Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shooting Norco? How would SWIM do this?

Occasionally Opiated Johnny Two-bags is an unknown quantity at this point
    City of Angeles, and I'm looking for wings

Default Shooting Norco? How would SWIM do this?

SWIM usually shoots dope a couple times a week. But he's getting 25 Norcos for free in a couple days, and would like to shoot 'em. How would one go about this? Is the APAP content low enough that it could just be crushed, cooked, and filtered via cotton?

SWIM doesn't want to take them orally if it can be avoided, because due to tolerance, it would probably take 10 just to start getting right.

Thanks for the advice, you folks are always helpful.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Default Re: Shooting Norco? How would SWIM do this?

Please don't do this...

In addition to not being any more effective (maybe less) than oral, it is dangerous because you will be blasting large amounts of apap in with it no matter how much you filter. Even if you can filter out all of the particulate apap, the stuff that is actually dissolved in the solution can re crystalize when you inject it or something like that and fuck you up.

In my younger and dumber days, I tried this and found less of a buzz than just taking them orally. I CWE'd 10 10/325 norcos and shot. Really didn't feel much at all. I would have had a good buzz off of 100mg oral hydrocodone at the time.

I really don't think hydrocodone is active interveinously. If it is, it is not much.

Eat 'em bro.

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

i completely agree with chemboy.

OpioNoMo flipside is an unknown quantity at this point flipside's Avatar

Your kidding right? Eat them. Shooting Norco is not something you want to do. the fact that you don't see it discussed here ought to clue you in as to the fact that it's not done. . Do a CWE and swallow the hydro. you said you could get off on 100mgs so do it that way.

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

All the above answers and more.

Don't even think about shooting them.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Occasionally Opiated Johnny Two-bags is an unknown quantity at this point
    City of Angeles, and I'm looking for wings

Quote Originally Posted by flipside View Post
    Your kidding right? Eat them. Shooting Norco is not something you want to do. the fact that you don't see it discussed here ought to clue you in as to the fact that it's not done. . Do a CWE and swallow the hydro. you said you could get off on 100mgs so do it that way.

100mg oral i can get off on, sure, but I thought that maybe 30mg IV would do the trick.

Regardless, judging by the responses, I'm just going to chew 'em up. Thanks, folks.

OpioNoMo flipside is an unknown quantity at this point flipside's Avatar

it would be nice.but sadly that's not the case. Gad you can get off on them oraly though. Enjoy.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Two-bags View Post
    100mg oral i can get off on, sure, but I thought that maybe 30mg IV would do the trick.

Regardless, judging by the responses, I'm just going to chew 'em up. Thanks, folks.

Good choice JTB.

Hope it works out for you....

You would have been disappointed with trying to bang them even if it didn't do anything bad to you.

Enjoy them tasty Norcos

Junky aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about

you won't get a rush of any kind if that is what your thinking , just a possible trip to the ER and maybe lossing an arm or something
    I know i've tried IVing hydrocodones and it is pointless
    just go get some tagament and white grapefruit juice pop the pills chew'em if you like and wait the 15-20 minutes to get alittle high
    but NO RUSH WILL COME IF YOU SLAM THEM I PROMISE

ps.... I love you flipside and hope your week has brightened up somewhat through your strugles
    "What we have here is not a war on drugs, but a war on personal freedom"
    young, dumb and full of opium

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Shooting Norco? Are you serious?

DO NOT DO THIS..........

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

SWIM usually shoots dope a couple times a week. But he's getting 25 Norcos for free in a couple days, and would like to shoot 'em. How would one go about this? Is the APAP content low enough that it could just be crushed, cooked, and filtered via cotton?

SWIM doesn't want to take them orally if it can be avoided, because due to tolerance, it would probably take 10 just to start getting right.

I see everyone has given the correct advice. Thank god.

SWIM would be a moron to shoot Norcos/Vicodin/Lortab. Just a flat-out bad idea.

OpioNoMo the_florist is an unknown quantity at this point

after CWE, orally or rectally. they are supposedly more bio-available if you 'back-door' them as there is no first pass through the liver.

Opiophorum Member MttJocy is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a smart idea, don't shoot up a solution saturated with barely soluble APAP and after a CWE it is saturated you are likely to end up with bits of APAP recrystallising in your veins or something nasty, not to mention some damn fine particles of APAP are likely to manage to get through the filter and the cotton I would have thought, fine ones but not gonna do your veins any good, just don't do it.

Occasionally Opiated Phloman is an unknown quantity at this point Phloman's Avatar

Re: Shooting Norco? How would SWIM do this?

YOU (aka SWIM) should not and would not do that.

Absolutely horrible idea, and you have better chances of dying than you do of experiencing an enjoyable high.

Never Looked Back I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod's Avatar

You're a good friend for coming here and checking it out first, for swim
    Nice to see the site doing it's job... harm reduction!
    ~Give man a mask, then he will show you his true face.~

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

No one mentioned GF juice or tagamet.. Run a CWE and drink a couple glasses of grapefruit juice or take 2-3 tagamet 1hr before and double your pleasure!

Don't chew 'em, filter 'em. Tylenol is nasty..

Opiophorum Member grant123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    No one mentioned GF juice or tagamet.. Run a CWE and drink a couple glasses of grapefruit juice or take 2-3 tagamet 1hr before and double your pleasure!

Don't chew 'em, filter 'em. Tylenol is nasty..
    yeah id 2nd that CWE them all that apap on your liver isnt good

Never Looked Back odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd's Avatar

Plus you can get pulmonary edema from shooting norco.

+ Reply to Thread