Adderall Potentiators

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adderall Potentiators

Opiophorum Member Substance-P-Inhibition is an unknown quantity at this point Substance-P-Inhibition's Avatar

Default Adderall Potentiators

I know we usually have threads about opiate potentiation, but my friend is all excited about adderall. (He's one of my chemical engineering friends who hasn't done a drug in his life. He asked me about potentiators for amphetamines (adderall). antacids, milk were a couple i found. I have no clue, never really thought about it, but since I'm prescribed adderol, it might not be a bad idea to find out. If you have any ideas, help me out!
    Substance
    :abduct:
    Take me away!

Never Looked Back ProdigalSon is an unknown quantity at this point ProdigalSon's Avatar

Default Re: Adderall Potentiators

take it with 8-12 ounces of OJ and not really on an empty stomach but have some thee to get you along

choc milk too...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    A timid person is frightened before danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.

Never Looked Back dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog is a jewel in the rough dirtdog's Avatar

What is adderall supposed to do to you? It just made me focus better.... No hyperactivity or high. Just was able to do my tasks without getting distracted and was very... yeah...
    I think I really do have ADD. LOL
    "...When you say that you’re clean
    While you savor your highs
    Yes, you are slick
    And I’m just a fool
    But the Devil
    Is gonna take you to school..."
    SMUT PEDDLERS-DEAD END-TARBALL 2000
    :cool:Well, you know what they say: Can't teach a Dirtdog a new trick! I-Nod

zombiewoof23

Quote Originally Posted by pillophile View Post
    take it with 8-12 ounces of OJ and not really on an empty stomach but have some thee to get you along

choc milk too...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    You don't want to take adderall with any acidifying agents like OJ, as this will lower the absorption according to the manufacturers insert. An alkaline agent or taking the adderall with a fatty food will slow the absorption rate similar to how they do with opiates taken orally as well. What you are looking for for adderall potentiation is NMDA antagonists. A cocktail that I've tried that seems to work for me is:

A multi-vitamin
    1000 mg fish oil capsules
    Magnesium supplement
    Vinpocetin
    L-theanine
    Huperzine-A
    Ginko biloba

You may also add a little ginseng to the combo.

I've never tried other NMDA antagonists such as dextromethorphan, memantine, or amantadine in this cocktail. If you are also taking opiates, and if you're a regular on this site, I will assume that you are. Be careful with the NMDA antagonists, because they will also potentiate your opiates. This could be good or bad depending on tolerance, etc.

Never Looked Back ProdigalSon is an unknown quantity at this point ProdigalSon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zombiewoof23 View Post
    You don't want to take adderall with any acidifying agents like OJ, as this will lower the absorption according to the manufacturers insert. An alkaline agent or taking the adderall with a fatty food will slow the absorption rate similar to how they do with opiates taken orally as well. What you are looking for for adderall potentiation is NMDA antagonists. A cocktail that I've tried that seems to work for me is:

A multi-vitamin
    1000 mg fish oil capsules
    Magnesium supplement
    Vinpocetin
    L-theanine
    Huperzine-A
    Ginko biloba

You may also add a little ginseng to the combo.

I've never tried other NMDA antagonists such as dextromethorphan, memantine, or amantadine in this cocktail. If you are also taking opiates, and if you're a regular on this site, I will assume that you are. Be careful with the NMDA antagonists, because they will also potentiate your opiates. This could be good or bad depending on tolerance, etc.
    Ive had people tell me that many many times, acidic drinks like OJ can destroy them before there obsorbed..Hell works just fine for me everyday
    A timid person is frightened before danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.

zombiewoof23

Quote Originally Posted by pillophile View Post
    Ive had people tell me that many many times, acidic drinks like OJ can destroy them before there obsorbed..Hell works just fine for me everyday
    I'll admit that I've pretty much taken the manufacturer's insert as gospel and have avoided acidifying agents while taking my adderall.

