Fake Oxy

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fake Oxy

Occasionally Opiated OxyHead is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Fake Oxy

Last night I bought ten pills that looked like normal 80mg ocs. When i peeled off the coating, I noticed it came off too easily and it 1 or 2 big pieces. Then, after i crushed it, the powder seemed lighter and different than usual. The taste was off as well, and it stays in your nose without getting absorbed. Its kinda chalky and wierd tasting. Anyhow, they did nothing for me and Im certain they are fake. Its amazing cause of how real they look, they are imprinted with 80 and oc and have the normal green coating. Has anyone else come across any fake pills that fit this description?

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Default Re: Fake Oxy

Over to you Love.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Occasionally Opiated jbeach1269 is an unknown quantity at this point

I ran across some recently that I thought were not as strong as they should be, but not fake. I thought it was just me

Occasionally Opiated jbeach1269 is an unknown quantity at this point

PS. Its a bluish color coating anyway

Never Looked Back insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike's Avatar

I've never once heard of fake pills until I read it on this site... the only fake pills I've heard of is E and those fuck 80s on the DEA site which was actually fentanyl. Which only an idiot would fall for cause well, look at em and nuff said!

I would never buy off the street from ppl I dont know anyway... I have only scored off the street a very few times and that was always dope, never pills. I always had friends to get my pills from or knew someones!! If all else fails I go to a local bar cause it's always got these 50-60yo redneck like dudes there who get the hookup! They will charge you like 50cent a mg for OC but it beats WDs until i get back to a doc!

I truly do feel for you guys who gotta go searching the streets for damn drugs. That life can't be fun at all. I personally wouldn't use if i was risking being fucked or over priced specialy from some fuck I didn't know... but im insane

Later

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Over to you Love.

LMAO

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

I hate to use an aconym,but LMAO.Right,but Ike HAS got better.

Sorry Ike,but you used to be a jerk.....now I kinda dig you.KINDA-let's not get misty eyed here.
    Last edited by ZodiacKiller; 03-06-2007 at 12:03 PM.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Occasionally Opiated johnnyb420 is an unknown quantity at this point johnnyb420's Avatar

maybe LOVE will see this thread and answer any queations you have she is our fake oxy expert lol

purdue actually mase some "mimic tablets" i cant remember why they made them but they have turned up on the streets .

purdue made these fake ones to look exactly like the real thing color size imprint everything they just had no active ingrediant.

i wish i could remember why they made them it had to do with clinical trials

or

maybe they gave them to pharmacies to fool the drugstore cowboy type

or to track diversion or some shit all i know is i would be pissed

Departed Opiophile TokinDerrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb420 View Post
    maybe LOVE will see this thread and answer any queations you have she is our fake oxy expert lol

purdue actually mase some "mimic tablets" i cant remember why they made them but they have turned up on the streets .

purdue made these fake ones to look exactly like the real thing color size imprint everything they just had no active ingrediant.

i wish i could remember why they made them it had to do with clinical trials

or

maybe they gave them to pharmacies to fool the drugstore cowboy type

or to track diversion or some shit all i know is i would be pissed

this post is correct, on bluelight someone posted a link to a totally legit site that was talking about the fake OC's. apparently they were on the streets around Boston.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Ver View Post
    That's exactly what I'm talking about.
    Telling everyone to wipe their ass, all while taking a dump on their head. Brilliant.

... oh wait, if I use one of it's all good right? look I've got 's everywhere.

Never Looked Back devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice

ur all a bunch of fukken ignoramuses

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

Re: Fake Oxy

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb420 View Post
    Hahaha, that's fucking hilarious. If she doesn't show up just for all the threads she's started on fake oxys.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

OpioNoMo JahRed24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never even seen a "fake" oxy... except for the very few times some dumbass lil punk high school kid trys to sell one of my buddies some oxy but of course they were like some kinda of anti-depressant.. All my friends will call me to check out with the pill really is, thats why pills are the best to deal with for the customer especially cuz they can look up exactly what they are getting and they know exactly how much in (mgs) they are taking...its more expensive, but its a lil safer, and its a lil better quality then buying some stepped on H..

Junky dspot1234 is fresh on the scene. dspot1234 is fresh on the scene.

i totally agree with jah, i mena ive doen my share of dope, but would you rather be shooting or snorting some brown powder that you dont know what it really is, 50% or less isnt even h, you dont know what its cut with, and probably spent some tim in some mexicans rectum, or a pill manufactured under the strictest cleanest conditions by scientists with about a billion degrees? ill stick withthe second choice, (unless i break down for the dope)

Quote Originally Posted by dspot1234 View Post
    i totally agree with jah, i mena ive doen my share of dope, but would you rather be shooting or snorting some brown powder that you dont know what it really is, 50% or less isnt even h, you dont know what its cut with, and probably spent some tim in some mexicans rectum, or a pill manufactured under the strictest cleanest conditions by scientists with about a billion degrees? ill stick withthe second choice, (unless i break down for the dope)
    What ROA are we talking here, IV? Because unless it's manufactured to be injected pharmaceuticals can be just as bad, if not worse, than injecting street drugs with all those fillers and binders and shit. Don't get me wrong, banging pills is about all I got goin' on these days, but I'd rather shoot dope... believe me I would. Either that or if I could just get my hands on those multi-use Hydromorphone vials I used to be able to get; ah, you never really get over that connection that got away.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chemboy7 View Post
    . . . you never really get over that connection that got away.
    That's a riot!!!

Opiophile CUBErt is an unknown quantity at this point CUBErt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical_Boy View Post
    That's a riot!!!
    Hahah so true! Almost all of my connections are now the "one that got away," everyone's getting arrested. My favorite guy though, man we were tight and he looked out for me. When I would come back from school to visit home id be fiending the whole 5-6 hour trip but it was nice to know I had dope for sure the second I got there without having to go chase some down. He'd always have 3 grams in the fridge waiting for me if I called a few days in advance to let him kno i was coming, and even if the rest happened to run out on that day he would tell people he was out. Damn...
    :magicshit
    Tried to chase the dragon but the dragon chased me

Never Looked Back ProdigalSon is an unknown quantity at this point ProdigalSon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Over to you Love.

I havent busted out laughing in a long time-Thank You Mr.
    A timid person is frightened before danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.

New Opiophile DonkeyPunch is an unknown quantity at this point DonkeyPunch's Avatar

I have heard of these pills youre speaking of. there was a thread on another board I go to about these OCs. a member posted pics of them and they look JUST LIKE THE REAL THING! its impossible to tell if they are real or not until its too late. i was just letting you guys know.

Occasionally Opiated No_Sequel is an unknown quantity at this point

A buddy of mine came back from Canada with 500 of counterfit oc's. They said CDN 80.

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Anything! Anything that is worth over $.50 a mg will be counterfeited before long.

Just the way of the modern world...

Quote Originally Posted by No_Sequel View Post
    A buddy of mine came back from Canada with 500 of counterfit oc's. They said CDN 80.

those aren't counterfeit, thats what the canadian purdue oxycontin says on them, in mexico it says "EX" and I've actually got one of them, the coating tasted soapy, but it was real oxy.
    Attached Images

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TokinDerrick View Post
    those aren't counterfeit, thats what the canadian purdue oxycontin says on them, in mexico it says "EX" and I've actually got one of them, the coating tasted soapy, but it was real oxy.
    IS there no Mexican 80mg? Or is just not pictured in your attachment? Just curious

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

I've been told there are no mexican 80's. I don't know why though.

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

Re: Fake Oxy

Just because the pills have the correct imprint on them doesnt mean that there the real deal.

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

you are right there, but I haevn't heard of any news of any fake canadian oxycontin only fake american OC, and at first they were fentanyl, they were the same green colour all the way through (if I remember correctly) and it was a totally different colour. but to me, the people I'm sure still got high, so not THAT big of a deal, but I"d want to know what it was before I bought it.

up until recently thats been the only fake, now there was fake OC actually made by Purdue (at least i read this somewhere, don't take my word for it).

but I"ve personally never seen a CND one, but I have tried one of the EX and it was real, thank god my tollerance back then was little. it was a freebie.

you are right there, but I haevn't heard of any news of any fake canadian oxycontin only fake american OC, and at first they were fentanyl, they were the same green colour all the way through (if I remember correctly) and it was a totally different colour. but to me, the people I'm sure still got high, so not THAT big of a deal, but I"d want to know what it was before I bought it.

up until recently thats been the only fake, now there was fake OC actually made by Purdue (at least i read this somewhere, don't take my word for it).

but I"ve personally never seen a CND one, but I have tried one of the EX and it was real, thank god my tollerance back then was little. it was a freebie.

You don't think that drugs (conferfeit or not) come into Canada from the US? If we have 'em here it's a pretty sure bet that sooner or later your gonna have them there, esspecially when it was so widely known about (i.e. alot of people were getting burned by them all over, therefore somewhee out there there is a massive amount of these ready for distribution wherever there is sales, and you wouls be suprised how fast drugs move, how far they go, and how many hands they pass through before they get to you.

And with those other fake oxys that were obvious fakes (not even the right size or collor) and were green all the way through that turned out to be Fentanyl... yeah I am sure that the buyers did get high off them. In fact I am sure of the fact, the problem is those tabs contained anywhere between 1.5mg ang 1.75mg of Fentanyl; that's outragous! Consider this: newbie junkie get's this conterfeit fent oxy and shoot's the whole thing... you got yourself a dead junky there just because he was too green to see the gyp for what it was just because of blantent misrepresentation of drugs driven by greed and ignorance. Just like Papaver pointed out, anything that reaches $0.50-$1 a mg and has reached the popularity and social acceptability in the "soft to almost strong" drug users there are going to be fakes, conterfeits, and a whole lot of unwated bullshit... that's why I don't buy oxy anymore.

Opiophorum Member RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf's Avatar

Yes, I have.

Some one I know got a grip of these, spent about $800. They look completely real, the color, the stamp, everything. The person he bought them from even busted out a sealed OC bottle from Mexico. When they sucked the coating off, it did exactly as you said, came off way to easily, with no taste. The powder on the inside feel apart like pressed sugar, and it dissolved in the spoon without even cooking it. Everyone who tried them came to the conclusion they were fake.

They all saved a few and compared them to some other pills SWIM had, that were real. The best way to tell if you get these fake pills is to measure up the OC and the 80 on each side. They should both be aligned perfectly with each other. If they are not, they could be fake. If the coating comes off all to easily, then you should be sure you got beat.

By the way these were floating around the Tucson, AZ and Phoenix areas for quiet some time. I also heard of some in LA.

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

I wish I had the fent OCs, I'd rather have fent OC than real OC
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    IS there no Mexican 80mg? Or is just not pictured in your attachment? Just curious

SIG="
    "yea id be down for parachuting them too, I once snorted roughly 8 oc10s, god damn that was like a chalk fest haha"- Inspektahdek"

whoa awesome, I made a quote into roxis sig, very cool man!
    [B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/zwei2.jpg[/IMG][/B][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/11eyes3.jpg[/IMG]
    [B] [SIZE=2]SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junglist"][IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/junglisthand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.future-music.net/"][IMG]http://future-music.net/images/logo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://destroyer.net/radio"]
    [/URL]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast