Hydromet/Hycodan 180ml

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hydromet/Hycodan 180ml

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Default Hydromet/Hycodan 180ml

Obtained a bottle of Hydromet Syrup(ALpharma) generic for Hycodan in a qaunity of 180 ml. It's been some time since i've had syrup and I just want to hear some experience's that some of you have had or opinions as to how you would best dose yourself with it.
    I realize it's subjective and varies to the individual's tolerance but at the same time I have a good idea of how my tolerance compares to alot of people's around here.
    OH DAMNIT!! I just realized I cant take any till after my sub visit monday....What a bummer...I called in my last sub script and was told that a drug test was mandatory at my next visit which happens to falll on monday...Should I put myself in that nervous postition we've all been in? I have all saturday and all sunday and a few hours of monday before testing...Im skiinny...Shit yeah I'll sweat it out right? hehe....love convincing myself of things I shouldn't do....anyway.

Lastly if I remember correctly when it comes to syrup the Ml, in this case 180, is equal to the amount of MG in the bottle. Makes sense since dosing is 2Tsp every four to six hours which comes out to roughly 5-10milligrams every six hours. Which is how it would be prescribed in pill form. Am i correct on this assumption?
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

Opiophorum Member jwalm is an unknown quantity at this point jwalm's Avatar

Default Re: Hydromet/Hycodan 180ml

it will say on the bottle how many mgs per mL

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

If it did that would be great but it doesn't.
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

Opiophorum Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar

Eh. When I was prescribed syrups I would just mix it all with Cherry Coke or some shit and then down it with a little bit of whatever opiate I was using at the time (either oxy/morph/dillies). Watch out though, that shit tended to make me feel a little sea sick.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

180 is the amonut of liquid in the bottle which is 180ml or 6 ounces. hydromet or hycodan syrup is 5mg of hydrocondone per 5ml or liquid. so you have 36 5mg doses of hydro or 18 10mg doses of hydro.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophorum Member prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy's Avatar

Roxi is right. I used to have a big ol' book that told you every conceivable generic and name brand of cough syrup in the USA and how much of what was in each kind--it was fantastic. I was a 20 year cough syrup junkie--mostly Tussionex, but I would take other stuff when I had to. Of course, I never was judicious about how much to use, etc. I had a bitch of a tolerance and I would just slug down the entire bottle of whatever it was, no matter how much it was. Almost killed myself a couple of times doing that with about 12 ounces of Tussionex, but I digress.

Tuss is 10mg of hydro per tsp. Most other hydrocodone syrups are 5mg per tsp, and a few are 2.5mg. It's easy enough to Google it online and find out how much is in each one.

Yeah i ended up finding out what i suspected was right via google. I just kinda think its the point of this site to have that kind of information on it. Seeing that it lacked any info on the subject i figured i'd start the thread. Worked out. Thanks for the input.
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

True Opiophile Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon's Avatar

Yeah, like others said, Hycodan is 5mg/5ml, so it's on a 1:1 ratio. 180ml (or six ounces) is 180mg. I don't remember if there's anything else in the syrup, like a decongestant, expectorant, antihistamine, so you should check that out before dosing, as those can have bad side-effects if too much is taken.

Opiophorum Member prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy has a spectacular aura about prettypoppy's Avatar

Hycodan is one of the better ones--not too nasty tasting and not much else in it. It might have an antihistamine, but no decongestants or anything. I really HATED the ones with decongestants in them, or giafenesin--did an incredible number on your stomach. Not even worth the high.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Hycodan has homatropine methylbromide in it.
    DESCRIPTION

HYCODAN contains hydrocodone (dihydrocodeinone) bitartrate, a semisynthetic centrally-acting opioid antitussive. Homatropine methylbromide is included in a subtherapeutic amount to discourage deliberate overdosage.

Homatropine:
    • Anti-ulcer Agents
    • Antimuscarinics
    • Antispasmodics
    • ATC:A02BX03
    Indication: Used in conjunction with antacids or histamine H2-receptor antagonists in the treatment of peptic ulcers, gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers, to reduce further gastric acid secretion and delay gastric emptying.

Pharmacology: Homatropine methylbromide belongs to the group of medicines called anti-muscarinics. Homatropine is used to treat duodenal or stomach ulcers or intestine problems. It can be used together with antacids or other medicine in the treatment of peptic ulcer. It may also be used to prevent nausea, vomiting, and motion sickness.

Mechanism of Action: Homatropine is a quaternary ammonium muscarinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist. The muscarinic acetylcholine receptor mediates various cellular responses, including inhibition of adenylate cyclase, breakdown of phosphoinositides and modulation of potassium channels through the action of G proteins. Homatropine methylbromide inhibits the muscarinic actions of acetylcholine on structures innervated by postganglionic cholinergic nerves as well as on smooth muscles that respond to acetylcholine but lack cholinergic innervation. These postganglionic receptor sites are present in the autonomic effector cells of the smooth muscle, cardiac muscle, sinoatrial and atrioventricular nodes, and exocrine glands. Depending on the dose, anticholinergics may reduce the motility and secretory activity of the gastrointestinal system, and the tone of the ureter and urinary bladder and may have a slight relaxant action on the bile ducts and gallbladder.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:

Occasionally Opiated somadude is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by prettypoppy View Post
    Hycodan is one of the better ones--not too nasty tasting and not much else in it. It might have an antihistamine, but no decongestants or anything. I really HATED the ones with decongestants in them, or giafenesin--did an incredible number on your stomach. Not even worth the high.
    I love cherry taste and the hydro high I get from Hycodan! but I am not to sure what the rest of the stuff ia for, at least it has no APAP

Occasionally Opiated kizzy is an unknown quantity at this point kizzy's Avatar

I just bought 4 ounces of Hydromet syrup for $20. The guy also had Vicodin5/500s for $5 each. He couldn't calculate the amount of Hydrocodone in each, so I got a great deal. Anyway, he's made enough money off of me. So, I knowingly and shamelessly took advantage. 1ounce of the syrup=6 teaspoons; 1 teaspoon of Hydromet contains 5mg Hydrocodone/ 1.5mgHomatropine Methylbromide ; thusforth,
    1 ounce of syrup contains 30mg Hydrocodone, for $5. I bought 4 ounces of syrup (120 mg Hydrocodone) for $20. He was like " awww main!, thast almos' tha 'ho bottle, I caint sell no mo, main." Then he tried to get me to buy some of the vicodin5/500s; i couldn't tell him that I would have had to buy 24 vike pills(for $5 each) to equal the amount of hydrocodone in the syrup that I just bought.
    He's got that mid-grade too-$40 a quarter-$135 for the ounce-and people pay that all day,here!!!

Hydrocodone cough syrup:
    http://www.drugs.com/pro/hydromet.html

These pictures should pretty much explain everything.

Hydrocodone Bitartrate:

-Homatropine Methylbromide
    Last edited by kizzy; 03-04-2009 at 11:53 AM. Reason: my nanna
    : "Not even close, kizzy
    Paid or not paid."

This thread is from 2007 and I think we already established what Hycodan syrup contained. You may want to check the dates on thrteads before responding.

Junky PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN's Avatar

well if you really make the most fun of it ..... bash up some jolly ranchers (green ones) but it doesnt matter and pour a normal glass just about a reg. cup of sprite (sprite is the best because its the only drink that it works with) then get a syrafoam cup and than dump all that good ole liquid in the sprite/jolly mix and you'll have whats known as "sizzurp" or "lean" its the drink lil wanye wont stop drankn the stuff.....but this combo is awesome best way to use any liquid just sip it like you ain' got nothin to do all day but SIP THAT LEAN!!! listen to some tracs called "sippin on some sizzurp" "purple rain" oh and just type in PURPLE DRANK aka lean in the search box on youtube it will have how-to's and all that on how to make summ nasty texas tea!!!!hope this helps somewhat def a fun cool way to get twizzzzled....cheers****************just read roxis msg and sorry for the post didnt reliaze it was so old dayyum 2007 thats when i started lurking!!! good times
    Disclaimer:Anything that is typed or said by user"PiLL CLiNToN" is straight one hundred percent pure works of fiction. Therefore, everything ever written by PiLL CLiNToN is aimed to please housewifes dressed in EMT costumes. You might as well believe pigs are flying and hugs are deadly as drugs.

+ Reply to Thread