Everything U need to know about Opana and plugging

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everything U need to know about Opana and plugging

Occasionally Opiated Oxy-Ftbllboi is an unknown quantity at this point
    The South, Below VA, above SC, and next to TN...hmmmm?

Default Everything U need to know about Opana and plugging

OK ive asked around in tons of forums, look at millions of websites and this is my conclusion with websites to prove it... I have Opana 5mg IR(Instant Release). BTW no one knows anything about this drug because its soo now and its ER version which seems to be illici use free, is a challenge for us all. Well if u can get ur hands on the 5mg or 10mg IR tabs then this page is for you. I have looked at bioavailability of oxymorphone, and here is the results. Keep in mind it is 4am and i have researched this all night.

Oral bioavailability=10%
    -ways to improve percentage include, Full stomach of FATTY FOODS, Average bioavailability INCREASE 38% FROM THE NORMAL 10%...Another way, Drinking Alcohol and this test was done with 40MG ER Opana; 240ML of 40% alcohol increased AVERAGE bioavailability 70% and a MAX of 240%
    40MG ER Opana; 240ML of20% alcohol increased AVERAGE bioavailability 31% up to a max of
    210%

CONCLUSION: This shit is dangerous when messing with it orally, its just too unpredictable when administered orally. Although it is stated in one of my recources, it was done with 169 patiends and the AVERAGE was 70% increase with 40% alcohol and 31% increase with 20% alcohol. So it is the average, but u never know, you could be that one guy.

Rectal bioavailability =
    -*When both duration and intensity of analgesia are considered (total effect), rectal oxymorphone was 1/10 as potent as the intramuscular form; in peak effect, it was only 1/16 to 1/20 as potent. However, because intramuscular oxymorphone is nine to ten times as potent as intramuscular morphine, 5 to 10 mg oxymorphone by suppository provides analgesia comparable to that provided by the usually used doses of parenteral narcotics. Rectal oxymorphone produced no more, and perhaps somewhat fewer, side effects than doses of intramuscular oxymorphone producing equivalent total analgesic effect.
    * <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=67128&dopt=Abstract>

Take this and add it to this statement found at; http://www.whocancerpain.wisc.edu/eng/16_1-2/alternatives.html
    -Rectal: Analgesics administered rectally are believed to be as potent as those administered orally, but usually are only considered practical for short-term use.3,4,10 This route is safe, inexpensive and effective when patients are experiencing nausea and vomiting. Rectal administration is not recommended in patients who have diarrhea, anal/rectal lesions or mucositis. This route is also contraindicated in patients who are Thrombocytopenic or neutropenic.11 In the United States, rectal suppositories containing morphine, hydromorphone and oxymorphone are available. Oral controlled-release morphine tablets may also be administered rectally.

So with this new information Im about to plug away 5mg tablets that i will break in half and according to the websites i have review, to be soluted is not necissary. If that does not work, then I will try 10mg. NUMORPHAN makes rectal oxymorphone suppositories in 5mg and 10mg strengths. So it should do the trick. There is tons of information out there you just have to search. There is an FDA website that tells you how to abuse opana, just as it tells you how to harvest opium from the pods! but the link only shows up one page! google seach: FDA Oxymorphone Opana and you will run across it...there holds the secret my compadres! oh and here is some other links which are very useful if your into this kind of stuff..ill let yall know when the results come in!

LINKS:
    1) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=67128& dopt=Abstract

2) http://www.anesthesia-analgesia.org/cgi/content/full/99/5/1472

3) http://books.google.com/books? id=BK0WduGnx2kC&pg=PA215&lpg=PA215&dq=rectal+admin istration+oxymorphone&source=web&ots=yUzkAqZoU6&si g=JXiiP2uQsCgwRuYikl49gT4Avh8

4) http://www.dekker.com/sdek/236487898-27769914/abstract~content=a713491651~db=enc

5) http://www.uspharmacist.com/oldformat.asp?url=newlook/files/feat/acf2f76.htm

Default Re: Everything U need to know about Opana and plug

Ok its been an hour and the results were pretty positive! There was DEFINATELY a more euphoric and analgesic effect felt within 15-30 min, I can still feel the medicine working as we peak, although it has died down. There are these 'rushes' or waves that flow and with theses waves i can feel the pain drift away, its awesome! I definately wish i could have had these results with oral administration. All i did was lubricate the pill and whammo! in she goes, and it was actuall my first time! im not a plug virgin! YEEHAW!! ok well that wasnt fun but the outcome was worth it, I dfinately would reccomend trying to crush it and usea capsule. But for optimal use, i would wet the capsule first untill it was almost rubbe and see through, then gel up and administer. Because your colon i used for water absorption, so there is water present and it will get absorbed, but the slower he dissipation of the crushed pills, the longer and slower the effects would come one. Next up is 10MG in a capsule, so ill let ya know!
    oh and BTW for Analgesic/euphoric effects itake 50mg of Oxycodone or 5 10/325 oxycodone, If used alone for pain and there is no baseline pain med established ie, opana ER, oxycontin, mscontin, etc. Then i take 20mg Oxycodone for BP on top of the baseline meds.

Default Re: Everything U need to know about Opana and plug

ok if anyone is reading this, even to 30 people looked at it, the results are in!
    The second, Intra-ass method was utilized with a needle-less syringe with 10mg Opana IR and then diluted with WARM water into a shot glass. The resulting solution WAS NOT GEL-LIKE AT ALL! Im assuming that the only ones that Gel up are the ER versions, or maybe just in higher doses?Anyways i will post pics of the process, minus the whole ass thing, but the crushing the dilute and etc. DEFINATELY A STRONGER BUZZ THAN ORAL INTAKE. I can compare this to about 70mg of hydrocodone. You might ask how the hell i got ahold of 70mg of hydro, I didnt, i used the cold water extraction method. This is dfinately a relaxing buzz that keeps picking up about every 5 minutes with a nice 'wave' of pain relief. The oral bioavailability is such shit, why did they even make it this way? Although this way is soo far the best method i have tried, i cant stick a tube and shoot a solution in my ass in the middle of work or class. So there has to be another way that we can work this out.
    CONCLUSION: DEFINATELY TRY THIS METHOD! its pain free the absorption rate is 5x faster and the bioavailability is 4-5x more absorbant than orally! give it a whirl with 5mg at first! wait about 2-3 hrs and then try 10mg there is a HUGE difference, its not great euphoria, but as far as relaxation and anxiolysis, its fantastic!

+ Reply to Thread