+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IM injection of Heroin

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

IM injection of Heroin

So where would be the most effecient places to shoot a shot of Heroin IM style?

I have heard that the side of the stomach is a great place, and the ass-cheeks are good too. What about the biceps, or the back of the upper arm where diabetics shoot their insulin?

I guess what I am asking is where is the best place to IM a shot with the best possible high, and with losing the least amount of Heroin in the process. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Like taking the hair off a monkey.........dont try this at home

Occasionally Opiated ShaneFlipside is an unknown quantity at this point ShaneFlipside's Avatar

Default Re: IM injection of Heroin

This pamphlet handed out by clean needles now, an LA based needle exchange, had quite a bit of decent info on muscling, but on their website it isn't published; so while looking around I found an entire site devoted to injection instructions!! Here's the link

http://www.howtodoinjections.com/

As far as I can tell there is no one site where you "waste" less, but swim's one rule of thumb is to avoid spots with any hardening or sore spots from recent injections - shoot into healthy tissue in other words.

AWOL

I have seen some fucked up body parts from IM'ing. I don't know how often / how long that took though. Too bad all you can score on the West is tar from what I hear abscess's suck. It's probably better than shooting in your neck however, I don't think I'd like doing that much. Most people I've known IM'd in their thighs because they're pretty well hidden and have a large surface area.

Occasionally Opiated Golden_Brown is an unknown quantity at this point Golden_Brown's Avatar

Anywhere will do its just a matter of preference of which is the most comfortable for you, rotate your sites and youl soon discover which areas you prefer, leaving marks isnt too much of a problem for IM as opposed to IV, popular areas tend to be thighs and buttocks although after having jabbed many muscle sites myself I usually just stick it in the triceps, just roll my sleeve up and jab, no messing around pulling the pants down and no messing about finding a vein, very convenient and easy but less intense and requires more dope than IV.

Never Looked Back red26 has disabled reputation

I dont know if it help but when swim was just doing IM he would load the rig and shoot into the tri-cep and pull the needle out and switch spots. With one loaded rig he would do this 3 times primarily towards the front cuz theres alot of blood vessles and veins there. Never got an abcess once when swim was doin that.
    too old to lose it , too young to choose it Ziggy Stardust

Opiophile vaxn8 is an unknown quantity at this point vaxn8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaunclo View Post
    I have heard that the side of the stomach is a great place, and the ass-cheeks are good too. What about the biceps, or the back of the upper arm where diabetics shoot their insulin?.
    Shaun- you just have to make sure you've got muscle where you're aiming. Ass is fine, but clench them and feel where the muscle runs. If you don't hit a muscle good, it's going to just be sc and a big waste. Not sure what you're thinking of with back of the arms, but if it's the fleshy part that diabetics do use once in a while, no that would be subcutaneous. Also side of the stomach? Not sure exactly where you mean there, but no muscles i would try for there. Quads are really easy to hit, and doesn't hurt too bad. The bigger the muscle is, the better the blood supply is, which is what you want.
    :git:"PROLLY" is NOT a word!

Occasionally Opiated Junkiejamesr206 is an unknown quantity at this point Junkiejamesr206's Avatar

Iv had to resort to im ing alot the last year since my veins are shot from this tar but ive noticed the longer you do it the better your body breaks it down and the faster it hits you just watch out for staff and mrsa also most rigs dont really get into the muscel that good so if you can try to get longer tiped points it helps and as far as spots ive found the side of your bicept or your shoulder and your calf seem to work really weel since not much fat is there but if you got veins you crazy so good look

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by vaxn8 View Post
    The bigger the muscle is, the better the blood supply is, which is what you want.
    That's good advice, guess that makes more sense as to why people IM in their thighs. Good explanation.

+ Reply to Thread