(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Etizolam and drug testing

Occasionally Opiated jook is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Etizolam and drug testing

Etizolam with positivly cause a positive for benzos.I took a 50.00 test and it came up very positive .This leaves the issue of not being controled to if you cold take it or not as far as a employer or PO is concerned.But as i stated it came up without a doubt positive so take it as it is .Hope this helps everyone on that question.

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Default Re: Etizolam and drug testing

Quote Originally Posted by jook View Post
    Etizolam with positivly cause a positive for benzos.I took a 50.00 test and it came up very positive .This leaves the issue of not being controled to if you cold take it or not as far as a employer or PO is concerned.But as i stated it came up without a doubt positive so take it as it is .Hope this helps everyone on that question.

WTF?
    Stay away from the keyboard when high.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alowishus View Post
    WTF?
    Sorry, jook, but I understand medical things pretty well, and I too, am totally lost.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

WTF?
    Um, don't I remember you saying something like you didn't remember writing the majority of your earlier post because you were so high all the time? Hmm...

Hahaha, just bustin' your balls man.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Quote Originally Posted by jill View Post
    Sorry, jook, but I understand medical things pretty well, and I too, am totally lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by chemboy7 View Post
    Um, don't I remember you saying something like you didn't remember writing the majority of your earlier post because you were so high all the time? Hmm...

Hahaha, just bustin' your balls man.
    Fuck yeah.
    That shits funny to read.

We found out why OP can't type though, he's on a broke ass smart phone.

- Emo Phillips

Never Looked Back AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi's Avatar

Fuck yeah.
    That shits funny to read.

We found out why OP can't type though, he's on a broke ass smart phone.

So an iphone... :P

I'm 3 sheets, maybe 5, to the wind and I can type. High is not an excuse.
    Where drugs are plentiful, plenty will be used and abused

Sorry about the typo's but i am working on a new job that i have to be drug tested .I have been takeing etizolam for a few months now and has worked great for slight axiety and sleep problems.I went to CVS and bought a 10 panel drug test and it came up without a doubt positive for benzo's and etizolam is all i have taken in a while.Has anyone else had a drug test while on etizolam. I need this new job and i hope a week being clean will be long enough.

Opiophile scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid's Avatar

There isn't a definitive answer as far as I know. From what I have seen anecdotally on the internet, Etizolam can pop dirty on home tests. Now the question is, when run through a GC/MS will it just show up as a false positive? As far as I know, Etizolam does not metabolize into anything tested for. That being said, obviously something is triggering the results on home tests at the very least. I have also seen a few posts that show it testing positive for TCAs on 12 panels.

As for a week being a long enough time? Who knows. It appears that Etizolam doesn't accumulate very much in the body and from what I understand has a very short half life (I want to say 6-8 hours) but we really have no clue about detection times when it comes to this? Taking benzos for a few months can cause build up if I understand correctly. I should also note that I was not taking high doses of Etizolam at all.

I myself am waiting on results from a test that I took last Thursday, it is now Wednesday and I haven't heard anything which hopefully is a good sign. Thing is, I didn't take anything at all for around 30 (probably a few more days) days before the test. I will try to remember to update. Only thing I am worried about is buildup in my system.

Best of luck to you.

Anyways, I am sure you know that you will very likely go into withdrawal from taking it for a few months if you stop suddenly. No job is worth seizures. I did a quick taper and didn't feel much, but I also used a little bit of Phenibut.

For the record, I am not a medical professional, nor do I play a doctor on TV. I would think a week might not be enough... but really so little information exists on this. Maybe someone that speaks Italian or Japanese could search google. What we do know is that benzos can build up in the system after heavy use and trigger positives longer then a single use (obviously). Some more so then others, Valium builds up more then Xanax.

Quote Originally Posted by AndiPandi View Post
    So an iphone... :P

I'm 3 sheets, maybe 5, to the wind and I can type. High is not an excuse.
    So can I. Its kind of disturbing lol. I remember when younger, in high school (those old aim days) being able to type at all when intoxicated. For whatever reason, typing drunk is much easier then texting drunk. Maybe because we are so used to the keyboard nowadays?

The only thing I notice is that I am more prone to grammatical errors.

For the record: I am sober now :P

---

Edit: I grabbed this from wiki

Etizolam a thienodiazepine derivative, is absorbed fairly rapidly with peak plasma levels achieved between 30 minutes and 2 hours and has a mean elimination half life of about 3 and a half hours. However, its pharmacologically active metabolite alpha-hydroxyetizolam which has the same potency as etizolam is eliminated more slowly with a mean half life of just over 8 hours. So it can be classified as a short-medium action benzodiazepine.[11] Etizolam possesses potent hypnotic properties.[12] Etizolam acts as a full agonist at the benzodiazepine receptor to produce its range of therapeutic as well as adverse effects.[13] Similar to other benzodiazepines etizolam binds unselectively to benzodiazepine receptor subtypes.[14]

In addition etizolam unlike most other benzodiazepines (some of which can increase levels of estradiol) has prolactogenic effects leading to an increase in prolactin blood levels.[15]

According to the Italian P.I. sheet etizolam belongs to a new class of diazepines, thienotriazolodiazepines. This new class is easily oxidized, rapidly metabolized, and has a lower risk of accumulation, even after prolonged treatment. Etizolam has an anxiolytic action about 6 times greater than that of diazepam. Etizolam produces, especially at higher dosages, a reduction in time taken to fall asleep, an increase in total sleep time and a reduction in the number of awakenings. During tests there were not substantial changes in deep sleep. There is a reduction of REM sleep. In EEG tests of healthy volunteers Etizolam showed some characteristics of tricyclic antidepressants.[5]
    Last edited by scikid; 09-19-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    ----

As Above, So Below

Hey thanks for the reply and info.Today was day two without etizolam and it wasn;t that bad.I woke up last night about 3 and couldn;t go back to sleep.I had the shakes all morning and felt pretty run down but as the day went i got a little better.Got a few beers in me so doing better now .Just have to see how the sleep thing goes .Might take a couple of benedryl just in case.
    I hope i don;t pop positive and a week is long enough.I wasn't on etizolam a whole month maybe more like short of three weeks and the withdraws wasn.t as bad as i expected.I took the home test several hours after taking 2 mg of etizolam .I haven"t taken any other type of benzo's so as far as a home test goes they show positive but as you stated under a tighter look at the results it might be a false positive.
    I looked at the stucture of alprozolam and compared it to etizolam and damn near a match as far as the basic structure goes except for the thiopene instead of a benzopene attached to it .It looks almost identical and that what made me take the home test.If anyone else has been down this road please chim ein i could use a little good news.I need this job .i got one now but this is much better.I will post my results when i get them and cross my fingers for the best .

Opiophile scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid is just really nice scikid's Avatar

Well, it has been 8 days since I took the test and I have not heard from an MRO nor has the job indicated called me (they are doing background checks and whatnot as well) so I am assuming that nothing showed up. From what I understand, most results are back much quicker.

Again, this was with 30ish days with no etizolam or anything else, except for beers, before I took the test and. I should also note that I do not use opiates anymore nor do I smoke cannabis with any frequency (I took a one hit 50+ days at a wedding)...
    ----

As Above, So Below

Quote Originally Posted by scikid View Post
    Well, it has been 8 days since I took the test and I have not heard from an MRO nor has the job indicated called me (they are doing background checks and whatnot as well) so I am assuming that nothing showed up. From what I understand, most results are back much quicker.

Again, this was with 30ish days with no etizolam or anything else, except for beers, before I took the test and. I should also note that I do not use opiates anymore nor do I smoke cannabis with any frequency (I took a one hit 50+ days at a wedding)...
    Ah fuck - it was a wedding - you have to do some type of drugs, it' the rules.

- Emo Phillips

Ah fuck - it was a wedding - you have to do some type of drugs, it' the rules.
    May or may not have also taken a bit of an RC amphetamine.. amphetamine can make shitty wedding music and drunk and chatty bridesmaids tolerable
    ----

As Above, So Below

Things are all good and I got my clearance! I am still very much opposed to work place drug testing (though operating equipment while intoxicated is a different story) but you gotta take what you can get. The job is right up my alley (in general, helping people/educating) and should offer good experience for me.

I know I keep emphasizing this, but this is important. My last Etizolam was 30ish days before the test. I am in no way saying that Etizolam will not show up on a test, it is far more likely that it was all well cleared out of my system.

Best of luck to you Jook...
    ----

As Above, So Below

Hey glad hear ya got the job.I myself got a repriv on my drug test i get to wait two weeks for it instead of one so i think i got it wupped .As you i need this job as a on site security tech at a local refinery.IThey never metioned anything about a hair test and at that time of two weeks i know i will be clean.
    I passed all the background and drivers licenese checks and this is my last obsticle.
    Again thanks for your replys and congrates and i will let everyone know how it went .

Jook... any update on your test? I am sure people are wondering. I know that with the consensus still being up in the air about Etizolam and Drug Tests, every pit of personal experience helps. I am sure it is a pretty popular google search topic right now too.
    ----

As Above, So Below

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

Me thinks that the people who say Etizolam shows up positive on the home tests are also taking other benzos, possibly without even knowing it.
    Anyways, the tests I take for my doc -- it does not show up. Neither does Phenazepam. They use like a 16 panel test too.
    Fuck signatures.

+ Reply to Thread