Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Generic Suboxone?

Jr. Opiophile Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak's Avatar

Default Generic Suboxone?

Now, don't get me wrong... I've read through the pages on the bupe forum, and haven't really found any definitive information. I know they released a generic bupe/nalox tablet, but my question is..

...Has anybody actually been given it? I've got my sub appointment today at 1:30, and I'm trying to find the info on all of this shit, because I HIGHLY doubt I'll get him to write me for 'tex over 'oxone. & I'm broke as fuck, paying for all of this out of pocket, and as we all know, those strips are expensive as fuck.

So if anybody has any information, it would be greatly appreciated.

<3you all.

it's printed on my medication bottle, mixing this with alcohol is a better way to wobble.
    S L U M E R I C A N !
    #whiteTRASH.
    tax this, bitch.
    #omnipotent!

Zombie Apocalypse Survivor

Retrieval Team(!)

Occasionally Opiated Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman's Avatar

Default Re: Generic Suboxone?

I'm going back to the sub doc also, after several months getting them on the streets. They cost half as much here in nyc compared to the Philly price (street prices), for some odd reason I can't figure out. Must be supply and demand.

I'm going to cry and Bitch and moan about headaches, even though I don't get them. I really want to try subutex, after seeing the poll on here. 50% said the tex were significantly better, and 25% said they are better. Maybe they would work for me? Suboxone certainly has not. I crave dope pretty much 24/7 on them.

My problem with subs is they don't do shit for cravings, and they don't hold me 24 hours. I Start getting sick before sleeping, which really sucks. I refuse to dose twice a day. The taste is so bad, it's hard enough dosing once a day. I hear the tex are better, for some people, on both counts.

Last I heard, the generic subs were just as expensive as the brand name, because they needed time before the price would fall. This was a while back, maybe 6 months.

Does anyone have experience with the generic subs? I would also like to know if they are cheaper, or any info on them really. Thanks.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 10-29-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    Spiderman

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER eukodalic has disabled reputation

Icon6 Re: Generic Suboxone?

You bet there is a generic suboxone tablet; I get them every month. >Maker: Actavis.
    They are large round white tablets, unscored with "155" on one side and a logo on the other that looks a bit like a quarter moon. These were phased in after Reckitt Benckiser quit making their famous "orange stop signs." They tried to figure out a way to not let anyone else make a tablet, but the market is what it is and we have generic sub tablets, thank you!

The 155's are good, but not quite as smooth as the orange originals, which I feel were a bit more powerful. I've never tried the strips, or been offered the strips. Don't want them either, since the tablets can have diff ROA's. My daily dose is <4mg/day; trying to get down to 2mg

Cost wise - pretty rough without good insurance which TG I have. My paperwork tells me the full price for #60 of the 8mg/2mg tablets is $455! But I don't have to pay that fortunately. Then there's the cost of the doctor visit to get the script, which varies widely. My doc visit also comes under an insurance plan, which might change after Obama Care comes in 1/1/2014.

I'd much rather have subutex, since the nalox does give me mild headaches, but the doc said NO. I didn't press the issue. Oh, by the way, the cost of the tiny subox pills (the 2mg/.05mg) is not much less than the big sub pills. Go figure; it's the pharm companies pricing policy I guess. OK-- good luck to the OP-- hope this info helps and you get what you need.

euko
    Last edited by eukodalic; 10-29-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: add tablet color~~

sig by disconnect

Opiophile srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker's Avatar

I got them from my old sub Dr. the actavis 155s, they felt the same as the strips, just seemed to dissolve quicker with a comparable taste, just not as orangey to me.

Jr. Opiophile Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak is a glorious beacon of light Snak's Avatar

All right then, it's good to know that they're available. But unfortunately? Instead of writing me the 8mg strips, the doctor wrote me a script for Zubsolv. They're bupe/nalax tablets... that are tiny as fuck.

He's only giving me one a day for now, but it's not even 8MG... it's 5.7mg/1.4mg. & instead of a nasty orange flavor, it's like a fucking tic-tac. & let me tell you, snorting them... holy fucking MINT! Shit damn near took my breath away. He scripted me 10, and I have to go back next Thursday, he gave me a Rx card for the Zubsolv that was $75 off, and I can use it 6 times before the end of the year. Without that card, the cost of #10 tablets would have been $91 and some change, but with it... I only paid $10.

& for the first time (for me) this doctor actually knew what he was talking about. He was very informed on suboxone and everything associated with it. Plus, his office visits are only $57, so I can't complain about that at ALL. But, I did have to sign a contract, which is whatever because I'm really going to give getting clean everything I've got. I REFUSE to lose my son without a god damn fight.

overall though, I can't complain. It's a big step and I'm taking it happily.

it's printed on my medication bottle, mixing this with alcohol is a better way to wobble.
    S L U M E R I C A N !
    #whiteTRASH.
    tax this, bitch.
    #omnipotent!

Retrieval Team(!)

Opiophorum Member lorcetman is a jewel in the rough lorcetman is a jewel in the rough lorcetman is a jewel in the rough lorcetman is a jewel in the rough lorcetman is a jewel in the rough lorcetman is a jewel in the rough lorcetman is a jewel in the rough lorcetman is a jewel in the rough

This is what i found on zubsolv. I found ot interesting.

Corresponding Zubsolv dose going from induction
    to maintenance
    8 mg buprenorphine = 5.7/1.4 mg Zubsolv
    12 mg buprenorphine = 8.5/2.12 mg Zubsolv
    16 mg buprenorphine = 11.4/2.8 mg Zubsolv
    Administration
    Administration
    Switching between SL tablet and SL film: Potential
    for greater bioavailability with SL film than generic
    SL tablets (monitor for over or under dosing)

Do not chew, cut, or swallow SL dosage form

One 5.7/1.4 mg SL Zubsolv provides equivalent
    buprenorphine exposure to one Suboxone 8/2 mg

They are saying its equal to brand subs
    SL

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops's Avatar

How is a 5.7mg tablet the same as an 8mg tablet? Maybe I'm missing something.

Well, I too went to see the doctor yesterday. I checked the prices for 8mg generic subutex at WalMart - only about $60. The generic suboxones at WalMart were twice that. I don't know why, maybe because the demand for subutex isn't as great?

Anyhow, I explained to the doc that I am self-pay, and that the genric 'texes are super-cheap at WalMart, but he said, "I don't like to give subutex, because they're easier to fuck around with." I said, "oh, but you can definitely still shoot suboxone too." But he won't buyin it.

So, he wrote me a scrip for 15 of the 12mg strips, to take 1/2 a day. I told him that I could get by on 4mg a day, but he said, "how about 6mg a day?" I said o.k., and I'm planning on using only a quarter strip a day (3mg/d), so I can stockpile the stuff.

I had to sell one of my rifles to my dad, with the option of buying it back after I get my "civil disabilities" (convicted felons can't own firearms) rectified. I'm also going to use some of the money to get on testosterone replacement. Ive been using Testim gel (1% testosterone topical gel) for the past 4 months, given to me by a buddy. It's great. My body looks good, despite the fact that I don't work out (except ride a bike around sometimes), and I smoke. Kinda like all those young Black dudes who sit around and play video games and smoke weed all day, yet are totally muscle-bound. I think it's from naturally high T levels.

So, that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get a nice buzz off the first dose of sub. In the past, I always did. Maybe because I have a heavy PST habit right now. Anyway, it's great not to have to worry about getting seeds every day, and instead getting a guaranteed supply of narcotics. I took a whole strip just to get started this morning around 7am, went back to bed, and then woke up slightly sick, and thought, "oh shit, I didn't wait long enough" but that went away after about 45 minutes, thank God.
    "I have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

- Mark Twain

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

- Yogi Berra

Si non pro pharmacae, me infelix fore.

Quote Originally Posted by lorcetman View Post
    This is what i found on zubsolv. I found ot interesting.

One 5.7/1.4 mg SL Zubsolv provides equivalent
    buprenorphine exposure to one Suboxone 8/2 mg

They are saying its equal to brand subs
    SL
    Hmm, I wonder how they figure that? (Emphasis mine)
    5 dot 7 is NOT 8.

Hey Static - I really like your Breaking Bad signature animation. There's our boyz Walter and Jesse, hangin' out by the Bounder, with the cook merrily bubbling away! Yeahhh!

sig by disconnect

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops is one bad motherfucker Zoops's Avatar

I checked the Zubsolv monograph on the rxlist website, and there it is:

http://www.rxlist.com/zubsolv-drug/i...ons-dosage.htm

I guess we're stupid or something. I don't know how they can say 5.7mg buprenorphine equals 8mg of buprenorphine. It's just not logical. What's next? 2 is now 3?

- Mark Twain

- Yogi Berra

Opiophorum Member Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel's Avatar

I made a thread about this like six months ago. I have tried them and honestly the generic pills are so much better about as good as subutex in my opinion. Only had them once, I lucked out though my doc prescribes me subutex.

Never Looked Back zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl is one bad motherfucker zystyl's Avatar

Good news zoops. I hope it works out for you.

Maybe they are comparing how much bupe ends up in your system. Maybe one has a more efficient absorption rate so you end up with a higher systemic dose. Just a guess mind you.
    Banned from the grocery store.

Yeah, I don't understand how 5.7 equals 8mg either. Maybe we're all just really fucking dumb. But, I will say this...

...These little tablets dissolve quick as fuck. Just as, if not a little bit faster then the strips. I've only taken one the "proper" way. I've been sniffing my doses, as I feel it works better that way. Just to show y'all how small these tablets are, I'll take a photo of them next to a coin.

& as far as the effects? I'm only sniffing a quarter of the pill at a time, usually twice a day. So I take half a tab. But a quarter sniffed keeps me well, no real complaints. Other then it feels like I'm snorting a tic-tac, or actually, a better comparison, would be an Altoid. That's how fucking minty these things are. BUT, it sure as fuck beats that orange-chemical flavor.

Edit: Thanks, Euko. I love that signature, lol.

S L U M E R I C A N !
    #whiteTRASH.
    tax this, bitch.
    #omnipotent!

Retrieval Team(!)

Never Looked Back strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks is a glorious beacon of light strikks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zystyl View Post
    Good news zoops. I hope it works out for you.

Maybe they are comparing how much bupe ends up in your system. Maybe one has a more efficient absorption rate so you end up with a higher systemic dose. Just a guess mind you.

^^ this is what they mean...bio-availability in the dose....
    THE MONKEY ON MY BACK HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER!!!

FARE THEE WELL!! If we all lived by "an
    eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" we would all be blind and toothless----Mahatma Gandhi
    "You'd rather STAND KNEE DEEP in shit ,then let the world see you with a SHOVEL"----the wire

Jr. Opiophile IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated is a splendid one to behold IWannaBeSedated's Avatar
    Up to a brownstone, up three flights of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezlediesel View Post
    I made a thread about this like six months ago. I have tried them and honestly the generic pills are so much better about as good as subutex in my opinion. Only had them once, I lucked out though my doc prescribes me subutex.
    I'm confused by this, I thought generic suboxone was subutex?

Opiophorum Member drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats is a splendid one to behold drugsforcats's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IWannaBeSedated View Post
    I'm confused by this, I thought generic suboxone was subutex?
    Not the case. Generic suboxone would have the same active ingredients (ie buprenorphine and naloxone). Subutex contains ONLY buprenorphine. So... generic subs=bupe+naloxone. Hope that helps...

Jr. Opiophile Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary is a glorious beacon of light Mr.Apothecary's Avatar

Yep, the old stop sign subs were never very efficient in delivering the bupe. Some people have said that the pills sat under their tongues for 30 minutes or more, in some cases. So some of it's bound to be swallowed for less bioactivity. But it sounds like these zubsolv pills are much smaller and dissolve fairly fast. That's what makes sense to me

We are all assuming that what they mean is more bioavailability as compared to some unspecified other dosage form. It is significant that they don't say what other dosage form they are comparing their dosages to. If it said, "as compared to 8mg of suboxone SL tablets" then I'd be on board with that explanation. This is science, and we must be perfectly clear in what we are describing. If not, then it's careless of the company making zubsolv. I seriously doubt that 5.7mg of bupe via zubsolve tabs = 8mg in suboxone strips. What's the point anyway? Why would you be trying to sell your product as being more effective mg per mg than the competitor? That alone doesn't make your product cheaper. Because 8mg subutex generic are cheaper than zubsolve, at least at WalMart.

- Mark Twain

- Yogi Berra

I just remembered... I took a photo of one of the tablets that I'm getting for now. I just put it ON the penny, to show how small these fucking things are:

So, as you can see... super small tablets. They're not thick at all either. I'd compare them size wise, to like... a .25mg Xanax. & when you get them from the pharmacy, they come in a "child resistant" blister pack. So it's the same basic concept as the sub strips being individually sealed, because that's how these tabs are.

I can take a photo of that, too... if anybody wants to see it? lol.

S L U M E R I C A N !
    #whiteTRASH.
    tax this, bitch.
    #omnipotent!

Retrieval Team(!)

Opiophorum Member Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel is just really nice Weezlediesel's Avatar

The generic suboxone that I had was an orange round pill, is there another type on the market now and I'm confused I see people here talking about them only being 5.7mg as compared to the 8mg strips. Is this a fact. Also has anybody had the orange generic round pills im talking about and if so did you find them to work much better then the 8mg strips or even the old school 8mg pills

because they seemed to not only work better but give a bit of euphoria as well and no the subutex on the market now is generic they used to have a oval form of subutex that was non generic but apparently from what I have heard they are no longer on the market. The best form of bupe I have had was a liquid form that was prescribed to my cat and was perfect for shooting just a clear liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezlediesel View Post
    The generic suboxone that I had was an orange round pill, is there another type on the market now and I'm confused I see people here talking about them only being 5.7mg as compared to the 8mg strips. Is this a fact. Also has anybody had the orange generic round pills im talking about and if so did you find them to work much better then the 8mg strips or even the old school 8mg pills

because they seemed to not only work better but give a bit of euphoria as well and no the subutex on the market now is generic they used to have a oval form of subutex that was non generic but apparently from what I have heard they are no longer on the market. The best form of bupe I have had was a liquid form that was prescribed to my cat and was perfect for shooting just a clear liquid.
    Okay, just to clear this up real quick, since there seems to be some confusion...

The drug Zubsolv is NOT a generic Suboxone. Zubsolv is it's own thing. I mean, yeah... it's Bupe/Nalax... but it's NOT R&B'S Suboxone! So.. yeah. Zubsolv is NOT Suboxone, or it's generic (cheap) brother.

Now, after taking this for a few days...man, if you gave me 8MG and one of these, I honestly don't think I'd be able to tell a difference.

Maybe a mod can change the title of this thread? Since what I got Rx'd, obviously isn't the generic Suboxone, lol.

S L U M E R I C A N !
    #whiteTRASH.
    tax this, bitch.
    #omnipotent!

Retrieval Team(!)

Junky Tainted is a jewel in the rough Tainted is a jewel in the rough Tainted is a jewel in the rough Tainted is a jewel in the rough Tainted is a jewel in the rough Tainted is a jewel in the rough Tainted is a jewel in the rough Tainted's Avatar

theres a generic suboxone thats pink and tastes the same as the stop signs but its a circle, looks kinda like a 30mg adderal tablet. they're more expensive at the pharmacy then the strips are though, at least around where i am.

AN 415

Amneal Pharmaceuticals

Occasionally Opiated Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman is a jewel in the rough Spiderman's Avatar

There is a thread on here about Zubsolv. We all laughed our asses off, because the news article or whatever about it was calling it "an ALL NEW treatment for opioid addiction". Even though it's the same old shit.

They were bragging about how it has a higher bioavailability than suboxone. That's why they are saying 5.7mg Zubsolv = 8mg suboxone.
    Spiderman

Never Looked Back monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business has conned a lot of people to get this much rep monkey business's Avatar

My sub doctor had no problem scripting me Subutex after I played the "I'm way too broke to afford Suboxone" card. I literally pulled out all the cash in my wallet at the time, which was like 86$ or something, and told her that was all the money I had left for the end of the month, my insurance wouldn't cover Suboxone, I work a job that pays minimum wage on top of being a full-time student, and that if she wrote me Suboxone I'd probably just go back to using H in a month or two because it would actually be cheaper for me to do so.

It is ridiculous though, the reason why she was hesitant to write for Subutex was that "addicts can actually shoot up the Subutex pills, while the Suboxone pills have the blocker in them that prevents addicts from shooting them up". Of course we all know this is completely untrue, and I don't see how doctors don't realize this as well.
    ♫ Carry on my wayward son / There'll be peace when you are done / Lay your weary head to rest / Don't you cry no more ♫

All posts written by monkey business are entirely fictional in content, and were constructed as an exercise of creative writing for the enjoyment of the community .

Help Keep Opiophile Alive- Donate!

apparently there is some kind of voucher you can get from you doctor for suboxone that takes like 50 off the price of the script thats what i was told by a friend of mine, but I hate suboxone does nothing for me really and the stop signs I thought were way better then the strips but even they sucked in my opinion. Can you still get the suboxone pills or are they completely off the market because up until about six months ago I could still find them on the streets

As far as I know name brand Suboxone tablets are no longer being manufactured. It's just the suboxone strips now. But you can get the generics in a pill form.

S L U M E R I C A N !
    #whiteTRASH.
    tax this, bitch.
    #omnipotent!

Retrieval Team(!)

I like the idea about the Zubsolv having more bioavailabilty and less fillers than the
    big white generic bupe/nalox pills that I get (the actavis 155's.) Problem is I'm in
    an HMO and can only get what's in their formulary. They don't even stock the Zubsolv's
    and if they ordered them specially for me, my copay would skyrocket, so probably no-go
    for me. They do sound interesting and effective, from what I've read above.

Yeah Static, the old Reckitt Benckiser "orange stop sign" suboxone's are gone. The last I saw of them
    was a script from March 2013. If I'm not mistaken, that company owns/owned the trade name
    Suboxone. The generic bottles just say "buphrenorphine/naloxone." Hope all is well with everyone -

euko

sig by disconnect

Yeah, I mean I like them so far. They're good to sniff, too. If you can stand sniffing a tic-tac. I just need to figure out how much a months worth is going to cost me. I go back to the doctor on Thursday, and I'll probably get a new script for 20-25 of them, so we'll see.

S L U M E R I C A N !
    #whiteTRASH.
    tax this, bitch.
    #omnipotent!

Retrieval Team(!)

Opiophorum Member turnedwand is a jewel in the rough turnedwand is a jewel in the rough turnedwand is a jewel in the rough turnedwand is a jewel in the rough turnedwand is a jewel in the rough turnedwand is a jewel in the rough turnedwand is a jewel in the rough turnedwand is a jewel in the rough turnedwand's Avatar

Just had my first script of Zubsolv filled and... OMFG. MINT IN MY NOSE. OW.

They are probs way better if you take a whole 8mg strip or whatever but who the fuck does that..? I cut mine into quarters or eighths and save the other 2 strips scripted per day for a.. Rainy day?

Like above posters have mentioned,, they are super duper small (can't really change dose size unless crushing), come with a $75 coupon, are individually wrapped and harder to open than strips and, yes, come in 5.7mg doseages bcuz the "bioavail is hi-er"

edit (update): so ive had a few minutes to let everything settle in and i deffff feel better than when i did earlier which was 2 days after last sub dose.. i miss my strips already and had bomb-ass insurance getting 75/mo for free but am now starting to think they are a relic of my/the past (sadface). pretty soon theyll be popping off the corner like ogoc (for the bupe scene). i suppose i could just ask for subutex next time which hasnt been subject to any (of my) insurance company's policy changes and are also more highly sought after anyway (?).... suboxone films FTW 4evr
    Last edited by turnedwand; 01-07-2014 at 02:08 PM.
    too early seen unknown and known too late - prudigious birth of love it is to me that i must love a loathed enemy

HRH The Princess Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon's Avatar

I'm not sure if I'd even want the Zubsolv. I know they say a 5.7mg Zubsolv is equivalent in terms of effectiveness to an 8mg Suboxone, but still, I'd feel like I was being cheated or something. It must have something to do with the absorption or bioavailability or something like that. Otherwise, if we're talking about buprenorphine hydrochloride, I don't see how 5.7mg could equal 8mg.

Before reading this thread, I didn't even know about Zubsolv. I used to think how bad I have it for getting the 8mg strips as opposed to the generics pills, or even Subutex (generic or brand), but I'd really feel that way if I got the Zubsolv. That would really piss me off.
    Taceant colloquia; effugiat risus.
    Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turnedwand View Post
    suboxone films FTW 4evr
    imo suboxone films and the orange pills suck big time donkey dick. Nothing worse then that taste and after doing tex for so long I noticed a real toxic feel to them after switching back over to subs. I can only attribute that to the nalox. good riddance to the stop signs. would like to see naloxone banned from maint. meds all together, shits poison.
    Last edited by normus420; 01-07-2014 at 04:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast