Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to IV morphine 15mg pills??

Occasionally Opiated smack man is an unknown quantity at this point smack man's Avatar

How to IV morphine 15mg pills??

Hey can anybody can give me some info with IV'ing morphine pills. They are 15 mg IR. I once tried crushing and cooking up, and it turned into a foamy mess and i wasted my stash. Anyway i have access to some more and I'd love to IV them. HELP

thanks

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

Default Re: How to IV morphine 15mg pills??

10 at a time. that's how. seriously, IR pills should be pretty easy- pills should never be IV'ed etc etc etc. But of all the pills out there, these should be some of the easiest- I've crushed and sniffed the MS IR 30's before, and it was very nice, seemed like it would be as easy as dope to IV. Try not using any heat (sterile water of course)

Occasionally Opiated smack man is an unknown quantity at this point smack man's Avatar

yea i was going to do like 5 or 10 anyway, I just haven't managed to do it successfully, any ideas??

OpioNoMo OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice OxyContinuously is just really nice

Re: How to IV morphine 15mg pills??

I got a pretty good idea. You're right, when you heat them up, they foam up and turn the shot to shit. A better idea would be to dissolve it in a few units of cold water. (All the morph should go into solution) Agitate the cold water/morph solution for about five or so minutes just to make sure all the 'phine went into solution, then filter thru the cig filter...you know what to do after that. Try a cold shot. As long as you use distilled water and please filter it and make damn sure all the medicine is in solution, you should have better luck. I forgot what makes the foam, but i believe that is a gimmick by the drug company(ies) to discourage shooting it. Hope this helps

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

well, I'm no expert, but if heat made shit foam up and go everywhere, I'd skip that step.

Re: How to IV morphine 15mg pills??

thanks for the info guys, you just made my day!!

+ Reply to Thread