+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Methocarbamol (muscle relaxant) or Robaxin

OpioNoMo OpiBli$$1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Methocarbamol (muscle relaxant) or Robaxin

it says on the label "subsituted for Robaxin". i got 4 from a freind who didnt kno wut they were..i dont have ne clue either except that their a skeletal muscle relaxant..can u get high off these or get any buzz from em? ne1 have ne idea?

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Default Re: Methocarbamol (muscle relaxant) or Robaxin

Quote Originally Posted by OpiBli$$1988 View Post
    it says on the label "subsituted for Robaxin". i got 4 from a freind who didnt kno wut they were..i dont have ne clue either except that their a skeletal muscle relaxant..can u get high off these or get any buzz from em? ne1 have ne idea?
    keep them for when/if you sprain a muscle. in my experience they are worthless to get high on.
    Last edited by Brony; 04-10-2007 at 08:54 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Occasionally Opiated MissingOxy is an unknown quantity at this point MissingOxy's Avatar

Re: Methocarbamol (muscle relaxant) or Robaxin

It's just a generic version of Robaxin. Good for achy muscles and has some sedative effects, as well as potentiating other CNS depressants. SWIM uses it sometimes during WDs, helps some people get thru the day. Use them if they're all you've got, but don't expect too much.

Been there, done that....

MissingOxy

Never Looked Back Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl's Avatar

Worthless for getting a buzz. The only muscle relaxer that I've taken that gave me a buzz were Soma's. I've also been on Robaxin, Skelaxin, and Flexeril.
    BDG

“We gain the strength of the temptation we resist.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

OpioNoMo OpiBli$$1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

any synergy between them and pods? and if so how many of these 75mg tabs should i take?

+ Reply to Thread