For oral use I still contend that the XR's blow the doors off of the IR's as far as strength goes. The only IR's I've taken have been generic, while the XR's that I'm prescribed are name brand, so this may be a factor.

New Opiophile macgyver622 is an unknown quantity at this point macgyver622's Avatar

Re: Adderall Potentiators

Tricyclic antidepressants like Amitriptyline re-uptake available dopamine so this should make Adderall stronger. Also the antidepressant Wellbutrin (Bupropion HCL) uptakes dopamine and should potentiate Adderall.

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

Not recommended at all but I once mixed amphetamine with MAOI's and it *hugely* potentiated the amphetamine. I think there are some mild MAOI plants that may be a lot safer.

Don't try it as it is dangerous. Just food for thought...

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver622 View Post
    Tricyclic antidepressants like Amitriptyline re-uptake available dopamine so this should make Adderall stronger. Also the antidepressant Wellbutrin (Bupropion HCL) uptakes dopamine and should potentiate Adderall.
    I mixed amphetamines and cocain on different occasions w/ amitryptaline and it made me very sick, it was like the high never ended. Some may like it but I've concluded its dangerouse, it just doesnt feel right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Not recommended at all but I once mixed amphetamine with MAOI's and it *hugely* potentiated the amphetamine. I think there are some mild MAOI plants that may be a lot safer.

I don't know about this one, it will definatly work, I jst don't know if it could be done safely.

I think ketamine is the best potentiator for stims.

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

coming from a well known forum with a sizable tweaker population i know for a fact that the most effective potentiator of oral amphetmaines is to simply increase your stomach pH using bicarbonate/carbonate. easiest method would be to eat 4 tums, but don't make a habit of it.

methamphetamine is cheaper than prescription amphetmaines, so you could just buy this and take it orally at an increased dose

EDIT: please guys don't play with MAOI's, they will harm you, far too dangerous.

when i was young and dumb I tempted fate and used MAOI's once at a rave. that night i took 1/2 tab of E, and some ketamine.

well all was good, i was high as a kite, dancing the night away, when (i don't recall this, my friend had to inform me after the party) i suddenly stopped dancing, then collapsed into a k-hole. had my best friend not caught me on the way down i may have very well been killed by a head injury, or even a drug that could have been administered by a paramedic, had one been called.

In restospect, I am luck to have survived. It is possible that the memory problems i have today are due to this very night.

MAOI's are extremely dangerous. If you must use them, only use them to activate oral DMT, and observe all the dietary restrictions including avoidance of all psychoactive coumpounds except DMT

Quote Originally Posted by zombiewoof23 View Post
    I'll admit that I've pretty much taken the manufacturer's insert as gospel and have avoided acidifying agents while taking my adderall.

For oral use I still contend that the XR's blow the doors off of the IR's as far as strength goes. The only IR's I've taken have been generic, while the XR's that I'm prescribed are name brand, so this may be a factor.
    Ive taken both. Only prob with the XR is I never can sleep on them. I swear I went an entire month without more than 10 hours of sleep, if I slept at all. So I got switched to the IR and its all good

And very true about the generic vs. namebrand. Theres a huge difference.

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    -snip-
    EDIT: please guys don't play with MAOI's, they will harm you, far too dangerous.

when i was young and dumb I tempted fate and used MAOI's once at a rave. that night i took 1/2 tab of E, and some ketamine.

-snip- or even a drug that could have been administered by a paramedic, had one been called.

In restospect, I am luck to have survived. It is possible that the memory problems i have today are due to this very night.

MAOI's are extremely dangerous. If you must use them, only use them to activate oral DMT, and observe all the dietary restrictions including avoidance of all psychoactive coumpounds except DMT
    This is very good advice, MAOIs are not something to play w/. I do not suggest you do unless its for psychadelics, and I'd keep it to DMT and shrooms, don't mix w/ random research chemicals esp amphetamine based or related ones, or ones that may be cut w/ methamphetamine or any amphetamine. Ketamine definatly increases the effects of stims and I don't know if K should be mixed w/ MAOI's, I know DXM shouldn't be.

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

Never Looked Back Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time Tea Time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    coming from a well known forum with a sizable tweaker population i know for a fact that the most effective potentiator of oral amphetmaines is to simply increase your stomach pH using bicarbonate/carbonate. easiest method would be to eat 4 tums, but don't make a habit of it.
    In the past I had very good results by using sodium bicarbonate. Add a few tablespoons of baking soda to some water and down the hatch. It made the experience more intenst and increased the duration. Data to back this up is on RxList.com. Be careful and stay safe,

TT

Opiophorum Member OCfenatiq is an unknown quantity at this point OCfenatiq's Avatar

I don't know what type adderall you have, if you have xr type I would take at least 30mg or increase depending on tolerance. If you feel you have had too much then take a xanax and it will calm you down and help control your breathing (If you have had to much you will know what I mean). This combination has been used several times but the xanax only as needed to control intensity. With this said, it depends on each individual so don't take a huge amount and expect xanax to take care of the problem later, start with a comfortable amout and increase as needed...Just as a side note..the xr type will take a while to kick in so don't think it is isn't coming and double up because it will come just give it a minute...just my thoughts...
    [SIGPIC]

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJunky View Post
    I mixed amphetamines and cocain on different occasions w/ amitryptaline and it made me very sick, it was like the high never ended. Some may like it but I've concluded its dangerouse, it just doesnt feel right.

I don't know about this one, it will definatly work, I jst don't know if it could be done safely.

I think ketamine is the best potentiator for stims.
    Please everyone listen to the posts that say to stay away from MAOI's (monoamine oxidase inhibitors). They are very dangerous and are contraindiacted w/ hosts of other prescriptions and illicit drugs and even some foods because of very serious side effects. Also mixing tri-cyclic (amitriptyline) and SSRI anti-depressants (Lexapro, Zoloft, Prozac, Celexa, etc) with cocaine or even speed can cause serotonin syndrome, you will be sick as hell trust me or could die. Just be careful.

Warnings or dangers associated with MAOIs:

When taken orally, MAOIs inhibit the metabolic breakdown of dietary amines. Sufficient intestinal inhibition can lead to hypertensive crisis when foods containing tyramine are consumed or hyperserotonemia (elevated serotonin levels) if foods containing tryptophan are consumed. Tyramine is a building block of norepinephrine, and is commonly found in foods such as chocolate, alcoholic beverages, Chianti and other aged wines, fish, and fermented foods such as sauerkraut, meat and yeast extracts, soy sauce, aged cheese, soy bean condiments, and processed meat.
    MAOIs inhibit monoamine oxidase and so the body cannot rid itself of excess norepinephrine. Raised levels of norepinephrine may lead to a hypertensive crisis and even cause intracerebral hemorrhage and death after the consumption of certain types of tyramine-containing foods or drinks. Hypertensive crises sometimes result in stroke or cardiac arrhythmia if left untreated.
    Combined use of non-selective MAO inhibitors and serotonergic drugs (SSRIs, MDMA, or other phenylethylamines) is likely to lead to serotonin syndrome, a rare but serious and potentially life-threatening hyperserotonergic medical condition. Serotonin syndrome can also occur when combining MAOIs with certain opiods like Meperidine. MAOIs may not be combined with other antidepressants, most notably tricyclics, as this too may result in hypertensive crisis.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

I don't know about the 30mg XR min. limit.

I can't handle more than 10mg of the XR a day. I can handle more if I crush it up, but it doesn't make it more euphoric from what I can tell.

Hell, though, I can't really find much euphoria in speed at all. Maybe if I was an IVer, but nope.
    your mileage may vary.

+ Reply to Thread