hydroxyzine

Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: hydroxyzine

Occasionally Opiated surdali124 is an unknown quantity at this point surdali124's Avatar

Default hydroxyzine

has anyone ever potentiated with this before
    sooner or later we will all reach the eternal nod

Occasionally Opiated surdali124 is an unknown quantity at this point surdali124's Avatar

Default Re: hydroxyzine

ok i know this is a potentiator but what would be a good safe dose with some H

OpioNoMo flipside is an unknown quantity at this point flipside's Avatar

Well Atarax is commonly used as an antihistamine or sometimes in children for anxiety.

My guess is it would do about what benadryl would do, mabey a little more. As for dose I'm sorry I have no idea. I'm sure someone else will though.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Atarax is commonly combined with demerol for use as a pre-surgical pain reliever/sedative, so I would say that it'll potentiate alright.

As always, use caution when adding a potentiator to the mix.

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

I've used it in combination with opiates. I wouldn't exactly call it a potentiator. All it does for me is add extreme drowsiness to the opiate high. I don't like to be drowsy when I'm high on opiates. What's there to enjoy when you're asleep?

I threw the shit away.

whats a safe dose with some H i would be insuffulating both

OpioNoMo flipside is an unknown quantity at this point flipside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bronyraur View Post
    Atarax is commonly combined with demerol for use as a pre-surgical pain reliever/sedative, so I would say that it'll potentiate alright.

As always, use caution when adding a potentiator to the mix.
    You're right Braun, I forgot theat hydrox was Vistaril for a moment there. Used mainly for it's sedative properties.

To the Op I understnd that you are anxious to get an answer to your ?? But it is not necessary to start another thread asking the same ?

If anyone has any experience with dosage I'm sure they'll respond.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

I have used hydrox in conjunction with hydrocodone. Never felt anything from the hydroxyzine, even at higher doses.

Antihistamines don't make me drowsy though. . .

Opiophorum Member johnny27 is an unknown quantity at this point

I found the absoulute best potentiator is cyclizine, i think its of the piperazine family, but has anti-histamine effects like hydroxyzine. Its amazing how it totaly increases the opiate buzz, particulary the euphoria without adding drowiness. After that script ran out, i really miss it, opiates are near as euphoric for me without the cyclizine. As far as i remember 100mg was plently with Poppy tea

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

it can work very well to potentiate opiates/opioids. one article, I think it used to be on cold-water-world, said it increased methadone by 50%. I don't know how true that is but it does potentiate to some degree. it definitely increases sedation/the nod. it is prescribed as an antihistamine, a sedative, and even prescribed as an anxiolytic. if you take it before you take an opiate/opioid it may act as an enzyme inhibitor to a certain degree, similar to tagamet and grapefruit juice.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by surdali124 View Post
    whats a safe dose with some H i would be insuffulating both
    Start low, i can feel potentiation from doses as small as 25mg, but i generally take 50, 75 or 100mgs.
    The higher the dosage the more sedation will be imposed by the atarax. Use 25 to 50mgs. And remember that there are no safe dosages, but they are pretty safe...

If used daily the potentiation will be less noted (for swim at least).
    Last edited by DCBA; 12-30-2007 at 05:14 PM.

Never Looked Back resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol has much to be proud of resorcinol's Avatar
    NY(State), US, Earth (in 4 dimensions [length, width, depth, time]; maybe more beyond perception)

Quote Originally Posted by johnny27 View Post
    I found the absoulute best potentiator is cyclizine, i think its of the piperazine family, but has anti-histamine effects like hydroxyzine. Its amazing how it totaly increases the opiate buzz, particulary the euphoria without adding drowiness. After that script ran out, i really miss it, opiates are near as euphoric for me without the cyclizine. As far as i remember 100mg was plently with Poppy tea
    cyclizine works so much better than other antihistamines for some unknown reason. cyclizine IVed with H or another strong opioid increases the euphoric rush to new heights. orally it potentiates the euphoria noticeably, not just the sedation.

other antihistamines are nowhere near as good and really only add to the nod.

i wonder what, pharmacologically, makes cyclizine so great for adding to opioid euphoria...

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by resorcinol View Post
    cyclizine works so much better than other antihistamines for some unknown reason. cyclizine IVed with H or another strong opioid increases the euphoric rush to new heights. orally it potentiates the euphoria noticeably, not just the sedation.

other antihistamines are nowhere near as good and really only add to the nod.

i wonder what, pharmacologically, makes cyclizine so great for adding to opioid euphoria...

Have you ever tried hydroxyzine?

pharmacologically:: Histamine is pretty much a rush killer, so antihistamine are rush feeders lol

Never Looked Back Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy has much to be proud of Seedy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnny27 View Post
    Damn you beat me to it. IMO other antihistamines are pretty worthless potentiators unless you get the itch. I don't need any extra sedation. Cyclizine on the other hand, wish I had some now!

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

worst thread ever.

The guy who started it did the typical annoying new guy thing of posting like 3 threads because he was impatient to get the info he needed (probably didn't utmfse either)

Then, it gets bumped after 7 months.

NEXT!
    hello.

OpioNoMo mikells43 is an unknown quantity at this point

demerol visterl is used for post opp, but more often its used in the ers for demerol buttshots, they say that the visteral helps with the burning of the muscle after the injection and during. also they say it is for the nausia caused by opiates, i have never found it to potentuate any opiate at all. please dont snort visteral. ive gotten the combo tons of times, and ive gotten straight visteral and it doesn't affect me lol.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Guys this thread is from 7+ months ago. The people you are responding to have had their question answered months ago. Hell they might not even visit the site anymore. Please check the date located on the top left corner before responding to a thread. If you have a question that isn't answered in an old thread after searching, just start a new one. Thanks. Now I'm closing this one.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Closed Thread