Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cocaine Seizures

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

Default Cocaine Seizures

So I have been rather hedonistic for the past month and came acrossed some exceptionally pure coke; well I had shot, I dunno maybe 4 shots (about 10-15 minutes in between each jab and slightly moving up my dose with each shot). Anyways on my last shot I booted a semi large amount (what would usually be a nice hit, and nothing more) and as soon as I emptied the barrel into my arm I caught a rush and it was so good I had to get out of the bed and either tell my partner about it or do something else... don't really remember. The next thing I know I collapse on the bed and had a mildly severe seizure. I was flopping around like a fish out of water for about a half hour slowly getting better and better as my freind was trying to hold me still on the bed and cool me off with freezing cold rags. Anywho, I didn't shoot anymore of that coke. That was my first coke siezure and I didn't like it. I have smoked so much more base than that and got so much higher and never had any problem other than a fluttering heart so I think if I am going to fuck around with blow anymore the only way it's going in a needle is in a speedball and any other time I'm gonna base that shit out. Catch a better rush freebasing anyways, IMO, not gonna waste the vein time on coke no more (ha, I've said that before).

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Junky chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski's Avatar

Default Re: Cocaine Seizures

Wow that sucks man. My girlfriend used to shoot all the time... grams a night... I was never into shooting that much coke (more of a speedball fan), so when she told me "I've done this much a million times", I went along. About 5 shots into it, she fell over into a grand mal seizure. Damn she didn't flop for 30 minutes, maybe 2 or 3, but when she stopped, she was just staring up not moving. So I was pretty sure she was dead, and I was in the middle of nowhere in a cabin. She came to about 20 seconds later but I won't forget those 20 seconds for the rest of my life. I started asking her questions... like what year is it? When's your birthday? What's your middle name? She couldn't answer any of them. So I figured she had a stroke. Awesome. Meanwhile, she's like 'where my coke'? I fucken flushed the shit! She had no idea what happened. So you owe your friend big time for taking you through that. It's a lot worse for them than for you. Eventually my girl's brain came back -- it was just fallout from the seizure. But she's had a couple relapses since then and is finally in rehab.

Moral of the story? Cocaine's a helluva drug!

Yeah, I feel like a real ass siezing out like that on my freind... I'm sure it scared the shit out of 'em. I was also disoriented afterwards but I could only not think numbers and little things like that. But yes, I was extremely fortunate to have that freind in the same room with me at the time; by the time they were going to get a bunch of ice to cover my nipples down to my groin to cool me off (I was told I was burning up) I started coming around. It's weird how it wound down; it wasn't gradual, it was more like taking big steps at getting better all at once. I think it was the most severe seizure I have ever had and I'm sorry it had to happen in front of who it did but greatly appricieate them walking me through it (and not calling fucking 911 on me, good God!)

OpioNoMo Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz's Avatar

Man, due to baseing i had whats called a coronary spasm. Your artery's squeeze themselves and not enough oxygen is in your blood cells going into your heart. Therefore a small bit of heart muscle dies. Maybe its the same with the brain? Not enough oxygen in your system, because of a charlie overload. I would definately stop the charlie ; the next seizure could be a lot worse. The prob with our thing is fuck up too bad just that once and there is no comin back... Good luck, be careful.. Raz

Jr. Opiophile freedomclub is fresh on the scene. freedomclub is fresh on the scene. freedomclub's Avatar

Wow I don't need the second cup of coffee this a.m. Doesn't sound the least bit pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by freedomclub View Post
    Doesn't sound the least bit pleasant.
    She's alright, she's alright, she's alright...

Opiophorum Member mrklean is an unknown quantity at this point

Shooting coke is fucking idiotic. I used to do that shit and it is so so so stupid. I have had that terrible I'm gonna die rush before, I tryed to open the door to my ex girls apartment and leave so that I wouldn't die in her place. I couldn't get the front door open before I fell down and started seizing. You just don't know when you are gonna get a hit that is really more like 10 or 20 hits, and there really is no way to know. I hereby command that anyone who reads this must not use IV cocaine. If you don't listen to me then it serves you fucking right, trust me it is not how you want to die. I really cannot convey what a bad idea this shit is please don't do it and tell your friends not to either. Just thinking about myself doing it upsets me. I have seen some very hardcore devout junkies pack their works and leave crack houses saying "I don't fuck with people shooting girl". Coke+needles = paranoia followed by death. It's not even about you fucking anything up it isn't up to you at all. Cocaine will own you and kill you if and when it wants. FUCK THAT SHIT

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

Yeah, I agree that shooting coke is quite an unpleasant practise (speedballs excluded). I once mixed coke with MDMA and had to lie down whilst the scary feeling and noise passed. Never again...

True Opiophile clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

sounds scary...
    be careful man...no need to die for a high

Opiophorum Member rex24u is an unknown quantity at this point rex24u's Avatar

I use to IV anything Cocain, Met (mostly), H, OC's Hydromorphone etc.

It got to the point where evrytime did a shot of coke I had a seizure. I use to live in S.Florida.

The coke was FIRE.

BE CAREFUL. I've had friends OD on less than a dub(20 dollar bag of ya yo. Thats not much if you are insufflating. But sniffing and shooting is like apples and oranges. Be careful chem boy please. We've all said "thats the last time"

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Be careful with coke man.

I killed myself literally on the VERY first shot I prepared for myself.
    I was 16, in a full-blown seizure b4 the guy I was with got the needle out of my arm.
    I had never seen a shot prepared, I'm very fucking lucky to have lived to tell about it.
    He was married with kids, he could've damned well left my ass on that dirt road.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Please be careful Chem. Lack of blood supply to the brain = lack of oxygen to the brain= stroke. Strokes are terrible. A stroke took my fathers life, granted it was not cocaine related but it was absoultely terrible (a living nightmare if you will) seeing him like that for a month before he finally passed. Those coke seizures can lead to stroke because of the lack of oxygen in the brain. Please be careful!!!

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

-
    Quote Originally Posted by rex24u View Post
    We've all said "thats the last time"
    Indeed. But I don't think I have touched coke since that shot. Those bastards got me on fucking drug probation for the next 12 months though, not gonna be able to get high on much else other than my bupe and some blow every now and then (like the weekends after I drop clean). Fucking drug probation and UAs. Gonna turn me into an alcoholic and a cokehead... I can see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxi*stardust
    Please be careful Chem.
    Nothing to worry about, I'm a professional.

Never Looked Back tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui's Avatar

Woah. I have never heard of coke seizures before. And I had a 3 month intravenous coke binge last year. It really messed up my veins. And I felt pretty crazy. But no seizures (that I can remember!)...
    t

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

I'm glad to read I'm not the only one here who has coke seizures! Well, not glad that it happens to others, but you know what I mean. When I have em I start screaming loud and I act completely terrified of my surroundings and the person I'm with, won't let them touch me or look at me or even lean over in my direction. Then when I finally do come out of it, I feel like absolute shit for hours. I had a real bad coke seizure with my friend Shane I had just stopped seizing and was laying there totally out of it when he came to put a cold wash cloth on my face. That's when I sat up and started screaming. He was high too, so he was scared out of his mind- plus it was a motel room in a hot neighborhood at like 3 am Saturday morning. We're lucky no one called the fucking cops! Anyways that's my experience- today was my last day shooting coke. I even told my heroin/coke dealer not to sell me girl any more...

...lets see if I can do it, cause those fucking seizures suck.

Opiophorum Member mrklean is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL you told your dealer not to sell it to you. LOL. LOL........sorrry

you ain't done till your done and sometimes you ain't done till your dead.

Occasionally Opiated FentanylBliss is an unknown quantity at this point FentanylBliss's Avatar

I know this is an old thread but I feel it should be bumped. I used to get coke seizures and once it happened while I was driving with 4 other people in the car and luckily no one was hurt and my friend was able to pull the hand brake in time before hitting someone or something. Be careful this is not a joke. It's happened to me many times whether soft or hard, doesn't matter it is all the same. Just please be safe everyone. Sorry for bumping such am old thread but this got to me when I saw this thread.
    OPIES HELP ME GET THROUGH THE DAY...IM SURE MANY OF YOU FEEL THE SAME

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A NICE FAT HIT OF FENTANYL IF YOU ASK ME

Opiophile taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip's Avatar

This is upsetting on so many levels.
    We might die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain

Never Looked Back Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taytoechip View Post
    This is upsetting on so many levels.
    agreed, i cant even begin to comment.
    "these boys are lookin for the defense!"- Teetee the crackhead who first got me a westside hook up
    "You scream, I scream, everybody screams for morphine... I won't love you, I'll just fiend your morphine... yeah"- Dax Riggs tells it like it is

Scream Queen Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie's Avatar

As if I don't already think of him every day.
    Although his murder goes unsolved, although his murderer walks the streets free probably bragging and laughing to his friends..........for some reason I just can't seem to move on.........maybe it's my own personal issues. NEWBS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Here is a piece of advice for you.....OMG you are not a fucking Newb just someone with 40 posts who obviously does very little reading here. My advice was going to be to do a lot more reading before necroing a thread from a departed opiophile who was murdered for no good reason, and it damn near devistated some of the members here. Still too fresh Dude, still too fresh.

And if it weren't for Count Zero, and some others from this community there would be very little that would even be being done about it.

I don't know when I am going to be able to look at his avatar or posts without crying. I hope that day will come WHEN WE HAVE JUSTICE.

If you had read even part of the RIP threads, mr. Bliss you would have known what a sensitive topic this is..................OUT.
    And who in her lonely slip, who by barbiturate,
    Who in these realms of love, who by something blunt,
    And who by avalanche, who by powder,
    Who for his greed, who for his hunger,
    And who shall I say is calling?

And who by brave assent, who by accident,
    Who in solitude, who in this mirror,
    Who by his lady's command, who by his own hand,
    Who in mortal chains, who in power,
    And who shall I say is calling?

~Leonard Cohen

RIP CHEMBOY7

Never Looked Back zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl's Avatar

It's a little ironic. I had a conversation with him a couple months before he passed talking about how much he hated seeing departed philes names. He said it gets harder the longer you're around here. Oh so right bro.

I doubt mr. Bliss meant anything bad by it.
    Banned from the grocery store.

True Opiophile Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger's Avatar

It seems like sometimes its gravity that pulls your foot unerringly into the center of a pile of cowshit when you could just as easily stepped to either side of it.

I don't think Mr Fent could have picked this thread to necro on purpose, otherwise it's just a fuck up .

I'm not making a project out of him or nothing, y'all can fucking hang him next week for all I care but I think he deserves a pass this time
    Scarab Blues

Gray day, no dawn,
    Everyone that's here, is gone
    Except of course my Junkie son
    And me
    Draw the black flag cross the moon
    Burn the bottom of a thousand spoons
    The Poppy frees us from the gloom
    And restlessness
    Star light, star bright
    Heart pounding in my chest tonight
    Vampires shrinking from the light
    Of sanity
    Oh, God whose image we are in
    Christ, who frees us of our sins
    Bless you for the Heroin
    And everything

DAK, 11/1/12

Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
    kann man uns am Himmel sehn
    wir haben Angst und sind allein
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

your nizzle dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle is cooler than ice dizzle's Avatar

boy this fucked with my head a lil. I saw the thread and the author and for a sec thought "awww man, I haven't seen anything from him in a long time"

then, "ohh, yeah"
    "he scores......... he shoots!!!!"
    - Kirkinov

Opiophile taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Der Alte Krieger View Post
    I'm not making a project out of him or nothing, y'all can fucking hang him next week for all I care but I think he deserves a pass this time
    Yeah, since I guess he was actually trying to add his little tid bit of harm reduction via his little story.

I'm sure he hasn't been around enough to know what happened..or even what departed opiophile even means
    I doubt there will be a next time.. Or that he even comes back to this thread for that matter .
    We might die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain

True Opiophile Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger is better than sex! Der Alte Krieger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taytoechip View Post
    Yeah, since I guess he was actually trying to add his little tid bit of harm reduction via his little story.

I'm sure he hasn't been around enough to know what happened..or even what departed opiophile even means
    I doubt there will be a next time.. Or that he even comes back to this thread for that matter .

Word.

I'm all for crucifying people but I just don't see a whole lot of premeditation on this one.
    Scarab Blues

Gray day, no dawn,
    Everyone that's here, is gone
    Except of course my Junkie son
    And me
    Draw the black flag cross the moon
    Burn the bottom of a thousand spoons
    The Poppy frees us from the gloom
    And restlessness
    Star light, star bright
    Heart pounding in my chest tonight
    Vampires shrinking from the light
    Of sanity
    Oh, God whose image we are in
    Christ, who frees us of our sins
    Bless you for the Heroin
    And everything

DAK, 11/1/12

Erst wenn die Wolken schlafengehn
    kann man uns am Himmel sehn
    wir haben Angst und sind allein
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Opiophile Moderator Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael.'s Avatar

Yeah, saw this just after it happened and seeing his name in the what's new thing was confusing. I was going to post but couldn't come up with something and just left it. After a bit of thinking, I personally feel it's silly to get annoyed for someone for bumping a thread he made, That implies you would prefer to not see his posts at all. I doubt he would've wanted that. For his name to become a taboo word and everyone to avoid saying it or bumping his old threads. Just food for thought

+ Reply to Thread