TORADOL a.k.a. Ketorolac Trometamol

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TORADOL a.k.a. Ketorolac Trometamol

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

Default TORADOL a.k.a. Ketorolac Trometamol

So I found some Toradol 30mg ampules I was going to purchase. I searched the net and couldnt get a real good description of what this shit is like. What other drug is it similiar to, my guess would be codeine or Tramadol. It said that it is for severe pain, hey, that sounds good to me. But if it is in the same field as tramadol or codeine, then that would be pointless. Anyone have any experience or knowledge with this certain drug? C'mon Jacky, I know you know something about this shit.....thanks in advance
    Like taking the hair off a monkey.........dont try this at home

Occasionally Opiated oldschool? is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: TORADOL a.k.a. Ketorolac Trometamol

i believe toradol is the brand name for what was new new hot drug for treating things like muscle spasms (thats what i was given it for) - i'm pretty sure its a muscle relaxant and not a pain killer the doctor gave me a shot of "toradal) as he called it i.m. near where my lower back was spasmsing from a work injury (at that time i had no opiate dependancy-only exp.w/coedine and poppy blood) and the torada had no noticable effect - since the toradal it self didn't stop my back from hurting about half an hour the nurse gave me a coedine shot in the shoulder (im of course) and although i could feel the coediene come on it also didn't stop my pain - they wouldn't give me anything else as the dr. alredy wrote me a script for toradal (10mg) and t-2's i couldn't believe he did't even give me t-3 when my back hurt so bad it took me 7 rings to get off the floor and answer the phone (this was when i realize i'd better head to emergengy!! dumbass i was i had worked all that afternoon after the "injury" happened just before lunch - i recall putting down what i was lifting and by back just kept on "lifing" visible spasm-

a pretty long post to answer the question that i doubt toradal will do much for ya (of course isn't this place for sharing stories/exp.?)

and the "junky moral" (whatever the hec that means!?) of the story is while i was in the waiting room some lady junkie was trying to hard (and failing) at "hiting the (same) croaker" - i.e. i heard him tell her to "never come back here again!!" so this it why he was in a bad/conservative mood and also told me to go away when the coedine shot did nothing for my pain and i was shocked he only gave crappy pain meds to me who really needed them (i was off work for months after that - that was the only time i went through the trouble to find "legal poppies" as i needed them to do things like wash dishes or reach in the cupboard to get a glass!! so much for "health canada"-god bless it though and may it forever remain!- reminds me o' that burrows short story "a junkies christmas" how many of you all would behave as compationate as like the character in that story? i like to think i would... (you used to be able to get a copy of burrouhs reading it on audio tape - i'll try to track it down...)
    Take Care and Be Kind to Yourself!! (for the sake of all beings)

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Old-School, that helps. But I am still confused because when I did a search on it, it came back as a severe to moderate pain stabilizer. Thanks a bunch buddy.....shaun

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops's Avatar

Re: TORADOL a.k.a. Ketorolac Trometamol

Hey Hey Hey Hey waitaminute!

Toradol (ketorolac) is not a narcotic. It's a high-powered non-steroidal-anti-inflammatory-drug (NSAID). Like super powered aspirin or motrin.

It's what they give to people in the ER who seem like they are drug seeking, coming in complaining of "migraines" and shit like that.

Don't waste your money on it!

Plus, if used for more than a few days on end, it can cause some serious kidney damage. It's only used for acute pain in the short term.

Toradol is quite unique thoug in that it's actually on par with morphine for how strong a pain reliever it is.

Left the building. ontario_opiophile is an unknown quantity at this point ontario_opiophile's Avatar

My mom was put on some non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug in the hospital for a kidney stone. I forget what it was called but it started with a V. Hold, wait okay i found it. I believe it's similar to Ketorolac but I could be wrong it's Diclofenac. It doesnt get you high but my mom has very severe pain from a chronic illness and she couldnt feel a damn thing for 24 hours. And she is opiate tolerant and nothing touches her pain but apparently this stuff did. I doubt there is any recreational value. My mom said there was a mild floaty feeling but basically the good part was the freedom from any pain. So if you have a pain problem I guess it could be good. It came in a suppository form, i couldnt take any due to the fact that i will bleed to death if i take drugs in this class.If you are allergic to aspirin and other drugs like ibuprofen or if you have a blood disorder don't take non steroidal anti-inflammatory medications or you can bleed to death. I believe Ketorolac is simlar to this so all the same rules apply. All in all, i'd say from my mothers experience Voltarem has no recreational value, unless you enjoy being pain free, which can be nice, but I hear these cause damage to your vital organs, liver, kidneys etc. Don't use this drug if your using aspirin or other drugs like acetaminophen, ketoprofen, ibuprofen, naproxen or ketorolac.

So basically don't buy that Toradol because from what i've read just now, more than 5 days of use can cause major problems. If you need info on anything i'm sure everyone wont mind helping you.

Thank everyone who helped save me money

+ Reply to Thread