(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OC and the drug test.

Jr. Opiophile L0VE is fresh on the scene. L0VE is fresh on the scene. L0VE's Avatar

Default OC and the drug test.

How long will it take for the oc to come out of my system? I snort them by the way. I'm hoping only a day or 2 because I'm in the mood to do one right now but have a test in two days =(.

Opiophorum Member Cureforpain will become famous soon enough Cureforpain will become famous soon enough Cureforpain will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OC and the drug test.

Most likely, if it is just a employment test, they wont even test for it. My employer has tested me 5 times in the last year. Mainly, because i quit for a quarter because of school and then go back. So they require a test if you dont work for more than 30 days. I use OC on a pretty regular basis. Not to mention before two of those test i had snorted a decent amount the night before. I was never worried, as i have been on a pretty constant script for percocets. But never once, did this ever raise any red flags.

Never Looked Back slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L0VE View Post
    How long will it take for the oc to come out of my system? I snort them by the way. I'm hoping only a day or 2 because I'm in the mood to do one right now but have a test in two days =(.

who is doing the test?

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cureforpain View Post
    Most likely, if it is just a employment test, they wont even test for it. My employer has tested me 5 times in the last year. Mainly, because i quit for a quarter because of school and then go back. So they require a test if you dont work for more than 30 days. I use OC on a pretty regular basis. Not to mention before two of those test i had snorted a decent amount the night before. I was never worried, as i have been on a pretty constant script for percocets. But never once, did this ever raise any red flags.

This is true, most employers uses a 5 panel test. Oxycodone does not show up on these test because it is not changed to morphine or codiene in your body, which is the "opiates" on the 5 panle test. I have passed numerous simple 5 panle tests and a hair analysis test while using oxy. I do have a script for Percocet but was never asked about it or asked to list my medications before taking any of these tests. So I guess you will need to know what type of test you are getting. If they gave you the paperwork already it say on it. This is the commone 5 panel test.
    http://www.meditests.com/t-drug5.html

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Jr. Opiophile SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod's Avatar

Question still stands....average half-life of OC is...what? Also, do they test for OC...or for a metabolite?

~S~
    "Ribs soooo good...make you wanna slap yo momma!":angry-smi

ssd

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SomniGod View Post
    Question still stands....average half-life of OC is...what? Also, do they test for OC...or for a metabolite?

~S~
    So true, we need to know what type of test you are getting? For whom? 5 Panel, 7 panle, 10 panel, 15 panel? this all makes a difference? typically 48-72hours for oxycodone to leave you body.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:

Jr. Opiophile L0VE is fresh on the scene. L0VE is fresh on the scene. L0VE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slugbone View Post
    who is doing the test?
    I don't want to give out to much info, but it is a grocery store.

Quote Originally Posted by roxi*stardust View Post
    This is true, most employers uses a 5 panel test. Oxycodone does not show up on these test because it is not changed to morphine or codiene in your body, which is the "opiates" on the 5 panle test. I have passed numerous simple 5 panle tests and a hair analysis test while using oxy. I do have a script for Percocet but was never asked about it or asked to list my medications before taking any of these tests. So I guess you will need to know what type of test you are getting. If they gave you the paperwork already it say on it. This is the commone 5 panel test.
    http://www.meditests.com/t-drug5.html
    DARNNNN. I should have saved that mf. =( no more oc for me right now booooo. How would I know what test it is though, I have the paper work and stuff, can someone help me out or can I call a number? HELP?

New Opiophile whereiszombi is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea I'm pretty sure you got nothin to worry about bro, They have a special test for Oxy and i believe it costs them more money to get it so unless they suspect you're on OCs you're in the clear. Be careful with those though, man. (I'm such a hypocrit)

Opiophorum Member RoadHead is an unknown quantity at this point RoadHead's Avatar

i guess the real question would be, if you know you have a test in two days, why do anything at all??

you have said in the past that you aren't addicted so why not go 2 days clean? most people get a test sprung on them with little chance to do shit about it. you know about the test and still demand help finding a way to beat the test? NOT doing anything till after the test is the safest way to prep for the test.

if you can't hold out for the two days then it looks like you are more addicted than you think, or want to admit. a day or 2 of being sick or cranky is better than possibly flunking a drug test.

a little bit of willpower now can go a long way toward gaining yourself a better looking future.

good luck in making the right decision

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Boards been pretty tame lately, so....

AH - you're all full of shit!!

Well maybe not one of you.

You'd be amazed at the people and places doing oxy testing now, it's the biggest thing since the E' take over. Oxy is becoming standard to test for.
    So don't get fooled. Prepare like it means going to jail, be smart.

48 hours is at the short end and I would NOT give myself less then 72.

Roadhead has a good point, I was in the same (sorta) thing and I couldn't do it. Oh, I went almost 57 hours w/o and still failed. It's the amounts that are in you, higher levels mean "no passey", of course some will fail you for any levels at all & not tell you, just you don't get the job. Also there are more and more places also doing health testing while they do the drug screen, got a bad liver, kidney, etc, things that can mean health issues, sooner or later and big money in health costs to the company; again, sorry you don't get the job.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

Opiophorum Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar

My guess is your parents are gonna test you if it's from a grocery store, that sucks. Just fuck with the sample, those kits are so inaccurate.

DARNNNN. I should have saved that mf. =( no more oc for me right now booooo. How would I know what test it is though, I have the paper work and stuff, can someone help me out or can I call a number? HELP?
    The paperwork should say what type of test it is. Post what it says minus your personal info of course.

I highly doubt a grocery store is going to test for more than the 5 drugs of abuse. Oxycodone will not show up as an opiate on these test unless you are using HUGE amounts.

I took a 5 panle test for a PHARMACY and sniffed 2.5 OC 80mg the day before and took the test and passed. I also took a hair sample test, 5 panel EMIT DRugs of abuse, passed. And that goes back 3 months, because they took 3 inches of hair closest to my scalp. I also passed a mouth swab (saliva) test. Simply put Oxy does not show up a basic opiate tests. They must specifically test for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead View Post
    i guess the real question would be, if you know you have a test in two days, why do anything at all??

you have said in the past that you aren't addicted so why not go 2 days clean? most people get a test sprung on them with little chance to do shit about it. you know about the test and still demand help finding a way to beat the test? NOT doing anything till after the test is the safest way to prep for the test.

if you can't hold out for the two days then it looks like you are more addicted than you think, or want to admit. a day or 2 of being sick or cranky is better than possibly flunking a drug test.

a little bit of willpower now can go a long way toward gaining yourself a better looking future.

good luck in making the right decision
    Umm I did not say I was not addicted? I've been ADDICTED since I was 16. I would stop if I didn't experience physical withdrawals and cravings.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    My guess is your parents are gonna test you if it's from a grocery store, that sucks. Just fuck with the sample, those kits are so inaccurate.
    Um? I'm getting tested for pre employment, I'm hired already though, just need a test. BTW, will tramadol show up? I'm guessing it is a 5 panel but I'll check in a few minutes, I talked to my friend (who happens to be a manager) and he said most likley they won't test for it so wooo I feel a tad better now, but I also took some tramadol (ultram) ?

Quote Originally Posted by alowishus View Post
    Boards been pretty tame lately, so....

AH - you're all full of shit!!

Well maybe not one of you.

You'd be amazed at the people and places doing oxy testing now, it's the biggest thing since the E' take over. Oxy is becoming standard to test for.
    So don't get fooled. Prepare like it means going to jail, be smart.

Roadhead has a good point, I was in the same (sorta) thing and I couldn't do it. Oh, I went almost 57 hours w/o and still failed. It's the amounts that are in you, higher levels mean "no passey", of course some will fail you for any levels at all & not tell you, just you don't get the job. Also there are more and more places also doing health testing while they do the drug screen, got a bad liver, kidney, etc, things that can mean health issues, sooner or later and big money in health costs to the company; again, sorry you don't get the job.

I think it's a 5 panel though/

Never Looked Back antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse is a name known to all antigonemuse's Avatar

on a five panel (standard) drug test, OC wont pop

but the ten panels are specific to OC

good luck

flush your system if in doubt
    Antigone
    "Living like this is a full-time business" Irvine Welsh - Trainspotting

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alowishus View Post
    Prepare like it means going to jail, be smart.

It sucks when failing really does mean jail. I always managed to pull this shit off w/ dope in 36 hours or so, except the one time it really fuckin mattered, then I failed after 72 hours. Took another test and passed that one though (it wasnt my urine that time, but I still passed). I had a friend that couldnt pass for H (morph) after 5 or 6 days on the same exact test. Lotsa factors, and I have heard of oc and hydro tripping some really crappy 5 panel tests, like the ones the MA sherrifs depst used a couple years back. (and probably still use)

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

I PASSED it. I was only 24hours clean of oc and took 6 tram pills to kick the wds for a few hours. Now I'm way more confident in getting employee drug tests.

By the way thanks to everyone who replied and gave advice, it helped.

Opiophorum Member Zogledan is an unknown quantity at this point Zogledan's Avatar

Glad to hear you passed.

It's sad times we are in when employers judge people by the quality of there urine and not there work.
    “If we choose to violate the rights of the innocent in order to discover and act against the guilty, then we have transformed our country into a police state and abandoned one of the fundamental tenants of a free society. In order to win the war on drugs, we must not sacrifice the life of the Constitution in the battle.”
    ~US District Judge H. Lee Sarokin~

Please help others and add your employer to the testers list
    The Non Testers List (NTList) a consumer / user guide / list to companies that do not drug test - Drug test information

http://www.nontesterslist.com/
    Organized Religion is Spiritual Fascism

Never Looked Back slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone will become famous soon enough slugbone's Avatar

I PASSED it. I was only 24hours clean of oc and took 6 tram pills to kick the wds for a few hours. Now I'm way more confident in getting employee drug tests.

By the way thanks to everyone who replied and gave advice, it helped.

that's cool. i told you the trams would help in a pinch. like with my job (im sure others got the same deal) i can't call in sick for 3 or 4 days while kicking or when i am out - so the tramadols keep me from getting sacked for missing too much time

Never Looked Back ProdigalSon is an unknown quantity at this point ProdigalSon's Avatar

If your ever in a real pinch, Ive grabbed a bottle of 'tussin and that kept the edge off. Didnt work for a friend of mine thogh but he has a huge habbit.
    A timid person is frightened before danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.

I don't know where to post this but I'm annoyed, it's like I don't even know my sister anymore. She told me today in the car that she shoots up heroin only "once a month". She always said she was afraid of needles and now this?. She also told me not to tell my friend about it, since that's whos house we were going to. I don't even know what to do, I feel like I should help her but she's not being honest with me. My mom saw the marks on her arm awhile ago, but I though, yeah right! But no, she's shooting. I'm so shocked and upset, she really changed on me and how do I help someone I don't even feel like I know anymore?

I don't know where to post this but I'm annoyed, it's like I don't even know my sister anymore. She told me today in the car that she shoots up heroin only "once a month". She always said she was afraid of needles and now this?. She also told me not to tell my friend about it, since that's whos house we were going to. I don't even know what to do, I feel like I should help her but she's not being honest with me. My mom saw the marks on her arm awhile ago, but I though, yeah right! But no, she's shooting. I'm so shocked and upset, she really changed on me and how do I help someone I don't even feel like I know anymore?
    thats a tough one. i guess the main thing if it was my situation is gain her confidence by showing you are not out to attack her or tell her what to do.

but you don't feel close to your sister anymore and it is important she know you want to have that relationship back again, and it makes you feel sad that you two are not close anymore.

if you keep the drug use out of the conversation then she may just reveal it to you without you asking. at least you can start communicating again, she needs to feel that she can confide in you and you are not going to be judgemental

Opiophorum Member Dolophine is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so happy you passed! Rock on! haha That's fucking awesome. It would suck so bad to get fired after being hired for fucking up on a drug test. Props!

Opiophile CUBErt is an unknown quantity at this point CUBErt's Avatar

I remember some old thread about you maybe goin onto H yourself. Here's one more reason not to. Stick to OC cuz it has the drug test advantage. I don't think I need to tell you that heroin would show up
    :magicshit
    Tried to chase the dragon but the dragon chased me

Occasionally Opiated Incognito is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to add that 240 mg of oxycontin daily was not detected on a DOT 5 panel drug test. You don't tell them what your taking, but they call you back if they discover anything out of the ordinary. I have legitimate scripts for it so it didn't matter either way, but just wanted to share my experience as i have often wondered if it would show up myself. By the way, i had taken an 80 OC a couple of hours before the test as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Just wanted to add that 240 mg of oxycontin daily was not detected on a DOT 5 panel drug test. You don't tell them what your taking, but they call you back if they discover anything out of the ordinary. I have legitimate scripts for it so it didn't matter either way, but just wanted to share my experience as i have often wondered if it would show up myself. By the way, i had taken an 80 OC a couple of hours before the test as well.
    Same deal here

AWOL

Just wanted to add that I once FAILED a VERY expensive test in the ER (latter moved to ICU for 5 days) from DXM. Drug tests are ALL pos .... some fucking society we live in.

Someone who no longer posts on the board responded to that that I failed because DXM IS an opiate, but it's not. It was tripped as a false possitive.

My job was going great until last night. The first night I was there my manager gave me a free line of an oc (half of an 80!) (all 3 managers are oxy heads and my sister and I are too, so theres 5 people at my work, who do oxys and we all have the best jobs there). But now he is leaving for another job, so no more oc at work, I got a good deal too and easy access, my job will be BORING now =(.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast