Extracting Fentanyl from the Patches

Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Extracting Fentanyl from the Patches

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

Default Extracting Fentanyl from the Patches

is there any method of getting just the fentanyl out of the patches. I've used the patches many times. the first I just stuck the damn thing on my neck and put a sticker over it LOL

someone tells me that many half used patches can be found in the garbage can of a certain vet office

anyways my question is, how do you get the fentanyl out if you don't want to wear it. I've smoked it but I've read on heroinhelper.com that there is a lot of really bad shit in it. a lot of people just eat the gel, but there have been reports of liver failure because of the bad shit in it. don't feel like doing anymore damage to my liver and I'm sure it's not good for your lungs, but I guess I could always just wear the damn things.
    thanks
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Occasionally Opiated Nuke is an unknown quantity at this point Nuke's Avatar

Default Re: Extracting Fentanyl from the Patches

Just wear them. I dont know about harmfull shit in it, all I thought it contained was glycerin and fentanyl but who knows. All I know is fentanyl is dangerous shit to fuck around with.
    OMGWTFBBQ -ð-¿-ð--

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

the back of the packet it comes in says: inactive ingredients (that is inactive if you don't eat it or smoke it I guess) hydroxyethyl cellulose, ethylene vinyl-acetate copolymer. maybe it's not bad, I have no idea. Does anyone here know if any of that stuff is really going to kill your liver or any other organ if you ingest it. here is what it says, this is from heroinhelper.com
    A Reader Cautions
    I read your stories on Fentanyl and the contents of the Duragesic® patches. A relative of mine works for an in-home nursing care program where they administer strong drugs to the patients. When they die, the nurses confiscate these so they don't fall into the "wrong" hands. Needless to say, I have gotten my hands on some pretty heavy stuff over the years: 160 mg OxyContin®, morphine ampuls, and especially Duragesic®.

These patches come in various strengths that have a total Fentanyl content of between 2.5 mg (releasing 25 micro-grams per hour) and 10 mg (releasing 100 micro-grams per hour). In other words, huge amounts. I have cut any number of these open, and ran a q-tip inside to extract some of the fluid. After all the juice inside the patch was gone, I would cut the remaining empty patch into pieces and chew on it with delight.

After about 4 months of doing this with a case of 35 10 mg patches, I was admitted to the hospital with a liver problem. The solution inside Duragesic® caused my liver to nearly explode. My enzymes were over 10,000--unbelievably high. This was not the result of the Fentanyl; it was the result of the other stuff in the patches.

My advice is: don't mess with these patches. Use them as directed unless you are one seriously knowledgeable chemist and know how to extract the Fentanyl from the glycerine and the alcohol. Even then, who would be ballsy enough to test your first draft? Death row inmates?

That's just my two cents. Happy using!

by Yeah Right © 2003
    Last Modified: 10 January 2004
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus

I'm not worried about having an OD, I'm concerned if there really is any risk at eating the goop. I know a LOT of people who eat these once in a while, but that one person apparently ate them all the time and reported liver problems.
    but they did mention something about glycerine being the cause I don't know, I should probably just google all the ingredients to see what they do but I wanted to see if there was a way of extracting just the fentanyl.
    anyone else ever hear about diving into vet trash to find shit? someone on another board said that sometimes the place he worked at would throw out ampules of ketamine, hydromorphone, etc. with some left in it, into the regular garbage. Me and a friend are going to investigate some local garbage heh hope we find something good.
    Last edited by Paregoric Kid; 01-21-2005 at 03:38 PM.

bi11i

someone on another board said that sometimes the place he worked at would throw out ampules of ketamine, hydromorphone, etc. with some left in it, into the regular garbage. Me and a friend are going to investigate some local garbage heh hope we find something good.
    i wouldn't hold your breath, my friend....

yeah I know I'm probably only getting my hopes up, but from everything else I've read fentanyl patches are almost always thrown in regular trash with some gel left in them. one of my friends has worked in a bunch of nursing homes and says they always throw the old patches in the regular garbage.
    I was more hoping to find half used fentanyl patches which is a lot more likely than little drops of hydromorphone left in a bottle, but I can always dream lol
    but fuck going through a nursing homes garbage, there should be a lot less shit to route through in a vets trash than a large nursing homes trash
    the worst that can happen is finding nothing but trash, anything else is a plus
    speaking of used fentanyl patches in the trash, a friend of mine asked the doctor about getting them in addition to their methadone and the doc said "you don't want that stuff, you'll have junkies going through your garbage to lick used patches" lol ain't it the truth doc
    Last edited by Paregoric Kid; 01-21-2005 at 05:02 PM.

jacky

man, you are hardcore, not that I am above such things, I am sure that I would smoke some of that gel, or at least would have. I did plenty stupid and risky things that were probably far less sanitary when using heroin. spill over ratios and outdated medications, and leftover fentynal patches are the stuff of junkies dreams. the ketamine I used to do was the product of spillover from a vets office. I had a freind who discharged himself from a portland re-hab, and on his way to score dope downtown he saw a bottle of cough syrup in the window af an antique store, it was full of opium tincture. this guy used to pull water out of toilets to shoot up with, so drinking a bottle of seriously outdated medicine was nothing. he got wasted.

bi11i

this guy used to pull water out of toilets to shoot up with, so drinking ....
    hey, i know a guy like that.....

interesting thing to add, an old junkie friend of mine, and I mean old, he says back in the 70s he got morphine syrettes from some ww2 army ration and said the needle was fucking huge so they squeezed the morphine into orange juice and drank it. also said some guy used to look for where the outhouses were and would dig up on properties to try and find bottles of laudnum, canabis tincture, shit like that and I guess he did some vintage shit and he said he had cocaine hcl and they all did something. all of that shit was like more than 50 years old except the syrettes and they still did something. pretty interesting. I have a good story about the vet trash I'll type up later

New Opiophile cate is an unknown quantity at this point

Want to know where I throw my garbage away? So much of the stuff is still in the patches after the three days.

Seriously, fentanyl can be pretty dangerous, but you build up a tolerance very quickly. Wearing the patches can be quite slow, but there are places on the body which absorb quicker than others. When you figure that the doses in the Actiq "lollypops" are a lot higher, that should not be too dangerous. The Actiq does not have so much dangerous added "other stuff."

I don't really prefer fentanyl, it makes me walk weird and it doesn't have the same feel of most other opiates. of course I've never tried IV fentanyl so I don't know. I do know that free patches are fun. any details to your garbage can would be much appreciated lol

Occasionally Opiated COLONELWAYNE is an unknown quantity at this point

EATING FENTANYL GEL DOES WREACK HAVOC ON YOUR LIVER .IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH,EAT 2 OR 3 25MG PATCHES A DAY AND SLEEP ON FRESH WHITE SHEETS THAT NIGHT AND AFTER ALL THE NITE SWEATS AND NIGHTMARES YOU ARE GOING TO ENDURE ,LOOK AT THE COLOR OF THE SHEETS WHERE YOU HAVE LAID.MINE LOOKED LIKE THE BURIAL SHROUD OF CHRIST SHOWN ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL.IN MY OPINION SERIOUSLY THIS DRUG AND METHOD IS ONE OF THE MOST DAMAGING UNCALCULATED RISK THAT YOU CAN TAKE AS FAR AS RISKING THE POSSIBILITY OF LONG TERM LIVER DAMAGE.AND EVEN SO THE LIVER WILL EVENTUALLY HEAL ITSELF IF GIVEN AMPLE TIME AND PROPER DIET TO DO SO.NO BUZZ TO ME IS WORTH DYING OVER SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY AT 20 30 OR 40(WHICH I JUST TURNED AND REALLY FEEL IT) IF I HAD KNOWN I WAS GOING TO LIVE THIS LONG,I'D HAVE TAKEN BETTER CARE OF MYSELF.HAHA!

OpioNoMo deepinsyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, guys at this point do you really have to question if the stuff is harmful to your liver or life, I mean come on you are already going through garbage and shit to get your shit...lol....I just think it funny, cause we all sometimes do some way out shit for our shit...carpet creeping, I've done that...trash digging, okay i did that too, but it was my trash, my shit, my dumb ass threw out........yes, I did find it and what a wonderful day that was....LOL

New Opiophile bmorefun62 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just got a patch but this new one has no gel in it is there a way to smoke this kind of patch or what

Occasionally Opiated Nuke is an unknown quantity at this point Nuke's Avatar

what no gel in a fentanyl patch? Give the name of the product . Plus smoking fentanyl aint good, it dosent sumblimate very well.
    OMGWTFBBQ -ð-¿-ð--

New Opiophile Chevelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Paregoric Kid
    I don't really prefer fentanyl, it makes me walk weird and it doesn't have the same feel of most other opiates. of course I've never tried IV fentanyl so I don't know. I do know that free patches are fun. any details to your garbage can would be much appreciated lol
    I've OD'd TWICE on fentanyl IV. I had enough of an ego to think I could calculate dilution of the gel with water and inject a proper microgram amount, but in the rush to get high, I probably messed up by a decimal point or two. Both times I turned purple and I got lucky with someone finding me and calling 911. Nasty stuff -- I swore off it since I'm obviously not smart enough to use it in a manner that won't kill me.

New Opiophile 14bzd is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: Extracting Fentanyl from the Patches

is there any method of getting just the fentanyl out of the patches. I've used the patches many times. the first I just stuck the damn thing on my neck and put a sticker over it LOL

someone tells me that many half used patches can be found in the garbage can of a certain vet office

anyways my question is, how do you get the fentanyl out if you don't want to wear it. I've smoked it but I've read on heroinhelper.com that there is a lot of really bad shit in it. a lot of people just eat the gel, but there have been reports of liver failure because of the bad shit in it. don't feel like doing anymore damage to my liver and I'm sure it's not good for your lungs, but I guess I could always just wear the damn things.
    thanks
    I understand what you are attempting however the ingredients that accompany the fentanyl in the patch are more than just fentanyl and glycerin, glycerin is an alcohol and has an affinity to stimulate certain enzymes of the liver and over time, weeks to months, shall take its toll via the liver. The over stimulated enzyme production (which can and is usually fatal immediaely or later on in the course of its continued use) is a direct cause of ingesting the glycerine as well as the adhesive that is not easily removed. You see the liver has a hard time processing the adhesive and glycerine which is a polymer so it fights back by stimulating enzymes to destroy the foreign matter. This is where you will run into a lot of health problems. All not a laughing matter, these symptoms and enzyme production can and has been known to kill. ( I DON'T MEAN TO BE A BUZZKILL, JUST TELLING YOU THE FACTS, I SEE A LOT OF THESE TYPES OF PROBLEMS IN THE OFFICE AND THE FINAL DIAGNOSIS IS USUALLY TERMINAL ) You would need a full laboratory to extract the pure fentanyl. Remember also that it occurs as the base form in the patch so it is recommended that one is to extract it via 3-5ml syringe (sterile) after squeezing all contents to one side of patch. Using a beaker at room temperature reflux the solution that you extract in a 1:10-1:50 citric acid:distilled water solution for about 2 hours under vacuo at 112 degrees fahrenheit. You then turn it into the citrate salt which is less potent but yeilds more of the product, only some of the glycerin shall be evaporated or displaced and a lot of byproducts shall remain, these are the adhesive(s) used in production for adherence to the skin. (these are the dangerous substance(s) that induce the liver enzymes causing amongst other things, jaundice and liver impairment and or failure. It is a lose lose situation and is not recommended. but this is just for FYI, anywho the precipitate (crystals at the bottom after reflux and heat{controlled 112 degrees F} can be taken sublingually - UNDER TONGUE}) IMPORTANT- MAKE SURE TO DO THE MATH AND DOSE ACCORDINGLY...200ug (.25 mg) - not mg - is a starting dose; dependent on your tolerance this should be successful...DO NOT EXCEED 2-4 mg , you see patches contain a certain amount of fentanyl the 100ug/hr patch contains 10mg of the free-base and so on (i.e. 75ug/hr=7.5mg)....for medical/litigation purposes !!!!DO NOT TRY THIS AT ALL! I DO NOT CONDONE ILLICIT USE OF ANY CONTROLLED DRUG. !!!!
    Now that the formalities are out of the way remember never to inject neither the salt or especially the free-base for this can cause severe phlebotic distress as well as cardiac problems and death. Just wear the damn thing and be safe, you can increase the intake by placing a heating pad over the patch on the skin for short periods.
    Last edited by 14bzd; 04-12-2005 at 07:33 AM.

jacky

this heating pad technique sounds like the best bet for experimentiation.

that is very interesting and thanks for the info

check out this info I found on bluelight
    F'ing Genuis!!!!! Duragesic Use Solved! 23-03-2005 22:51 (#2884381)
    After about 2 weeks of searching for how to sucessfully cut open and share a duragesic patch I have finnally found the answer!!!!!!!!!
    All most every post I read, said just cut open the patch and eat the gel... but there are a few problems with that, mainly that when you eat it your consuming a buch of binders and nasty stuff, plus the fentanyl doesnt have much time to asorb. Also the patch can be a bitch to cut open and try cutting it in several piece to share. Whats the solution you ask? Ahhh Ha! Freeze the patch! Yup! Freeze that bitch, cut it up, peel only one side of the plastic off and pop it between your gum & cheek. Let it sit there for a bit, and youve got a damn efficiant means of transmucosal absorption. FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you know whats really irronic? I got that info from the DEA's website, and then seconded the info from some PDF file that the company who produces the generic form of Duargesic was arguing that thier product had an equal abuse rate as the old version. Who woulda thought the DEA and a random memo from a drug company would teach you how to better abuse their product. Ha!

DexterMeth
    23-03-2005 22:54 (#2884390)
    Can you seperate the gel, or whatever form it is, from the plastic patch, when you've frozen it? I basically want to know if you can gel the drug on its on, without the patch bullshit.

23-03-2005 22:55 (#2884391)
    This method also works well with water if your too poor to afford a cup.

ItchySkratchy
    23-03-2005 22:57 (#2884396)
    well there ya go!! Just remember that there still is no way to accurately distriblute the fent to all sides of the patch, so if you're cutting it up into 4's, one of you is undoubtedly going to be getting more fent than the other 3.....

good method you figured out though.....

shoegazer
    23-03-2005 230 (#2884408)
    true, but I think you can avoid the uneven distribution if you squish the patch real well while its still in the wrapper. Its not a perfect method, but its better than anything else Ive seen suggested. Now as far as extracting the Fent, thats too difficult. It has to be done in a lab, via means of Lipid solubility, and who wants to go messing with that? Oh, wait.. I re-read your post, yes, you can peel the frozen gel completely away from all the plasic parts of the patch and hold it between your gum & cheek.

ItchySkratchy
    23-03-2005 23:28 (#2884484)
    have you actually tried it yet though???? Does the gel freeze well??? just curious.....

skeetos
    27-03-2005 16:11 (#2894114)
    shit someone has to have experience freezin the things...I'm gettin a 7.5 shortly here and wanna know if i should go through the trouble of waiting for it to freeze. Also, how long does it take to freeze? And once its frozen the goo just peels off? With little to no residue left on the plastic part...god i'm excited.

Never Looked Back blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog's Avatar

i'm amazed in total awww,just when you think all the craziest of intellectual genious(smart) folk are limited to the few sites of our interests paregorickid go's and hit's a homerun nice find P.K./i'm still not sure (afraid) what to do with my duragesics. doi:drool:

Occasionally Opiated jcdpoop is an unknown quantity at this point

first off, your liver will explode if you eat the patches. smoking? are you people retarded? and there is no gel in them anymore, i get em prescribed to me. and wearing them doesnt get you jammed. if it does, thats pathetic.

I don't doubt that vaporizing produces effects but it's probably wasteful. They still make the gel patches, I'm currently enjoying one, but there are brands that don't have gel I think they are generics, I could be wrong. Tried the ear thing but my hair got in the way and it was awkward having a patch on the side of my face, would have been good to try years back when I had a mohawk lol. if you take the gel can you just place it behind you ear, would that work? I don't usually use patches though but won't turn them down if it's all I can find.

OpioNoMo Peripat is an unknown quantity at this point Peripat's Avatar

if you take the gel can you just place it behind you ear, would that work?
    No reason why it shouldn't. I imagine it'd hit you a fair bit quicker than via the patch, though, so caution is recommended. Small amounts being better than a big fat OD, naturally!

Opiophorum Member Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot's Avatar

I cant believe I havent noticed this thread before. Because as it happens I have been smoking fent from patches of and on over the years. And I have a super easy method to get it pretty dam pure.

Just get some 99% isopropyl alcohol...the kind they sell at the drug store for a buck or two.

I squeeze the contents of about 5, 100mcg patches into the alcohol. Let it sit there for about 15 mins. The fent dissolves into the alcohol which its highly soluable in. The goo collects into a ball usually by itself but you can play with it to get it to clump.

To know all the goods are in the alcohol solution just pick the ball of goo out with a fork let it dry which only takes a few minutes becuase alcohol dry so fast. Then simply taste the goo with your tongue. It will not taste like anything....It tastes empty, like goo without fent in it. Or the opposite taste of eating the goo. Then after removing the ball of goo just fry the alcohol. Dont need any heat just a fan and its dry in an hour or two.

Thr crystals you scrape from the plate must be almost pure. You place what looks like a few grains of salt in a pipe and your wasted. Its better to keep the direct flame off it, but it doesnt really matter that much.

Trust me this is a super easy fool proof way to get what some people call china white. Just a simple alky soak. Yup thats it......and I have tested this multiple times. 5 large patches of 100mcg each will get you what looks like fuck all, but trust me thats enough to kill someone. And when you smoke it the stuff hits you right away....no waiting means less chance of thinking you didnt do enough so you eat more when it just hasnt hit you yet, and getting sick. Its easier to regualte dosage this way....plus more fun.

But the thing about fent is the buzz is so short only an hour or 2. The WD's are really intense because it leaves your system almost all at once....but the WD is only 48hrs.

THIS WORKS!!!! No chems needed not even any heat...enjoy!!
    Some fancy phrase goes here.

Never Looked Back red26 has disabled reputation

My favorte extraction method for the patches is making a tincture in a small bottle with an eye dropper. Alittle lemon juice, alittle rumple mintz schnapps and just let it sit for a few days, shaking it as often as you think about it. Last time I did it I chopped up a 50 and a 75mcg.,mg, whatever. Work was killing me this one day in particular and I squweezed out three droppers full. That was at 10:30, the rest of the day just flew by with such grace it will forever be in my memories.

Departed Opiophile poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla's Avatar

mmmm yummy probably be good with some hot choclate or some coffiee. Cheers to chasing w/count!!!!!!!!!Whats that about 125!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLORarkOliveGreen] According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. The star is dead just like your dreams.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Occasionally Opiated muz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by jcdpoop
    , i get em prescribed to me. and wearing them doesnt get you jammed. .
    I hesitate to mention this because fentanyl can be very dangerous, so DON'T TRY THIS, especially without a tolerance. One way possible (I've heard to speed up apsorbtion when wearing the patches is to carefully cut out the INSIDE wall of the patch, leaving only the square border of adhesive(so it'll stick to your skin not leaking anything and look like a normal patch), and trying not to spill any of the contents. A small swiss army knife scissors will work well, and you've got to be quick and careful about it. If you mess up and can't get it to stay on you without leaking, try scotch tape. Cutting (or removing) the inside wall (the part that adheres directly to your skin, and only lets through a certain amount of fentanyl every hour) RAPIDLY speeds absorption thus getting you "jammed" or opiated.
    The adhesive that they use also contains fentanyl, so in the interest of not "ABUSING" drugs (by WASTING" them you can stick the leftover square on yourself as well.
    AGAIN.. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Seriously. If it's your first time trying this, just cut a small hole, don't remove the entire barrier. OR just wear the damn thing like normal if you've never tried it. People i know (even with a tolerance) can get a good feeling from just normal use of the patch, AND this way it'll last for 3 days. If you cut out the barrier, it'll last for a much shorter time.
    EVEN with a large tolerance, the 1st time my friend tried this he puked repeatedly. AND he had NEVER thrown up because of opiate intoxication before. DANGEROUS, extremely..

Opiophorum Member paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jcdpoop
    first off, your liver will explode if you eat the patches. smoking? are you people retarded? and there is no gel in them anymore, i get em prescribed to me. and wearing them doesnt get you jammed. if it does, thats pathetic.
    I'll generally wear 2 of the 100mcg patches at a time and that gets me pretty fucking jammed for quite a while and I have a fairly high tolerance. Doesn't last 72hours though. By the end of 48hrs theres basically no gel left in the patch (the ones I get definetely have gel by the way) so I'll cut em open and roll some cigarettes around inside. I generally can get about 5 or 6 cigs competely soaked in the remaining gel. That gets you torn the fuck up but only for like 10 or 15 minutes each time, so it kinda sucks.

Like an idiot I've chewd on the gel-less patches a couple of times and got destroyed, but after I got sick as hell & pissed almost brown for a day on both occasions I figured I was probably kicking the shit out of my liver so that was the end of that.

So yes smoking does work, and wearing them can get you jammed.

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Damn, I feel pretty frickin' lucky after reading all this. I've broke down the gel patches twice and shot them, not giving a second thought at time. They were 75's. I remember being real fucked up, but the high didn't last long. I'll think twice about shooting up a Fentenyl patch next time, (or at least find out how to do it without od'ing.)
    Maybe not though. The talk about liver damage is sobering- my liver is in horrible shape.

Jr. Opiophile SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod's Avatar

ok~ i got a patch... 100mcg... anyway, I want to blasted, but I have a problem with "having to be sober in the evenings." Nodding out at the dinner table will not be in my best interest...so I am concerned about wearing it. I'd like it to last the three days I hear about. Seeing as we have quite a few 'seasoned' users of the patch.... what opinions do ya have for someone in my position. I can not get opiates easily! Actually, it's really fricken hard... so I want it to last!

Also, if the patch dries out.... does that mean it is now inactive? Can you wear one (with *tiny* holes poked into the 'skin-side') for a few hours, then remove it (and how long will it take before I sober up) then put it back on after 4-5 hours? Basically, I want to get high from 10 am till 6pm...then again from 11pm till...welll whenever..... anyway... I appreciate all opinions.

Also, this has been a killer thread.....best i've read in a while!

~S~
    "Ribs soooo good...make you wanna slap yo momma!":angry-smi

ssd

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast