+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 15mg morphine tabs - Price?

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

15mg morphine tabs - Price?

I'm not sure if this is in the right place, I have a few questions I could really use some feed back on.

First of all what is the going price for morphine on the street? What is the Average cost per mg? What would a 15 mg pill go for? What about wholesale prices, say you were to theoretically buy 180 15 mg tablets. The tablets are generic and contain nothing but 15 mg of morphine as active ingredients. How much would these cost at the pharmacy w/ no insurance?

Second, I remember reading a short article in the entheogen review about a chemical that could be used in place of acetic anhydride to produce a slightly different substance that your body turns heroin in to any ways. It was within the 2004 publication and it wasn't the vernal equinox issue, just in case some one has this great magazine lying around and doesn't mind tacking a look through it. I believe this chemical is a lot easier to get a hold, I just can't remember what it is. Say I wanted to write a book were one of the crazy junky characters were to purchase 180 15mg morphine pills and turn it into heroin using this alternative to acetic anhydride. I want my book to realistic and accurate so a detailed description about how this would be done would be greatly appreciated. I need all this info ASAP so I can start writing ASAP. I don't think they ever got around to publishing the winter solstice issue of the entheogen review, so that only leaves the summer and fall issues. If I find my copy I will post the name of the chemical. If any of this has been posted already please point me in that direction

I'm so exhausted I can barley focus my eyes , (times like these I wish they had brail computer monitors. please let me know, I really need that pricing info by tomarrow so I can get that part of the book written, I can hold off on writing the part about the chemistry just about any time.

Jr. Opiophile bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil's Avatar

Default Re: 15mg morphine tabs - Price?

Do you mean acetyl chloride? This can be used instead of acetic anhydride.

Jr. Opiophile SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod's Avatar

I have a friend in the Dirty South who hacks out 15mg Morph's (lil blues) ..... 20 for $30 US!!! Pharm prices will be MUCH higher... and they can be sold on the street for up to $1/mg!!!!! Sorry bout the lack of info on pharm prices....but who the hell would pay them when you can get em for $1.10?

~S~
    "Ribs soooo good...make you wanna slap yo momma!":angry-smi

ssd

Occasionally Opiated 1badrabbit is an unknown quantity at this point

Normally I won't spend more then 50 cents per mg of morphine. I can pick up 30mg instant release tab lets for 15 or less pretty consistently. The time release caps like Avinza are like 20$ for 60mg or less most times. With heroin being so cheap and much stronger and in my opinion more enjoyable I wouldn't spend more then .50 a mg.

Opiophorum Member Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot has a spectacular aura about Buckshot's Avatar

Hahaha finally something Canadians get cheap. Guess its our much better health care system or maybe the sellers have drug coverage benefits.

I get 200mg red morphine tabs for $20CAN or 3 for 50CAN. Plenty of people shoot these but I dont. I actually find they are not so good taken orally because of that bio absortion curse. But the folks who shoot them......they are real huge junkies. Like 100mgs of methadone per day and still shooting morphine daily.

Also here they dont say shoot dope. They say SMASH DOPE!!!

yah the extended release morphine go for a lot cheaper because most of the forumlations of them here in the USA gel up and aren't injectable. So people won't pay as much for them.

Occasionally Opiated floger is an unknown quantity at this point

Man I would not pay more then $5 per 30mg.
    $3 for 10mg immediate release.
    I'm always in a flight of fansy. So nothing I say is real. Its just a Drama, a play to Dream up.

Yah I wouldnn't even waste money on prescription pills, heroin is so much more euphoric. Plus its cheaper, and most of the time its safer to IV then a pill as well. I can't even really get high off of pills anymore it would cost me a fortune. Plus you risk embolism and a bunch of other shit when you shoot pills unless a micron filter is used. Most addicts I know don't even know what a micron filter so there isn't much of a chance they will know how to use it or where to get it.

Opiophorum Member GMorris is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and found this to be a topic of interest. I am aware that in different parts of the country the price of Morphine can vary considerably. Until recently, I could only get it from a couple of sources, and always the 100mg. extended release tabs. Now I have some of the 30mg. immediate release, and am wondering what a good price would be for this part of the country (NC). Before, I paid $15-$20 apiece for the 100's, but they are very difficult to fix for IV and most people won't even try it. These IR tabs are simple, just add water, stir, and draw, which gets MOST of it out. You're left with a little mush (which I just eat), but the shot is quite potent and seems to be fairly safe (I've only done it twice, I prefer to snort them). My guess is that they might go for $7 - $10 each, but I've never bought any here so it's just that - a guess. If anyone from NC (Charlotte area) has any knowledge about it, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks.

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

like $2-5 depending how many you get, around my area anyways
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Opiophorum Member GMorris is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, but I don't know what area you are from, Paregoric Kid. Incidentally, when I was a baby my parents gave me paregoric for colic. Now I wonder if that had anything to do with my affinity for the opiods. Also, I broke my leg quite badly when I was about 11 or so, and I can remember hallucinating from the medication - undoubtedly either Codeine or something better that they made in the early 1970's. I'd still like to know exactly what it was!

Anyway, I seriously doubt that I could buy these MSIR 30's for less than $5 unless the seller was just totally clueless - at least around here anyway.

New Opiophile Kimmek is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all, Never thought i would find a place where I could ask this question without havng my post "removed"....I have some morphine pills that I want to turn but have no clue what they go for, even if I can find someone to sell em too. I would have probably already taken them cept I am on Methadone and that would kinds defeat the purpose and waste the pills. Anyway they say Morphine Sulfate ER 30mg then substitued for MS Contin 30mg.

Thanks a bunch

Occasionally Opiated bluesail1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey are they pills or caps? Extended release pills at 30mgs, I've paid $10 for 30mgs-MS-Contin. But, those might fetch lesss. Sulfate is usually a disappointment. IV is the only way to go to really feel much, without taking massive doses. BTW, does anybody know which international formularies contain heroin? If they distribute in countries, I wonder where the regulated heroin dispensaries pick up these drugs. I bet it's tight. But, I'd love to know what it looks like and where it comes from.
    [COLOR=Sienna] "I Think that I am better than the people who are trying to reform me"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe[/COLOR]

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Re: 15mg morphine tabs - Price?

MS Contins have no gel or wax in them. I've never been able to get small mg. Morphine pills to break down, too much wax, fillers, whatever.. But I have broke down 60 mg. ones, I don't know if they were instant release or time release.

Opiophorum Member kramorph is an unknown quantity at this point

Cant even get morphine tabs here unless ya dying of cancer, or break into chemists,then the drug safe.Even poor bastsrds that need them for chronic cancer pain find them very hard to get.So i would pay almost anything.I have my 200ml of acetic anhydride waiting patientky to react with some morph.PM me if anyone is prepared to mail me anything, cheers everyone. Can get plenty of codeine though, great fun lol.Ha.

+ Reply to Thread