Hydromorph Contin

Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: Hydromorph Contin

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Default Hydromorph Contin

Up in Canada (dont think these are in the us) we have Hydromorphon Contin pills that come 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 24mg, and 30 mg pills. These pills come in capsule form with the time release "beads" in them. SWIM has just recieved a nice sum of these 30mg pills for an AWSOME deal. I am very excited to try these suckers out!

SWIM has no experience dealing with these time released "beads"...can SWIM just crush these beads and eat/snort? Also, not that SWIM shoots, but can they be shot?

Btw, if anyone is curious, these sell on the street for 20 bucks

Thanks in advance for the help !
    Last edited by Nate; 06-23-2007 at 08:48 PM.

Never Looked Back pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy is a jewel in the rough pharmboy's Avatar

Re: Hydromorph Contin

I think they may be called Palladone XL ( can't tell w/o pics )

But as always with any time release concoction BE Careful, when
    you crush it up your gettin all that at the same time.

Nice score !

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

Default Re: Hydromorph Contin

hell, it's all the same - the important thing is - it's hydromorphone... Becareful with your dosing if you're new.

IV'ing is the way to go, I imagine you'd just crush the beads, mix, head and serve.

Otherwise, snorting it better than orally I'm told.. (I've only had D via IV)

Have fun with your fucking awesome stash.

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Nope these are called hydromorh contin. Here's a pic of one, mine is the exact same except it says 30mg. From what I have read these are only avaliable in Canada.

http://www.purdue.ca/pdf/Hydromorph%...Dec%202006.pdf

Opiophorum Member greasy_bear is an unknown quantity at this point greasy_bear's Avatar

We're fucking drooling here.
    The beads are hard as hell, but well worth the work it takes to grind them and the finer you smash them, the better they hit. Use a pill crusher and start grinding.
    I've never wanted to risk one trying to get it in a fit. They're too rare.
    Have fun and be careful, you lucky bastard!
    They don't make Palladone in the US anymore. (neener-neeners)

Well SWIM glad to hear that they were worth while. SWIM has only ever done some K8s, and it was an alrite buzz. SWIM will probably stash them away for hurting times.

Over 1.5 GRAMS of beautiful Hydromorphone.

Can anyone else confirm that these beads can just be crushed to break the time release?

AWOL

the time release balls I would imagine are the same as any of the other morphine type time release (avinza) shit they have going on.

Crushing them might work, but I doubt it and those bastards are typically so fucking hard to crush you'd need a vice. I imagine you have to crisp them the same as an Avinza. There are a few threads on that, search "crisping" and "Ike extraction" TM had a post with pictures and all that. Insaineike is the founder of "the ike" method. I'm guessing the same applies to your hydromorph contin's

Enjoy bro, I'm jellous as a mofo.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=4214
    http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=4251
    http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=8157

I'd go with ikes method myself.
    Last edited by AWOL; 06-23-2007 at 10:07 PM.

Jr. Opiophile euphoria2002 is an unknown quantity at this point euphoria2002's Avatar

SWIM wouldn't mind having a healthy supply of those. Hydromorph is the one major pharm SWIM hasn't not had the pleasure of trying.

Maybe one of these days.... you never know.

Opiophorum Member Dirtyrockstar is an unknown quantity at this point Dirtyrockstar's Avatar

it looks like the slow release morphine pills we might get in Australia called Kapanol, gel caps full of little hard white balls that you just smash in a pill crusher hit with water and filter somewhat. some ppl call them Crapanol coz u cant make bake with them (so im told) i like em coz their quick with no heating required. they're a favourite with the ppl in institutions coz they can be sedated via "fairy bread" where the white ones are replaced with morphine balls. but having hydromorphone in that big a dose and in the form of little balls would rock, it would make measuring out ur dose easy coz isnt 30mg quite a bit? dont clinical hydromorphone injections have 2mg?. photoes.

yummy

Opiophorum Member greasy_bear is an unknown quantity at this point greasy_bear's Avatar

The beads in hydromorph contin are like industrial diamonds.
    Be careful because if you just try to smash them between two spoons they'll go flying!
    Get a dollar store pill crusher or a mortar & pestle.

I've considered the possibility that the time release is the hardness, without any wax or polymers.

Have fun, Nate!

Thanks for the help folks, I tried out ikes method on a few of the capsules, worked great! mmmm hydromorphone IR powder, this would be a scary time if i started a shooting habit, good thing I haven't. I know most of the shooters out there will agree that hydromorph used any other way but iv is a waste, and i'd agree with them BUT, if you have enough, oral and more specifically snorting is very enjoyable.

Most of the time I never really enjoyed getting Diluadid (spelling?) because if you don't shoot dosages of 2 - 8 mg in pill form is pretty useless and not worth it when you can just go get an 80 for 20 bucks anyways. Since these have such high doses of hydromorphone non shooters can enjoy this great opoid too !

A thought I had when I first encountered these beauties was, "I pity the poor bastard that actually NEEDS this much pain relief."
    What the fuck can you get for breakthrough pain? 1600ug fenta-pops, three at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Thanks for the help folks, I tried out ikes method on a few of the capsules, worked great! mmmm hydromorphone IR powder, this would be a scary time if i started a shooting habit, good thing I haven't. I know most of the shooters out there will agree that hydromorph used any other way but iv is a waste, and i'd agree with them BUT, if you have enough, oral and more specifically snorting is very enjoyable.
    Most of the time I never really enjoyed getting Diluadid (spelling?) because if you don't shoot dosages of 2 - 8 mg in pill form is pretty useless and not worth it when you can just go get an 80 for 20 bucks anyways. Since these have such high doses of hydromorphone non shooters can enjoy this great opoid too !
    Just a question, Nate. What does an 8 mg dilly go for in your area?
    We're paying 20 here and when I've bumped into the 30s, they sold for $35.
    People don't buy them because they're so hard to break down.

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Oh, fuck.
    I'd sell my soul to the devil to get one of them.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiW View Post
    Oh, fuck.
    I would too, if I still had a soul that is.

Never Looked Back youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiW View Post
    Oh, fuck.
    For just one, Cowgirl? You know you'd want several thousand at the very least if you're selling your soul. Don't let it go cheap. You're far too awesome for that.

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

The cowgirl had to S$** alot of her stuff to make a substantial payment on her fines where my PV was.
    I owed them $1400 and got 'er knocked down to $797, anyhow, BAD MOVE.

Now I'm in some bad w/d and NOT liking it. Considering an ER trip.
    Not sure what to do, as the last time I went to the local one, they pissed me off and I left with an IV in my hand and a line attached to a Sodium bag, just some basic fluids. Not sure. Not sure. Maybe I could drive up the road to the smaller hospital. Any ideas????

(sorry to the O for hijacking the thread)

Opiophorum Member jwalm is an unknown quantity at this point jwalm's Avatar

ok so about IVing the Purdue Palladone/Hydromorphone Contin pills...

if you were to crush the beads to a very fine powder and prepare for IV like any other Dilaudid pill, why would this not work? Or would it work?

thank you for the responses

Quote Originally Posted by greasy_bear View Post
    Just a question, Nate. What does an 8 mg dilly go for in your area?
    We're paying 20 here and when I've bumped into the 30s, they sold for $35.
    People don't buy them because they're so hard to break down.
    8mg dillies in my area are 10 bucks even. Recently my area has seemed to have lots of these hydromorph contin, must be some people getting scrips for em.

Heidi SWIM knows u wouldn't trade your soul for just one, if i showed a pic of the "pile" you would know SWIM could do better then 1. I figured i would save out on the pic, as i feel like im bragging enough.

Come Move to Canada, Hydromophone party at my house!! Think we can polish off over a gram Heidi?

Occasionally Opiated brine is an unknown quantity at this point brine's Avatar

nate be careful with those bastards,i just swallow them ,mybuddy chews them,the guys down the street crank them.we get the 24's very potent. i took 2 one day with a couple d2's i acually got worried if i was going to pull through. it took about 2 hours to pull myself together then i enjoyed! brine.

Occasionally Opiated SCUD is an unknown quantity at this point SCUD's Avatar

Think we can polish off over a gram Heidi?
    You obviously dont know heidi that well....

Heidi is my hero.

Enjoy your stash bro. Im of to go spend a couple hundred bux on some tar and have me some fun.

Opiophorum Member jwalm is an unknown quantity at this point jwalm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwalm View Post
    ok so about IVing the Purdue Palladone/Hydromorphone Contin pills...

if you were to crush the beads to a very fine powder and prepare for IV like any other Dilaudid pill, why would this not work? Or would it work?

thank you for the responses
    anybody want to answer this question?

I've got this bottle and have been trying to find out the best way to take them for about a week now

haven't even cracked the seal yet...

Quote Originally Posted by jwalm View Post
    anybody want to answer this question?

I've got this bottle and have been trying to find out the best way to take them for about a week now

haven't even cracked the seal yet...

Look at DV's post on the first page i believe, he gives links to ike's method for dealing with those time release balls. I tried the method myself on a few of mine and it works great!

AWOL

Re: Hydromorph Contin

Look at DV's post on the first page i believe, he gives links to ike's method for dealing with those time release balls. I tried the method myself on a few of mine and it works great!
    What !?!?!?! :eek:

He wants you to tell him exactly how right here and now, he doesn't want to follow silly links and read things. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by d v 1 3 1 3 View Post
    What !?!?!?! :eek:

He wants you to tell him exactly how right here and now, he doesn't want to follow silly links and read things. Geez.
    Pinned the tail on the donkey! You Win!:cool:

I think you can use a knife to pry the foil seal off of the bottle.
    Then take out the cotton and desiccant pack, because you can't get high on those.

Opiophorum Member Dirtyrockstar is an unknown quantity at this point Dirtyrockstar's Avatar

hey greasy_bear if u have trubble crushing the shit between two spoons try putting the desired number of balls on one spoon then covering with one ml or one cc or whatever of water then crush, the surface tension provided by the water will stop em going 'ping' and flying across the room which def. pisses u off. wish there was hydromorph 'round here in any form at all.

Occasionally Opiated alissanurse is an unknown quantity at this point alissanurse's Avatar

i had access to 3mg hydro morph and i was scared of the slow realise, caus i remember taking ms contin before and it was a awful experience, i dont like the whole slow realease, but then again i like oxycontins which are generally given to my patients q12hrs(every 12 hrs) u iknow its amazing what some 75lb elderly patients can take i have one lady on 150mcg duragesic and dilaudid 8mg which she can take every 2 hrs and almost takes it around the clock, shes awsome,lol

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Alissa, please check the date on the thread before you reply.

Closed Thread