Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Do I Get The BEST HIGH FROM LORTAB 10 BLUE???

Occasionally Opiated InneedinFla. is an unknown quantity at this point InneedinFla.'s Avatar

Default How Do I Get The BEST HIGH FROM LORTAB 10 BLUE???

OK guys, I know that I have endured a considerable amount of slack from you guys in the last 2 days or so, but have scored a few nice tabs and would like to know an uncomplicated way of getting the best buzz off them. I know someone out there knows a QUICK way to get the euphoric effect I'm talkin about TONIGHT???? something that won't take forever? Thanks,
    Your SPAMMER INeedinFla.
    Ha!Ha!
    Just kiddin!!
    InneedinFla.

True Opiophile Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon's Avatar

Default Re: How Do I Get The BEST HIGH FROM LORTAB 10 BLUE???

If you've only got a few, just eat the damned things. Either whole, bitten in half, chewed up, or ground and parachuted. I'm a chewer myself. I love chomping on pills. I would say do a CWE, but that's not reallly necessary if you've only got a few, plus doing so could waste some of the hydro. CWE is reallly only effective for large doses.

Junky oxymoron is an unknown quantity at this point oxymoron's Avatar

When I have hydros I usually just chew em up, I've actually learned to like the taste of Vikes and Norcos. That's what I'm working with tonight ,5 -7.5/750 vikes I already ate em all and feel pretty good. Too much APAP and binder to bang em. You could do a cold water extraction, but I think that's pretty time comsuming, and all that would do is remove most of the APAP.

Occasionally Opiated InneedinFla. is an unknown quantity at this point InneedinFla.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotikon View Post
    If you've only got a few, just eat the damned things. Either whole, bitten in half, chewed up, or ground and parachuted. I'm a chewer myself. I love chomping on pills. I would say do a CWE, but that's not reallly necessary if you've only got a few, plus doing so could waste some of the hydro. CWE is reallly only effective for large doses.
    Actually I got around 60 after dispensing the amount I had to. So you think I should just chew them?
    I figured it wouldn't benefit to do a cwe. But when I can I'll be asking for advice!!!!!
    InneedinFla.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotikon View Post
    Don't think I'm a complete moron, but what does "parachuted" mean? I know ..... I'm an idiot but these terms are kinda lost to me after I lost my bro. He used to fill me in on everything.
    InneedinFla.

AWOL

CWE only takes about 30-45 mins. It's not that bad at all. Very simple. If it's something you're going to be doing a lot, and you are dosing at 100mg min like I am, It's a lot better than damaging your liver. (Not to say that you need to be dosing that high to start thinking about CWE. If you value your liver ,, just do the extraction)

But yeah, if you're able to get where you're going on a few pills, just swallow em, chomp em up or grind them up good and drop them in some water and drink it. It's only a mouth full and isn't hard to down at all. Requires very little watter.

But where as you have said you're in chronic pain, for your sake look into CWE for the future. Tylenol is very toxic and cold water extractions are easier than making something to eat. Here's the how to on CWE for anyone new that hasn't run across this info yet.

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/codeine/codeine_faq.shtml

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

If they are the 325/10s I would say eat 8 of them and chew them up. The apap is bad for your liver and all, but I figure as long as you stay under the 4 gram/ 24hr limit and dont' do it all the time, you will probably be ok. I do it once in a while when I get my norcos and I have bloodwork done recently that came back normal. O' course I think my doc said once that it will come back pretty normal right up until the time you give yourself liver failure with a too-high dose. But really, back in the day, I used to take way more than 4 grams in a day and wash them down with Captn&coke and I am ok. Course I probably won't be living to a ripe old age, but if they can do enough stem cell research maybe they will be able to grow livers in test tubes soon. I am counting on this. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical_Boy View Post
    If they are the 325/10s I would say eat 8 of them and chew them up. The apap is bad for your liver and all, but I figure as long as you stay under the 4 gram/ 24hr limit and dont' do it all the time, you will probably be ok. I do it once in a while when I get my norcos and I have bloodwork done recently that came back normal. O' course I think my doc said once that it will come back pretty normal right up until the time you give yourself liver failure with a too-high dose. But really, back in the day, I used to take way more than 4 grams in a day and wash them down with Captn&coke and I am ok. Course I probably won't be living to a ripe old age, but if they can do enough stem cell research maybe they will be able to grow livers in test tubes soon. I am counting on this. . .
    Hey don't count on livers growin on trees on my behalf!!! Just kidding. I would like to do a cwe in about a week on some other tabs I'm getting. So you think I should just chew up the ones I have for maximum benefit? and since I've been taking them for so long, how many do you think would give me that high like the first time? Ya know what I mean??? I can normally take about 2 10's without that feeling at all, plus a couple 2mg bars of xanax. So what do you think would actually let me get high from the meds I always take anyway for pain? Thanks for any info!!!!!
    InneedinFla.

Opiophorum Member Powdered Love is an unknown quantity at this point Powdered Love's Avatar

Yes if you have 60 pills, it's best to do a nice CWE and spilt the whole amount of resulting liquid into "doses" and just take those over time. Eating more than 4 grams of APAP in 24hours can be dangerous, and even less than that used constantly over time can be damaging. Best to do the CWE and then "brown" your dose of liquid for the most bang for your buck, so to speak. If you don't know what browing is, in your situation, you would fill a needleless syringe with your "dose" liquid and proceed to squirt the juice up your bum.

Have fun!

Please note: All of my posts are completely fictional... I am a writer practicing creating works of fiction for my own enjoyment.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Like I said, I would eat 8-10 of them if they are the 325 apap. If they are the 500s then I would eat less. I don't know that chewing these things up would make much difference (if you drop the whole pill in a glass of water, they come apart pretty quickly) -I just like chewing stuff like that up. If you want to take more than 10, do a cwe. Hydro doesn't do much for me as far as a buzz goes. I have to eat 40 or 50 mg just to know it's there and I don't know how much to get that "first time" feeling. If it has been a couple of weeks since I have taken them (pr any opiate), 8 is a mild but pleasant buzz. Also, "parachuting" is wrapping up the crushed powder in a small peice of tissue and washing it down like a pill. I like the taste of most chemicals, so I don't do this, but a lot of people do it with OCs and things like that if they don't like the taste. Chewing norcos or lortabs is probably a waste of time, but I like convincing myself that it will hit faster that way.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by InneedinFla. View Post
    Hey don't count on livers growin on trees on my behalf!!! Just kidding. I would like to do a cwe in about a week on some other tabs I'm getting. So you think I should just chew up the ones I have for maximum benefit? and since I've been taking them for so long, how many do you think would give me that high like the first time? Ya know what I mean??? I can normally take about 2 10's without that feeling at all, plus a couple 2mg bars of xanax. So what do you think would actually let me get high from the meds I always take anyway for pain? Thanks for any info!!!!!
    J Just start slow, if you're normally taking 20mg to feel anything 40 or 50 should do it. (I'd guess?) If you’re not feeling it in 30 mins, take 2 more. That's apparently a lot for some people without any tolerance, but a friend of mine just now today ended up taking 50mg and he had absolutely no tolerance whatsoever to opiates. He's not sick at all. I guess it differs quite a bit from person to person though, some say they used to get pretty loaded from like 10-20mg's at the start. I don't have that kind of experience, I started into opiates by smoking H. Just my opinion, but it's easier to crush them up and drop them in warm water. Stir it up, and down it. Chase it with a drink. It doesn't taste bad at all, I mean compared to alcohol .. it's nothing. You really need very little water too. If you're doing 5 pills, you'd need like .. 1/3 an inch of water in your cup. And that's still probably like three times as much water as you really need to dissolve the pills. It's very little water. One semi bitter gulp to me is easier than chomping on pills. But that's me. Glad to see you’ve stuck around. Hope you know everyone really really did think you were just a spammer. This is a really great bunch of people. Stick around, you’ll see. It really grows on ya. We’re a family here.

AWOL

Chewing norcos or lortabs is probably a waste of time, but I like convincing myself that it will hit faster that way.
    Haha, yeah. But really, even if it only makes a 15% difference, I'll take that 15% !! Personally I think it's a little higher than that however. But I don't have a lot of experience with hydrocodone yet. I started with the hard stuff and I'm working my way backwards

Quote Originally Posted by dv1313 View Post
    Haha, yeah. But really, even if it only makes a 15% difference, I'll take that 15% !! Personally I think it's a little higher than that however. But I don't have a lot of experience with hydrocodone yet. I started with the hard stuff and I'm working my way backwards
    OK, so what if I boil the pills... then what? to make a long story short.. will the apap go to the bottom and the hydro still be in the mix? like I said... I am a complete newbie on all this except for chewing the pills fpr pain. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
    InneedinFla.

AWOL

OK, so what if I boil the pills... then what? to make a long story short.. will the apap go to the bottom and the hydro still be in the mix? like I said... I am a complete newbie on all this except for chewing the pills fpr pain. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
    NO !!! You do not want to boil them, it will destroy all of the codiene. What I meant by that extra 15% thing that I posted was in regards to crushing the pills before consuming them. That I think it hits you a little faster, maybe some 15%. If you're just popping a few tonite, I wouldn't worry about it. However in the long run, and with regards to performing a CWE, it's listed step by step in that link that I posted for you. You use warm water, about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Drop your pills in, stick it in the freezer with some icecubes or ice water in a bowl surrounding the glass. Becarefull not to freeze the water, it will shatter your glass. Let the water drop down to ,, well, cold. I don't know an exact temp, but just really cold. Opiates are highly soluable in water, whereas APAP is not and it will solidify at lower temperatures and drop to the bottom. You then run that through a coffee filter and it extracts out the APAP. You loose some 10% of the codiene in this procedure, but you save yourself a liver in the long run. I personally squeeze the coffee filter a little to get it to filter a little faster so I'm not waiting 20 mins on it. Then I'll usually pop it back in the freezer for 10 mins or so ,, or if I'm in a hurry just filter it one more time squeezing the coffee filter pretty good to get all the liquid out. But not so much that you'll press some of what could be a slight paste of APAP through. Just check that link that I posted for you and start reading at "Codiene extraction technique" It's all there, step by step. http://www.erowid.org/pharms/codeine/codeine_faq.shtml

AAAAGGGHHHH! Don't worry, I didn't do anything without asking you guys first! I was tempted to try all this shit on my own but figured that I would screw it up somehow. I want to have one day where I can do a cwe and have a few hours of euphoria like I did in the beginning, like tomorrow? Just tell me what I can do with 10 pills or so that I can ration out over the whole day for personal use. I know that doesn't seem like alot to you guys who are used to alot of shit, but I have little kids around that I love so much. I just want to try what all of you guys are talking about, .....without a major chem experiment going on. (know what I mean)?????
    pLEASE HELP.
    iNeedinFla.
    InneedinFla.

AWOL

OK, I'm just going to step in here and post this before someone else comes along and justifiably answers your repeated question in a much much less pleasant manner. ALL of this information that you keep asking for, is found in less than 10 seconds by running a simple search on the forum …. However you’ve really no need to do that, because apart from giving you a really good rundown on how it’s done .. I’ve also posted the step by step by step by step link to EXACTLY how the CWE is done. Nobody is going to hold your hand through this, infact nobody other than me would even have bothered posting the answer to a question that’s already been answered 100 times plus on the forum, when all you have to do is read the answer. And I’m not being a dick here, I’m just telling you how it is. If you want to get into experimenting with opiates, it’s going to take effort on your part and reading. If you have a specific question, anyone is glad to help … however if you’ve made no effort whatsoever to help yourself first, the backlash is going to be severe. So I wish you the best of luck, I honestly do. If you have any specific question at all, by all means ask me and I’ll be happy to answer. But you’re talking about drugs here, if you’re not willing to do some learning on your own you really shouldn’t be messing with it to begin with. Let me know if you have any specific questions after you get done reading the Codeine faq. I’ll be glad to help.

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/codeine/codeine_faq.shtml <------------------- Read me

OK, I'm just going to step in here and post this before someone else comes along and justifiably answers your repeated question in a much much less pleasant manner. ALL of this information that you keep asking for, is found in less than 10 seconds by running a simple search on the forum …. However you’ve really no need to do that, because apart from giving you a really good rundown on how it’s done .. I’ve also posted the step by step by step by step link to EXACTLY how the CWE is done. Nobody is going to hold your hand through this, infact nobody other than me would even have bothered posting the answer to a question that’s already been answered 100 times plus on the forum, when all you have to do is read the answer. And I’m not being a dick here, I’m just telling you how it is. If you want to get into experimenting with opiates, it’s going to take effort on your part and reading. If you have a specific question, anyone is glad to help … however if you’ve made no effort whatsoever to help yourself first, the backlash is going to be severe. So I wish you the best of luck, I honestly do. If you have any specific question at all, by all means ask me and I’ll be happy to answer. But you’re talking about drugs here, if you’re not willing to do some learning on your own you really shouldn’t be messing with it to begin with. Let me know if you have any specific questions after you get done reading the Codeine faq. I’ll be glad to help.

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/codeine/codeine_faq.shtml <------------------- Read me
    Thank You for your blunt honesty. You are right, and as I said before, I am new to this site.... but not stupid, I have looked up the things you said and they make sense, I 'm sorry if I seemed inept. Thanks for the advice... Hope to talk to you in the future?
    InneedinFla.

Never Looked Back candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop's Avatar

sell them to teenagers -use money to buy hairwin

AWOL

Thank You for your blunt honesty. You are right, and as I said before, I am new to this site.... but not stupid, I have looked up the things you said and they make sense, I 'm sorry if I seemed inept. Thanks for the advice... Hope to talk to you in the future?
    Absolutely. I didn't post that trying to offend you or anything like that. Honestly, if you have a question about the process, don't hesitate to ask. Anyone will answer a question like that. If you don't understand something, don't feel "dumb" or whatever for asking ... we all started somewhere, you can't possibly understand something that you're new at. Just because there are people who have lifetimes of knowledge posting on this forum, doesn't mean that your question is going to be something dumb. If you've never done it, how could you possibly know. Seriously, if you need to know something, ask me. Ask anyone. Everybody is very willing to help out, nobody wants to see someone get hurt because they thought their question was going to be a dumb one. Once you hit 30 posts, and 30 days you can PM other users. I'd tell you to just PM me, but you're not able to right now. Just be assured that nobody is going to laugh at you or think you're dumb. Honestly they'll only think you're dumb if you don't ask a question to something that could cost you your life or your health.

EDIT: I've got to run and get something to eat. I'll be back in 30 mins. If you're still around, I'll be in chat and I'd be glad to help you out in anyway I can.

Never Looked Back insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike's Avatar

Just pop the things man... Unless you're gonna go over 4g/4000mg of Acetaminophen(APAP) for a single use or 2g/2000mg for daily use there isn't really no need for a CWE unless you have a oretty bad liver or stomache lining problems. Hell I'm prescribing 2325mg of acetaminophen a day in my percs and all... lol.

and personaly I don't see a reason in the world as to why you would even want to parachute them, or any drug for that matter. As crushing and swallowing Lortabs will only make it kick in 4-10min fast at most, won't be a lick more intense or nothing, just kick in a very few min faster. Plus I can not see the point/benifits of swallowing a bit of wadded up paper/tissue. Blah... thats just me and my local friends though. Some ppl like it/find it benificial I guess.

Though if you're like having a breakthrough pain moment and NEED it to kick in those extra 4-10min(more like 5min from my exp) faster by crushing, just crush the tab and dump the powder into your mouth and swallow with a swig of coke(or any soda) like you would a Goody's or BC headache powder... theres simply no point of using the 'parachuting' crap to me. As why swallow a wad of tissue when you could just swallow the power with a dirnk!?!? and if you use a coke it won't leave no taste for nothing thats bothersome... now keep in mind this is just what I personaly think now folks.

later

Jr. Opiophile Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFx2TmQfM-o

What happened to your bro?

Never Looked Back kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss is a glorious beacon of light kyuss's Avatar

OK guys, I know that I have endured a considerable amount of slack from you guys in the last 2 days or so, but have scored a few nice tabs and would like to know an uncomplicated way of getting the best buzz off them. I know someone out there knows a QUICK way to get the euphoric effect I'm talkin about TONIGHT???? something that won't take forever? Thanks,
    Your SPAMMER INeedinFla.
    Ha!Ha!
    Just kiddin!!

Shame on you
    medication is not meant
    to be abused for a buzz
    Higher than
    the 4th of July

Whatever ya do
    don't tell anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Soda View Post
    What happened to your bro?
    Sorry for the delayed response. My brother was addicted to any type of pill or drug that would give him a buzz. He preferred opiates, but opiates in VERY large amounts. He didn't take them for cp, but started taking them from a roofing accident, he hurt his knee while on a job. He was buying oxycontin off the street from a guy he knew, then started shooting H and taking really large amounts of xanax at the same time. We all knew he was addicted to pills, and really tried to give him support and tried to get him help, he od'd several times over a 3 year period from the pills and alcohol, and every time I was the one to get the call from the hospital- not my mom or brother-me, because he knew I'd try to take care of him. After awhile he got to the point where he had lost all of his friends, and I was doing the tough love thing- I have 3 kids and at the time Jay died my son was 3 months old. My brother lived with me for a short time saying he wanted to get clean, and promised he wouldn't use, and he'd go to meetings. I took him everyday to NA and watched him constantly afraid that he'd find a way to get high somehow. I knew that it was only a matter of time with him. He found out that I was taking vicodin for my cp and djd because he rifled through my room (which was locked all the time, he somehow got in there) and stole half a bottle of vic's from me, about 50 pills. I kicked him out. He was living in a room he rented from a guy in a high drug area and everyone in the house was shooting h, and I guess they all were partying one night, and Jay was popping xanax by the handful and he took to much h and died. The guys carried him up to his room and left him there so they wouldn't get in trouble. We didn't get notified he had died for 3 days after the fact. Noone called the police for 2 days after he died. Of course they stole everyhthing he owned which wasn't much at that time. He had lost everything by then. I felt like someone ripped my heart out, and honestly the last time I spoke to him I said "if you keep doing this the next time I see you will be at your funeral" Needless to say it was. I'll never forgive myself for those being my last words to him. He just had given up I think. Sorry this was so long, but I usually don't talk to anyone about it much. This has kind of torn my family up a bit. We have a hard time talking about it. I blame my mom to a point because she gave him pills when he begged, and didn't help me when I told her he needed help. She left it to me to deal with because she didn't want to believe he was that bad. But now she knows.
    InneedinFla.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

sorry about your bro. it sucks that with the pleasure opiates bring, despair always seems to follow.

Jr. Opiophile Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda will become famous soon enough Soda's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFx2TmQfM-o

thank you so much

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

hilarious, well im kinda in the same boat argh

Departed Opiophile Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek is a jewel in the rough Inspektahdek's Avatar

Does that possible 15% take away duration?

+ Reply to Thread