Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weed and opiates?

Occasionally Opiated cartone is an unknown quantity at this point

Weed and opiates?

SWIM wanted to know if its okay to mix weed and opiates? Anyone tried it? also does anyone know if opiates kill sex drive? SWIM would like to mix 6mg palladone (insufflated) and some herb, good mix?

Peace

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

Default Re: Weed and opiates?

First of all I'll say UTMFSE. Then I'll be nice and answer. Yeah, should be ok. I'm a junky, so I'm on opiates most the time, and I smoke weed all day everyday so if it was a problem I'd be dead. I love the high you get when you mix the two, if your not used to it it will give you the craziest nod ever. Some people like this and some hate it.

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

Never Looked Back ProdigalSon is an unknown quantity at this point ProdigalSon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cartone View Post
    SWIM wanted to know if its okay to mix weed and opiates? Anyone tried it? also does anyone know if opiates kill sex drive? SWIM would like to mix 6mg palladone (insufflated) and some herb, good mix?

Peace
    I could never do vics and weed for some reason. It made me feel dizzy. Like the dizzy you get from rolling down a hill in a trash can. Weed licks ass anyway, so I stuck with the pills
    A timid person is frightened before danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

I Mixed weed and junk for years to no "obvious" ill effect-enjoy.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Opiophile Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo is fresh on the scene. Woowoo's Avatar

Man, you can mix weed with ANYTHING. Weed = AIR. Breathe it in and enjoy.

Opiophorum Member CMonk is an unknown quantity at this point CMonk's Avatar

yeah, really weed has about no bad physical health consequences, except maybe damage to the lungs. You can smoke as much weed as you want on opiates.

Whether It makes the high better or worse, well that really depends on how much you like the weed high and how much you like the opiate high. Personally, I wont kill a good opiate high by getting stoned. Something like codeine is another story though, or on the comedown of a good opiate.

Jr. Opiophile wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77 will become famous soon enough wafflehead77's Avatar

I always liked to smoke as I was coming down. I seemed to bring the rush back, at least somewhat.

+ Reply to Thread