Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IV'ing 30mg Morphine IR

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

IV'ing 30mg Morphine IR

So SWIM pulled out a spoon and attempted to crush a 30mg IR Morphine pill. SWIM got it ready and shot it, SWIM for sure hit a vein right on, but afterwards he got this nasty little bump (where it looked like he SC'd it instead) so SWIM used the rest of it in a different part of his arm and the same thing happened. Im not saying he didnt get high, what I am saying is that when SWIM shot it again he got about the same sized bump in a different part of his arm. Why is this, it was a pretty big bump. Does this always happen when IV'ing a 30mg IR?? Is it because SWIM didnt heat it up (I thought your not suppose to cook morphine, doesnt heat destroy it?) Any similiar experiences would be great appreciated......VIVA LA MORPHINE!!!!!

On a side note, I feel like a good methadone high (which SWIM has only done a couple of times) is a much better high than morphine. He thinks that metahdone is a much better euphoria and full body high than morph. I guess everybody is different though. I know so many people that despise methadone, SWIM prefers it over morph. Anybody else feel this way??
    Like taking the hair off a monkey.........dont try this at home

Opiophorum Member GMorris is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: IV'ing 30mg Morphine IR

Interesting...

I've shot a few of the MSIR 30's and have never had any complications, with the exception of the talc going to my lungs. The next day I feel like I'm having trouble breathing but after coughing for a while it just goes away. That's probably the only reason I don't do it all the time. It might depend on the manufacturer as well. The ones I shot were all Roxane, with the numbers 54/262 on them. They're round and white, a bit larger than the brand name MSIR that I've seen, which are oblong. If I could get my hands on some wheel filters, I'd shoot them much more often, so I'm kinda glad I can't get them easily.

The only thing about shooting M is the "pins and needles" effect. Sometimes I don't get that at all, and others it's really strong. Mostly in the face/head I'll get all hot and prickly for a few seconds, then I just really feel excellent for the most part. After I drink about a six-pack of beer it REALLY feels good!

As for methadone though, I've had more methadone than I want in one lifetime. I've never shot it, nor have I ever wanted to, but I have taken enough to get buzzed. Once or twice when the old tolerance was fairly low, I took like 50 - 60mg. orally and felt that warmness in the gut and all, but it didn't last long as wasn't nearly as intense as Morphine. Given the choice, I'd always choose the Morphine, but that's just me...

Opiophorum Member paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan's Avatar

Default Re: IV'ing 30mg Morphine IR

The MS IR 30's Shaunclo's talking about are the name brand IR's. They're tiny tic tac shaped brown pills (when I say tiny I mean TINY, much smaller than tic tacs). I don't think they're mixed with much of anything.

I actually like these better than the 120mg Avinza's. The Avinza's seem as though no matter what you can never effectively destroy the time release mechanism, even if you crush them and snort/brown/eat/shoot them. When you insufflate them they don't gel up but they burn like hot shards of glass (not the drug but actual glass) & 1-120mg avinza snorted does not even come close to 4 30mg IR's snorted and the IR's don't burn at all. I can brown 2 120mg Avinza's and not be anywhere near as fucked up as when I snort 6 30mg IRs all at once, let alone browning them, DAMN!!! Man I love those brown litle rabbit turd tic tac things:cheeky2: !!!
    Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.
    -- George Burns

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

WORD BROTHA!!!

Those little MS IR's are grand indeed. I dont like the 120 avinzas because I just cant not shoot em. Which I dont like to do anymore, but the IR's those are great when you crush and snort. I really dont like snorting, but when it comes to those little bad-boys, its very niiiiiccccccceeeeeee. ahhhhhhh

Occasionally Opiated Laudanum is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a pretty good method for preparing my 30mg ER ms-contins for iv use. i wonder if it would work for these avinzas? i don't have any of them to experiment with, but if you do, i will provide my step-by-step method of preparing and you can let me know how it goes.

Occasionally Opiated Evolbeaver is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to be the blatant new guy and ask those probably really obvious new guy questions, but I am curious. The letters "IR" that you used to describe SWIM's pills, do they stand for "Immediate Release", meaning that those pills have no time release coating? If its not what it means could someone be so kind to fill me in, it would be much appreciated. Also, if anyone knows of a place on this site or possible another site that has a glossary/index or something that provides definitions of things related to these forums let me know about that too please, just looking for something to read and learn but nothing particular to any certain topic/substance. Thanks again everyone. Sorry to post and not add anything constructive to the thread, not trying to get anyone sidetracked. Also, while we are on the topic and before I end my post, I would like to show my love for that special time release coating that wraps all my favorite medications, emphasis on oxy, making them ever so beneficial to people with severe pain who just cant handle taking a few pills every few hours throughout the day.... its all this that makes the government allow Purdue to produce the pills. Thank you time release.

(No offense to anyone who does suffer from pain and has to take pills on a regular schedule. I only said that as a joke, I'm sure it is very tough to have to always be dependent on a doctor's prescription to overcome your physical pains. I cant relate to having to regularly wake up all night to take medication just to be able to sleep, and I'm sure you much appreciate time release pills too, just for a little different reason than me...)

Opiophorum Member Mokelly is an unknown quantity at this point Mokelly's Avatar

Sorry to be the blatant new guy and ask those probably really obvious new guy questions, but I am curious. The letters "IR" that you used to describe SWIM's pills, do they stand for "Immediate Release",

yes
    All of the above is false.

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops's Avatar

Wow, man you guys never cease to amaze me. How in the fuck do you get your hands on all these primo pharmaceuticals????!!!! I guess I am a little bit jealous. Back in my pharmacy-working days, even working in a pharmacy, (and I did all the ordering too), even then I couldn't just order any C-II I wanted and then take it for myself. Actually, that's how I got into trouble and ended up getting fired for the second and final time (I ordered "Lilly" brand opium tincture and swiped the whole bottle). But that was back in the Summer of 2000 when it all came to a head.

Anyways, in about 1996, before all that bad stuff happened, I was doing MSIR 30mg CAPSULES for a while. They were filled with bright red balls. That red color was a shitload of tartrazine (usually tartrazine is yellow or orange, but when there's a shitload of it, it takes on a red color). If I shot those 30 MSIR caps, I got the red bump that Shuan was talking about, and a slight allergic reaction to the buttload of tartrazine, which actually felt a lot like the "pins and needles" that GMmorris was talking about. Hey GM, maybe the "pins and needles" is from tartrazine?

Those MSIR caps I'm talking about were made by Purdue, the same company that makes MS Contin and Oxycontin.

Now it's just a daily 16mg ration of buprenorphine. Hey, at least I conned my doc into giving me only Subutex! The suboxones "don't work for me."

Jr. Opiophile bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil's Avatar

I found this millipore syringe filters lately (made a thread in Heroin - "Filters"). Would those get the shot clean enough maybe to avoid problems with the lungs?

Opiophorum Member GMorris is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Zoop
    felt a lot like the "pins and needles" that GMmorris was talking about. Hey GM, maybe the "pins and needles" is from tartrazine?

I don't think there is any tartrazine in the ones I get, the pins and needles feeling is definitely from the Morphine itself. Never really figured out why that happens, but I suspect it is a kind of allergic reaction or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by bogumil
    I found this millipore syringe filters lately (made a thread in Heroin - "Filters"). Would those get the shot clean enough maybe to avoid problems with the lungs?
    Most likely. I actually figured out a way to filter them using pieces of a coffee filter. I posted all about the method somewhere, but I can't remember just where right now.

Jr. Opiophile bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil's Avatar

Yes, I remember the thread, really cool. I think I would give this a try. I dont Iv though, so im not yet in the need of filter tools. But Im preparing ... lol

Occasionally Opiated shoxy is an unknown quantity at this point shoxy's Avatar

YEAH THOSE LITTLE IR'S ARE A BITCH but man i wish i had some right about now.....we cant get shit around here....here being hillbilly heroin capital....its a sad thing what these idiots have ruined for the responsible users......nothing but smoke stacks and rednecks, pot and liquor none of which helps me ....anyone else out there from the tristate area wanna talk>?

Occasionally Opiated shadowbox is an unknown quantity at this point shadowbox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaunclo View Post
    On a side note, I feel like a good methadone high (which SWIM has only done a couple of times) is a much better high than morphine. He thinks that metahdone is a much better euphoria and full body high than morph. I guess everybody is different though. I know so many people that despise methadone, SWIM prefers it over morph. Anybody else feel this way??
    I agree on the 'done. I don't do it enough to have any kind of tolerance, and so doing 40mg or so delivers a very nice euphoria and body high. Lasts forever, too.

Occasionally Opiated shadowbox is an unknown quantity at this point shadowbox's Avatar

I've searched the site and found some info, but i'd like to ask a question, just in case I can learn a bit more. I'll soon have a fair number of 30mg Morphine IR. I don't iv, so it's either swallow or insufflate for me. I'm guessing that I'll get more bang for the buck snorting these. Can anyone having experience with these weigh in on the better method of the two?

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

snort. morphine's oral bioavailibility sucks. Or shove 'em up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tm420tm View Post
    snort. morphine's oral bioavailibility sucks. Or shove 'em up your ass.
    I second that......snorting beats swalloing on almost anything. But it wont last as long. So it depends on what your wanting out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by shoxy View Post
    nothing but smoke stacks and rednecks, pot and liquor none of which helps me ....anyone else out there from the tristate area wanna talk>?
    Yeah Shoxy? whaddya want to talk about?

New Opiophile marriahlyn is an unknown quantity at this point

someone i know is getting cristalia little white morphine ir pills. how does one go preparing them for injection? i've heard some places heat, some places no heat. i will def filter but should just use warm water or boil lightly in spoon

Occasionally Opiated azuran is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by bogumil View Post

those should help get the shot clean enough, just make sure to filter it with something larger like a cotton ball first to get out the large particulate matter so that you don't just gunk up all of the filter

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by shoxy View Post
    ......nothing but smoke stacks and rednecks, pot and liquor none of which helps me ....anyone else out there from the tristate area wanna talk>?

I wanna talk. Do you like unicorns?
    Attached Images

Occasionally Opiated azuran is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by d v 1 3 1 3 View Post
    I wanna talk. Do you like unicorns?
    who doesn't like unicorns :P

Occasionally Opiated thbronze is an unknown quantity at this point thbronze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marriahlyn View Post
    someone i know is getting cristalia little white morphine ir pills. how does one go preparing them for injection? i've heard some places heat, some places no heat. i will def filter but should just use warm water or boil lightly in spoon
    Hey there,personaly I think they suck,have same thing,I slightly heat as w/anything- except shitty neocalmans-msir30mg-from argentina,heating ruins chance of prep for iv. crystalia from arg. also, I believe-both very weak,hardly any pins&needle effect,better than nothing thou

Mine are light green,pharmer.org thread about because pill has no markings

New Opiophile moke is an unknown quantity at this point

Bronze

i have the same ones , how do you process them ?

light green 1 sccore no marking from SA

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

LOOK EVERYONE- MS contin IR and Oxycodone IR tablets are SO FUCKIN EASY to prep for shooting. I don't even know why it's a question- smash it into a powder and pretend it's dope. duh...

I don't even IV and I know this shit. You know it's fine to ask, and I understand if you only have 1 left and you don't want to fuck it up, but if you got a couple, fuckin experiment a little- it'll save you the trouble of asking a question you probably won't look for the answer to anyways.

But the point is, IR pills are designed with no wax or anything- they break down very easy, and it's part of the design of the pill (IR=instant release) and that means no matter which kind of generic MS IR or OC IR you have, it's going to be the same procedeure. Do the exact same thing you would do if you got a little hunk of dope.

Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but it seems like such a simple thing. I'm an asshole, I know that. So take it lightly.

Tm
    im talkin bout heat etc how much also right now i get a clear grean liquid in rig and white stuff left in the spoon , does too much heat disolve the filler ?

will MS IR disolve without heat , is the filler whats left

or is it MS ???

MS =morphine sulfate
    IR=instant release
    CR or -contin=time release
    so, 30mg MS IR= 30mg of instant release morphine sulfate

Morphine is water soluble, so it should all go into solution as soon as you mix the crushed pill with water. Ideally, the only shit left in your cooker should be the binders and inactive ingredients. I wouldn't cook it unless it doesnt work cold. Why bother with heat- it's just going to help the inactive ingredients dissolve. The MS itself should dissolve at room temperature, no problem. Taste the shot while it's in the spoon, it should taste bitter. Make your hit without cooking and see how it hits ya- should be perfect.

Then, if you don't think you got it all, taste the shit that's left in the spoon- if it's more bitter than the shot, there's still MS in there, eat it. Fuck, eat it anyways, it was made to go in your stomach, so it can't hurt.

Sorry I was a cock in the last post.

thanks

might try a cold IM this weekend,last time 30 mg didnt feel much .

thanks

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by moke View Post
    thanks

might try a cold IM this weekend,last time 30 mg didnt feel much .

thanks
    No veins?

+ Reply to Thread