Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oxycodone mixing with Tramadol

OpioNoMo JahRed24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oxycodone mixing with Tramadol

Hey is ok to mix oxycontin (oxycodone) with Tramadol?? cuz i know people say that if u take tramadol while on methadone it can send u into really bad withdrawals fast.....Will the tramadol intensify the OC?? or what?

Re: Oxycodone mixing with Tramadol

i cant find any info on whether or not its good to mix tramadol with oxycodone...damn wtf...anyone else know?? i just wanna make sure it wont turn my oc high into an "acute withdrawal" or w/e...but I think thats only with methadone? so yeah oxy + Tramadol = ......?? (hopefully it will just make me feel even better!)

Junky BizzyBone is an unknown quantity at this point BizzyBone's Avatar

Default Re: Oxycodone mixing with Tramadol

Ive done it plenty of times and its fine in my book brother
    Alcohol could intensify this effect USE CAUTION when operating a car or dangerous machinery!

anyone else have any info on mixing Tramadol and Oxycodone??? :confused: thx!!

Opiophorum Member cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JahRed24 View Post
    Hey is ok to mix oxycontin (oxycodone) with Tramadol?? cuz i know people say that if u take tramadol while on methadone it can send u into really bad withdrawals fast.....Will the tramadol intensify the OC?? or what?
    It's possible, but leans heavily on the stupid side of things.

huh? leans on the stupid side of things? how is mixing tramadol and oxycodone stupid? im not a dumbass thats gonna O.D. ... anyone else have anything to add about the tramadol+oxycontin mix?

Opiophorum Member cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough cracksinthepavement is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JahRed24 View Post
    huh? leans on the stupid side of things? how is mixing tramadol and oxycodone stupid? im not a dumbass thats gonna O.D. ... anyone else have anything to add about the tramadol+oxycontin mix?
    You're mixing a weak pseudo-opiate with a full-on agonist.. Just take the oxy, forget the ultram until you are wd'ing, even then it wont help much until a couple days in.. IMO of course

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

What is your deal with tramadol dude? You have a thread in every forum that says: ________ and Tramadol, ok to mix? Tramadol sucks. If you have all the other shit you want to mix with it, throw those damn trammies out. They suck, the have no euphoria, don't make for a pleasant high, and taking alot of the can cause seizures.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Occasionally Opiated xxTwistedElegancexx is an unknown quantity at this point xxTwistedElegancexx's Avatar

I've mixed oxy and tramadol (I'm a big fan of tramadol it's what introduced me to opiates and I'd rather have it than anything else... As long as I have a little something else to mix with it) But it lasts long and the euphoria from it is better in my opinion than anything else I've tried and I've tried alot. But like I've said I've mixed it before wit no problem, The 40 OC I had wasn't strong enough so I mixed it with tramadol and had a nice night.

Opiophile Sitar is an unknown quantity at this point Sitar's Avatar

Anyone who thinks Tramadol has no euphoria must have burnt out all the receptors in their brains so bad they can't feel anything anymore.

It may not be morphine, but it's good stuff. Quit picking on it, everybody!
    I've officially stopped tapering on bupe until I can get my head straightened out and my life in order.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xxTwistedElegancexx View Post
    ...(I'm a big fan of tramadol it's what introduced me to opiates and I'd rather have it than anything else...
    i can't believe I'm reading this...:confused:

Occasionally Opiated mrbigsexy is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to burst in here, I'm just wondering if there is any correlation between how the Tramadol is taken and who likes it? I'm thinking that those who inject it would probably like it the most I'm guessing since it would hit you all at once. I don't think anybody snorts Tramadol with their OC, but I could be wrong. Anybody know?

Never Looked Back insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike's Avatar

Wow... just wow at some you guys...

I've never known anyone in person who has ever felt anyhting from tramadol... aside from a few ppl online. I tried mixing it with every opi i've ever done i think and didn't make no diff. Trams won't even help my WDs the least bit. Hell lortab/codiclear doesn't even ease WDs for crap. You guys who can feel ANYTHING from trams consider yourselves VERRRRY lucky! Im fucking jealous... literally. bastards...

and wtf is with the tram threads lately dude??? yes, u can mix it with anyhting but methadone! use the fuckign search dude, jeez. IT's been covered!!!

your avg. person FROM MY EXP(so no one replies to me saying trams work, cause i KNOW THEY DO! just not for everyone k) can't feel anyhting from trams tho, they are just that weak... and yeah,s ome you guys make me fucking jealous, bastards lol

Later

Opiophorum Member The Lurker is an unknown quantity at this point The Lurker's Avatar

Hey y'all, Lighter Fluid with Tramadol, ok to mix? Ohhhhh, shit, that burns!

The first 100 or so trams I did worked pretty well (yeah, I'm one of those....). Though they made me want to lie down more than other meds. Now, they seem more speedy and not as pleasant as they used to be. Of course, I was usually taking them with a little pot back then, which helped.......

Don't mix them with antibiotics, either. Not fun and you could induce seizures.

-TL

People that bitch and moan about Tramadol drive me nuts.

They develop this gigantic gorilla of a habit, then take a little dose of Tramadol and expect to be blown away. Then when they don't feel anything, they immediately jump to the conclusion that it sucks.

Have you people with these giant habits tried Codeine or Hydro lately? I guarantee you won't feel anything from those either. If your tolerance is so high that you can't feel Tramadol then there's a very good likelihood that you will be too tolerant to feel Codeine and Hydro as well. And forget about Darvocets.

Also, there's the issue that Tramadol has its own very unique effects profile, and while it shares some similar effects to standard opiates, it is its own thing. It has some effects that normal opiates don't have, and some they do. Don't expect it to feel just like Morphine or Oxy because it just won't. Open your mind and learn to appreciate it for the unique drug that it is.

It's kind of an opioid and kind of not. But it doesn't suck and it's better for certain kinds of pain than Morphine is. Ask a fibromyalgia or gout patient what their DOC is and they'll tell you Tramadol.
    I've officially stopped tapering on bupe until I can get my head straightened out and my life in order.

Never Looked Back insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike's Avatar

^^^

Did you read what i posted?

Before i had a toler i tried trams, didnt do SHIT. Along with ANYONE I PERSONALLY KNOW! No one i know aside from online friends have ever get jack from any amounts of trama side from this one friend of my moms but she has zero toler too and gets off on a single lortab 10. I tried trams and lortab sooooo many times and never gained shit. Now some years ago beofre i started using i oculd take about 50mg lortab and get pretty damn good! but i have never ocne felt SHIT from ANY amount of trams. I have a bunch of friends who will tell ya the same.

so yes, tramadol is worthless crap!!! maybe not for you but for most ppl it's completely worthless. Everyone is different and reacts differnetly to said chemicals. like some ppl get off from like just 4mg lortab, that doesn't mean this other dude with no toler will too...

all in all, tramadol sucks for everyone i know and myself(not inlcuding online friends).

consider yourself lucky... yeah some like it some dont, so? it sucks for some(most) ppl and its great for others! theres nothing to discuss, u only like it or dont. IF you get mad for ppl saying they hate trams well you got some issues to work on, cause trams DO SUCK for SOOOOO many ppl man... yes im talking ppl with no toler whatsoever(which is when i tried them).

Later

OpioNoMo tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough

What Sitar said.

Tramadol works well, if you aren't an addict basically. Dont diss the med, it does what its supposed to.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tptptp View Post
    Dont diss the med, it does what its supposed to.
    while it doesn't work for me, it's gotta work for some people out there.

why would it be on the market otherwise?

(that's a rhetorical question for the person waiting to post a wise-ass reply)

OpioNoMo tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough tptptp is a jewel in the rough

It doesnt do much for me anymore, but when i was a newbie it worked quite well! and it still works just less so. just because its weak doesnt mean it doesnt work. Many people seem tio think so

Quote Originally Posted by insaneike View Post
    ^^^

Did you read what i posted?

Before i had a toler i tried trams, didnt do SHIT. Along with ANYONE I PERSONALLY KNOW! No one i know aside from online friends have ever get jack from any amounts of trama side from this one friend of my moms but she has zero toler too and gets off on a single lortab 10. I tried trams and lortab sooooo many times and never gained shit. Now some years ago beofre i started using i oculd take about 50mg lortab and get pretty damn good! but i have never ocne felt SHIT from ANY amount of trams. I have a bunch of friends who will tell ya the same.
    Yeah I read what you posted, and it still means nothing to me.

You say NO ONE you knew liked Tramadol, etc. What's NO ONE, like maybe 2 other people? That's not exactly a good cross-section of the world there, a couple stoners popping grandma's Ultram before school one day.

I'm just saying that Tramadol is a good medicine and is actually more effective at a buzz and pain relief than Codiene, Propoxyphene, and yes, even Hydrocodone, IF you have a reasonably low tolerance.

If you have a big tolerance, it's likely not gonna be that good, but the same thing can be said about a LOT of opiates.

robojunkie

Tramadol better than hydro??????? Why are people so into posting about/defending this abortion of an opioid? Jesus H. Christ, how 'bout some threads about mixing heroin and coke. Or maybe just heroin and heroin? Come on guys, I know someone's got some questions about this...

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

I find that even small doses of tramadol can block the rush and part of the high from stronger opiates. I'd suggest to just take the oxy, or atleast take the oxy first. Tramadol used to give me some good effects. Shooting it isnt a good idea seeing as it needs to be metabolized to be worth anything. Thats why I always say you should take the dose of tram over a few hours atleast and why I like the time release tabs better. Its not completly worthless, and is definatly better than nothing. To answer all yor future tramadol questions -yes- unless a drug raises the risk of seizure, and its another opiate or even benzo, it is ok to mix but I wouldnt suggest it because of for mentioned reasons. I have even mixed tram w/ done and had no problem... The only thing I wouldnt suggest is mixing tram and an ssri, though there are a number of patience prescribed both.

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

Never Looked Back ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller's Avatar

This has been discussed to death so many times..

I think the bottom line is that Tramadol, being the partial agonist/antagonist that it is means some will enjoy it, some won't. I don't feel it has much value at all: I tried it way back when when hydro would still get me high with no luck, then, about 6 months ago I tried it for WD after a three-week H binge and it seemed to almost send me into precipitated WD. Shakes, clamminess, creep-crawly feeling, etc...

However, that's just me---others I know love it and claim to catch a buzz from it, so good for them. I certainly wouldn't mix it with a full-agonist opiate, though, just doesn't make sense to me. But again, we can argue this to death, but it's one of those things that works for some, not for others.

Let's try to keep the flaming to a minimum here, though, aiite? Good, thanks .....

ZK

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robojunkie View Post
    Tramadol better than hydro??????? Why are people so into posting about/defending this abortion of an opioid? Jesus H. Christ, how 'bout some threads about mixing heroin and coke. Or maybe just heroin and heroin? Come on guys, I know someone's got some questions about this...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZodiacKiller View Post
    This has been discussed to death so many times..

I think the bottom line is that Tramadol, being the partial agonist/antagonist that it is means some will enjoy it, some won't. I don't feel it has much value at all: I tried it way back when when hydro would still get me high with no luck, then, about 6 months ago I tried it for WD after a three-week H binge and it seemed to almost send me into precipitated WD. Shakes, clamminess, creep-crawly feeling, etc...

However, that's just me---others I know love it and claim to catch a buzz from it, so good for them. I certainly wouldn't mix it with a full-agonist opiate, though, just doesn't make sense to me. But again, we can argue this to death, but it's one of those things that works for some, not for others.

Let's try to keep the flaming to a minimum here, though, aiite? Good, thanks .....

ZK
    Robo and Zk are right on about Tramadol. ZK those precipitated WD symptoms you experienced were very real. Tramadol will cause WD in people who are dependent on REAL opiates. Here is a quote form the Advanced Consumer Warnings or Drug Fact Sheet:
    Also, if you are taking regular doses of narcotic medications for ongoing pain (e.g., cancer pain), starting tramadol may cause a withdrawal reaction. To prevent withdrawal reactions when stopping extended, regular treatment with this drug, gradually reduce the dosage as directed. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions immediately.
    I have taken Tramadol and I have found that it is no more efffective for pain than Motrin 800mg, in fact the Motrin worked better for me. The "buzz" from it is light, that's being nice. I experienced absolutely no euphoria whatsoever, I did get a type of speedy, jittery feeling after dosing that reminded of either drinking too much coffee or coming down from cocaine, not a pleasant feeling at all. I took this medicine before I developed a habit so it's not a tolerance issue, I just found the drug to not be very effective. Everyone is different though and maybe it works for some people, maybe it's a placebo effect, who knows.

What I don't understand is why some people have gotten so bent when people said that it sucked, some even went as far as calling people addicts (like we all haven't admitted we are). I thought that was about as low as it gets. If you happen to like Tramadol and it works for you, that's fantastic but don't flat out tell people if they didn't use too much other stuff maybe it would work because that simply is not the case. I don't know anyone who thinks Tramadol is better than Lortab or even Darvies for that matter. Point is if it worked as good as some claim, it would be prescribed more often for severe pain, it is not. It's prescribed for mild to moderate pain. Lortab is 1000x better than Ultram, IMO.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Junky l4l5 is fresh on the scene. l4l5 is fresh on the scene. l4l5 is fresh on the scene.

when my doc had me on trams a few years ago, they were crap, id had the normal and extended release, did fuck all, so I took them with codeine 30mg and 150 extended release tram and i got a alrite buzz, and its not like an opiate high tho, its more like a scattered, been on meth for 3 days and comming off kind of feeling

I was just trying to speak for the percentage of the population for which Tramadol works well, since that side of things is hardly heard from around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitar View Post
    I was just trying to speak for the percentage of the population for which Tramadol works well, since that side of things is hardly heard from around here.
    Actually more ppl hate and find tramadol useless than the(rather small from what ive heard)percentage that do get something from it.

Just cause you do, guess what, doens't mean its good in general. Yes it is for YOU!

and better than hydro? just shut it already lmao!

you sir have one FUCKED UP body and chemistry goin on up there... nuff said end of subject. and trams suck to the avg person wanna beleive it or not.

Later

Quote Originally Posted by Sitar View Post
    People that bitch and moan about Tramadol drive me nuts.

They develop this gigantic gorilla of a habit, then take a little dose of Tramadol and expect to be blown away. Then when they don't feel anything, they immediately jump to the conclusion that it sucks.

Have you people with these giant habits tried Codeine or Hydro lately? I guarantee you won't feel anything from those either. If your tolerance is so high that you can't feel Tramadol then there's a very good likelihood that you will be too tolerant to feel Codeine and Hydro as well. And forget about Darvocets.
    Sorry man, but I do think tramadol is purely subjective in action so everything I've said is from experience.. And at times not even a high tolerance.. Tramadol gives me the shakes, it makes me sweat, and I get more panic than pain relief. I've read reports of euphoria but it's the last thing on my mind while taking tramadol, regardless of my tolerance.

Yes a good dose of hydro or even a high dose of codeine is enough to keep the monkey at bay(it does metabolize into morphine, after all, which tramadol does not), sometimes even make it happy for a while.

Nothing's meant to offend dude, I'll lay off the tramadol trashing. Peace.

Never Looked Back Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony is just really nice Black_Pony's Avatar

^^^ I thought your signature was a bunch of tramadol? Why would you have that if you don't like them?

j/k!

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    What is your deal with tramadol dude? You have a thread in every forum that says: ________ and Tramadol, ok to mix? Tramadol sucks. If you have all the other shit you want to mix with it, throw those damn trammies out. They suck, the have no euphoria, don't make for a pleasant high, and taking alot of the can cause seizures.
    Tramadol is useful to have around, as plan c. I've never said anything otherwise. I've never once said "tramadol sucks", only suggested it as a last resort. "You have a thread in every forum" is just off the wall.. If you must please reread my post archive. I'm not sure where you got that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast