Do I need my photo ID to fill Clonazepam refill?

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do I need my photo ID to fill Clonazepam refill?

Opiophorum Member Droids is fresh on the scene. Droids is fresh on the scene.

Default Do I need my photo ID to fill Clonazepam refill?

I seem to have lost my ID while on a Xanax adventure... Ive got a refill on my Klonopin for today and wanna get that filled! If I goto the same pharmacy I originally filled it at will they need my ID?

Do they need a photo ID? Im assuming yes they will as its scheduled? Ive got my social security card, and insurance card, along with various debit and credit cards... will any combo of these suffice?

Never Looked Back AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi's Avatar

Default Re: Do I need my photo ID to fill Clonazepam refill?

I've had to show a photo id every time I pick up my xanax. I've been going to the same pharmacy for 7 yrs. for everything. so there's that.
    Where drugs are plentiful, plenty will be used and abused

Hmmm, I guess I can atleast try. Or maybe I could send a family member?

Speaking of CVS and Walmart. Does anyone who is on Klonopin notice a pretty big difference between Teva .5 klonopin and Mylan .5?

Opiophile Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droids View Post

Speaking of CVS and Walmart. Does anyone who is on Klonopin notice a pretty big difference between Teva .5 klonopin and Mylan .5?
    I like the Teva better. I always ask for those..

Others say not so.

Tony

I prefer the Teva's also. Do pharmacies stock multiple makers usually? I really dont want the Mylan, but thats what Walmart gave me. I usually goto CVS and they give me Teva.

Do they look at you funny when you request the Teva? lol.

Opiophile lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup is a splendid one to behold lawyerup's Avatar

Send a family member but call the pharmacy ahead of time and tell them that said family member will be picking up the script.

Opiophile srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lawyerup View Post
    Send a family member but call the pharmacy ahead of time and tell them that said family member will be picking up the script.

best bet.

I know they usually ask for my ID when I pick up my benzos, but sometimes they just ask for my address and phone number to verify what they have in the computer.

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

Just get a new ID...it's not that hard if you have mail, SSC, birth certificate, etc...and I don't know about your state, but here in WI just ID (not drivers license) is free if you check the box that says you'll use it for voting purposes in case they pass a voter ID law.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

opio epione has disabled reputation epione's Avatar

Its gonna depend mostly on the pharmacy and who is working. Most of the time they just ask my name and DOB for benzos, but sometimes they ask for ID. If you send a friend, they still might want to see your ID. that's how it is at my pharmacy.

I of course will be getting a new license, just been lagging as i moved here from AZ and have to take the test again, that and my old ID didnt expire til fucking 2055! And for sure would have just went to get a new ID but its sunday, and I wanted my damn benzos, like two weeks ago when they ran out! Im sure yall can relate!

In the end I sent my brother to pick it up, and they did NOT ask for his ID.

Never Looked Back PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills's Avatar

I have never had to show a photo ID to pick up any of my scripts. Including CII's, and I've used different pharmacies.

All they ask for is my birthday
    The above is not reccomended information as it goes against the harm reduction goal of thise site.

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

I of course will be getting a new license, just been lagging as i moved here from AZ and have to take the test again, that and my old ID didnt expire til fucking 2055! And for sure would have just went to get a new ID but its sunday, and I wanted my damn benzos, like two weeks ago when they ran out! Im sure yall can relate!

OH yeah I definitely know how you feel. Sucks the way the "9 to 5" world works when you're hurting. Glad it worked out for you!
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

Never Looked Back PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills has conned a lot of people to get this much rep PriceofPills's Avatar

Don't take too many of those benzos before you do your driving test!
    The above is not reccomended information as it goes against the harm reduction goal of thise site.

Jr. Opiophile skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PriceofPills View Post
    I have never had to show a photo ID to pick up any of my scripts. Including CII's, and I've used different pharmacies.

All they ask for is my birthday

Same here.. I even pick up CII's and benzos on a regular basis for a family member and I have never ever had to show any ID or proof of relation.

Never Looked Back Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

I never have had to show my i.d. at my pharmacy for anything.
    Even all of my CII scripts, then again, all the pharmasists and the techs knwo me by a first name basisas soon as they see me. Theydo however always ask my address before handing the meds over.

Opiophile Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms's Avatar

Mine just asks my birthday from what I remember..
    Fear and self loathing in Thoms.

Never Looked Back Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty's Avatar

Pharmacists who don't know me ask for my ID. The ones I see regularly don't. They ALWAYS ask me my DOB.

I know a lot of drs and hospitals are keeping a pic on file to cut down on identity theft.

I can see fingerprints being next
    I lost my final fight to disease, I feel that this is where it ends
    I need that shot to enter my vein
    My Brompton Cocktail blend

Never Looked Back HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroMoreFound has conned a lot of people to get this much rep

I'm a little late replying, but usually pharmacists just asked me for my date of birth when I was filling CIIs. I think some pharmacies have policies requiring IDs, but a lot of them don't.
    What is it we all fear, reflections in the mirror.
    We can't escape fate, the end is gettin nearer.
    2Pac

Jr. Opiophile Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan's Avatar

Walgreen's always asks me for ID and refused to fill because my State issued ID was expired. Pricks.
    CVS will just ask me to verify DOB, or address, even for my monthly Methadone script.
    Plus they see me every month at one or two pharmacies, so they know me and see that I'm scripted it every month.
    I fill my Ambien at Costco because it's a lot less money and they never ask for anything other than $15.00 for 60 x 10mg. Zolpidem.

My posts are fictional and are made for entertainment purposes only and they are not a reflection of my actions or of my intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by PriceofPills View Post
    Don't take too many of those benzos before you do your driving test!
    How else would I pass without a 6mg Benzo aura charming everyone?!? =P

And as I just got tickets to an Andre Nickatina show I deff need to get this shit done! Goddamn Girlscout cookies got me couch locked all day

Jr. Opiophile Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar is a name known to all Roxstar's Avatar

How else would I pass without a 6mg Benzo aura charming everyone?!? =P

And as I just got tickets to an Andre Nickatina show I deff need to get this shit done! Goddamn Girlscout cookies got me couch locked all day
    WHAT?!?!!? DRE DOG doing shows?!?!?!?! He put out music when I was younger but I got turned onto him when I was about 15...wow, you just mentioned his name and now I'm bangin' his songs on YouTube!! Didn't know he toured? That. is. AWESOME!!! I thought by now he'd be dead or broke from powder lol...Anyway, that's awesome man. Enjoy that show! (and your benzos)

Quote Originally Posted by Roxstar View Post
    WHAT?!?!!? DRE DOG doing shows?!?!?!?! He put out music when I was younger but I got turned onto him when I was about 15...wow, you just mentioned his name and now I'm bangin' his songs on YouTube!! Didn't know he toured? That. is. AWESOME!!! I thought by now he'd be dead or broke from powder lol...Anyway, that's awesome man. Enjoy that show! (and your benzos)

Dre Dogs been around for a couple decades! First as Dre Dog, now as Andre Nickatina!! Yeah he tours, mostly Cali, more so in NorCal. I did catch him in PHX AZ a few years ago, but was nodding way to hard to remember any. So I feel OBLIGATED to go! Plus its right across the street from Mi Casa.

If you dig Andre and havnt heard these check them out; A Peez Paradise, Ate miles from the city of dope, Powder, blood in my hair, soul of a coke lord, KILLA WHALE! But to be real, ive never heard an andre song I wasnt feeling!

And i feel grateful to have a nice bottle of benzos, and an elbow of some Girl Scout Cookies! Now ID, so I guess ill forgo the drink.... fuck it ill find a flask!!

Occasionally Opiated staygold is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in NYS. Use to fill my clonazepam script at all different pharmacies. I don't recall ever needing identification

True Opiophile Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Narkotikon's Avatar

I'd say it's at the discretion of the pharmacist and the pharmacy they're working for. I go to Wal-Fuck for everything, and have been going to the same one for about two years now. They've never asked for my ID for Subs or Klonopin, or anything else for that matter. I don't get anything really good though.

It probably depends on your state, too.
    Taceant colloquia; effugiat risus.
    Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.

Never Looked Back strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks's Avatar

pa only asks 4 id on C2s idk
    THE MONKEY ON MY BACK HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER!!!

FARE THEE WELL!! If we all lived by "an
    eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" we would all be blind and toothless----Mahatma Gandhi
    "You'd rather STAND KNEE DEEP in shit ,then let the world see you with a SHOVEL"----the wire

+ Reply to Thread