Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extracting MsContin - OxyContin

Occasionally Opiated Nuke is an unknown quantity at this point Nuke's Avatar

Default Extracting MsContin - OxyContin

If anybody has tried to inject the new MS contin or oxy's im sure you know thats its near impossible with the new binders. Ive come across method for extracting the morphine or oxycodone from other problem excepients and have found that it works wonderfully.

"Fellow Pill Shooters ( wannabe pill shooters)

As most of you who have received a new prescriptions of either MS
    Contin (Morphine Sulphate 100 mgs or 200 mgs) and OxyContins
    (Oxycodone HCl 10, 20, 40 or 80 mgs--160 mgs are no longer made) .
    There is a newer type of wax that makes it almost impossible to get
    more than 5% -10% out of the pills using previous ways. When heated it
    basically forms a thick solution which, if you can even get any in the
    syringe requires a great deal of water and many rinses. The science of
    drug delivery and absorbtion is called pharmaceutics (as opposed to
    pharmacology which is the study of drugs on living systems).

I am not a trained chemist although I have significant coursework in
    organic chemistry and medicinal chemistry. (I do have a Ph.D. in
    pharmacology (1994). My current position allows me to spend a lot of
    time experimenting in a situation that most other junkies would
    consider paridise. I have been working on the extraction of Morphine
    from the waxy pills (as well as the extraction from oxy's.) I have
    come up with a great way the most people can remove the product from
    the pills.

First, the best way to do it is with a ceramic hotplate with a
    magnetic stirrer. If you must use your home stove, IT MUST NOT BE A
    GAS FLAME OR A TRADITIONAL BURNER. DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT THIS UNLESS YOU
    HAVE A NEWER RANGE WITH THE FLAT BURNERS or at least use your oven at
    its lowest setting. Even this is very dangerous and you must watch it
    constantly and were safety goggles.

First you need a beaker (300 - 600 ml ) or something pyrex that will
    not break from temperature changes. Take the coating off of the pills
    with a wet tissue. You do not need to get into the impressions of the
    pill where the numbers are. Crush the pills with a mortar and pestle
    or a coffee grinder. I recommend doing no less than 5 at a time. The
    more you do the better this will work.

Take the powdered pills, put them in a beaker and add a few drops of 1
    N HCl to change them into Morphine HCl. You can probably skip this
    step if you are using Oxy's, but I do it anyway. Then add about 50 -
    100 mls of distilled water. Mix well. Now make up a mixture of 85%
    mineral spirits to 15% toluene (laquer thinner). Add about twice the
    volume of the mixture of the water you added. It is preferable to stir
    with a magentic stirrer, but if you do not have one, stir with a glass
    rod or a plastic knife. Then heat the beaker up to about 80 degrees C
    while stirring at least every couple of minutes (if there is no
    magnetic stirrer). Be very careful as the flash point of mineral
    spirits is lower than its boiling point (have a plan of action if it
    catches fire like a plate or something to smother the fire). After
    about 10 -15 minutes of heating and stirring, the morphine will be in
    the aqueous layer (the bottom), the wax will be in the organic layer
    (the top. Use a 5 cc syringe and tilt the beaker to draw off the
    bottom layer (do not try to get every last drop of water. Leave a
    speck in there otherwise it is difficult to remove some of the
    remaining organic solvents). Place each of the draw's into a 2nd
    beaker. Leave the organic / wax layer alone unless it is oxy's. If it
    is put another 50-100 mls of water in the organic layer and repeat.
    Restir and redraw. Place the draw into the same beaker as the first
    draw.

Now heat the morphine (or Oxy) and water (there is also a few
    carbohydrates in there that are placed in the oringinal pill, but
    these will not hurt you. Reduce the volume to 5 cc's or less. Allow
    the mixture to cool for about 2 minutes and pour it through a metal
    coffee filter into another beaker. Any additonal wax will have clumped
    together and will remain in the filter. Only the liquid will go
    through the funnel. It is best to check the pH with pH paper and
    adjust to about 6.0 -6.5 with Sodium Hydroxide. If the pH is lower
    than 6, the shot will burn.

The remaining liquid after filtration will be morphine HCl, about 90+
    % of what was in the pills. If you want to remove the carbohydrate so
    you have pure product, add Calcium Hydroxide. This will cause
    insoluble Calcium Morphenate to precipitate. Filter through a regular
    paper coffee filter and reacidify to pH 6-6.5
    If you want to make heroin out of it and have access to Acetic
    Anhydride. Allow the morphine liquid to evaporate by leaving it on the
    counter top for several hours. You will get a white powder (M HCl and
    CH2O or just M HCl. If you neutralize it to pH 7 or >, you will just
    have morphine freebase. Both can be converted to heroin (diacetyl
    morphine). Add about 3 -5 mls of Acetic ANhydride to Morphine or
    Morphine HCl powder cover the beaker with aluminum foil tightly and
    bake in the oven at 80- 90 c (200 F) for about 4 hours. Then put the
    exhaust fan on and uncover, raising the temperature to about 250 F
    until the Last of the vinegar smell cooks off, but being careful not
    to burn. It is best to cook until almost completely dry and then allow
    the rest to evaporate on the counter. You can also run a lighter
    underneath the beaker to make sure. Add enough water for all of your
    shots. Check the pH and adjust down with HCl(or vitamin C) or or up
    with NaOH(or baking soda). The ideal pH is 6 - 6.5 Remeber, about 25
    - 50 mgs heroing is a great shot for most junkies. If you are not
    addicted, take 25 or less. If you are on 120 mgs a day of methadone,
    start off with 100 mgs.

That method was taken from the drug chemistry newsgroup and was added by mobiusdick.
    Calcium morphenate (anion) is soluble in aqueous solutions and by adding the calcium hydroxide all he is doing is boosting the salt (Cation) to its freebase which then precipitates because its insoluble. So using ammonia hydroxide rather than CaOH would be a better choice for the precipitation, its reccomended in pretty much every patent Ive ever seen regarding morphine precipitation in different opium extraction methods etc. A pH of 9 is the best pH for full precipitation. Its very important that it dosent go passed 11 because it will become negatively charged and become part of the solution again, like I say 9 is the best number for ppt.
    Last edited by Nuke; 01-17-2005 at 04:21 AM.
    OMGWTFBBQ -ð-¿-ð--

New Opiophile BuckSatan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Extracting MS Contin & generic oxy's

if anyone knows what the deal is with NEW perdue brand ms contin for extraction, please post. it seems as though they've added an ingredient, or binder that makes it a bitch to extract. at one time they were as easy as oxy's, now it's better to get the merc generics as far as i can tell...please help if you've got experience with these!

EXTRACTION GENERIC MSCONTIN (Any mg 30 and up)
    this method works best for "Merc" Ms Contin 30-100 mg pills. these generic pills contain silicone dioxide, making it form a gell in the solution when lightly heated or mixed with water. however, there's a very easy way to prepare these so that virtually none of the gell is sucked up into your syringe.

1. take the coating off the pill(s) with a damp paper towel, or by sucking on it. Make sure you get all the color coating off of the pill.

2. Add 1.5ml of water into a spoon, or whatever you prefer to use. for every additional pill, add about .5 ml of water.

DO NOT CRUSH THE PILL

3. Heat the water until it starts a light boil, then drop the pill in. DO NOT CRUSH THE PILL, DO NOT LET THE WATER COOL DOWN. Keep the flame on the spoon while the pill breaks down. DO NOT CRUSH IT IN THE SPOON, but you can move it around GENTLY so you don't break it apart, making sure you keep it heated to boiling the entire time. This is best done by using a Zippo, or by having someone help you out until you get it down.

4. Make sure you have your cotton (or whatever filter you prefer) ready to go. When the pill is almost completely disintegrated, drop the cotton in and immediately suck the solution up into your syringe. This will leave behind the gell, as you will see as it cools off. The solution in the barrel should be clear, almost water like with no particles floating around it it.

And that's it... Keep in mind, this method DOES NOT WORK WITH THE NEW PERDUE, OR ENDO ms contins. i've heard that it works great with the new generic oxy's though.

be careful to make sure you don't have any particles floating around in your barrel or your flipping the coin o'death. i have yet to hear of anyone having a problem with this unless they are unexperienced with a needle. regardless, it takes a bit of practice even if you're the experienced junky.

happy shootin tex!

jacky

Default Re: Extracting MsContin - OxyContin

when I used to do these pills IV I would always eat the crap I had left. its not a bad thing to save some dope for ORAL use as it cycles out of the bloodstream a little slower. I wonder waht these binders do in the presence of ethanol? perhaps ethanol could be used and then evaproated in a graduated type of glass dish? the alkaoids may settle at a different level, if processed in 10 pill or so quantities the yield might be a little easier to work with or observe.

Buck satan the excepient in MScontinuous from purdue fredrick that turns into a polymer when mixed with water is hydroxyethyl cellulose and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. The above procedure works for them but swim uses a slightly different approach.

First remove the pill skin of course and then crush your pills in a mortar and pestle, minimum of 10 pills or you wont get a very good yield. Mix the pill mass vigirously with with 150 mL of chloroform, it should gel up some. Now you will see that alot of the junk has been dissolved in the chloroform but there is still some stuff floating around. Add about 75 ml Of slightly acidic water, pH of 6 should suffice, no lower than 5 though. Most preferably the acid to use would be sulphuric but if ya don't have it any acid will work: citric, muriatic, phosphoric etc etc. Once you add the water heat the solution for 10 minutes at the boil with constant stirring (only do this if you have a condenser, or are working outside). Optionally you dont need to heat it just stir vigirously for 20 minutes. Once there mixed well seperate the layers and keep the water layer( if an emulsion forms add a couple table spoons of table salt and shake it up to see if the emulsion breaks, if it dosent just leave it sit, stir abit and do that untill it breaks.) Now heat the water layer (which will be gooey) up to 85-95 degrees C, at this temperature you will notice junk start to preciptate, this junk is the cellulose polymer shit, it precipitates in what likes like little pieces of pouched egg. Now while it is still piping hot filter it through a couple coffee filters, the filtrate wont be viscous any more and will be about the same hardness as most water, but it will still contain some junk so don't shoot it up yet. Now add ammonia till you hit pH 9 once there, shake the shit out of it, throw here in a bowl with a lip and put it in the regridgerator for a few hours. Now go watch Titanic or run a few miles or do whatever, once completed pour the morphine ammonical solution through a big stack or coffee filters, 5 at the least. Now on this coffee filter you should have your morphine base at a 95% + yield. Morphine base which is nearly insoluble in slighly ammonical solution precipitated leaving the lactose, trace cellulose etc etc behind.

Thats pretty much the easiest way of getting rid of the new shit, theres no possible way to make the new pills Safe for IV with just water and a lighter. You'll need atleast a few things, but really chloroform and ammonia arent very hard to get and considering the alternative of dying from or having to get an arm amputated because of injecting, would be uncool.
    OMGWTFBBQ -ð-¿-ð--

Occasionally Opiated arielcream is an unknown quantity at this point arielcream's Avatar

whats rhe best way to remove the wax from the old ms contins?
    i usually crush them, add 1.5-3mls per tab, mix it until milky (no white lumps at all) place in a large filter, wait 1-5minutes, the longer the better as the morphone will absorb into the filter, Grab a 3-5ml syringe place the tip on your filter and draw it back, using a wheel filter(pill filter) slowly squirt the mix through the filter into a clean spoon,)you will notice the mix is now clear instead of milky) add a clean filter, draw up, enjoy! If wheel filters are unavailable be sure to filter the mix at least twice,(i get mine at the needle exchange)
    If you know of a better way or how to make homebake from the old ms's pls let me know. t/y

Injection of unproperly filtered Ms Contin is Known to cause emphysema.

Occasionally Opiated arielcream is an unknown quantity at this point arielcream's Avatar

Better MS-Contin® Injecting
    I have used morphine (MS-Contin®) in the past and find the other method useless compared to the cold method which I explain bellow.

Clean wax off pill. Use either a swab, wet tissue or lick off. Masking tape or brown packing tape is excellent for pealing the colour off.
    In a large spoon (a soup ladle is best) crush the pills with the back of a teaspoon until it is a fine powder, like chalk.
    Add one ml of cold water per tablet and mix it into a paste.
    Measure an amount of water equal to 2 ml per tablet. Add this water to this past and mix to a milky looking liquid.

There should now be 3 ml of water for each pill that is being prepared.
    Let the solution stand for at least 5 minutes so that morphine has time to disolve; the longer it is left, the stronger it is.
    Put a large cotton "bud" into the solution in the spoon allow this to soak up solution.
    Draw the solution into the syringe through the cotton bud. You may need to move the tip around the cotton bud to get it all, but you should be able to suck up 90% of what you put in originally
    Do a wash: squirt a couple of mills of water around sides of spoon to get any residue missed and suck up as before.
    Repeat the wash process at least twice.
    Test: There is none left in the spoon when the filter is flavorless. Morphine tastes bitter, so you will know when you have it all

REMEMBER you NEED 3 MLS of WATER for EVERY TABLET as they can only break down so far. DONOT HEAT AS THE WAX EXPANDS AND TRAPS MOST OF THE MORPHINE WITHIN. Ihave treid several methods and I find this way the best and safest way to do it(unless you use a WHEEL FILTER/pill filter.)

Occasionally Opiated floger is an unknown quantity at this point

So I could filter this solution with a syringe filter? Wouldn't this be safer

New Opiophile Shreddi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, wow thats detailed. So all the newer name brand Oxy's have this new shoot deterrent in them? that explains why I think shootin them is a waste and couldnt figure out what everyone was talking about. Thanks very much for taking the time to help us out. I will be doing this with Oxy's and you said you could skip the "add a few drops of 1
    N HCl to change them into Morphine HCl." but what is 1 N HCI? Thanks very much.

OpioNoMo Peripat is an unknown quantity at this point Peripat's Avatar

Re: Extracting MsContin - OxyContin

Quote Originally Posted by floger
    So I could filter this solution with a syringe filter? Wouldn't this be safer
    No, a syringe filter is not safer than a wheel filter. Wheel filters are designed for this sort of filtration.

Hi, wow thats detailed. So all the newer name brand Oxy's have this new shoot deterrent in them? that explains why I think shootin them is a waste and couldnt figure out what everyone was talking about. Thanks very much for taking the time to help us out. I will be doing this with Oxy's and you said you could skip the "add a few drops of 1
    N HCl to change them into Morphine HCl." but what is 1 N HCI? Thanks very much.
    Sorry for the delay. N in chemistry means "normal", a 1 N solution means one gram equivalent weight of solute in a liter of solution.
    OMGWTFBBQ -ð-¿-ð--

Opiophorum Member kramorph is an unknown quantity at this point

Regarding an earlier post about injecting incorrectly filtered ms contin causing emphysema, I think I will disregard that warning as I have smoked tobacco for the last 25years and pot for 20yrs. So as long as I get the lumps out.....!
    This really is a vivid dream.

Finally obtained some ms contin yesterday. So I would like to thank everyone who has placed any information here as it has been very useful.What I made yesterday put me on the nod straight away and lasted ALL day.Just like the old days.Fuck scoring H off the street, I only want morphine. Add my AA and bingo, REAL UNCUT H (with some unreacted morph.).Lovely stuff.

Finally obtained some ms contin yesterday. So I would like to thank everyone who has placed any information here as it has been very useful.What I made yesterday put me on the nod straight away and lasted ALL day.Just like the old days.Fuck scoring H off the street, I only want morphine. Add my AA and bingo, REAL UNCUT H (with some unreacted morph.).Lovely stuff.

Occasionally Opiated bandido is an unknown quantity at this point bandido's Avatar

Are the new morph's 100's still round and grey and the 200's still long and oval and red like the old ones??
    I just want to be comfortably numb all my waking hours

Occasionally Opiated bandido is an unknown quantity at this point bandido's Avatar

dude when and how much do you add your aa to your extraction??
    I just want to be comfortably numb all my waking hours

Occasionally Opiated Adormidera is an unknown quantity at this point Adormidera's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arielcream
    Better MS-Contin® Injecting
    I have used morphine (MS-Contin®) in the past and find the other method useless compared to the cold method which I explain bellow.

Clean wax off pill. Use either a swab, wet tissue or lick off. Masking tape or brown packing tape is excellent for pealing the colour off.
    In a large spoon (a soup ladle is best) crush the pills with the back of a teaspoon until it is a fine powder, like chalk.
    Add one ml of cold water per tablet and mix it into a paste.
    Measure an amount of water equal to 2 ml per tablet. Add this water to this past and mix to a milky looking liquid.

There should now be 3 ml of water for each pill that is being prepared.
    Let the solution stand for at least 5 minutes so that morphine has time to disolve; the longer it is left, the stronger it is.
    Put a large cotton "bud" into the solution in the spoon allow this to soak up solution.
    Draw the solution into the syringe through the cotton bud. You may need to move the tip around the cotton bud to get it all, but you should be able to suck up 90% of what you put in originally
    Do a wash: squirt a couple of mills of water around sides of spoon to get any residue missed and suck up as before.
    Repeat the wash process at least twice.
    Test: There is none left in the spoon when the filter is flavorless. Morphine tastes bitter, so you will know when you have it all

REMEMBER you NEED 3 MLS of WATER for EVERY TABLET as they can only break down so far. DONOT HEAT AS THE WAX EXPANDS AND TRAPS MOST OF THE MORPHINE WITHIN. Ihave treid several methods and I find this way the best and safest way to do it(unless you use a WHEEL FILTER/pill filter.)
    There are so many manufacturers and colors of sustained-action morphine I am having trouble keeping them all straight! Anyone know of a site with photos for comparison?

I am interested in info on the Endo brand 30 mg generic MS Contin--they are kind of a mottled blue-green-gray color and they do that pond-slime goo thing when cooked up. I am told Endo actually makes two MS Contin 30 mg generics and the others I have seen were bright fuscha-pink and white on the interior and cooked up much cleaner. I would love to hear your methods for these species of morphine!

If one could obtain an Rx for Kadian instead of generic MS Contin, would it be worth it, even with the added cost?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Thanks for everyone's welcomes and advice--this forum kicks ass! Wish there had been something around like this when I was fifteen and just getting started.
    -adormi

"I used to just have thoughts. Now my thoughts are having thoughts."

New Opiophile PhantasmicDreams is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Adormidera
    There are so many manufacturers and colors of sustained-action morphine I am having trouble keeping them all straight! Anyone know of a site with photos for comparison?

I am interested in info on the Endo brand 30 mg generic MS Contin--they are kind of a mottled blue-green-gray color and they do that pond-slime goo thing when cooked up. I am told Endo actually makes two MS Contin 30 mg generics and the others I have seen were bright fuscha-pink and white on the interior and cooked up much cleaner. I would love to hear your methods for these species of morphine!

If one could obtain an Rx for Kadian instead of generic MS Contin, would it be worth it, even with the added cost?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Thanks for everyone's welcomes and advice--this forum kicks ass! Wish there had been something around like this when I was fifteen and just getting started.
    Hi everyone at opiophile, and to Adormidera particularly - It sure sounds like we have the exact same pills, says 30 one side and E 653 on the other...? If htat sounds familiar, then I have a way to do it that works fantastic, and is easy too, practically ideal really as far as I know. Take the pill and crush it completely into powder in whatever you use to cook with when you cook up your pills and such. I use a spoon. A big spoon! *grins* Add 3 mil of water, stir and let sit for about 10 minutes, or longer if you feel like it - it may affect how much morphine is released it may not, I'm not sure - I haven't noticed any particular difference myself. Be sure to come and stir it again from time to time, try to get all the lumps out as the pill dissolves! After it's sat your preferred time, give it one last stir, smoosh it around the bottom and sides with a penkinife too (or something similar) to make the now-gelatinous water as even and smooth as you can, it helps in the next process.

Now the heat! I use a candle though someone I trust very highly indeed says a Zippo works great too and leaves less pot-black on the bottom of the spoon. you want to slowly and evenly move the spoon back and forth over the flame, lengthwiseright and left right under the pool of gelatin. Prety soon, not more than a few seconds really, a skin will start to form on the bottom of the pool, a while thick film that as boiling sets in slowly starts to rise, and soon bubbles up out of the water entirely as the skin rises to the top over the water. Don't let this go on too long, just long enough for the flim/skin to be bubbling, more or less completely covering the water below like a skin tarp, heh, inflated in the steam from the water beneath, but looking 'dry' on the top kinda. This whole process takes a very short amount of time, so don't let it boil TOO long, a little practice and you'll get used to it I'm sure.

Remove from the heat, and immediately with that same penkinfe or something else like it, a nice spoon-scraping tool, gently skim the skin off the top (I slide it into a clean spoon, the reason why below), it will be whitish and slimy but also very easy to work with, it practically slides right off whole like an actual skin. Weird stuff indeed, but here's the beautiful part...! Aside from some little strips of skin sill stuck to the insides of the spoon in a ring juuuust above the waterline (easy to scrape away with a knife), the water underneath (if done with good timing, it's between 1 1/2 - 2/3 mil.) should be pretty darn near crystal-clear, and hey what's more will stay that way in the syringe after being pulled through some cotton or a filter. No sediments or waxes or whatever the heck that stuff is left behind...and the mix is powerful, much much more so than if you try to work around the pond slime (I like the wy you put that, yes it does look like nasty green pond slime, or moldy aquarium ick after it's had time to cool down, doesn't it? but it's still wet, and here's the great thing - you can do the whole thing again, you may want to use less water to keep the water mix as morphine-concentrated as possible each time, to your own tastes - it seems you can keep doing this till the water tastes normal, no trace of that lovely narcotic bitter taste, maybe 3-4 times depending, these suspended-release have lots more drug in them than the instants I think...or at least so it seems...

Well, hope that helps! It's been working great for me, I was having a hard time feeling like I was getting much out of this species of morphine myself until I experimented just a bit and found this method. It really is easier than it may read! *laughs* Worth it, it's clear and good consistency and strrrrong. Comes on well and sticks around for a nice longer time than it had seemed before...which is always welcome now isn't it. More drugs! Woo-hoooo! Might as well. 'bye all and to you Adormidera! Glad to have possibly been of assistance.

New Opiophile DrHouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, hope that helps! It's been working great for me, I was having a hard time feeling like I was getting much out of this species of morphine myself until I experimented just a bit and found this method. It really is easier than it may read! *laughs* Worth it, it's clear and good consistency and strrrrong. Comes on well and sticks around for a nice longer time than it had seemed before...which is always welcome now isn't it. More drugs! Woo-hoooo! Might as well. 'bye all and to you Adormidera! Glad to have possibly been of assistance.

My GOD, man, you are my savior.

After two years of fighting with my doctors over pain management[I had thromboses in my thigh, which turned into a pulmonary embolism, I have MS and massive nerve damage, AND just had multiple tumors -- "masses" -- detected in my lungs... anyway, none of that is really relevant now, except as backstory. You know the drill: even if you aren't an addict already, they treat you like you are: they'd rather see you suffer than risk "OMG GIVING DRUGS TO A JUNKIE!" So my current doctor gives me 10mg Oxycodone[not Oxycontin, sadly, but that may change] -- however, even after I told her I need two at a time to be able to WALK, she still only writes me for 1 ever six hours, which needless to say, means I run out early. Which means hospital runs -- after two straight years of it, I'll get sick as shit by now... and I didn't even do it to myself, that's the funny thing. "Welllll... you need a spinal MRI... but here's 62 Percocet, go home and we'll call you!" "Oh, well, you need reconstructive surgery in the shoulder... here's 80 Percocet! We'll call you!"

So I'd had some 30mg MS-Contin that a doctor had given me a year ago, and since I experimented with heroin about ten years or so ago I figured that if I COULD inject it, it'd work better. However, with my clotting history I am PAINSTAKINGLY careful about what I put into my body... and I knew that there were assloads of filler in that crap. Months went by and I couldn't find a method to extract it.... until I stumbled upon opiophile and read your dissolve-heat-scrape-filter method. Last night I tried it for the first time.... and holy GOD, it worked like a dream. So from at least one other person out there: thanks!
    And just a quick question: anyone have "Remember-the-obvious" tips for an old ex-user? I always swab my areas, always clean my needles, always filter my shit and wash up, so I don't mean that. Just the "How do I know if I've fucked something up in a way that's gonna kill me?" Sort of advice. Thanks.

This place... is excellent. I'd like to ask you guys about a medical article I've been writing -- oddly enough, about DXM and opiates -- but I'll leave that for a time when I'm not quite so tired.

Occasionally Opiated Brewkakke is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone tell me if Mallinckrodt 15mg Ms Contins are anti-abuse? I have one and would like to rig up with it but so far all I've read has been stuff about Purdue, and Merck and 30mgs and above.

Jr. Opiophile bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil's Avatar

When I had capsules, which would release in 12 hours, I would do the foloowing:

I opened the capsules and put the content in a glass vial.
    I put some water on this.
    Added a drop of HCl until the pH was 5-6
    Then I let this rest over night (at least 12, better 24 hours)
    I poured the clear liquid in another vial and discarded the residue in the first vial
    I filtered the clear solution and poured it on something flat
    I dried it and scraped the residue and chopped it.

(you can swirl the stuff fro time to time while you are haveing the pillies in the water-Hcl solution)

The result is a white, cristalline powder, that was bitter tasting and fun to consume. If you dont want to do the whole process each time, you can process 10 capsules or so at once.

New Opiophile EnthusiOrgasm is an unknown quantity at this point

Would this work for the mallinckrodt 60mgs?

Occasionally Opiated gauchoamigo is an unknown quantity at this point gauchoamigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brewkakke View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Mallinckrodt 15mg Ms Contins are anti-abuse? I have one and would like to rig up with it but so far all I've read has been stuff about Purdue, and Merck and 30mgs and above.
    I was under the impression that Mallinckrodt's morphine was all instant-release; correct me if I am wrong.
    Gaucho

Occasionally Opiated gauchoamigo is an unknown quantity at this point gauchoamigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bogumil View Post
    When I had capsules, which would release in 12 hours, I would do the foloowing:

I opened the capsules and put the content in a glass vial.
    I put some water on this.
    Added a drop of HCl until the pH was 5-6
    Then I let this rest over night (at least 12, better 24 hours)
    I poured the clear liquid in another vial and discarded the residue in the first vial
    I filtered the clear solution and poured it on something flat
    I dried it and scraped the residue and chopped it.

(you can swirl the stuff fro time to time while you are haveing the pillies in the water-Hcl solution)

The result is a white, cristalline powder, that was bitter tasting and fun to consume. If you dont want to do the whole process each time, you can process 10 capsules or so at once.
    All this talk about Hydrochloric acid; my advice is only ever use CITRIC acid, which may be obtained, often free, from drug misuse organisations for clearing the cooked heroin #3. A 100mg sachet should clear at least a half-gramme of H#3. Alternative is the much coarser and stronger cooking citric, available from most Eastern food shops (Indian, Pakistani, etc.). ASCORBIC (Vit C) may also be used but you need a lot more of that.
    Also, Bogumil, is this crystalline powder you obtain using your method water-soluble or do you require further acidic powder to clear the resultant solution?

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

It's been 2 years since this guy made the post, I don't think he's gonna answer.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gauchoamigo View Post
    All this talk about Hydrochloric acid; my advice is only ever use CITRIC acid, which may be obtained, often free, from drug misuse organisations for clearing the cooked heroin #3. A 100mg sachet should clear at least a half-gramme of H#3. Alternative is the much coarser and stronger cooking citric, available from most Eastern food shops (Indian, Pakistani, etc.). ASCORBIC (Vit C) may also be used but you need a lot more of that.
    Also, Bogumil, is this crystalline powder you obtain using your method water-soluble or do you require further acidic powder to clear the resultant solution?
    By 'clearing', you mean making it dissolve right? Because that's the only thing i ever used citric acid for.
    Also if you're in the UK or Ireland, we only ever seem to get heroin #2 here, which is just straight up heroin base.
    (Unless ofcourse you're one of the lucky 400 or so few that live in England and get Diamorphine straight from the NHS)
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Occasionally Opiated smack man is an unknown quantity at this point smack man's Avatar

Man i have been getting the mallinckrodt 200's super cheap, and I just can freakin bang these things with good result, i can get a decent shot, but i know i am wasting a bunch of it. I started just eating them to get the best bang for my buck. I am only paying $5 per pill, i know crazy good deal, i have bought like 50 of them in the last week or two. it just sucks that i can't bang them efficiently. Anyway the rush from morphine isn't really my thing anyawy. i prefer oxy or H

+ Reply to Thread