+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GABApentin

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

Default GABApentin

Wow, I have to say- while at first I was really put off by the diarhea and vomiting, i absolutely love this stuff now. I hope I never run out.

totally removed withdrawal symptoms on DAY 3 of TOTAL ABSTINENCE. THat's a fuckin miracle if you ask me. Takes too long tokick in: 2 hours. Coke and Aleve speeds that up, and eat something for fucks sake. don't take acid reducers.

not touched by liver.

seems a little cliche to call it ambrosia, but wow... I have to say, that as an all-around mood-improver, it kicks any opiate i've-used's ass.
    your mileage may vary.

Opiophorum Member Cureforpain will become famous soon enough Cureforpain will become famous soon enough Cureforpain will become famous soon enough

Default Re: GABApentin

Hm. I wished it worked that way for me. I do have an endless supply of gabapentin. It just makes me feel spaced out. Maybe ill give it another shot for WD.

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Hammilton, where do you get this shit at????

Opiophile insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo's Avatar
    right outside the gates of la-la land(if im not there, try iowa or nebraska)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammilton View Post
    Wow, I have to say- while at first I was really put off by the diarhea and vomiting, i absolutely love this stuff now. I hope I never run out.

totally removed withdrawal symptoms on DAY 3 of TOTAL ABSTINENCE. THat's a fuckin miracle if you ask me. Takes too long tokick in: 2 hours. Coke and Aleve speeds that up, and eat something for fucks sake. don't take acid reducers.

not touched by liver.

seems a little cliche to call it ambrosia, but wow... I have to say, that as an all-around mood-improver, it kicks any opiate i've-used's ass.
    i think i mentioned neurontin in my story about w/d, or at least one of my posts. it was the only thing keeping me from using opiates. along with loperamide. i also have a thread on it already. appropriately titled: "neurontin, the wonder drug" here->http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=1720

it affects everyone differently, and for me its like you described. ive never had adderal, but id say its like a mild adderal. very mood uplifting. i get tons of energy. VERY social. i get really happy and silly and giddy. its great for parties.

monster energy drinks are what i use to speed up the absorption. i think anything with caffeine. specifically coke. i dont know why, just try it. also if you take some before bed, it will hit faster when you wake up and take your dose. also, opiates potentiate well. id take a nice mild dose of tea and a small dose of neurontin for me, and it always felt like i took twice as much neurontin.

as for doses, this is where i think things get misconstrued. the most of this stuff i have taken is 3200mg. thats 3.2 GRAMS! i personally have seen scripts for this, my dad had it for nerve pain. he was prescribed 100 mg pills. one every four hours or something. if people are trying these and taking, say, 400 mg at most, i dont think they are going to feel much. i ordered some 400 mg pills from a place online for really cheap and i take at minimum one for a general depression stopper. but if i want to be happy, giddy, and just feel good, i have to take at least 800mg, which is still pretty low. this is now, i USED to take 8 of them at once, for a total of 3200mg, and i would be wired and bouncing off the walls.
    so how much did you take? and anyone else who has tried neurontin, how much did you take?

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiW View Post
    Hammilton, where do you get this shit at????
    i have an online pharmacy that has them cheap. dont know if i should post the link.
    Everything is better with a bag of weed!

Opiophorum Member Cureforpain will become famous soon enough Cureforpain will become famous soon enough Cureforpain will become famous soon enough

The most i ever took was 800mg.and i felt kinda fucked up from it. It does give me a nice engery boost though. This thread has sparked my interest this. I am going to be in WD's here soon again. So i am going to give it a fair shot at combating wds.

OpioNoMo flipside is an unknown quantity at this point flipside's Avatar

Heidi..you can get it from a doctor for nerve pain. Starting dose RX'd for me was 800mgs 3X day. I don't take it because it does nothing to help with the pain.
    Never tried it for WD's though..sounds like it might be worth a shot..

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Very interesting. I would like to try it for w/ds. I would imagine it is pretty easy to find online? Yes?

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

^^Def. let me know if u can't find it.

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    Very interesting. I would like to try it for w/ds. I would imagine it is pretty easy to find online? Yes?
    I've only met one person rxed it and they have mylopathy(a disease normally found in dogs)-they are a long term AIDS survivor.They offered me some and I turned it down....what else could I do?

Online pharmacies.....I DON'T trust them.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Opiophile insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo's Avatar

well since it seems more people are interested in this, im just going to post the link to the OP where i get it. they dont require a script, though when you are signing up i think they make it look like they need one. they dont. forgot the exact options, but say you have everything.

www.squaremeds.com

Seems very cheap.

Thanks,I'll forward this to my friend.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Seems very cheap.

they are, and they also have VERY cheap clonidine, which is also good for w/d. i have never had one of their packages seized. i think they advertise as if they are canadian, but the packages definitely coem from india or something.

now if only i could find a site like this for other stuff i need.

Quote Originally Posted by insanesteveo View Post
    they are, and they also have VERY cheap clonidine, which is also good for w/d. i have never had one of their packages seized. i think they advertise as if they are canadian, but the packages definitely coem from india or something.

now if only i could find a site like this for other stuff i need.
    I hear that they're out there.It's just a have a real mistrust of online pharmacies.

Then again I don't trust anything-including myself.Too many bad experiences.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Junky OhJoy is an unknown quantity at this point OhJoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Seems very cheap.

So is it the NEURONTIN that I would request? Didn't see the GABApentin.

thanks for the info
    I'll take a few years of happy over a life time of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by OhJoy View Post
    So is it the NEURONTIN that I would request? Didn't see the GABApentin.

thanks for the info

I believe that Neurontin is Gaba.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Yes Neurontin is the Gaba.

OpioNoMo OpiBli$$1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

thx 4 the link. they also got somas n ultrams

Quote Originally Posted by OpiBli$$1988 View Post
    thx 4 the link. they also got somas n ultrams
    that are alot more expensive than other sites i get those from. now why cant they carry adderal and klonopin. damnit.

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

tolerance grows too fast for this to have much fun potential. not bad though once ever few months at about a 500mg dose.

more than a gram with some booze makes me black out and say and do funny and stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    tolerance grows too fast for this to have much fun potential. not bad though once ever few months at about a 500mg dose.

more than a gram with some booze makes me black out and say and do funny and stupid things
    Hell,I just need booze to do that.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

you have a pharm that's got Soma scriptless cheaper? pm perhaps?
    your mileage may vary.

Never Looked Back Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl is a name known to all Badly Drawn Girl's Avatar

My mom gets a monster script for this every month (8 a day) and she rarely takes it and she's happy to share. I use it for my migraines, wd's, and it does help me with some of my pain issues. I take between 600 and 900mg at a time but 900 mgs makes me feel a bit drunk/goofy, and I'll end up asleep. When I first started taking them (at a MUCH lower dose) they made me feel foggy and weird. I hated them. That was something that got better with time though. I'm going into to see my doctor and see if she will give me my own script. My doctor knows about my addiction issues (she used to give me percs every month) but she wants to work with me. I'm thinking Neurontin and Somas will do just as much for me, pain-wise, as the Percs did.
    Last edited by Badly Drawn Girl; 04-10-2007 at 06:55 PM.
    BDG

“We gain the strength of the temptation we resist.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Occasionally Opiated tavarish62 is an unknown quantity at this point tavarish62's Avatar

hello, I have a ton of nuerontin and I take 400mg 3 times a day. They really help my back pain. They started me on them years ago after I had my 5th back surgery, but I will have to try them when i run out of my pain meds too early and I go into w/d. sometimes my back kills me and i tend to over medicate my pain pills and those diluadid's can really kick ass if you run out. I most certainly will try them for the w/d. I will probably take 3200mg that's what the pain dr said you can take a day. thanks for the info

Opiophile Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hammilton View Post
    totally removed withdrawal symptoms on DAY 3 of TOTAL ABSTINENCE. That's a miracle if you ask me
    That's a miracle on the order of loaves and fishes.
    Hooked on Phonics™

Quote Originally Posted by tavarish62 View Post
    hello, I have a ton of nuerontin and I take 400mg 3 times a day. They really help my back pain. They started me on them years ago after I had my 5th back surgery, but I will have to try them when i run out of my pain meds too early and I go into w/d. sometimes my back kills me and i tend to over medicate my pain pills and those diluadid's can really kick ass if you run out. I most certainly will try them for the w/d. I will probably take 3200mg that's what the pain dr said you can take a day. thanks for the info
    for me they dont work for back pain much. but really help with w/d. i wouldnt take 3200mg at once if you are now only taking 400 at a time. it might end up making you feel like i did, bouncing off the walls and not able to stop moving, but acted drunk because i lost balance. id take 1600mg and wait the 2 hours for that to kick in, then if you take more, it usually kicks in faster.

+ Reply to Thread