question about sniffing the new opana er

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question about sniffing the new opana er

Never Looked Back Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Default question about sniffing the new opana er

I have found that by using a pedicure tool I can easily make the bee er tabs snortable.
    My question is for people that may be sniffing more than 1 of these pills a day....
    Right now I have been sniffing no more than 1 pill a day since I sm worried about having sinus problems from the way the pill dissolves in your nose. With only doing 1 per day I can keep my nose clear by blowing the junk out of my nose and then using saline nose spay plus q tips to clean out real well.

So does anyonr have ecperince doing 2 or maybe 4 of these per day without messing your nose up?

Opiophile Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms's Avatar

Default Re: question about sniffing the new opana er

When I egged mine I just got stringy plastic strands doc.. Sorry I can't help, other that to recommend that "other" roa..

Never Looked Back Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thoms View Post
    When I egged mine I just got stringy plastic strands doc.. Sorry I can't help, other that to recommend that "other" roa..
    If you get the pedicure tool that is the straight type not the egg then hold the pill with pliers then scrape the pill lightly making sure not to press too herd you will get a nice fluffy powder. If you press too hard then you will get the large plastic stringy pieces you are talking about.

--- auto merge ---

also after reading the article on injecting opana er I think I will stay away from that.

Opiophorum Member gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs is just really nice gimpylegs's Avatar

Doc McKay-- I have a ped egg thing with three different abrasives: a pumice stone; a metal "cheese grater"; and like sandpaper.

Which of these do you think would work best? None of them seem ideal.

Do you worry about abrasive bits getting mixed in with the opana?

Opiophile Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms has much to be proud of Thoms's Avatar

Well your "other" "other" roa. I plug mine when I'm cleaned out enough, I could be totally off but the anus seems to be a resealiant little guy, compared to the sinuses or veins.

Plugging definatly works. I let mine soak for at least 24 hours to let the oxymorphone get out of the glob of goo.
    Put the pill in a bottle with so0me hot water and shake it up a bit every 3-4 hours, then before plugging shake the heck out of it.
    Use a oral syringe or just a 3-5 cc syringe with the tip taken off , the syringe will be lubricated from the mixture of goo that it was put in to get your "shot" out of, then insert eneough to where you know it is inside of your rectum/anus (you'll kind of feel it once it gets up thee eneough, push liquid in , then slowly take it out .
    Then make sure to clench your butt cheeks enough for a minute or so to make sure it does not leak out.
    Plugging works , but I find that sniffing it still works better.

the pedicure tool I got it from Wal-Mart. It kind of looks like a hairbrush. It has a handle on it, then the top has a aluminum grater thingy used to grind the pill up that pops right off, the other side has a pumice stone that is supposed to smooth your foot out.

I don't worry about any metal flakes coming off of the tool since I never get metal on metal contact. I think the trick to getting a nice fine powder is by moving the pill pretty fast but lightly over the grater.

As far as plugging I always try to do it after a B M , or at least when I have no feeling like I have to go !

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

I was doing them all like that basically, i'd eat maybe 15 a month when I was still on Opana.
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Occasionally Opiated hyguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
    I have found that by using a pedicure tool I can easily make the bee er tabs snortable.
    My question is for people that may be sniffing more than 1 of these pills a day....
    Right now I have been sniffing no more than 1 pill a day since I sm worried about having sinus problems from the way the pill dissolves in your nose. With only doing 1 per day I can keep my nose clear by blowing the junk out of my nose and then using saline nose spay plus q tips to clean out real well.

So does anyonr have ecperince doing 2 or maybe 4 of these per day without messing your nose up?
    Hey dr I was snorting them pretty much sense they came out. I would use a dremel tool to grind them down and then just snort away. It definatly gets pretty hard on your nose after a while. I also get the ir 10s so for about a week and a half after getting my script I would olny do the 10s because I found once you snort the er the coat your nose up so bad that anything else you snort doesn't absorb properly. I was snorting anywhere from 4-6 20s a day and it realy started to suck not being able to breath threw your nose for 3 weeks a month. I finally got my doc to switch me to the generic. The worst part is there is realy no other options but to snort or plug them because of the terrible oral ba. If I were you I would keep doing them the way you are 1-2 a day and clean well after word. Good luck bro and keep ur fingers crossed the generics come out soon and are non trf.

opiopopo LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha's Avatar

if any of you are letting the pills sit for 24 hours please be aware that bacteria is likely to grow so plugging is really the only "safe" method to ingest the liquid.

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyguy View Post
    Hey dr I was snorting them pretty much sense they came out. I would use a dremel tool to grind them down and then just snort away. It definatly gets pretty hard on your nose after a while. I also get the ir 10s so for about a week and a half after getting my script I would olny do the 10s because I found once you snort the er the coat your nose up so bad that anything else you snort doesn't absorb properly. I was snorting anywhere from 4-6 20s a day and it realy started to suck not being able to breath threw your nose for 3 weeks a month. I finally got my doc to switch me to the generic. The worst part is there is realy no other options but to snort or plug them because of the terrible oral ba. If I were you I would keep doing them the way you are 1-2 a day and clean well after word. Good luck bro and keep ur fingers crossed the generics come out soon and are non trf.
    Yup, clean that honker out everyday with saline nose douche.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by LorTabitha View Post
    if any of you are letting the pills sit for 24 hours please be aware that bacteria is likely to grow so plugging is really the only "safe" method to ingest the liquid.
    If you soak it in bacteriostatic water it should not get bacteria in it, but I would only do it pluged regardless

Pill-Popping Attorney opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq's Avatar

If you soak it in bacteriostatic water it should not get bacteria in it, but I would only do it pluged regardless
    FYI - bacteriostaic water is sterile until opened. It is not bacteria-proof.
    Pugs, not drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by opi,esq View Post
    FYI - bacteriostaic water is sterile until opened. It is not bacteria-proof.
    I thought that the benzyl alcohol kept it sterile ?

I used to use bacteriostatic water and microwaved it for a few seconds to get it hot, then let the old Opana ERs soak in it for 24 hours and never had any issues with it.
    I never got cotton fever or anything like that.
    I guess I was lucky ?

Pill-Popping Attorney opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq is one bad motherfucker opi,esq's Avatar

I thought that the benzyl alcohol kept it sterile ?

I used to use bacteriostatic water and microwaved it for a few seconds to get it hot, then let the old Opana ERs soak in it for 24 hours and never had any issues with it.
    I never got cotton fever or anything like that.
    I guess I was lucky ?
    This is made so thatbacteria cannot grow in it while it is stored, transported, and prepared for delivery. Once it's opened and used, it cannot kill bacteria. As you pointed out, it shouldn't matter if you're using it for plugging.
    Pugs, not drugs!

+ Reply to Thread