Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Oxycodone Prices and Best Deals thread

Opiophorum Member lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough

Default Oxycodone Prices and Best Deals thread

How are your oxycodone prices where you live? What state? The prices in North Texas are ok compared to what I've heard on here.. they go like $35 for an 80mg.. You know it's funny when some wanna-be gangsta drug dealer tries to sell 10mg vics for $7.. "yeah, these babies are goin' hot.. $7/pill" ; with the exception of the newbie drug dealers. The reason I bring this up is because I just bought 19 15mg Roxicodones and 1 40mg OxyContin. I should be getting a couple more 40mg's soon. Yeah; that would be a high price at the normal price. I got them for $50 all together. That's at like .15 cents a milligram. I'm in heaven right now .. I noticed that on my drug tests from the lab don't show the Oxycodone levels. It shows everything else like Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, and Opiates.. plus a couple more; but it shows no oxycodone option or any of its metabolites like noroxycodone or noroxymorphone? any of those 2. I believe that I may be able to do this while I'm on probation.. I'm not absolutely sure though. The test results have the drug name and the cutoff level.. It doesn't show my exact level; it only has the drug I did in bold print.

anyway; i need to stop these opiegraphs. (opioid paragraph)

What are your prices like and What's the best deal?

Junky (inaudible screams) is an unknown quantity at this point (inaudible screams)'s Avatar

Default Re: Oxycodone Prices and Best Deals thread

Los Angeles - $80 for 80mg oc. PAINFUL

Departed Opiophile TokinDerrick is an unknown quantity at this point

I pay $25-40mg $50-80mg.

Jr. Opiophile george123 has a spectacular aura about george123 has a spectacular aura about george123 has a spectacular aura about george123 has a spectacular aura about george123 has a spectacular aura about george123 has a spectacular aura about george123's Avatar

San Francisco - $35-40 for an 80mg

Jr. Opiophile madnesscult is fresh on the scene. madnesscult is fresh on the scene. madnesscult's Avatar

Oxys will show up as an opitate on drug tests. I don't know of any commonly-used drug test that can differentiate between different types of opiates.
    give in to your madness

Never Looked Back Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate is just really nice Nate's Avatar

Ontario Canada, $20.00 - $30.00 for an 80, most people dont like paying 30 (around here). Most common source these days charges 22, i love it.

Opiophile Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo's Avatar

In South Florida 30mg roxicodones go for $10 each, or $8 if you buy a shitload of them.
    Hooked on Phonics™

Occasionally Opiated 1cc is an unknown quantity at this point 1cc's Avatar

South West Florida, $13-$20 for Oxy IR 30mg(SWIM usually pays $15), best deal for OC 80's is 3 for 100. OC 80's range any where from $35 - $50. If they want $50, SWIM says "fuck you" and hangs up. Highest SWIM will ever pay is $45 and is reluctant to do so.

1cc

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madnesscult View Post
    Oxys will show up as an opitate on drug tests. I don't know of any commonly-used drug test that can differentiate between different types of opiates.
    No oxy will not show up as opiates on a standard opiates test, they have to test specifically for it. Morphine, codeine, and heroin is what will show up on the standard test.

Oxy 80 goes for anywhere between 25-50 here, depending on who has them. Those people that charge 50 are last resorts, they always have them because they charge so much. so when everyone else is out you can count on those being there.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Jr. Opiophile Opilover is an unknown quantity at this point Opilover's Avatar

here in Ohio oxycodone 5/325 = $5 ,, Vicodin 5/500 = $4 ,, loratab 10/650 = $8. oxycodone 10/650 = $10.00

Not lucky enough to come across any OC's

Never Looked Back insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike's Avatar

Roxi 30mg for $10, usually $8 for me.
    OC40s $10-20(i'd assume give 10 for a roxi 30 than oc40, and when they hit 50cent/mg it's back to dope!)
    OC80s were $30-35 the FEW times I had them. I don't know of anyone who gets those anymore. I much prefer the roxis anywho

Last someone sold some ppl were paying $4 for Perc 10s(10-325mg, Watsons) and oddly the same for Lortab 10s.

