Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bromadol

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

Default Re: Bromadol

Quote Originally Posted by danny View Post
    is this forum viewable by the general public? cause ive got a burning question but its the type of question that would maybe show us in a bad light...all you on here know im a fuck up, and youre all fuck ups to a greater or lesser degree yourselves, im comfortable with that so i dont mind you seeing it, in fact i want your responses, but it might confirm outsiders prejudices if you know what i mean...
    Yeah, it's viewable to normies. You might try making a thread in The Lounge. That or shoot me a VM or email.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingAsshole View Post
    for the record, if you were to overdose on this, what are the odds any amount of naloxone/naltrexone could bring you back?

just wonderin' is all
    No idea. Just getting the Narcan to get the lady friend to politely step out of my ass.
    Last edited by chemboy7; 06-08-2012 at 04:01 PM.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

wow,

this and other strong chems seem to be available. i'm sure it'll take only a few ODs or face-eating incidents before they go emergency schedule I with it, but it'd be interesting to hear more about this stuff--and other similar compounds, like w-18.

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chemboy7 View Post
    Yeah, it's viewable to normies. You might try making a thread in The Lounge. That or shoot me a VM or email.
    mate i cant vm you, im gonna come back to this one way or another though...in the past ive moaned about the lack of opioid rcs, so when i read about this i perked up a bit, until using wiki i had no idea wtf bromadol was, but reading about it - trip reports, suppliers etc - it sounds interesting, specially with the decline in heroin quality, plus of course its legal...
    IN THE G-BUILDING/TAKIN ALL KINDS OF MEDICINES...
    'scooby doo' - sunrise unknown...sunset 1200am 4/11/2013...rest in peace my son...

Never Looked Back Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34's Avatar

if they make an opiate that causes face eating, i don think it would be too fun, nmda antags and psychosis inducers usually lack tha good feelings we seem to look for.
    "these boys are lookin for the defense!"- Teetee the crackhead who first got me a westside hook up
    "You scream, I scream, everybody screams for morphine... I won't love you, I'll just fiend your morphine... yeah"- Dax Riggs tells it like it is

Opiophorum Member Goldmund will become famous soon enough Goldmund will become famous soon enough Goldmund will become famous soon enough Goldmund will become famous soon enough Goldmund will become famous soon enough Goldmund's Avatar

i found bromadol, bromadol HCL, and trans-bromadol....but yeah NONE OF THE FUCKING SITES are able to recieve paypal payments, WHAT GIVES?!?!
    “The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.” KEY-Z

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmund View Post
    i found bromadol, bromadol HCL, and trans-bromadol....but yeah NONE OF THE FUCKING SITES are able to recieve paypal payments, WHAT GIVES?!?!
    You're currently in Cali, right? Go to Wal-Mart and in the checkout line across from the candy they should be selling gift cards and shit. Well there is something called a Greendot card right with them. It's a prepaid credit card (the only thing I use for buying toys online).

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

Chemboy i sent u an e-mail through the one posted in ur profile regarding some questions about Bromadol hope that was ok
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

Never Looked Back Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34's Avatar

Do you need o register a greendo card with info and an ID or is that just for the prepaid visas and mastercards? Also chem i know its fro ma different hread bu sorry for that stupid shit in the open air hread man ok? I asked o freidn you bu i wanted o apologize formally cuz i know tha pissed you off
    "these boys are lookin for the defense!"- Teetee the crackhead who first got me a westside hook up
    "You scream, I scream, everybody screams for morphine... I won't love you, I'll just fiend your morphine... yeah"- Dax Riggs tells it like it is

Quote Originally Posted by Defense34 View Post
    Do you need o register a greendo card with info and an ID or is that just for the prepaid visas and mastercards? Also chem i know its fro ma different hread bu sorry for that stupid shit in the open air hread man ok? I asked o freidn you bu i wanted o apologize formally cuz i know tha pissed you off
    We're cool dude. I wasn't pissed really. I said my piece, it's done and over as far as I'm concerned. Sorry if I offended you; I really wasn't trying to be a dick.

As far as the Greendot card you can put any name you want on it. It's just a piece of cardboard with info on it when you buy it at the store but you can request a plastic card online. Now that I have a plastic one (took about a week) I just buy the cardboard refills at Wal-Mart and then go online to load it up. Fucking love Greendot cards. There is a monthly charge of something like $5 though so I wouldn't leave money sit on it. I just get the exact amount I need and use it ASAP.

//no comment chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmund View Post
    Because paypricks consider themselves some kind of fucking moral police, bastards..

Rock on Bro! Grab a dol and shoot some mo!! Then let us know how it goes!!
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Censorship is the domain of tiny minds

Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar

I'm going to order some also.

I wonder if they will cut with something besides diphenhydramine.
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

Never Looked Back Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect's Avatar

I'm on board too, soon as I get a few bucks to spend.
    they're gonna be like "where the fuck is all this new business coming from?"

True Opiophile clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

10 opiophiles dead in a week

Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar

Eh Clinton, I'm going to stick with AH-7921 for now.

I'll let some braver souls test the waters with some of the stronger compounds. 80% potency of morphine is good enough for me. I would rather not totally obliterate what opioid receptors I have left by using the super potent opioids. After a few doses, they essentially start to act as antagonists. No thanks.
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

True Opiophile clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

That's what happened to robo junky

Yeah, I mean I've already said that I plan on starting with ridiculously small doses (after an allergy test) and working my way up slowly. Also plan on having a sitter with an antagonist on hand the first time or two. This isn't my first rodeo. I don't plan on using this as my DOC or increasing to massive dosages. I understand HR and all but you guys are starting to be a buzzkill.

Jr. Opiophile Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire has much to be proud of Doublewire's Avatar

They're not trying to warn you about the dangers, chem; you're obviously not confused about the dangers. It's just passive discussion. And the info may as well be in this thread. For all we know someone naive might come across this and become piqued by the idea of a super-potent opioid.
    Inhale deep like the words of my breath
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

The guy who made the report said it wasn't as nice as things like dipipanone; it's just POTENT. There is some sedation present which makes me suspect it has some dopamine antagonism. Duration 90-120 minutes.

The Ki values aren't as low as naloxone, but they are close. I wouldn't be confident in naloxone working well. When working with stuff this potent, diprenorphine (M5050) is the standard emergency antagonist.

Potency hasn't been studied in primates & it's kind of dangerous to go off the ED50 in mice to calculate the dose in humans.

BDPC is kind of low-yielding to make & W-18 is a total bitch - I'm rather suspicious of anyone claiming to sell these drugs cut AND then selling AH-7921 as well. Do not be surprised if you just get uncut AH instead of what you asked for... a good tell-tale is that your not sick, but your not high (and your pupils don't get smaller).

These compounds are automatically illegal under the rather nebulous Chinese laws and I would expect any maker who was caught to receive the death-sentence. Ask yourself who would risk that...

I didn't say it was coming from China; and they don't specify what "inert" cut they use on their site. I was told by a friend that it is likely Diphenhydramine and I was a bit skeptical myself until I read of a strangers experience report on another forum. Supposedly he wrote a vendor to ask what the cut was and was told Diphenhydramine. Either way, it's not the cut I'm interested in.

I don't know; take from it what you will. I'm likely done with this thread until after I have some swimming around in my veins.

It really wasn't directed at you , i was just surprised so many other folks were willing to go full throttle with such a potent opiod ...

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Don't get discouraged by the responses, chemboy..
    Just be VERY careful, mate.
    And ofcourse, let us know how it goes.

I would actually be quite interested in trying this product myself, so i'm quite curious to hear some first hand experience.
    And i'm sure you will be smart about taking it very carefully and starting out way low on the dosage at first.

I'm also very curious about W-18 too, but that chem is RIDICULOUSLY potent and probably too much of a Russian roulette, to be honest.
    10,000 times the strength of morphine, W-18 is just way too dangerous to fuck with, no matter how careful one is in diluting it.
    How the fuck does one even start to calculate the cut ratio with something like that?
    It's pretty fucking incredible nonetheless, but i don't think W-18 should be even commercially available to the layperson, considering just how dangerous it might be in the wrong hands. Or even if all necessary precautions are taken, just WAY too powerful to even handle, never mind actually considering to ingest.
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Occasionally Opiated WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho's Avatar

Has anyone had any experiences with it yet?
    It seems like there's a dozen of us waiting around for someone to finally try it and give an experience report.

The site that I planned on ordering from is no longer accepting orders (yet they keep their page up; WTF is up with that?). I found that out just before I was about to place an order. Really pissed in my Kool Aid, I was pretty excited to give it a go.

Never Looked Back Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect's Avatar

The site that I planned on ordering from is no longer accepting orders (yet they keep their page up; WTF is up with that?). I found that out just before I was about to place an order. Really pissed in my Kool Aid, I was pretty excited to give it a go.
    are they planning on ever reopening or are they gone for keeps?

Your guess is as good as mine. To be honest after a couple days of calling/writing with no response I got pissed off and said fuck the thing.

Occasionally Opiated WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho will become famous soon enough WhyYouMadTho's Avatar

If we're thinking of the same site, it looks like they're still taking orders? Or did it just not let you check out?

Quote Originally Posted by WhyYouMadTho View Post
    If we're thinking of the same site, it looks like they're still taking orders? Or did it just not let you check out?
    Man, you didn't really just join this site to get vendor information did you? I don't even know who you are. Even if I did, I wouldn't answer that question.

Nah, I've been lurking this site before I even knew about Bromadol.
    I have vendor information, and I didn't ask you for your vendor. I was asking if it denied your order after checkout.

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread is thinking about the same vendor.

I don't think i'm breaking any rules, but someone tell me if i'm overstepping them and i'll stop. But i'm honestly not asking you for sources, just how they told you they're not taking orders.

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Your guess is as good as mine. To be honest after a couple days of calling/writing with no response I got pissed off and said fuck the thing.
    I'm sorry,but it might be for the best,man-Personally,I've got a lot of misgivings about the new super potent,rc,opioids.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

^ Nick, you're probably right. part of me is glad that I can't access it.
    I'd call it the angel on my shoulder, but I fired him and replaced him
    with another devil a long damn time ago.

as for the vendor in question, the website looks fine but when you go to pay,
    you get some stupid ass error. I've tried calling and emailing too. no go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast