    ammonia. I didnt get to the precipatate stage the water/solvent just turned
    into a beaker of GOOO, Foamy Gooo! And then it set up into a Gel. Pissed me off!
    All you need is LOVE and a 134 D Mini - Gun.

** Bring back the 6O's Raise some Hell.**

Never Looked Back doctor diesel has disabled reputation doctor diesel's Avatar

[quote=insaneike;149229]You could do an extract(i'm thinking of completing the full detail ike-method guide tonight btw) or eat them... I suggest an extract. Morphine is next to worthless orally unless you got a whole damn bottle. you only get like 15% of that morphine when taken orally. Snorting only gets about 25%? in you. Unless IV'd morphine is indeed complete garbage and takes a buttload for any worthwhile effects.[quote]

Hold on there Ike, haven't you just condemned poppy tea by saying all this??

Doc
    TOP JUNK FROM TOP JUNKIES
    PAUPS "A long, narrow foot usually matches a long, narrow face, while stubby toes usually belong to beady eyes"
    DAK "People are worried I'll get so skinny I fall through my asshole and hang myself"
    CHOPS "You gotta be pretty smart to know you're stupid"
    JAMESDIGITS "I've seen horrible people in clinics and had to wait outside due to the stench"
    MAKITA "It wasn't MRSA and it wasn't necrotic fasciitis, it was just some fucked-up shit*"

*Medical term

Never Looked Back insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike's Avatar

Umm... you do know that morphine is NOT what causes opiums effects, right? It is the strongest, most desirable opiate in opium/poppy plant but it's not what makes up for majority of the effects. Morphine only contributes to part of the effects that you get from opium. It's the combo of opiates in their that give it's effects.
    And yeap, you only get a VERY ltitle of the little morphine poppy plants do have in you(ver very shitty bioavailability, and morphien starts degrading at just 130-150F so smoking destorys way more morph than you loose with oral consumption). I like ope(pod tea is more so sedating than euphoric for my tastes, but strait ope is pretty good, has more of a 'hit' to it than pod tea for me). So it is very true that the mojaority of the effects from opium and pod tea is more so other opiates than morphine. As most of the morphine is waisted. It's the combo of all the opiates which give the good effects, and the little morph that does get put to use tops it off, but it's safe to say morphine isn't the main alakloid which gives effects in ope rfrom what I've read and understand.

I personally don't get much from morph(less IV'd, and I'm not a shooter).

someone gimme some drugs! Iused my meds too early again and this sucks!!!!

Later

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Ike's right!! You get so much more off M if you shoot it.

Oh and Ike,good to see you around.I hope all is "well" with you.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Opiophorum Member Azrael is fresh on the scene. Azrael is fresh on the scene. Azrael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garagehousenation666 View Post
    swim has a script for Oramorph sr 60 mg and finds that they suck compared to oxycontin swim wans to know how to get around the extended release goe that comes out when swim snorts them
    Crush into powder, put it in a cup, add some boiling water and if you want to defeat the taste squeeze some fresh grapefruit into the cup.

Never Looked Back ProdigalSon is an unknown quantity at this point ProdigalSon's Avatar

Youll never get around it. Bang the motherfuckers and call it a day. Ill probably never forgive myself for saying that either, but whatthefuckcanisay?

It is true though that if you take a shitload orally youll get low as shit but youll need alot
    A timid person is frightened before danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.

Opiophorum Member Azrael is fresh on the scene. Azrael is fresh on the scene. Azrael's Avatar

Yeah if I had my druthers I would shoot the small amount of morphine I receive daily, if I get caught shooting I don't get my next dose, so I'm stuck with taking oral morphine and having it just take the edge off. They don't really understand the difference between shooting morphine and shooting heroin. 3 weeks of daily heroin use did more damage to my veins than a year of daily morphine use.

I'd rather be on oral hydrocodone for maintenance/taper than oral morphine. I swear 10mg of hydro with some grapefruit juice does more good than 50-100mg of oral morphine.

Occasionally Opiated 94accord is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to take morphine a lot back in the day. I would usually just eat it or snort it. Now whenever i get morphine i I/V it. Its a whole different world between I/V and eat/snort. I do not recommend it though, because after you I/V for the first time you will never want to eat/snort anything again. Be careful

Opiophorum Member AGV10 is fresh on the scene. AGV10 is fresh on the scene.

There is no real relaible way to get round the extended release mechanism.

The extended release mechinism does one thing only: it slows down the digestion of the tablet in your stomach/gut. Ultimately the total amount of Morphine released from 40mg extended release tab versus whats released from a 40mg instant release tab is much the same - just take longer in the former.

Crushed up both will have much the same effect.

Morphine is basicaly crap taken orally - that's why oxy was developed: it's bio-availibility is some thing like twice that of MO for the same mg dosage (something like that - don't hold me to the exact figure).

You can try extracting and IV'ing - but that will result in even less MO been avalible, and ultimately you are gone land up using more of the stuff, both to compnesate for the redcued amount avalible from extraction, and more importantly, because IV'ing just doesn't last as long.

As others have said: try get something else - oxy would be a much better choice 30mg-40mg oxy instant, taken orally would be a btter choice than 60mg Oramorph extracted.

AGV10

+ Reply to Thread