Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long does fentanyl last buccaly?

OpioNoMo TH3 C0NMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Default How long does fentanyl last buccaly?

Just curious as to how long a patch can last buccaly? I couldnt find any threads on it, its a 50mcg patch and swim has had it in his mouth on and off since like 1pm. He probably has had it out of his mouth for 1 to 1 and a half hours overall. Can anyone answer this question? Or direct swim towards a thread that can? Swim doesnt know what brand it is but ot isnt gel.

Never Looked Back lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup's Avatar

Default Re: How long does fentanyl last buccaly?

The non gel patches are called Mylans, as to ur other question if you've had it in your mouth for a good 90 minutes or so you've probably got 80+% of the goodies out of it. After 90 minutes you can chew up what's left, pinch it between your front teeth and bite it and salivate over it to get the fent into ur spit then into ur gums.

LIFETIME MEMBER Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May has much to be proud of Maddi May's Avatar

There are many different brands of matrix type (non gel) patches. Mylan is only one brand. Some brands work better then other. Watson, Sandoz, Mylan are just a few.

Each is suppose to last 72 hrs, but buccally they probably wont last that long. You get probably the best jolt out of it the first 4 hrs, but can be used the next day to keep you well.

Hope that helps.

Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar

2-3 hours
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

Never Looked Back Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect's Avatar

not long enough.

Opiophorum Member Fentfiend420 will become famous soon enough Fentfiend420 will become famous soon enough Fentfiend420 will become famous soon enough Fentfiend420 will become famous soon enough Fentfiend420 will become famous soon enough Fentfiend420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maddi May View Post
    There are many different brands of matrix type (non gel) patches. Mylan is only one brand. Some brands work better then other. Watson, Sandoz, Mylan are just a few.

Each is suppose to last 72 hrs, but buccally they probably wont last that long. You get probably the best jolt out of it the first 4 hrs, but can be used the next day to keep you well.

Hope that helps.
    I agree about 4 to 6 hours buccally. I kinda think sometimes its a waste. [yet i do it sometimes...] Just wear it like your suppose to. It suppose to last for 72 hours but if varies on the user i suppose. I usually do 48 hours and change patches. But if you want it to last longer try wearing it and throwing a heating pad on it for a bit.

Never Looked Back Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend's Avatar

i get fentora, the buccal version of fentanyl designed to be taken that way, and they only last about 1hr to 1.5hrs. I would guess that the gel wouldnt last even that long since most of it would prob be swallowed. Just a guess tho
    This week in drug quotes:

“Among the remedies which it has pleased Almighty God to give to man to relieve his sufferings, none is so universal and so efficacious as opium.”
    -Thomas Sydenham

“I had someone at the Houston police station shoot me with heroin so I could do a story about it. The experience was a special kind of hell. I came out understanding full well how one could be addicted to 'smack,' and quickly.”
    Dan Rather

A drug is not bad. A drug is a chemical compound. The problem comes in when people who take drugs treat them like a licence to behave like an asshole. … Frank Zappa

"Reality is a crutch for people who cant handle drugs"-Lily Tomlin

OpioNoMo TH3 C0NMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Default taking patch buccaly for short time

Can anyone tell me if it effects the patch if you say take it bucally for twenty minutes and then put it away(take it out of my mouth and put it back on the plastic it came with)to take the rest of it tomorrow? Like would i lose some strength in it if i did that?

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

Default Re: taking patch buccaly for short time

you would lose twenty minutes exactly worth of high.

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

I've done both the patches and the fent lollies orally. The fent lollies (800 mcg) seemed to wear off within 2-3 hours. When chewing the patches it seemed to last longer (but only the 100 mcg ones) and the gel hit me like ton of bricks but wore off the quickest.
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

Opiophorum Member alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha is a name known to all alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TH3 C0NMAN View Post
    Can anyone tell me if it effects the patch if you say take it bucally for twenty minutes and then put it away(take it out of my mouth and put it back on the plastic it came with)to take the rest of it tomorrow? Like would i lose some strength in it if i did that?
    If they are matrix patches, you are much better off cutting it into strips, and keeping the unused strips in the foil pack in your freezer to reduce any degradation.

Of course this was told to me by my pet ocelot, so it may not be scientifically correct, but judging by how pinned my ocelots eyes were, he may be on to something.
    RIP Paups, Than, Dr.McKay, Chemboy7, Entropy, SouthernBelle, Poonwalla, Frenchy, LALifer, Tigerfan

+ Reply to Thread