Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Round white pill... (Dilaudid) [M4]

Occasionally Opiated MetalJake is an unknown quantity at this point MetalJake's Avatar

Default Round white pill... (Dilaudid) [M4]

M on one side and 4 on the other. I believe its low dose of diladid?

Occasionally Opiated TheRigatti is an unknown quantity at this point TheRigatti's Avatar

Re: Round white pill...

yes dilaudid 4mg.....

everything i type is fictional or is it.....and im not a doctor but if i give advise it is to the best of my ability and i will not give advise on something im not sure of...

Occasionally Opiated MetalJake is an unknown quantity at this point MetalJake's Avatar

Default Re: Round white pill...

weak huh

Occasionally Opiated TheRigatti is an unknown quantity at this point TheRigatti's Avatar

o i forgot to tell ya use pharmer.org its a really good pill id site its like a bible for me...

everything i type is fictional or is it.....and im not a doctor but if i give advise it is to the best of my ability and i will not give advise on something im not sure of...

i gotta eat a bunch but i gotta eat a bunch of everything...lol

lol me too... nice to inject

yes easy just crush finley and use warm water...

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetalJake View Post
    weak huh
    they're great if you shoot em.

but once you shoot, ain't nothing else gonna do it for you.

Opiophile Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetalJake View Post
    weak huh
    Not weak!!! Two or three of them make a real nice shot and even one of them is not wasting your time. Don't let the 4mg fool you, 4mg of hydromorphone is nice!!
    Hooked on Phonics™

Opiophorum Member jwalm is an unknown quantity at this point jwalm's Avatar

is the M in a box?

mallinckrodt generic tylenol 4s have a 4 on one side and a M in a box on the other:confused:

Opiophorum Member lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jwalm View Post
    is the M in a box?

mallinckrodt generic tylenol 4s have a 4 on one side and a M in a box on the other:confused:
    Yeah; I saw that on drugs.com. At first I thought (tahtato.. wtf does that mean? I had a nod and spelled that LOL) that the kid was trying to rip me off you know.. you may wanna check drugs.com;

+ Reply to Thread