Later

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Opilover View Post
    here in Ohio oxycodone 5/325 = $5 ,, Vicodin 5/500 = $4 ,, loratab 10/650 = $8. oxycodone 10/650 = $10.00

Not lucky enough to come across any OC's
    Wow, just wow. You are payong double what the prices ae here. If you don't mind me asking what part of Ohio is this. I live near Y-town. Oxycodone 5/325- $2, Vicodin 5/500mg-$2, Lortab 10/650 $4-5, Vicodin 7.5/750mg- $3-4, Oxycodone 10/325, 10/650-$4-5. OC 10-$5, OC 20mg $8-10, OC 40 $12.50-20, OC 80 $25-50. Roxicodone 15mg $5-7.50, Roxicodone 30mg $10-15. The prices all depend on who you know. Someone never pays top dollar unless the good priced peeps are out. Who could afford to have a habit with those fucking prices.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:

Jr. Opiophile Opilover is an unknown quantity at this point Opilover's Avatar

I'm just south of you Ashland area,,I'm heading up your way lol

Junky MissyAggravation is an unknown quantity at this point MissyAggravation's Avatar

i'm in illinois and i pay 8 for 80mg tevas, 2.50 a pop for norcos and 10 each for the 100mcg mylan fent patches. but those aren't the usual prices for the area. i really have no idea what anything SHOULD be going for around here as i've had the same sources for years and haven't had to look elsewhere.

Occasionally Opiated Chipdorq is an unknown quantity at this point Chipdorq's Avatar

NYC: OC 80 = $80; Teva 80 = $60 (and good luck getting seen)
    NJ: Teva 80 = $50; Perdue 40's = $25-$30 (both dried up )

NYC/NJ not so great for pharmies

Used to get 10/500 hydros for 3 for $10, then for $5 a pop, but all good things come to an end.

I still dream about freezing time and looting a hosp.
    enter the confetti hellgate ...

Opiophorum Member lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by MissyAggravation View Post
    i'm in illinois and i pay 8 for 80mg tevas, 2.50 a pop for norcos and 10 each for the 100mcg mylan fent patches. but those aren't the usual prices for the area. i really have no idea what anything SHOULD be going for around here as i've had the same sources for years and haven't had to look elsewhere.
    Damn, nice prices.. I guess you chill with your dealer or no?

Junky l4l5 is fresh on the scene. l4l5 is fresh on the scene. l4l5 is fresh on the scene.

Im from Germany, and I get 80 oc 20's for $15 US, thats legally from a pharmacy

Quote Originally Posted by l4l5 View Post
    MY script of 60 OC 20's is $245 (Brand) if I use a discount card it brings it to $185. The ABG generics are $179 with drug discount card they are $111. My insurance will only pay for 20 tabs at a time and they are non-formulary so the co-pay is $40, I woould have to get 3 RX's a month and it would come to $120, more than using the drug discount card. Paying cash for your RX, check this out. It will get you 35-60% off your RX.
    http://www.freedrugcard.us/index.php
    I have used it many times and it does save you some $$$.

There is this one too, but I don't know how good the discounts are as I have never used it.
    http://www.yourrxcard.com/

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

I have only found 2 OC80's here in Oz and they only cost me $20 a piece.

Occasionally Opiated Eacey is an unknown quantity at this point Eacey's Avatar

There was this kid who was stealing 80s from his parents, and I shit you not, was selling them for 3$ a pop. He eventually caught on and sold em for 20$. I know this isn't really contributing to the price thread, but I had to share.
    Shoot Bliss

Occasionally Opiated jinxxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by l4l5 View Post
    Is that private or public coverage?

Im asking because in PL, Fentanyl (Durogesic) is 80% covered by the state, Morphine (MST Continus 60x 0,2 g) is 100% covered, the only potent pk's available here, though only on special "pink scripts" from licensed docs. Whats the going price of your 80 20s- and does Germany use special scripts for the betaubungsgesetz stuff, or would they honor a foreign script? I know France does, EU-wide thingie?

Opiophile CUBErt is an unknown quantity at this point CUBErt's Avatar

There was a time that I could get 80mg Oxys for $10-$12.50 a piece. They were TEVAs though, and I'm sure there was a very corrupt deal or someone knocked over a pharmacy because that price seems uncommon.

But back then, even when 80mg Watson/ABG brand ones came around they were still only $15-$20 a piece. That's why these days I have a very hard time paying anything more than $25 for an 80mg OC. I dunno when you compare it to the amount of better pharms (Dilaudid or Methadone) you could get instead, or the amount of good dope you can get, it just often doesn't seem that worth it to drop that much on an OC.
    :magicshit
    Tried to chase the dragon but the dragon chased me

Occasionally Opiated loosemorals is an unknown quantity at this point loosemorals's Avatar

DC area

OC80=$60(40-50 if you are lucky..)
    OC40=$30
    50cent/mg for percs, vics, etc..

ive never even SEEN a patch, lolli pop or anything fun like that...

you can drive down the block in DC at night, and you will see laser pointers from the bushes... if you stop the car they all run out and try to sell you shit. mostly crack, dope, and bud... but you usually wont have a problem finding pharms. i wish i had another way of scoring... ha..

Junky l4l5 is fresh on the scene. l4l5 is fresh on the scene. l4l5 is fresh on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxxx View Post
    Is that private or public coverage?

Im asking because in PL, Fentanyl (Durogesic) is 80% covered by the state, Morphine (MST Continus 60x 0,2 g) is 100% covered, the only potent pk's available here, though only on special "pink scripts" from licensed docs. Whats the going price of your 80 20s- and does Germany use special scripts for the betaubungsgesetz stuff, or would they honor a foreign script? I know France does, EU-wide thingie?
    private

Occasionally Opiated Lrn is an unknown quantity at this point Lrn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loosemorals View Post
    DC area

OC80=$60(40-50 if you are lucky..)
    OC40=$30
    50cent/mg for percs, vics, etc..

ive never even SEEN a patch, lolli pop or anything fun like that...

you can drive down the block in DC at night, and you will see laser pointers from the bushes... if you stop the car they all run out and try to sell you shit. mostly crack, dope, and bud... but you usually wont have a problem finding pharms. i wish i had another way of scoring... ha..
    if someone with a lazerpointer hit me in the eye fromthe bushes, there would be no way i would stop

OpioNoMo Maniacal Scribble is an unknown quantity at this point

80's go for $120 and up to $150. 40's usually fetch around $50. Nothing less comes around here.
    Screw this place, one more month and I'll be home is KS picking them up @ $40 for an 80. Y a Y !
    Last edited by Maniacal Scribble; 04-05-2007 at 04:44 PM. Reason: sp error/ocd

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal Scribble View Post
    80's go for $120 and up to $150. 40's usually fetch around $50. Nothing less comes around here.
    Screw this place, one more month and I'll be home is KS picking them up @ $40 for an 80. Y a Y !
    Where the fuck are you at if you don't mind me asking? That's almost $2 a mig.

Junky pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Opilover View Post
    I'm just south of you Ashland area,,I'm heading up your way lol
    yea prices suck ass in oregon. if you are ever in corvallis its usually 65 :\

in portland it varies wildly up to the dollar per mg sometimes more
    in lucky times an 80 is 40

Junky MissyAggravation is an unknown quantity at this point MissyAggravation's Avatar

Re: Oxycodone Prices and Best Deals thread

Quote Originally Posted by wangtangkiki View Post
    Damn, nice prices.. I guess you chill with your dealer or no?
    yeah we do chill with him. he's a cool old dude with great stories.

and i also wanted to add that we're now getting the 80 ABGs for 8 bucks a pop and that everyone who said that the tevas suck - well i wouldn't exactly go as far as saying that since they've done us just fine the past couple years - but the ABGs are quite noticeably different.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyAggravation View Post
    yeah we do chill with him. he's a cool old dude with great stories.

and i also wanted to add that we're now getting the 80 ABGs for 8 bucks a pop and that everyone who said that the tevas suck - well i wouldn't exactly go as far as saying that since they've done us just fine the past couple years - but the ABGs are quite noticeably different.
    Should be name brand soon. My peeps have had OC brands this week, both said the RPH told them no generic anymore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast