Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Easy way to make your own dope :)

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Default Re: Easy way to make your own dope :)

Yes, like playing hot potato with a landmine or grenade.

Yeah, I was a HARD-CORE tweaker for 10 years, I can't knock 'em too much, it's just not for me anymore. .. I prefer my opiates now.

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

I don't like crank, I do know something about chemistry, just not everything. Its not something I really plan on doing, I just like to discuss how it should be done correctly. I know some people that cook and they have no clue, they put a whole buncha shit in a pot, mix it up, add water and pick the crud out and sell it. Really sketchy shit. I seriously just wanted to discuss theory here.

As for anhydrous ammonia its also a commercial fertilizer. I could easily order it seeing as I work in the Agriculture business, but I have no desire to do so. We had a small tank of it at one point but, you guessed it, it was stolen, and it wasnt that great of a fertalizer anyways.

Does anyone know about making anhydrous ammonia from ammonium nitrate? I've never heard of such a thing but thats what these tweekers I know say they do. But these people also have no concept of even acid/base extractions, I have no idea how they havnt killed some one yet.

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

Super junky, you need to PM me right now.

you cannot get anhydrous ammonia anymore unless you are a farmer, and you better have the documentation to back it up. NH3 is waterless ammonia. there is no way I know of to synthesize it from nitrate pellets.

would you please trust me about this shit? I grew up on a farm using annie. We'd kill rats with the hose, freezing them into place.

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiW View Post
    you cannot get anhydrous ammonia anymore unless you are a farmer, and you better have the documentation to back it up. NH3 is waterless ammonia. there is no way I know of to synthesize it from nitrate pellets.

would you please trust me about this shit? I grew up on a farm using annie. We'd kill rats with the hose, freezing them into place.
    Anhydrous Ammonia, while severely watched, can be gotten in different ways than just jacking farmers. Sure some places may require documentation and ask you crucial questions about your "business" that you'd have to be on your toes and be able to answer but if you think hard enough and look you can find about any chemical. Everyone on here is always going on about how difficult it is to get your hands on Acetic Anhydride but I know of a place right now where I can order small quantities of it with hardly any problems at all. But if you have to ask how to get the chemicals you shouldn't be messing around with trying to cook your own dope.

There are ways to make Methamphetamine without Anhydrous Ammonia anyways.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

sorry superjunkie, but your 'recipe' won't work for at least two obvious reasons; the first being that you're lacking in the prerequisite skills, the second being that it applies to ancient psuedo tabs.

don't expect soaring profits from pseudo tabs without an assload of effort and reading and shopping and asking lots of quesitons to which people will reply 'utfse'.

OpioNoMo rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice rockbottom is just really nice

Re: Easy way to make your own dope :)

did meth for 25 yrs have all my teeth,im 46 dont look it , i got good raises, had great sex , think ijust naturally quit speed while getting older. i always had the shit and did it every day. while i did it i loved it FUCK THE HATERS!!! make sure you carry around a bottle of water at all times(beer works) eat mega vitamins and try to force feed yourself. like when your coming down eat then. by the way smoking came along later we always slammed it or snorted it. seemed like smoking was such a waste. now days im an old man who loves his benzos and opiates. ~Peace~ ---Rockbottom-- god i had fun as fuck thinking spys were trying to kill me and shooting up the place when super paranoia hit--luckily ilived in the desert-- wouldn't have lasted long in the city~Peace~---Rock---:cool:

Never Looked Back Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz is one bad motherfucker Raz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    did meth for 25 yrs have all my teeth,im 46 dont look it , i got good raises, had great sex , think ijust naturally quit speed while getting older. i always had the shit and did it every day. while i did it i loved it FUCK THE HATERS!!! make sure you carry around a bottle of water at all times(beer works) eat mega vitamins and try to force feed yourself. like when your coming down eat then. by the way smoking came along later we always slammed it or snorted it. seemed like smoking was such a waste. now days im an old man who loves his benzos and opiates. ~Peace~ ---Rockbottom-- god i had fun as fuck thinking spys were trying to kill me and shooting up the place when super paranoia hit--luckily ilived in the desert-- wouldn't have lasted long in the city~Peace~---Rock---:cool:
    Reminds me of back in the day Freebasing,(nothing free about it)....Looking out from behind the curtains with my 9ml stuck in my belt...I didnt want no one messing my buzz...Thats all....And i used to have to chase huge amounts of smack to come down.I mean a good ol teaspoon full,on a peice a foil that was a metre long...Ha an i wondered why i had a corony spasm at 27....DUH
    Oh yeah, an i got eight false caps in my mouth, was honest with my dentist,an he told me coke will do that to ya,along with the shitty sugar they put in UK methadone.......

Never Looked Back RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen has conned a lot of people to get this much rep RxQueen's Avatar

another damn zombie thread resurrected! please check the dates on the posts before responding, rockbottom. if it's this old, it's not worth bringing back.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2