+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Extended Release Hydrocodone 120 mg

Occasionally Opiated OC Rockets will become famous soon enough OC Rockets will become famous soon enough OC Rockets will become famous soon enough OC Rockets will become famous soon enough OC Rockets's Avatar

Default Extended Release Hydrocodone 120 mg

So I recently tried to sign up for a research study for back pain, but I was denied because I was on methadone. But get this, the drug being tested was extended release Hydrocodone with no aceteminephen (sp?) from 20mg to 120mg of pure hydrocodone. And guess who is making this new drug? Good ole' Purdue. Just thought I'd share

Never Looked Back hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile's Avatar

Default Re: Extended Release Hydrocodone 120 mg

120mgs mmmmm ok i dont care if its tamper proof the oral bio is good enough. 120 would have me oh so nice and fuzzy!
    Vice, in its true light, is so deformed, that it shocks us at first sight; and would hardly ever seduce us, if it did not at first wear the mask of some virtue.

Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl Chesterfield (1694-1773), British statesman, man of letters. repr. in The Letters of the Earl of Chesterfield to His Son, vol. 1, no. 142, ed. Charles Strachey (1901). letter, Feb. 22, 1748 (1774).

I KNOW THINGS ARE GUNNA CHANGE......BUT I CANT SAY BAD OR GOOD!
    -Neil Young "Look Out For My Love"

LONG LIVE THE SOCK PUPPET PERVERT!
    R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Opiophile Moderator Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael. is cooler than ice Michael.'s Avatar

Damn purdue! They're just determined

Junky Tylercwxzy is fresh on the scene. Tylercwxzy is fresh on the scene. Tylercwxzy's Avatar

Yeah I recently read about the new formulations of hydrocodone coming out. First opiate I fell in love with, even though i'm on bupe when this comes out you can bet your ass taking a few weeks off the subs to try this. Something about hydro, the buzz is very unique. Plus like codeine and oxycodone it metabolizes into hydromorphone where as the latter turn into morphine/oxymorphone. Can't wait for this
    If time is subjective, and life is truly a tapestry of little squares of moments of clarity, drugs are the space in between those squares.
    Code:
    <div id="change_BottomBar"><span id="change_Powered"><a href="http://www.change.org/" target="_blank">Change.org</a></span><a>|</a><span id="change_Start"><a href='http://www.change.org/start-a-petition'>How to Start a Petition</a></span></div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://e.change.org:80/flash_petitions_widget.js?width=300&petition_id=748714&color=1A3563"></script>

Opiophorum Member TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor's Avatar

How does one sign up for this study?

Opiophile Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Thoms's Avatar

Time travel lol jk bro but your a little late I'm guessing

Health Professional jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thoms View Post
    Time travel lol jk bro but your a little late I'm guessing

Yeah, I would guess they are long past that trial phase of the study by now.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Opiophorum Member TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor is just really nice TheMentor's Avatar

Aww, shucks.. Lol

Junky Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete's Avatar

Wow, finally a formulation of Hydro that I would only have to take 5 of to feel. Maybe.
    "We took morphine, diamorphine, cyclizine, codeine, temazepam, nitrazepam, phenobarbitone, sodium amytal, dextropropoxyphene, methadone, nalbuphine, pethidine, pentazocine, buprenorphine, dextromoramide, chlormethiazole. The streets are awash with drugs you can have for unhappiness and pain, and we took them all. Fuck it, we would have injected vitimin C if only they'd made it illegal."

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

I spoke with a nurse at a research facility that tested these in trials. She told me they were mixed with nalaxone and quite a few people dropped out of the trials because they did not work that well. She was very surprised to hear from me that they already have been approved and are coming out early next year.

Never Looked Back The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan's Avatar

I've been hearing about this for years, still waiting to see/hear about one.
    And when there is no hope...
    ...I smoke some crack I shoot some dope.

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

The naloxone is REALLY simple to remove from hydrocodone & deprotection to hydromorphone is VERY simple indeed.

Home-bake Dilaudid coming soon. How much is 100mg of dilaudid worth?

Never Looked Back The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borohydride View Post
    The naloxone is REALLY simple to remove from hydrocodone & deprotection to hydromorphone is VERY simple indeed.

Home-bake Dilaudid coming soon. How much is 100mg of dilaudid worth?
    I've seen $20 USD for a 4mg HM pill, would I pay it? no. Does it sell? absolutely.

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    I've seen $20 USD for a 4mg HM pill, would I pay it? no. Does it sell? absolutely.
    So 1x120mg pill can net $500?

I wonder how much a 120mg SR pill will fetch?

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

meh, hydro is so weak mg for mg. Maybe if I had 4 of the 120's.

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    meh, hydro is so weak mg for mg. Maybe if I had 4 of the 120's.
    Or 1, 20ml of HBr and some borax. Then you would have 110mg of hydromorphone ;-)

I hope this goes through because I will expend some serious energy in getting a 'homebake dilaudid' to the peoplz...

Never Looked Back hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile's Avatar

Ok boro lets talk. Im not a chemist but ive got norcos and can cwe the goods out easily. So how dangerous could a 100mg test run with only 10 norcos be?

How hard is the HBr to procure? I REALLY WANT TO TRY THIS!

I get 120 norcos a month and would LOVE TO TURN THEM INTO SOMETHING USEFUL!
    Vice, in its true light, is so deformed, that it shocks us at first sight; and would hardly ever seduce us, if it did not at first wear the mask of some virtue.

Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl Chesterfield (1694-1773), British statesman, man of letters. repr. in The Letters of the Earl of Chesterfield to His Son, vol. 1, no. 142, ed. Charles Strachey (1901). letter, Feb. 22, 1748 (1774).

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

HBr doesn't sound too hard to get a hold of after a short search

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia.com
    HBr can be synthesized by a variety of methods. It may be prepared in the laboratory by distillation of a solution of sodium or potassium bromide with phosphoric acid or diluted sulfuric acid[10]:
    You can also buy it.

But I think it's a gas at room temp, making it a little difficult to deal with? correct me if im wrong here.

Hydrogen bromide is a gas. Hydrobromic acid is a solution in water. I don't think buying 500ml of 48% is so hard. Then you just need a spot of borax (drop it in and voila, boric acid catalyst), a way to heat (peanut oil in a pan) and a flask with a pipe on the end to send fumes out of your workspace. You reflux for 1 hour and it's done. Slowly add slaked lime until no more solids drop out & filter. That's calcium hydromorphinate.

Holy shit i kinda think i could do this. A buddy of mine has a couple chem classes under his belt most recent being last semester and i think we could do this. Prolly run the pipe out a open window on a porch as to take the fumes strait outta the house. Would that be a bad idea?

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Quote Originally Posted by borohydride View Post
    Hydrogen bromide is a gas. Hydrobromic acid is a solution in water. I don't think buying 500ml of 48% is so hard. Then you just need a spot of borax (drop it in and voila, boric acid catalyst), a way to heat (peanut oil in a pan) and a flask with a pipe on the end to send fumes out of your workspace. You reflux for 1 hour and it's done. Slowly add slaked lime until no more solids drop out & filter. That's calcium hydromorphinate.
    Whats the slaked lime (calcium hydroxide) for? basing the HM out?

Whatever it's for, the slaked lime is easy to get a hold of, a google search and I easily found 500g of lab grade calcium hydroxide for 10 bucks.

And what "borax" are you talking about, I know there is a laundry detergent called borax, is this what you speak of, or is there a pure form I don't know about?

Never Looked Back Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    And what "borax" are you talking about, I know there is a laundry detergent called borax, is this what you speak of, or is there a pure form I don't know about?
    I think you're thinking about Boraxo industrial strength hand cleaner and I can guarantee you don't want to be throwing that into the mix.
    And behold, all things are written by the Father; therefore out of the books which shall be written shall the world be judged. 3 Nephi 27:26

Borax: sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate (Na2[B4O5(OH)4]8H2O) CAS 1303-96-4.

Na2[B4O5(OH)4]8H2O + 2HBr --> 2NaBr + 4H3BO3 + 10H2O

So your OTC, cheap-as-chips Borax from any corner store becomes the catalyst for the deprotection of the 3-methoxy group of hydrocodone and thus producing hydromorphone. You add Ca(OH)2 (lime) to neutralize the acid:

Ca(OH)2 + HBr ---> CaBr2 + 2H2O

When the acid is all gone, you add some more which forms calcium hydromorphate:

This species is totally insoluble in water so you can filter it out. PLace a bit on a stainless steel spoon, add a few drops of HBr & boil dry. You now have hydromorphone hydrobromide.... now IV it.

I found around 1000ml of hydrobromic acid for $55 oddly enough you could get 4 of those bottles for like twice te price! And $10 for the slaked lime is a great price.

Is the 20ml of HBr acid to convert only 120mgs of hydro or could you use that to convert much more? I guess what im asking is would the ~1000ml last FOREVER only barely be enough to do a full 120 norcos? Obviously id only start with 10 or 20 but if it went well i might do more.

Also when you cwe the norcos do you just mix the hydro solution with it or evap off the water and then mix the powder.

Thanks again boro your awesome! You might have made my year!

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

It's all in US Patent 4667037 so read it.

I realize that 20% HBr is used so add 2 parts (by volume) of 48% HBr to 3 parts water (by volume) to make 20% HBr. Much less fumes and importantly a lower BP. it's the H3BO3 catalyst that allows it to work fast (1 hour) at lower temperatures giving a higher yield that makes it so good.

Do use pyrex & have joint-grease, joint-clips & a lot of clamp-stands (keeps it all solid). Earlier patents use boiling 48% HBr and yields are much lower.

Of course, you can also make hydrocodone from codeine (patent posted).

If you have DHC then run the RP/I meth route on it and use Ca(OH)2 to base & extract to get about 70% desoxymorphine (better than the 4% yield the Russians get from codeine).

I keep thinking I should write a book on all this but its a lot of work for not much and I will not involve vanity publishing. Maybe a Digital version for sale on-line? I have no idea how much to charge even though it would take 3-4 months.

Ok see that was much more step by step. Im going to do some further reservh on my own. See if i can try a couple reactions that arent so dangerous fumes wise and work my way up to a small scale try of like 10 norcos. If i mess i up i loose hardly anything but if it works ill be so fucking set its not even funny!

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

heya Boro,

what would result from refluxing hydrocodone in rp/i2?

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Impure hydromorphone. The RP just makes HI and while HI is even better than HBr for deprotection, it adds to the 1-position. Dunno if that's toxic and some 1-iodo derivatives are being studied, but HBr + Borax is the best.

If you have RP/I then get some DHC off the net (is it OTC in Canada?).

مغادرة حكايات للأطفال chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

DHC is not TMK.
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Jr. Opiophile LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues's Avatar

I just got an invitation to this study and called about it...the lady I talked to said it is for extended release hydrocodone that is already on the market. After going over my list of current meds and doses, she said I would not qualify since the 120mg tab, which is their highest, would not come close to my regular dose of MSER and Oxycodone.

However, she did say there is a new study/trial coming up in the spring to investigate the efficacy and effects of a higher dose of the ER version of Hydrocodone for people like myself. She was not sure of the dose but believes it will be closer to 200mg's and possibly more in an extended release tab.

Just FYI in case anyone is interested. The link to the current trial is below.

http://www.clinicalconnection.com/pa...?StudyID=12624

Egg Shells - Having to walk on them daily can lead to Irreparable pain.

Disclaimer: Everything I write, in every single post I make, is all just for shits and giggles. None of it is actually true, as I would never, ever, under any circumstances, do anything that was not totally and completely, 100% moral, and above all, legal!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast