20 24.69%
  • Crush And Snort

37 45.68%
  • Bang Em

24 29.63%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oxycodone Blue 30's Preference

Occasionally Opiated MetalJake is an unknown quantity at this point MetalJake's Avatar

Default Oxycodone Blue 30's Preference

These are my favorites pretty much but if you had a choice would you...

A) Chew em up
    B) Crush and snort
    C) shoot em

My personal favorite is IV them but snorting is ok too. My tolerance is ridiculous so I don't enjoy them like I use too. Anything you can take with them to intensify the affect? I have heard different things but more advance would be really nice. Feel free to add more info and preferences... Thanks
    Attached Images

Occasionally Opiated MetalJake is an unknown quantity at this point MetalJake's Avatar

Default Re: Oxycodone Blue 30's Preference

When IV'ing them I wonder if I'm doing it wrong. I crush to death add amount of water in spoon and bring to boil and use cotton as you would H. Anyone got a better way, please do tell to get the best benefits.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Roxicodone is my favorite form of oxycodone (well, maybe the OxyFast syrup...)

I like to crush em up and snort the little bastards. They are so easy to snort. Practically no burn.

I'm not lucky enough to get the 30mg ones, but I'm scripted 150 of the 15mg ones a month. Not too bad.

Opiophile Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo's Avatar

IV is a waste. Eating them lasts so much longer. IV is like trading in a 5 hour high for a 5 minute high.

Having said that, it's true, I certainly do IV them. I can't help myself. I love that rush.
    Hooked on Phonics™

Never Looked Back insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike's Avatar

I get those exact roxi 30s, the A215 stamped Amide brand. I usualy just swallow the pill.. I find oral oxy is much more potent and everything than snorting. The high is like 10% stronger. not to mention it lasts about 4hrs instead of 2(yea for me oxy dont last for shit).

I don't shoot anything outside my doc/ER's care btw. SWIM has banged oxy many years ago, and it was one his first times doing oxy, and it was GREAT. It wasn't THAT great for SWIM to take up shooting tho, like shooting dope, fent, or dillies is hehe.

later

Later

I work from home so lets just say I get bored and my mind seems to wonder, sometimes a little too much for my own good. So tonight I crushed 4 roxies and banged em cold like referred by my friend the roxy ghuru (wink wink woowoo) and it was a nice rush. There was enough goo left to do 3 times. Just for shits and giggles on the 3rd go around i added a piece a a bar crushed finely and bam it hit me soon as I sit to type this.

Time to nod....
    nod....
    ...Ops dropped my cig and burned my boxers!

BTW I cannot believe CVS sold me rigs tonight. I took a note saying it was for my mother and what size she needed and he asked me does she fill her meds here and I told him no and that I just left Walmart where she normally gets her scripts and the pharmacy was closed and he was like ok no problem, pick which ones you need. God Bless CVS!

Opiophorum Member KhaosPerformer is an unknown quantity at this point KhaosPerformer's Avatar

Oh man, I haven't seen those little blues for a fuckin minute! I used to get 'em by the hundred from a homie with a script. While I did vote sniff since I don't use needles(never have but would like to try, just a little scared) I would like to put foward that you can also smoke those little bitches. Refer to how to smoke OC 80's. I know that saying that may get a few nasty comments from some folks out there, but I still do it. They don't really slide like brand name 80's do so sometimes I powder them or at least brake them up into smaller parts. They're also a little harder on the throat. They do FOR SURE work tho'.

Peace Y'all
    -K
    Please note that all posts by this user were made from a mental hospital at the nurses station computer and thus can be considered to be the obscene creations of a diseased mind. Remember kiddies, drugs are bad, m'kay!!
    Hopeless addiction please come my way and carry me through all the things I must say
    I See Secrets, The Delgados

Opiophorum Member paper skeletons is an unknown quantity at this point paper skeletons's Avatar

Maybe if you snorted the ones you have you'd see for yourself and be able to share your experiences! Do that instead of ask questions.

Lol. I've snorted those as well as IV. I'm with Woowoo. I love the rush of IV, but it just doesn't last long, So I usually chase an IV with an oral dose.

OpioNoMo flipside is an unknown quantity at this point flipside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JahRed24 View Post
    I have the light blue roxi 30mg tablets. Imprint: M (with a box going around it) and a 30 with a line going under it the length of the pill... are these good ones to snort?
    Yes Jah you can snort these. I believe brauny and jerets and a few others gave you links in the other thread you started asking about these.. Did those links not answer your question or did you need something else? Honestly we don't mind answering questions but I was pretty sure this had been answered for you already. Anwering the same ?? over and over for you gets a bit annoying. It's as if you don't pay any attention to the answers other members have taken the time to give you...making us feel like any answer we give you will be ignored and thus not wanting to bother responding.

I prefer to IV, prob bc that's my preferred method of ROA, I like that instantaneous rush and onset esp when ill.. but when I have them do use them PO. Like woo woo and PS ... usually start with IV then swallow a few to prolong the effects

OpioNoMo JahRed24 is an unknown quantity at this point

just seeing what u guys did with em, i know u can snort them

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

if you wanted to know what we did with those pills, why would you ask if they're good to snort?

did you read what you posted? Here, I'll quote it for you:

Quote Originally Posted by JahRed24
    I have the light blue roxi 30mg tablets. Imprint: M (with a box going around it) and a 30 with a line going under it the length of the pill... are these good ones to snort?
    And then you say:

Quote Originally Posted by JahRed24
    just seeing what u guys did with em, i know u can snort them
    So, either you think we're stupid and can't see what you wrote in Post #9, or you're stupid and you can't remember what you wrote in post #9, and this is your attempt to trick us.

well, it didn't work.

btw- is "24" your age? I keep wondering how old you are since my post in one of your threads, but you haven't replied there, so I dunno the answer. I'm guessing that you added 10 years to that to look more grown up... or something... you should try posting with some level of maturity- that'd make you look older much better than a number.
    your mileage may vary.

Re: Oxycodone Blue 30's Preference

what do u think about sublingual use of crushed oxycodone hydrochloride (from a roxi), does it work or is it pointless?

Opiophorum Member OpiGuRu729 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to snort things although the iv rush is fucking great i still voted crush and snort...

Opiophile Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo's Avatar

Today I stopped by a pharmacy and picked up some 3cc syringes. I can't believe how easy it was. I walk in with my blue-jeans, ratty t-shirt, beard, and long shaggy hair, and politely ask for 3cc syringes. I was prepared to say some bullshit about vitamin B12 injections, but the only question they asked was "what gauge?" Tee hee.

As soon as I got home I got to work on a shot hitherto impossible with my one cc rigs: I did 6 of them (180mg) in one shot. WOW!!! I am "blissed" ... that is fuckin' awesome. That's the first time I've gotten off on oxy anything even close to a heroin experience.

DISCLAIMER: The stunts on this show are performed by a trained professional. Do not try this at home. Opiophile.com bears no legal liabililty if you do something really stupid, like listening to Woowoo.
    Hooked on Phonics™

OpioNoMo flipside is an unknown quantity at this point flipside's Avatar

^^ Wooo Woooo!!!

Ban me for whatever reason u must, just DELETE MY ACCOUNT. peace

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

is that what you're gonna post everywhere? How many times do you need to say it? Whatever, dude- you're not going anywhere.

Trolls aren't happy unless they're out causing trouble for people crossing bridges. If the JahRed14 username gets banned, you'll go to another.

Now C'mon, can you honestly tell me you're not actually Bluelight's "Sphinx" / "Pharaoh"/ "Giza"/ or "In the Eyes of God" (or whatever that last one is exactly)?

You should start a thread about all the "Pharaohfentanyl" you did- weren't you doing a "heroin kilogram equivalent" per shot, 20 times a day? LOL
    your mileage may vary.

Opiophorum Member greasy_bear is an unknown quantity at this point greasy_bear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hammilton View Post
    You should start a thread about all the "Pharaohfentanyl" you did- weren't you doing a "heroin kilogram equivalent" per shot, 20 times a day? LOL
    Is that shit good to snort or do you think it's a waste?

OpioNoMo Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice Consumed. is just really nice
    somewhere way down south on the banks of the Nile

back to the subject (those A 215s) for the life of my I think they are not equiv. to OCs mg for mg. Is there anything that would be different from OCs that would prevent full absorbtion intranasally as opossed to OCs? I have almost stopped getting them and paying more for the OCs.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Hell, I would just like to get some. It has been for fucking ever since I had any kind of oxycodone.

<Salivating and Slurping Noises>

New Opiophile farlopioid is an unknown quantity at this point farlopioid's Avatar

a buddy of mine gets a script of about 60 of those roxi 30s and i always snort em. ive always been too scared of needles to ever try to IV although im sure the rush is amazing, heh. i have a couple friends who bang em and i dont down them for it, whatever floats your boat.

snorting these are very smooth and very much easily crushable than brand name oc's or abg, although the drain taste isnt as intense of a taste as brand name and abg. i have a thing for tasting the drain of oc

Quote Originally Posted by Woowoo View Post
    Today I stopped by a pharmacy and picked up some 3cc syringes. I can't believe how easy it was. I walk in with my blue-jeans, ratty t-shirt, beard, and long shaggy hair, and politely ask for 3cc syringes. I was prepared to say some bullshit about vitamin B12 injections, but the only question they asked was "what gauge?" Tee hee.

As soon as I got home I got to work on a shot hitherto impossible with my one cc rigs: I did 6 of them (180mg) in one shot. WOW!!! I am "blissed" ... that is fuckin' awesome. That's the first time I've gotten off on oxy anything even close to a heroin experience.

DISCLAIMER: The stunts on this show are performed by a trained professional. Do not try this at home. Opiophile.com bears no legal liabililty if you do something really stupid, like listening to Woowoo.
    ^5 Woowoo, I had the same experience at CVS and l looked like dogshit sick. lol

OpioNoMo AZJunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanna know if I can treat the little white oxy pills (5,10 and 20 mg ones. IRs I think) the same way y'all are doing with these Roxis??
    Are they just as siff/shoot-able as the Roxicodones??

I get the little 5's now...(no more Vicoprofens for this junkie), and wanted to have some kicks. Can I??

Never Looked Back betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife's Avatar

you can sniff em easliy enough, but careful shooting the lower MG pills, the lower the MG the more filler...if you notice they are all the same size.....I get 126 5mg ones every 3 weeks...and I find eating em works the best.....if you like to insuffalate things(snort/sniff) then do like one or 2 like that to get the drip and eat as many as you want....its a better high if you ask me. have fun

bml

Occasionally Opiated SeedyCat is an unknown quantity at this point SeedyCat's Avatar

What I wanna know is:

Is there any simple way of strengthening the shit???
    I been doin simple shit for years op, cod, trom and others but i been prescribed this oxy shit for post brain surgery and i want it stronger.

It seems quite clear nasal is the most prefered way of consumption

Another thing is is there differences in oxycontin apart from there coating?

Occasionally Opiated dannydanko420 is an unknown quantity at this point dannydanko420's Avatar

I had a buddy who had these and let me try them but they crushed them up and I snorted it and it wasnt to pleasant. I didnt like the taste as much as I liked the 40's or 80's. I would rather chew them up and swallow them then snorting them, but thats just my personal preference. At least I got to try them out, I thought that was cool cuz they dont have a coating on them, you could just pop them and it will release faster then the other pills like 40's and 80's and 20's, 10's are the only other ones that are instant release instead of controlled release.
    Be Glad You Got Wat You Got When You Get Wat You Get Cuz Besides Wat You Got You Aint Gettin SHIT!!!!

OpioNoMo AZJunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats what I thought....thanks for your help.

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

i most definitely IV em. i love those. and i dont know if im just weird or something but for me the high doesnt last only 5 minutes, it lasts like 2 hours. and the best part is i can get em for 11 bux each! sweeeeet.

Opiophorum Member kazman32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Woowoo View Post

It's up to the pharmacist if they want to sell you them or not, at least here in Ohio, I have a little pharmacy down the street there prices are a bit high, but the old pharmicist is cool as hell, pick up insulin stick's or 3cc 25 gauge foe when I'm hitting the juice(anabolic steroids) also take a b-complex vitamin injectable ever day, that stuff works wonder's for depression/ energy etc...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast