Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kratom stomach aches

Opiophile Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose's Avatar

Default Kratom stomach aches

The past few times I've taken kratom I've been getting massive stomach aches... Taking 7+ grams or so. Anyone else have these problems? What did you do to fix it?

I got some enhanced blends so I can cut down the amount...that's the only thing I can think of besides stopping using it.

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

Default Re: Kratom stomach aches

How are you taking it? tea? parachute?
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

do you use toilet paper to parachute, or some other method other than toss and wash?
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

Opiophile Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose's Avatar

Toss n wash.

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

maybe that's why you get the stomach aches...that taste.

There are these fairly big empty vitamin capsules you can get offline or pretty much any GNC or drug store. I'd imagine you could cram at least a half gram, then you got 14 pills to swallow instead of 7 grams of powder that sticks to every part of your mouth.

I take it with rolled up toilet paper, they call it parachuting, wrap up about 3.5g in a single sheet of toilet paper as small as you can. fill your mouth with water, drop it in, and swallow as fast as you can, I would still have kratom tasting burps for 30 minutes, but it is for sure easier on the stomach than toss n wash.

good luck man, kratom sure will be an easier habit to manage than dope, as always, best of luck.

I'm not good at swallowing things...chew up all my pills...maybe that was one of my opiate downfalls...

The taste doesn't bother me at all. Just the raging stomach aches.

I miss dope, but not enough to start doing it again. I have zero hookups right now and don't wanna fuck around and catch another case.

No expert in the kratom area, I figured the stomach aches were from the taste..

maybe try popping a promethazine or similar anti-nausea pill 30 minutes before you take the kratom, a couple benadryl might help, as well as potentiate the kratom, promethazine/phenergan will help more.

Hope you figure it out, your doing the right thing, I hear dope is a real hit or miss in our area lately from a couple people, but there is good shit to be had if u can find it.

I'm in your boat though, dope is just not worth the troubles (not to mention the money) at this point in time, hope you figure out the stomach issue, maybe the higher quality kratom will work, I hope so.

Jr. Opiophile abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham's Avatar

damn you guys are hard as fuck to toss and wash that shit!! i always mixed it with yogurt!!! im gonna order some tomorrow ive been clean for 2 months now so i should get a good buzz!
    I WAS BLIND ALL THE TIME I WAS LEARNING TO SEE!!
    EVERY SILVER LINING HAS A TOUCH OF GREY

Never Looked Back AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi's Avatar

Are you taking it on a full or empty stomach? If on an empty stomach, maybe try a little food prior. I can eat a light snack without it messing with the high, but anything more and that buzz is short lived.
    Where drugs are plentiful, plenty will be used and abused

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

I think I can consider myself somewhat of an expert on Kratom.

I take it quite a bit to supplement my other meds in my CP regime.

So after mixing the stuff with chunky applesauce like alot of people suggest, I ended up puking it all up from the taste or who knows what ?

Anyways I was told I should buy a capsule making machine.

the kit costs like $10 or so, and 1000 capsules cost like $10-$12.

I use the size 00 caps and tend to swallow about 24 capsules per serving, which comes out to about 15 grams . That seems to be the magic number for me with the stuff.

You definatly need to take it on a pretty much empty stomach or else you wont feel much at all for some reason.

after taking it , you should wait at least 2-3 hours before you eat too. Andonce you eat all the good feelings and pain relief you get from the stuff is going to fade away quickly.

Also to keep your receptors fresh you should change the type of kratom you are taking fairly regularly.

Also for pain relief you need to stick with the green or red vein kratom. Stay away from the white vein . the stuff will make you very speedy and shaky almost like speed.

So if you need to eat something I like to eat some toast since it is not very rich or filling, but it puts something in your stomach.

Well as ar as stomach aches...I dont get em at all. In fact it seems to make my stomach better compared to taking more pain meds which seem to constipate me.
    I do tend to get headaches though quite a bit . not sure what causes it, but I'll take a few Alieve to make that go away.

One kinda gross thing I notice is after taking kratom for a few days My poop starts to turn green , plus it even starts to smell like kratom.

It also stops the constipation which is great too.

Also one more tip is if you are going to take it to replace pain killers the best thing to do is start taking the kratom at the same time as your meds to get the stuff in your body real good for several days ahead of time. Then slwly start taking less and less of your pain meds. This seems to make the transition smoother and prevents withdrawal symptoms.

Also from what I hear some people dont ever seem to get relief from taking kratom. some people feel if they have a huge tolly to pain meds than the kratom wont work..
    Well for me I have a huge tolerance to pain meds. And this tuff at times works even bettter than the pain meds do for me.

Maybe its just my body and how my body digests it , or maybe its becuase I take it on a empty stomach and take a very large dose of it.

Good Luck and hope some of this info helps.

So please go and buy that capping machine and the vegetable capsules to make em up!

Screw the toss and wash.. Who wants to eat toliet paper ???

I dont think toliet paper along with the scent that is put into it is good for your stomach and may be the cause of the stomach ache ????

I appreciate the responses...Ryan- don't be telling me there's good dope?

The stomach ache isn't an upset stomach, it's like punched in the gut stomach ache, that's what's worrying to me. If it was an upset stomach I'd feel better about it.

I like te capsule idea but I can't swallow pills. I'm a big pussy I suppose. I've tried on an empty stomach and one with food, and I'll get a stomach ache like an hour or 2 after I take it, lasts about 6 hours...

I'm just taking kratom for the buzz...

I will have some enhanced blends tomorrow, should be able to take 2-3G and get lit. I'll see if the smaller quantity helps, if not I'm gonna take a break.

Opiophorum Member alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha's Avatar

Another way to try, if you don't mind the taste, is to mix it with some white grapefruit juice or lemon juice into kind of a muddy slurry. If you leave it that way for 2-3 hours, the acids in the juice help release the alkaloids so your stomach acid isn't doing all the work. Then mix the slurry with just enough water so you can chug it down. Onset is quicker and stronger, so you may not need as much, which also may help with the stomach aches.
    RIP Paups, Than, Dr.McKay, Chemboy7, Entropy, SouthernBelle, Poonwalla, Frenchy, LALifer, Tigerfan

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alpha View Post
    Another way to try, if you don't mind the taste, is to mix it with some white grapefruit juice or lemon juice into kind of a muddy slurry. If you leave it that way for 2-3 hours, the acids in the juice help release the alkaloids so your stomach acid isn't doing all the work. Then mix the slurry with just enough water so you can chug it down. Onset is quicker and stronger, so you may not need as much, which also may help with the stomach aches.
    That sounds like a good idea. I'll have to try this myself!

Jr. Opiophile abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham is a glorious beacon of light abe or ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alpha View Post
    gonna try this ordered me 50 grams tonight!!! last time i was clean this long and took 15grams i was nodding sooooo hard i felt like i was on dope for real no bullshit hope the samething happens this time(fingers crossed)!!!
    I WAS BLIND ALL THE TIME I WAS LEARNING TO SEE!!
    EVERY SILVER LINING HAS A TOUCH OF GREY

Opiophorum Member chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart is just really nice chemicalchart's Avatar

I "toss and wash" 2 grams of powdered Bali three times a day with no stomach upset. I do notice if I try for an actual buzz by knocking back 5 or 6 grams at once I get a bit of a nervous stomach for a while along with the wobblies. Might just be your gut reacting to the large mass of plant powder hitting all at once. There are so many types and blends of Kratom out there now it's almost impossible to say for sure what is causing it.

The slurry idea is interesting though I hate the actual taste of Kratom. The way I toss and wash I never have to taste it. If I was looking for a decent buzz I'd try the extracts. I still remember the one time I had some 50x extract. I don't even know if anyone makes it anymore but it was pretty good.

So I got a massive stomach ache again last night and realized what it was: gas. That stuff makes me super gassy. Gonna try some gas-x and see if that helps.

+ Reply to Thread