+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: State Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

Default Re: State Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs

Quote Originally Posted by bronyraur View Post
    Scheduling is more or less meant for drugs with potential for abuse/dependence.

::snip::

The CSA (go0gle it) and it the schedules it contains can be pretty confusing. It's actually worth taking a few minutes to look at the schedules. Just google "us drug schedules", and it should pop right up.
    Thanks brony. Will do.
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NastyZilla View Post
    Molly, when you say "busted" and "got caught" do you mean by the police/DEA, or just your doctor? Important distinction, IMO. Thanks for any insight you have.

<snip>.
    HIPAA protects you private health information from being used certian ways. This is what I could find.

Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs (PDMPs) allow physicians and pharmacists to log each filled prescription into a state database to help medical professionals prevent abusers from obtaining prescriptions from multiple doctors. To date 34 states have initiated such programs. NCSL is working with the Department of Justice to provide legislators with information on Prescription Monitoring Programs and to serve as a point of contact for policy issues surrounding their implementation.
    Program officials state that their systems are not used to target possible subjects of an investigation. Investigations using prescription monitoring data regarding health care professionals are usually conducted after an official complaint is received. Information from the PMP system is, however, gleaned and examined more closely when blatant abuses are revealed in the data. In addition, states use the data to verify that a problem exists and to determine the extent of the diversion or abuse. The systems are also queried regarding patients that are found to be operating as "doctor shoppers"--one individual visiting numerous doctors and pharmacies to obtain pharmaceutical controlled substances.
    Every prescription monitoring program provides safeguards to protect patient confidentiality and access to controlled substance prescription information through statutes or regulations. After decades of operation, no program has reported a breach of confidentiality. In addition, those state authorities/officials with access to monitoring program data already have the authority to access the controlled substance information. The data doesn’t generate a case, it simply makes collection of the information easier and less intrusive.
    State statute or regulation limits accessibility to the PMP data. It is important to note that PMP program officials are not privy to any additional information than they are already able to receive by virtue of their existing positions and job functions. The only difference is that the monitoring programs provide ready accessibility to prescription information in a more user friendly format. Historically, when investigators needed to review prescription information for both routine pharmacy inspections and case investigations they would have to manually sort through paper copies of prescriptions. The PMP database eliminates this tedious process by requiring the prescription information to be maintained electronically. This allows investigators to obtain pharmacy data from multiple locations without having to visit each and every pharmacy.

My understanding is that the program is for doctor's and RPh's. My understanding is that the programs are not a HIPAA covered entity but doctors and RPh's are so there is some gray area. It is a big concern or privacy advocates.
    Here are some .pdfs that explain more about HIPPA and PDMP's.

http://www.ncsl.org/print/cj/hippa.pdf

http://www.ncsl.org/print/cj/drozprivacyppt.pdf

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

I know in Virginia, the doctor is allowed to ask you to sign a "permission slip" that they can submit to (I dont know who they submit it to, whatever) and they get back a list of all the scripts you have filled in since the program began (2004?)

Anyways, the doctors can't check what your filling without your permission, but they CAN withhold your prescriptions if you don't sign on the dotted line. Just like they do with pee tests. Try refusing a pee test at your PM doc and see what happens.
    hello.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Newest updated list I could find. 35 states, all electronic.

STATE PROGRAM TYPE SCHEDULES ENACTED
    1. AL- Electronic C II-V 2004
    2. AZ- Electronic C II-IV 2007
    3. CA- Single copy serialized, Electronic C II-IV 2005
    4. CO- Electronic C II-V 2005
    5 CT- Electronic -2008 C II-V 2007
    6. HI- Electronic C II-V 2002
    7. ID- Electronic C II-V 2001
    8. IL- Electronic C II 1999
    9. IN- Electronic C II-V 2004
    10. IA- Electronic - 2007 C II-IV 2006
    11. KY- Electronic C II-V 1998
    12. LA- Electronic - 2007 C II-V 2006
    13. ME- Electronic C II-V 2003
    14. MA- Electronic C II 1992
    15. MI- Electronic C II-V 2002
    16. MS- Electronic C II-V 2005
    17. MN- Electronic C II 2007
    18. NV- Electronic C II-V 1995
    19. NM- Electronic C II-IV 2004
    20. NY- Single copy, serialized/ Electronic (state issued) C II, Benzos 1998
    21. NC- Electronic C II-V 2005
    22. ND- Electronic 2005
    23. OH- Electronic C II-V 2005
    24. OK- Electronic C II-V 1990
    25. PA- Electronic C II 1972
    26. RI- Electronic C II-III 1997
    27. SC- Electronic – Jan 08 C II-IV 2006
    28. TN- Electronic C II-IV 2002
    29. TX- Single copy, serialized/ Electronic (state issued) CII 1997
    30. UT- Electronic C II-V 1995
    31. VT- Electronic C II-IV 2006
    32. VA- Electronic C II-IV 2002
    33. WA- Electronic Limited Trip 1984
    34. WV- Electronic C II-IV 1995
    35. WY- Electronic C II-IV 2004

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:

Junky NastyZilla is fresh on the scene. NastyZilla is fresh on the scene. NastyZilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    HIPAA protects you private health information from being used certian ways. This is what I could find.

My understanding is that the program is for doctor's and RPh's. My understanding is that the programs are not a HIPAA covered entity but doctors and RPh's are so there is some gray area. It is a big concern or privacy advocates.
    Here are some .pdfs that explain more about HIPPA and PDMP's.

http://www.ncsl.org/print/cj/hippa.pdf

http://www.ncsl.org/print/cj/drozprivacyppt.pdf
    Thanks, Roxi. FYI, HIPAA has several exceptions (e.g., various subsections of 45 CFR Section 164.512) that likely permit LEOs to access PHI (protected health information) collected by a prescription monitoring program. Also, the DEA states that one of the reasons for implementing these monitoring programs is to cut down on "diversion" and abuse, not just to find doctors who overprescribe (DEA's opinion, not mine).

Everyone should assume that the information in a state prescription monitoring program is accessible to LEOs via a variety of ways. I have no intention of listing the arguments law enforcement could use to access the info - hell, why make their life easier? - but I hope no one thinks privacy laws will protect that information from investigating LEOs.

OpioNoMo lunchbox is fresh on the scene. lunchbox is fresh on the scene.

florida for the win?

Quote Originally Posted by NastyZilla View Post
    Thanks, Roxi. FYI, HIPAA has several exceptions (e.g., various subsections of 45 CFR Section 164.512) that likely permit LEOs to access PHI (protected health information) collected by a prescription monitoring program. Also, the DEA states that one of the reasons for implementing these monitoring programs is to cut down on "diversion" and abuse, not just to find doctors who overprescribe (DEA's opinion, not mine).

Everyone should assume that the information in a state prescription monitoring program is accessible to LEOs via a variety of ways. I have no intention of listing the arguments law enforcement could use to access the info - hell, why make their life easier? - but I hope no one thinks privacy laws will protect that information from investigating LEOs.
    Right, that is why I said it is a gray area right now. The links I provided do shed a little light on the subject

Occasionally Opiated jopiated is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also heard that Florida does not have a monitoring program, is that true? I have actually noticed quite a few connections betweeen IOP's and florida for some strange reason. Is florida a democratic state or a republican state? The reason I ask is because Dems usually encourage these types of programs where as Republicans usually believe in localized government. One thing I find that is fucked up is that most of us on here are most likely Democrats, which equals more BIG GOVERNMENT!! Pretty backwards but it is true.

Opiophorum Member Dances with Smack is fresh on the scene. Dances with Smack is fresh on the scene.

Re: State Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs

Quote Originally Posted by jopiated View Post
    I have also heard that Florida does not have a monitoring program, is that true? I have actually noticed quite a few connections betweeen IOP's and florida for some strange reason. Is florida a democratic state or a republican state? The reason I ask is because Dems usually encourage these types of programs where as Republicans usually believe in localized government. One thing I find that is fucked up is that most of us on here are most likely Democrats, which equals more BIG GOVERNMENT!! Pretty backwards but it is true.
    The last two Governors here have been Reps...Jeb Bush (lil George's bro) had his two terms.

I don't side with the donkey or elephant, personally...always registered independent.

AYE YAH...Oooold thread!

