Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New England "Perc 30s"

Junky FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama's Avatar

Default New England "Perc 30s"

Anyone else here from New England area? Around here in Massachusetts EVERYONE refers to 30mg oxycodone pills as "Perc 30s" despite the fact that they contain zero APAP nor are they manufactured under a trade name "Percocet".

Ask someone here for Roxies and they will have no idea what you are talking about. Even police and doctors here call them Percs.

Any other local names for drugs that out of towers would have no idea what the hell you were talking about?

Oh and we also call a water fountain a "water bubbler" and refer to filling a car with canabis smoke as "fishbowling.".

Never Looked Back Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34's Avatar

Default Re: New England "Perc 30s"

in chi- H is
    blows
    d
    defense

pepsi/coke/etc-pop

we have wierd as slang, esp gang and jail slang, shit if i were to say "all well" as i always do around the wrong gang id get my shit beatt down hard, but since i only buy from peoples now its engrained in me
    "these boys are lookin for the defense!"- Teetee the crackhead who first got me a westside hook up
    "You scream, I scream, everybody screams for morphine... I won't love you, I'll just fiend your morphine... yeah"- Dax Riggs tells it like it is

Never Looked Back iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon's Avatar

yep rhode island here n spend pleanty time in mass...and its all dem perk 30s yo...occasionally ill hear blues but thats mostly from kids who were running down south and hitting the pm clinics n caught the lingo from whereva along the way. shits annoying.

chowdah, go drink some beahs, bubblahs, 2 hot weiners all the way with a coffee milk!! could keep going n going n going n going.
    I'm so skinny, but that semi-auto's right in my waist
    From Jags to Jeeps, hoopties with the raggedy seats
    Just imagine how I'm movin if we had any beef
    Beats relax me, good cheeba keeps me nasty
    Lower the smoke when I see the D's creepin past me
    Duckin the NARCs, born bustin Dutches apart
    Love pussy wit pretty lips, when you fuck it it fart

Never Looked Back opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8's Avatar

yeah everybody up here calls them perc30s...or blues, or jams. It's true that when I say roxis nobody has any idea what I'm talking about

Never Looked Back OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2 is a glorious beacon of light OxyBlowBall2's Avatar

yeah i always here everyone call them perc30s. a few years back this kid was saying how he'd take half a "perc" and drink and be fucked up. that boggled my mind until i found out he meant roxi's.

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

yep even the courts and police call them percs or percocet. If your caught with roxis here in my town the court report will read whatever the charge (oxycodone or Percocet). I never knew the difference until I came here. Then when I try to explain it to people from new england and they look at me like i got 10 heads.

Never Looked Back opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8's Avatar

any of you other new england heads ever hear people call them jams? people around me call getting high jammin, like "damn man I did 4 PERC30s today I'm soooo jammed"

or back in the day during the OG OC days people callin em Oscars. Thats why my profile pic on here was oscar the grouch for a while lol

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

yea or jammed up or jam sandwich

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

I want some lobsta !!

Quote Originally Posted by normus420 View Post
    yea or jammed up or jam sandwich
    lol. "yo man you got them jam band tickets??"

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by normus420 View Post
    yep even the courts and police call them percs or percocet. If your caught with roxis here in my town the court report will read whatever the charge (oxycodone or Percocet). I never knew the difference until I came here. Then when I try to explain it to people from new england and they look at me like i got 10 heads.
    If the courts refer to them by the wrong name, I would think that any half decent lawyer could get the case tossed if you were in for possession or trafficking. They would be charging you with having a non-existent drug.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

yea idk about that but if im ever picked up on that charge I may talk to my lawyer about it. but I think a c2 charge is a c2 charge no matter the drug name or not as long as it has the same ingrediant oxycodone.

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Yea, Ive even heard a few people up in NY call em perk 30s, then it went to roxis, and occasionally 'blues', which is wat I always called them (roxis/blues), cause I'm from Florida.

On one of those Vanguard episodes about pills and heroin in Mass, the police had a bagful of 30's and called them ''percocet 30's", as did the little hoodrats that sold them(and dope an coke) They were interviewed with bandanas & sunglasses covering thier faces. Like 5 guys( +2 oxy addicted whores) had justcome back from FLA, The 5(? idr the exact number) guys all hit a few Docs each, had the whores pussy plug bags of pills onto the plane. They apparently also had a guy that LIVED in FLA go to the DOC and send them his RX. WTF THEYARE NOT PERCOCET 30'S. It's like the people who'll take percs, but wont touch a roxi. IDIOTS. ALL OF THEM
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mainline View Post
    On one of those Vanguard episodes about pills and heroin in Mass, the police had a bagful of 30's and called them ''percocet 30's", as did the little hoodrats that sold them(and dope an coke) They were interviewed with bandanas & sunglasses covering thier faces. Like 5 guys( +2 oxy addicted whores) had justcome back from FLA,

lol, saw that too. "Who wants a Perc 30?" How did that happen? I guess because Percocet contains Oxycodone, but Percocet has always been the BRAND name for 5/10mg oxy with APAP. odd. even odder if Doctors are calling them Perc 30s. would be funny to have a pill with 30mg of oxycodone and some APAP thrown in for good measure....
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Jr. Opiophile happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze is one bad motherfucker happy daze's Avatar

just don't drop a Perc 30 into the bubbler!
    less is more

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by opi8 View Post
    any of you other new england heads ever hear people call them jams? people around me call getting high jammin, like "damn man I did 4 PERC30s today I'm soooo jammed"

or back in the day during the OG OC days people callin em Oscars. Thats why my profile pic on here was oscar the grouch for a while lol
    never heard jammed, but i've only lived in FL or NY. Bent, is a term i've heard when i moved to ny for high on opiates
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Never Looked Back Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mainline View Post
    never heard jammed, but i've only lived in FL or NY. Bent, is a term i've heard when i moved to ny for high on opiates
    thats wierd, ive heard bent around chi meaning drunk or in suburban areas (affluent ones) meaning benzo high.
    ive heard old time junkies use the erms leaning and "out of service" for nodding, i thought out of serv meant od'ed though
    "these boys are lookin for the defense!"- Teetee the crackhead who first got me a westside hook up
    "You scream, I scream, everybody screams for morphine... I won't love you, I'll just fiend your morphine... yeah"- Dax Riggs tells it like it is

Never Looked Back lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup has much to be proud of lawyerup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by opi8 View Post

Never heard jams and I'm close to you, must be more south west than I am. The closer to Maine you are the more they're called roxies.

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

One of my best friends Dave (R.I.P.) grew up in Boston and he used to say jammed all the time, it took some getting used to cause to me jammed meant gettin caught up by the po-leeese
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

Junky FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama is just really nice FreeTwistLlama's Avatar

Yup we call it getting "jammed" too! Funny I didn't know that was a New England term ...

OpioNoMo kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by iriewon View Post
    yep rhode island here n spend pleanty time in mass...and its all dem perk 30s yo...occasionally ill hear blues but thats mostly from kids who were running down south and hitting the pm clinics n caught the lingo from whereva along the way. shits annoying.

chowdah, go drink some beahs, bubblahs, 2 hot weiners all the way with a coffee milk!! could keep going n going n going n going.
    2-all the way and a coffee milk is the fucking breakfast of champions. It makes putting up with idiots who say "perc30s yo" all worth it.

Never Looked Back thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt is one bad motherfucker thisisthehaunt's Avatar

Haha, this thread makes me laugh.
    These modern things we know; getting you off

Junky OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
    I want some lobsta !!
    I've been filling up before my move, had it every day last week, even brought a dozen down to Philly for national lobster day! God I'm going to miss them, I don't think Dallas has any seafood
    love is like a comma, a comfortable fit

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMan View Post
    I've been filling up before my move, had it every day last week, even brought a dozen down to Philly for national lobster day! God I'm going to miss them, I don't think Dallas has any seafood
    I love getting 2 1/4 lb twin lobsters for about $15 -$17 up in Maine at most restaraunts .
    They have the best lobster in the USA !

Junky OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan is just really nice OceanMan's Avatar

Yeah, much better than those warm water clawless things!

Best to go to the docks, get'em cheap and steam them up yourself. Or the clam shacks have some great lobster rolls and fried steamers with a pitcher of beer, droool
    love is like a comma, a comfortable fit

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay

I love getting 2 1/4 lb twin lobsters for about $15 -$17 up in Maine at most restaraunts .
    They have the best lobster in the USA !
    It's a common myth that Maine has the most/best lobsters. But actually most cold water lobster come from Massachusetts! I actually got my license and put a few traps in this season. Nothing like free food from the sea.

Also coffee milk is a south east mass thing - Fall River / New Bedford type thing that the Portuguese love.

Never Looked Back Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt's Avatar

I get a kick out of the Boston (or Northeast, for that matter) accent. The northern Midwest (Minnesota-Illinois or "Chicawgol" lol) accent is funny too. In college I had an Art History professor from Boston with a thick accent, she liked to drink "beah" haha jk. She would pronounce the word BEAR as "beer" and I would get a giggle out of that, but I can only imagine how silly a lot of people from around here sounded to her with their Spanglish accents and lingo.

People from around here refer to roxi as "Perc" as well though some say "pure Perc" which sounds even more fucking stupid although I guess they're at least wise to the fact that there's a distinction between oxy with and without APAP. And I don't think very many people will even know what roxi is. I had to educate a friend of mine some years back who was an oxy enthusiast.

Years ago when 40mg of oxycodone up the nose would still get me "tore back" I'd buy O.C.80's to do with my future-gf and I'd ask her if she wanted to do a "Perc" just because it sounded funny to me, the idea of doing a high-dose oxycodone pill as opposed to doing an actual Perc of only 5 or 10mg and the other 95% being APAP which of course wouldn't get us nearly as high as an 80 would.

My girl watches that Mob Wives show on VH1 and now there's a Mob Wives Chicago and it's funny hearing their Italian augmented with the Chicago accent. That almost makes it comical for me because I got used to hearing the straight-up New York Italian accent with the ladies which to me sounds more genuine of hardcore mobsters. New York mobsters for the win.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-19-2012 at 10:50 PM.

Never Looked Back Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile's Avatar

can't tell you how many times i've heard this, or how many times i've tried to correct the idiot(s) who were saying it. i've found this to be more common among neophyte opiophiles/drug users in general, although on occasion i have someone who otherwise knew their shit refer to a roxi as a 'perc 30'. people often refer to them as blues or beans around here, the first one is easy to enough to figure out but people in this area alwayyss used to refer to OC80's as beans, now they're not around and people call roxi 30's beans. idk man, people are always going to invent their own vernacular in terms of drugs, it's just kind of funny when the name is something as stupid as a 'perc 30'

whatever you need to make you feel, like you've been the one behind the wheel. the sunrise is just over that hill, the worst is over.
    whatever i said to make you think, that love's the religion of the weak. this morning we love like weaklings, the worst is over.

if you don't want to work, then that becomes your job. there's a lot of overtime, there's not many days off. i hope you know that i'm not trying to complain. it just gets hard to explain, to people that i know or the kids who come to shows, that i just don't want to talk about the office today. cause i've watched friends go from being pessimists to work at home archaeologists. they dig skin deep, they work hard every day unburying their arms for a vein or two that maybe they forgot. and the cops say it's a crime, for people like me and those friends of mine to want to die.

I didnt want to start a new thread so I figured I'd put this in here

have any of you new england ppl seen any malli's lately? This guy who sells blues near me has had these "new" malli's that are slightly more blue tinted than before, and slightly harder to crush. I remember malli's being almost white colored, and from what I hear these are closer to the color of an a215. Now at first I thought that maybe these were fakes, cause I've seen a few different fakes and they were all mallis, but many ppl I know tell me that these are all good and some even claim that these ones get them higher than other brands. anybody know what the fuck is up with these?? I'm hesitant to drop money on these things

Quote Originally Posted by opi8
    I didnt want to start a new thread so I figured I'd put this in here

have any of you new england ppl seen any malli's lately? This guy who sells blues near me has had these "new" malli's that are slightly more blue tinted than before, and slightly harder to crush. I remember malli's being almost white colored, and from what I hear these are closer to the color of an a215. Now at first I thought that maybe these were fakes, cause I've seen a few different fakes and they were all mallis, but many ppl I know tell me that these are all good and some even claim that these ones get them higher than other brands. anybody know what the fuck is up with these?? I'm hesitant to drop money on these things
    My mallies are the same as usual - pure white. Got em on Monday. That's not to say the ones you have access to are not legit. Let us know how you make out bro.

Btw how much they going for up there in NH?have prices stabilized?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast