Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tramadol and opiate drug tests

OpioNoMo moviebuff927 is an unknown quantity at this point moviebuff927's Avatar

Default Tramadol and opiate drug tests

Okay, before anyone says "UTMFSE", I already did and found NOTHING on the subject of tramadol and drug tests.

I didn't really think about it until recently when I am having to take tramadol for withdrawals. And I have to meet with my probation officer which I know they'll ask for a piss test because I failed the past 2 for opiates.

I was wondering if anyone knows if tramadol will cause a positive for opiates on an instant urine test. I at first thought they did, but then I thought about it and I thought maybe I can pass it for opiates.

Anyone here know for sure? I really need an answer because I gotta go tomorrow to take the test

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Default Re: Tramadol and opiate drug tests

I guess it depends on the test,so i can't help you.I just wanted to wish you luck with it.Urine tests-so fucking degrading.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Opiophorum Member lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough

no; I doubt it. It doesn't metabolize into morphine or codeine.. it metabolizes into M1 which is something other than what they are looking for.. so i doubt it.

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

I passed every probation piss test on tramadol. I usually would take so many I would be there all day chugging water trying to piss. I never had a problem, it was an instant 4 or sometimes 5 panel test, the 4 panel test said morph and the 5 said heroin, even though I'm sure they were both morph test. I wouldnt worry, I got away w/it a million times. On another note I continued to smoke pot 3 times a week when I was being tested and the line didnt always fill in real good but I never failed. Dont worry, they would have to send it off to a lab and do some fancy testing on it to trip you up for tram.

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

No.
    It doesn't show up in the tests, unless they are looking for it.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

Opiophorum Member lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough lister40 will become famous soon enough

but I wonder if it will show up on a GC/MS.. I mean it should, but would they recognize/report it?

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Of course it would, that test shows all, everything, good and bad. Nothing can hide from it. In most cases, if you test + then they'll run one to confirm it, making sure it's not a false +, this is done by the testing place not the peeps that want you to have the test. But there are some places that want the test fac. to run a GC/MS on all + tests, it's all about the money and what you are taking the test for.
    Soon I think most pre-employment screens will be mouth swabs, done right then and there. Could all so move to the legal system if they make them even SEEM half as good as the UA's are. A couple more yrs.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

+ Reply to Thread