Xin Loi, yawl.
    Last edited by Dances with Smack; 04-30-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: My apologies for writing to an old thread

Opiophorum Member oxyjon is fresh on the scene. oxyjon is fresh on the scene. oxyjon's Avatar

Thought I'd bring this back. Anyone have any new information on this. As far as I know Florida still does not have a monitoring program. I know of stupid people here going to 4-6 doctors a month. They've been getting away with this for year. Fucking it up for the honest cp patient like me. Though I know soon they will come down on them hard with this new Obama precription monitoring plans.

Jr. Opiophile ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus's Avatar

This list is from 11/2008 and at that time FL did not have one in place.They are planning to implement but it is not online yet.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/faq/rx_monitor.htm#1

edit*also read SD(and Iknow each state is different)but it said that for LE to access they must have an ongoing case and Dr and Pharm can access if you are a current patient or have made new patient appt so they can research you before hand.The records are kept on file for three years past the written date.To be sure how they can access you can research your individual state.

IL

Jr. Opiophile ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus's Avatar

Sorry for the double post..past edit time ..but I found this and I would say it wont be too much longer til they try for the final push.It usually gets spoon fed to the masses first then put on us as "better for your health and well-being" dontcha see

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan...ght-for-state/

Occasionally Opiated smackem is an unknown quantity at this point

texas monitors schedule 2,3,4,5 as of september 1 2008.

Junky marshalldylan1 is fresh on the scene. marshalldylan1 is fresh on the scene. marshalldylan1's Avatar

23. TX Single copy, serialized/ Electronic (state issued) CII 1997

What does this exactly mean?
    Blue like water
    Blue like heaven is all of the time
    I'm all right
    I'm just gagging on all the all right
    I'm so happy
    So happy
    I'm in heaven
    Yeah heaven
    Oh the season's come for opium
    Mom...mom
    Mom...mom
    I'm so happy
    I'm in heaven
    Yeah heaven
    Oh the seizures come from opium

Quote Originally Posted by marshalldylan1 View Post
    23. TX Single copy, serialized/ Electronic (state issued) CII 1997

What does this exactly mean?
    It means Texas monitors scheduled II drugs electronically, that their scripts are single copy and have serial numbers.

The person above you noted that Texas now has an updated system that monitors schedule 2, 3, 4, and 5, implemented in 2008.

OpioNoMo ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice
    Right ther right ther (aka midcoast Maine)

The only thing I was worried about when I was scamming ER's for meds was if they looked my prescription record up. I went to one hospital around 25x for pain and they had so many doctors and rarely looked up my history at that ER that around 85% of the time I got exactly what I was looking for (rx for 20 2mg dillie tabs). Just sucked at the end I'd have to do the entire rx in one hit basically to get off. At first just one of those pills was a decent high.

Opiophorum Member feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia's Avatar

From what I have heard about FL...the bill to implement a monitoring program is supposed to pass in June or July of this year...but the actual program will not be implemented until 2010. I will have to research and find this info again, so when I do I will post it up.

Opiophorum Member oxyjon is fresh on the scene. oxyjon is fresh on the scene. oxyjon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feelings of u4ia View Post
    From what I have heard about FL...the bill to implement a monitoring program is supposed to pass in June or July of this year...but the actual program will not be implemented until 2010. I will have to research and find this info again, so when I do I will post it up.

Please do and thankyou. I have a few people I know who are very interested in this information.

Opiophorum Member wizardofoz80 is fresh on the scene. wizardofoz80 is fresh on the scene. wizardofoz80's Avatar

Thank god Kansas doesnt have this program or even a plan to start one!!!
    I dig my toes into the sand
    The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds
    Strewn across a blue blanket
    I lean against the wind
    Pretend that I am weighless
    And in this moment I am happy, happy- incubus

Quote Originally Posted by wizardofoz80 View Post
    Thank god Kansas doesnt have this program or even a plan to start one!!!

It has one it hasnt went on line yet...it is currently in place but was not operational as of 11/08.So far Wisconsin is the only state to have nothing in the works and done nothing to start one.

Never Looked Back Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsLupus View Post

It has one it hasnt went on line yet...it is currently in place but was not operational as of 11/08.So far Wisconsin is the only state to have nothing in the works and done nothing to start one.

You know which state has the slogan "America's Dairyland"? MINE! Wisconsin has always been, for the most part, a progressive state: the birth of unemployment insurance, the birth of workers comp insurance, "Fighting Bob LaFollette" . . . . . all fighting for the rights of the common man (and woman!). Lots of protective employment and housing laws esp in the state capital..

Maybe that's why we're not doing anything so intrusive .... or maybe our governor just hasn't gotten 'round to it.

Sorry this is a little O'/T but since my state (and DC) is the only one without a program.... I have to brag some..
    Plus, our senator (Russ Feingold) was the ONLY Senator not to vote for the original Patriot Act: because he had actually READ it (with the assistance of all his aides and interns I am sure.) He felt it was being pushed through too fast, he was called a traitor, and MUCH worse - but he knew how many of our civil liberties were going to be lost along with that Act.

He is a really smart guy, Rhodes Scholar and all that stuff, and even if I didn't agree with him politically (which I happen to anyway) I would still respect his intellect and attention to detail in the Senate esp. when no one else is even watching. Or reading. And he's NOT rich. He's the poorest Senator in the Senate. He's rejected every raise the Senate's gotten since he's been in, about 12 years. Donated to the Treasury.

Anyway, I had to brag on my state for being just about the only one without a PCP. Sorry back to business now.
    -------------------------
    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    Jiddu Krishnumrti

Opiophorum Member feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suboxstitute View Post
    You know which state has the slogan "America's Dairyland"? MINE! Wisconsin has always been, for the most part, a progressive state: the birth of unemployment insurance, the birth of workers comp insurance, "Fighting Bob LaFollette" . . . . . all fighting for the rights of the common man (and woman!). Lots of protective employment and housing laws esp in the state capital..

Maybe that's why we're not doing anything so intrusive .... or maybe our governor just hasn't gotten 'round to it.

Sorry this is a little O'/T but since my state (and DC) is the only one without a program.... I have to brag some..
    Plus, our senator (Russ Feingold) was the ONLY Senator not to vote for the original Patriot Act: because he had actually READ it (with the assistance of all his aides and interns I am sure.) He felt it was being pushed through too fast, he was called a traitor, and MUCH worse - but he knew how many of our civil liberties were going to be lost along with that Act.

He is a really smart guy, Rhodes Scholar and all that stuff, and even if I didn't agree with him politically (which I happen to anyway) I would still respect his intellect and attention to detail in the Senate esp. when no one else is even watching. Or reading. And he's NOT rich. He's the poorest Senator in the Senate. He's rejected every raise the Senate's gotten since he's been in, about 12 years. Donated to the Treasury.

Anyway, I had to brag on my state for being just about the only one without a PCP. Sorry back to business now.

Yeah, I am happy FL doesn't have one either...but in a way it's become a bad thing, and has given FL a horrible reputation thanks to people from KY and surrounding states coming here to doctor shop.

Never Looked Back Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute's Avatar

That's a good point. So far, I don't think Wisconsin has that rep where people are coming over the border to get their scripts filled ....and there is not an abundance of "pain clinics" with croakers who will write just about anything for the right price.

Sue
    Last edited by Suboxstitute; 04-24-2009 at 08:11 PM.
    -------------------------
    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    Jiddu Krishnumrti

DOC
    PLATINUM MEMBER
    SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER
    Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee is one bad motherfucker Cherry's Jubilee's Avatar

PatientPrivacyRights.org is the best, most consistently updated source for comprehensive info about electronic medical records, individual policies, HIPAA, and all related legislation. They link to all your individual state policies and info related to these issues and to state representative email addresses if you want to advocate. Below is their mission and vision statement. I've been an active member for 3 years. Join up. Power in numbers. Please check out the site.

Our Mission
    Our mission is to ensure that Americans control all access to their health records.
    Why we formed Patient Privacy Rights:
    • Today the greatest use of our health records is hurt us, not help us.
    • Federal law allows access to our most intimate information without our consent and without penalty by over 4 million health-related businesses.
    • Americans overwhelmingly want the right to health privacy; they don’t know it was eliminated.
    • Without health privacy, electronic health systems will create whole new classes of people who are unemployable, uninsurable and dependent on government, simply because of an illness or genetic risk of disease
    We believe patients own their personal health information and the physician’s oath to keep patients’ information inviolably secret is fundamental to trust in the healthcare system.
    We believe our personal health information should only be used to improve health.
    We believe electronic health records can help improve efficiency, lead to research breakthroughs, and lower the costs of healthcare, but only if informed consent is given first for all uses.
    We believe when patients do not trust doctors or the health system to protect their privacy, they withhold information, avoid care and become sicker.
    We believe adoption and utilization of electronic health records will fail without the public’s trust.
    Your personal health information is your private property. You should have the right to decide who can see and use your most intimate data and who cannot.

Our Vision
    Patient Privacy Rights’ vision is to be the premier guardian and advocate for health privacy rights.
    • We envision a nation of educated consumers who can advocate successfully for their right to health privacy.
    • We envision a strong national policy recognizing our right to health privacy with safeguards to ensure and protect that right in federal statute.
    • We envision a successful, progressive health information technology industry that ensures that consumer control of personal health information is the cornerstone of product design
    Site link: www.patientprivacyrights.org

Also--print this document A_STATEMENT_OF_MY_RIGHT_TO_MEDICAL_PRIVACY.pdfand take it to your healthcare providers. They can obviously refuse to sign, but if they do sign it is a binding legal document. I've used it successfully many times and I keep a copy in my purse and car. I'm always willing to explain my position and I have actually continued to use some providers that refuse to sign. I just look at it as an advocacy opportunity whether they agree to sign it or not and I'm never oppositional or bitchy about it. I just say that I have nothing to hide but that I am a strong believer in medical privacy and I advocate for patient privacy rights on behalf of vulnerable and oppressed populations who are regularly misled and violated by HIPAA.
    ~CJ
    another dopeless hope fiend

Occasionally Opiated BrokenPens is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I know, this shit pissed me off. I have a pain mgmt doc and I hate his partner. My first visit, I got stuck seeing his partner and he kept saying he won't prescribe me anything until he gets my drug test back, and that's only if it tested clean and usually with someone as young as me it doesn't... blah blah blah. I hadn't done anything I wasn't prescribed in awhile so I said that's fine. Then he told me I could make the next appointment in a month, since when does it take a month for an RA to come back? Yeah, so I went to my gastro and told him what happened and he got pissed at the doc and said he'd take care of it but until then here's vicodin and Fentanyl patches. He made it so I got an appointment with the main doc the next month. I like him he's awesome. On my third visit, the first doc was apparently butt hurt that docs were changed (makes him look bad because usually something really serious has to happen for them to let you switch PM docs). He looked up everything I had gotten filled on that damn system and tried to give me shit over the vicodin saying it violated his contract. I told him that discriminating against someone due to age violates my legal rights and I wasn't planning on ever seeing him as my doctor again, thus my contract was voided seeing as I ad told him the first visit I was never coming back to him. He also gave me shit over getting Lomitil filled... yeah it's a controlled substance, but you don't get a buzz off it and it wasn't meant for pain control... it's just prescribed Immodium essentially.

It was great, my doc came in and asked him why he looked up that stuff in the first place because I hadn't done anything wrong at all and had passed 2 UA's already. He had no good excuse (when I told him he could test me for vicodin because I wouldn't have any in my system, he informed me that it just proves that I'm selling my medication). My doctor looked at him, rolled his eyes and said, "Just give her what she needs. Amanda, it was good seeing you again... I'm glad we finally found the right dosage for you. Thanks for being so patient!"

Anyways, that system is shit. It's not right at all. This doctor completely skewed the information on it to try to make me look bad, when I had done nothing wrong. He was just so pissed off that I proved his ass wrong, he was grasping for a reason to get me in trouble.

Junky 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough

for all u canadian opis these systems are coming to canada so be careful i think BC already has one so use caution

Jr. Opiophile pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice

Default Re: Is your State montioring your prescriptions?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical_Boy View Post
    Where can I find more info on the specifics of the programs run by the various states? Other than another instance of Big Brother privacy issues, this would only bite you if you were doctor shopping right?
    Google it as in '(name of your state" prescription" and "controlled substance" and perhaps "dept. oh health". I know my state has a bunch of stuff on the web about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2