street prices for benzos

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: street prices for benzos

Junky MissyAggravation is an unknown quantity at this point MissyAggravation's Avatar

street prices for benzos

what are some average street prices for benzos?
    would 2.50 a pop be unreasonable for 1mg ativans or 10mg valiums?
    i know very little about benzos and am just curious as to their street value as compared to what i pay for a script.
    any input would be muchly appreciated.

Opiophile Sitar is an unknown quantity at this point Sitar's Avatar

Re: street prices for benzos

$2.50 would DEFINITELY be unreasonable for Ativan. I wouldn't pay 50 cents for an Ativan. $2.50 is acceptable for Valium, but still a little steep.

I know someone that pays $20 a month for 90 Xanax bars and sells them for $5 a piece. The mark-up on benzos is crazy.
    I've officially stopped tapering on bupe until I can get my head straightened out and my life in order.

Never Looked Back Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy's Avatar

Default Re: street prices for benzos

We pay about $5 in New Zealand for a 10mg valium. I find that pretty reasonable when using recreationally. With no tolerance a 10mg with some booze, weed and opies is a recipe for a great night. $5 isn't too bad for the icing on the cake.

Opiophorum Member Cureforpain will become famous soon enough Cureforpain will become famous soon enough Cureforpain will become famous soon enough

I usually pay 3 bucks for a 2mg xanax.

Junky MissyAggravation is an unknown quantity at this point MissyAggravation's Avatar

thanks for the input guys!

if anyone else has anything more to add - there's no such thing as too much info where i'm concerned.

Opiophorum Member TappyTibbons is an unknown quantity at this point TappyTibbons's Avatar

i pay $65 for 1000mg pure xanax powder

Never Looked Back Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll's Avatar

Let's see....

Klonopin, for example. Street price $2.50 for one .5 mg.

I pay $10 for a prescription of 45 1 mg - but that's with insurance.

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
    -Charlie Manson

Junky aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about aj11 has a spectacular aura about

price of xanax 1mg = $2.oo
    price of oxycontin 20mg = $20.oo
    price for me at the pharmacy = $5.oo a bottle
    dealing drugs=priceless
    "What we have here is not a war on drugs, but a war on personal freedom"
    young, dumb and full of opium

Opiophile Sitar is an unknown quantity at this point Sitar's Avatar

Re: street prices for benzos

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post

Klonopin, for example. Street price $2.50 for one .5 mg.
    Say what?! That's a crazy high price. People around here would only pay 2 or 3 bucks for a 2 milligram K-pin.
    I've officially stopped tapering on bupe until I can get my head straightened out and my life in order.

Never Looked Back Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll is a glorious beacon of light Ragdoll's Avatar

Seems everything in California is more expensive than anywhere else. Oxy here is $25 a pill; I've noticed that most people say it's $15 or $20 in other places.

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
    -Charlie Manson

OpioNoMo Maniacal Scribble is an unknown quantity at this point

Right now Xanax 4mg are going for $1.50 ea if you're in for a 100 or more where I'm at. Valiums are clocking about $2 per for any quantity. No clue why people pay $.50 more for 1/4 of the effect around here but to each their own I guess.

Opiophorum Member TappyTibbons is an unknown quantity at this point TappyTibbons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    Seems everything in California is more expensive than anywhere else. Oxy here is $25 a pill; I've noticed that most people say it's $15 or $20 in other places.
    What part of C.A. are you in Ms. Rags? I'm about 45 min. east of san francisco and they are 40 (80) 20 (40), always on the dot. It has been less in the city on the open air market sometimes, but I've heard it has gone up, I haven't copped on the street in ages. Seems the homeless crack smokers have organized. Not that there is anything wrong with smoking crack or being homeless, I just prefer them disorganized..... it's better for my sake

Junky dspot1234 is fresh on the scene. dspot1234 is fresh on the scene.

dman you guys get good prices. in new york wher eim at its about 7 dollars for a 2 mg bar, 5 bucks for a valium 10, i get k pins for free so i dont know what htey go for, and vikes about 5 a piece...oc is 20 for 40s and 50 for 80s, except my boy gives me em at 45 a piece.. but yo ugyus are lucky man

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

I pay about a buck a piece on valium 10's. I had this one guy in ohio an old man who sell his yellow bars xanaxs for a buck a piece, that was great

OpioNoMo jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all jonny-5 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by dspot1234 View Post
    dman you guys get good prices. in new york wher eim at its about 7 dollars for a 2 mg bar, 5 bucks for a valium 10, i get k pins for free so i dont know what htey go for, and vikes about 5 a piece...oc is 20 for 40s and 50 for 80s, except my boy gives me em at 45 a piece.. but yo ugyus are lucky man

20 for 40's and 50 for 80's? why not just buy 2 40's? thats phunny to me.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

"Someone Who Isn't Me" bought the little blue alprazolam footballs off of the street's of good ol' West Philly back in the late 90's for 50cents to 1buck a piece depending on quantity. . . "That Guy Who Isn't Me" hasn't seen illicit benzo sales since then. He just goes to the doctor and complains about acute episodes of anxiety.

That Guy Who Isn't Me AKA GWIM

Junky dspot1234 is fresh on the scene. dspot1234 is fresh on the scene.

my bad i meant 25 usually for 40's but theyre never around its all 80's

Opiophorum Member IceCold is fresh on the scene. IceCold is fresh on the scene. IceCold is fresh on the scene.

$2.50 for 10mg valium is a terrible price there are not very many ativans that go around here so I can't tell you street price but I would never pay more than $1 for a valium.
    What is good? All that heightens the feeling of power in man, the will to power, power itself. What is bad? All that is born of weakness. What is happiness? The feeling that power is growing, that resistance is overcome. -Nietzsche

Junky psychotiKK is an unknown quantity at this point psychotiKK's Avatar

SWIM sells 1mg clonazepam for $2 each, but makes deals on the amounts purchased. Sometimes I sell 12 for $20.

New Opiophile RepublicTexas is an unknown quantity at this point

Around town I hear 2mg Xanax goes for $2 as well as 1mg Klonopins.

2.50 for Ativan and Valium is way overpaying.

I have prescriptions, so I get 90 Klonopin for 10 dollars. heh.

Opiophorum Member WebDevil is an unknown quantity at this point WebDevil's Avatar

hello people.
    In U.K I pay between 50pence and £1 each for 10mg blue valiums. I pay between 30pence and 50pence each(no More) for the yellow 5mg. All depends on the quality and make. £1 is a bit steep for the blues, but if they are the English ones its still quite reasonable. The more you buy the cheaper you get, but not a lot cheaper really. Ive had some blues of people that are obviously foreign ones, but the thing with these is they are of varying strength.
    Sometimes i pop 5 of the foreign ones and they do fuck all much, and sometimes from the same batch and same dealer 5 of them rip my face off. I think these types are pretty dangerous.
    dont know what that is converted to dollars.

Opiophile scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid's Avatar

Well when I was in London a pound was almost 2 dollars. I left in Decemeber and have heard its gotten even worse for us "yanks". Never found any valium but I didn't really look.
    ----

As Above, So Below

Opiophorum Member Tar_Baby is an unknown quantity at this point

I pay sometimes 3 to 5 bucks a blue football on xanax ( greedy bitch) but I get 150 peaches rxd at pharm for 50 bucks

Occasionally Opiated MrCream is an unknown quantity at this point MrCream's Avatar

Never in my life have I seen such price differences for benzo's, is this thread a joke? I have lived in 3 states: Ohio, Indiana, and Flordia, and I have been on vacation or visiting other states many times and I have never seen prices this cheap, ALL the places I have ever been have been the same except flordia was a little more expensive SOME times. but the prices I have ALWAYS seen are

2mg K-pin - $3-4
    10mg Valium - $2
    .5mg Xanax - $1-1.25
    1mg Xanax - $2-2.50
    2mg Xanax - $4-5

But prices also very alot the more you buy the cheaper. What SWIM does is he usally buys a larger quanity of 2mg Xanax get a nice size discount for buying more. Then I can sell .5 mg 1mg or 2mg if anyone wants, PLUS I can make my self some money allowing me to have my personal stash for cheaper, or add to it hehe <3

Departed Opiophile is_today_monday is an unknown quantity at this point is_today_monday's Avatar

2mg Xanax = $5 each
    Whole bottle sold = $250
    Cost for my bottle of Xanax from the pharmacy = $4.90

You seriously can't get much better than that. I don't sell them all though. I sell 20/bottle to a guy, because I do actually like to use/need them myself, and don't want to see the whole lot. Plus I give some away to my mates, so I'm keen to keep some for my own use.

Down to my last 50 pills, and I have four weeks before I can be scripted again.

Oh, I used to know a nursing student who would sell me 2mg K-Pins for $3 each or 6 for $10. Unfortunately, he moved interstate

Oh well. Still have opies and xannies

OpioNoMo mikells43 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lorazepam - 0.5mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$13.9990 tablets$33.99100 tablets$37.77120 tablets$45.32150 tablets$56.66180 tablets$66.40

Lorazepam - 1mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$14.9990 tablets$43.99100 tablets$48.88120 tablets$58.66150 tablets$73.32180 tablets$84.62

Lorazepam - 2mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$21.9990 tablets$65.97100 tablets$73.30120 tablets$87.96150 tablets$109.95180 tablets$131.94

Diazepam - 10mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$7.9990 tablets$11.63100 tablets$12.92120 tablets$15.50150 tablets$19.38180 tablets$23.26

Diazepam - 5mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$7.9990 tablets$13.95100 tablets$15.50120 tablets$18.60150 tablets$23.25180 tablets$27.90

Diazepam - 2mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$7.9990 tablets$10.80100 tablets$12.00120 tablets$14.40150 tablets$18.00180 tablets$21.60
    Valium - 10mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$103.2590 tablets$295.52100 tablets$328.35120 tablets$394.02150 tablets$492.52180 tablets$591.03Alprazolam - 2mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$8.9990 tablets$17.97100 tablets$19.97120 tablets$23.96150 tablets$29.96180 tablets$35.95Alprazolam - 1mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$7.9990 tablets$10.97100 tablets$12.19120 tablets$14.63150 tablets$18.28180 tablets$21.94Alprazolam - 0.5mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$7.9990 tablets$10.97100 tablets$12.19120 tablets$14.63150 tablets$18.28180 tablets$21.94Alprazolam - 0.25mg TabletsQuantityOur Price30 tablets$9.9990 tablets$14.97100 tablets$16.63120 tablets$19.96150 tablets$24.94180 tablets$29.93those are from drugstore.com and damn benzos are cheap and the markup is high lol

just click the links i can't beleive it did tha tlol

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    $2.50 for 10mg valium is a terrible price there are not very many ativans that go around here so I can't tell you street price but I would never pay more than $1 for a valium.
    There's a huge difference in price between the generics and the name brands. I get 60 Watson generic 10s for $24 from the pharmacy but the Roches would be probably 3 times that and they seem to be a lot better quality. The Watsons I get are good, but I also have access to some pink 5s that are really soft and chalky and they fucking suck, they seem to be about half as potent as my blues (2 pink 5s are half as strong as one blue 10) and I'm sure that they are 5s and not the 2mg. Valium seems to vary quite a bit in potency..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

In Ireland, on the street we pay 1 euro (1.5 US dollars) for Valium 5mg. 2 euro for 10mg tabs.
    If you buy a sheet of d10s (10 pills) you pay 15 euro. Buying a pack (20 pills) is 25 euro, thats what i used to buy quite often.

Dalmane (flurazepam) is very popular over here with doctors and on the street. It is pretty potent but i'm not a big fan of its effect, as opposed to valium which seems a little more pleasant/euphoric.
    Flurazepam is a great knock-out drug and whenever i took a few of them i often got amnesia.
    Dalmane goes on the street for 2-4 euro a pop, depending on the dosage.

Another great one that's still going around here is Rohypnol (flunitrazepam). I'ts not as common as either of the above, and it is the priciest one.
    4-5 euro per 1 mg tablet.
    I only did it 3 times and absolutely loved it. Although the last time i took too much and went completely crazy and ended up with a broken nose and in quite a state. I remember nothing of the whole night..
    I think it is the best benzo by far effect-wise. The confidence you get from it is unreal, you just feel invincible and i found it being a great mood lifter, although i suppose a lot of benzos would do that.
    Luckily its still prescribed here, and if i come across it again i would certainly buy it.

i have liquid valium in 10mg syringes for my dog incase of a sezure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast