Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Endocet 10/650 Tabs Injection?

Occasionally Opiated panthrax is fresh on the scene. panthrax is fresh on the scene. panthrax's Avatar

Default Endocet 10/650 Tabs Injection?

I know that it would be a very bad idea to inject them as-is.

However, what if I were to perform a cold water extraction on them and then IV the resulting liquid?

Would this be safe, and quite do-able?

Jester Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Endocet 10/650 Tabs Injection?

Quote Originally Posted by panthrax View Post
    I know that it would be a very bad idea to inject them as-is.

However, what if I were to perform a cold water extraction on them and then IV the resulting liquid?

Would this be safe, and quite do-able?
    Not.
    Not safe.
    Bad idea.

Occasionally Opiated panthrax is fresh on the scene. panthrax is fresh on the scene. panthrax's Avatar

Fair enough. Thanks a bunch.

Any particular reason why?

I mean, if you remove almost all of the APAP, and all that is left is oxycodone, why would it still be a majorily bad idea to inject it?

OpioNoMo flipside is an unknown quantity at this point flipside's Avatar

dude, first of all you can't remove all of the APAP, and it's a crapy drug,(IV wise), if it were doable as you said, and enjoyable you'd see lots of threads and posts on the topic. Does that help?

Opiophorum Member earthenone is an unknown quantity at this point earthenone's Avatar

If you are just trying to get a better rush than eating them, you could use your cwe and Plug them
    There is a beast in ever man that needs to be exercised not exorcised....Most of the interesting people i've met have been deviant in one form or another...Too bad stupidity isn't painful~Anton LaVey

Never Looked Back insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike's Avatar

NO, NO, NO! lol, yeah, the answer is no. Unless you have the stuff, the equipment, ect to do more like an A/B extraction! A CWE isn't gonna remove near every bit of the APAP!

So ya, not gonna happen from a CWE, and why risk your veins for it?

later

Never Looked Back SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69 is just really nice SpecialGuy69's Avatar

NO!!! Please don't bang hydrocodone. It's a bad idea to inject any pill with APAP. Please don't do this. Find another way. If you need help, tell us.

Occasionally Opiated melancholy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by tm420tm View Post
    NO!!! Please don't bang hydrocodone. It's a bad idea to inject any pill with APAP. Please don't do this. Find another way. If you need help, tell us.
    Minor detail, but endocets are oxycodone, not hydrocodone.

OpioNoMo moviebuff927 is an unknown quantity at this point moviebuff927's Avatar

No, NO, DOUBLE NO, TRIPLE NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT! You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on here who was stupid enough to try it and I doubt you'd find a single soul....VERY BAD IDEA and just plain stupid in my opinion.

For the small amount of potential rush you may get, you'd be filling your veins with acetaminophen (VERY BAD) and all sorts of filler. Better off just find an oxycontin and shoot those because they have little fillers and no APAP. Plus they have a lot more oxycodone to bang than 10mg (unless you get the 10mg OC)

Anyway, VERY BAD IDEA. I dare you to find someone on here who will tell you otherwise.

-moviebuff

Occasionally Opiated melancholy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by moviebuff927 View Post
    No, NO, DOUBLE NO, TRIPLE NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT! You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on here who was stupid enough to try it and I doubt you'd find a single soul....VERY BAD IDEA and just plain stupid in my opinion.

For the small amount of potential rush you may get, you'd be filling your veins with acetaminophen (VERY BAD) and all sorts of filler. Better off just find an oxycontin and shoot those because they have little fillers and no APAP. Plus they have a lot more oxycodone to bang than 10mg (unless you get the 10mg OC)

Anyway, VERY BAD IDEA. I dare you to find someone on here who will tell you otherwise.

-moviebuff
    Don't OC's have talc in them which can cause endocarditis?

Never Looked Back insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike's Avatar

Jesus pan, i figred you would know better than to ask stupid Qs like this :P It should be OCMMON SENSE TO YOU DUDE! As I swear you know this by now man, no CWE is gonna remove all APAP... Theres still a TINY bit thats sluble in the water and a tiny bit thats not filtered...
    hell, go bakc to wanting to IV your 'dones before this man

later

Quote Originally Posted by insaneike View Post
    Jesus pan, i figred you would know better than to ask stupid Qs like this :P It should be OCMMON SENSE TO YOU DUDE! As I swear you know this by now man, no CWE is gonna remove all APAP... Theres still a TINY bit thats sluble in the water and a tiny bit thats not filtered...
    hell, go bakc to wanting to IV your 'dones before this man

later
    I assumed that I wouldn't be able to.

I was coming down off Heroin when I made this thread, desperate times call for desperate measures.

But no one is perfect. Even I, panthrax, have "unsure" thoughts about my specialty drug; opiates.

The reason I ask is because I have injected a Percocet before with a 3x CWE and I got a good little rush off it and experience no abstract effects.

I know it isn't the healthiest of things to inject into your bloodstream but I have been known to do worse.

Thanks anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by earthenone View Post
    If you are just trying to get a better rush than eating them, you could use your cwe and Plug them
    Oh I know I can do that.

You see my Anal Administration guide? I know all about it, homie.

You don't even have to do a CWE. A British medical study showed that the anus is more tolerant to high doses of APAP than the stomach/liver/GI tract.

So they could be done as-is. Just a little fact.

Opiophorum Member Woods is an unknown quantity at this point Woods's Avatar

Actually intravenous injection of up to and possibly over (thought I’m not sure how far over) one gram of acetaminophen is safe, and has been used for pain management. So as long as there aren’t any other compounds which would make it dangerous, the acetaminophen alone isn’t going to kill you.

I mean, pill injection is never really a good idea, but I’d bang the CWE solution before I’d bang a time release pill, given all the nasty shit that they are compounded with.

Never Looked Back kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss's Avatar

I just got 10
    of the Endo 7.5/500s.
    Chewed em up (5 of em)-
    going nicely with my grounds.
    Hopefully my Kratom
    will arrive on Monday.
    Higher than
    the 4th of July

Whatever ya do
    don't tell anyone

AWOL

jesus fucking christ. I didn't read past the first page, but I think telling the dude no once was probably good. 2 whole pages of telling him no, holly shit. Ike, you even told him no twice in two different posts.

Oh what the fuck. NO !!!! DON'T DO IT DUDE !!!

Never Looked Back Curio is fresh on the scene. Curio is fresh on the scene. Curio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d v 1 3 1 3 View Post
    jesus fucking christ. I didn't read past the first page, but I think telling the dude no once was probably good. 2 whole pages of telling him no, holly shit. Ike, you even told him no twice in two different posts. Oh what the fuck. NO !!!! DON'T DO IT DUDE !!!
    easy there "UNI" (YOU-KNEE, lol...)
    this thread was started by Panthrax nearly three months ago...

clean the lint out of your OWN navel (belly button!)
    BEFORE ya start pointing out that someone left their barn door (fly)
    swinging in the breeze :faga1: ...bwaahaha

LAY OFF HIM PEEPS:jumping-s....several months of bashing should only happen in the flame forum, and once it goes past the first month, continue only if bi11i is on the bandwagon ! heehheeh
    Curio/comaTOES

I wasn't sleeping ! I was IN A COMA!

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Fuck it:

I say DO IT!!!!

Just kidding.

+ Reply to Thread