Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snorting Kadians

Opiophorum Member Woods is an unknown quantity at this point Woods's Avatar

Default Snorting Kadians

I’m sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but my search turned up nada. Today after taking a little walk downtown I managed to pick up 5 morphine 100s, however only 3 of them were the familiar m-eslons I’ve come to know and love, and 2 of them were Kadians, new to me. 2 m-eslons wend up the nose as well as they always do, but instead of stopping I decided to do one more, just to test my novel product. The only capsule that has ever given me as much trouble was a 32mg hydromorphone time release. The rather large balls contained within the Kadian were not only hard to break, they more smooched then broke, leaving large prices of wax/morphine everywhere. To add to the seeming futility of the exercise, as one conglomerate of wax/morphine was broken apart, another was often pressed together.

I have one more of these bastards, and any help with dealing with it would be a big help. If not it doesn’t really matter. Wednesday is welfare day, and starting early people are going to be swarming, looking to blow through their checks on whatever’s around. That is, even though people really don’t like Kadians for the reasons stated above, if I come down later, after everyone’s sold out of the good stuff, dillies and morphine, I might just be able to not only get rid of them, but at a profit no less.

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Default Re: Snorting Kadians

[quote=Woods;48106]I’m sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but my search turned up nada. Today after taking a little walk downtown I managed to pick up 5 morphine 100s, however only 3 of them were the familiar m-eslons I’ve come to know and love, and 2 of them were Kadians, new to me. 2 m-eslons wend up the nose as well as they always do, but instead of stopping I decided to do one more, just to test my novel product. The only capsule that has ever given me as much trouble was a 32mg hydromorphone time release. The rather large balls contained within the Kadian were not only hard to break, they more smooched then broke, leaving large prices of wax/morphine everywhere. To add to the seeming futility of the exercise, as one conglomerate of wax/morphine was broken apart, another was often pressed together.

I have one more of these bastards, and any help with dealing with it would be a big help. If not it doesn’t really matter. Wednesday is welfare day, and starting early people are going to be swarming, looking to blow through their checks on whatever’s around. That is, even though people really don’t like Kadians for the reasons stated above, if I come down later, after everyone’s sold out of the good stuff, dillies and morphine, I might just be able to not only get rid of them, but at a profit no less.

[/quote
    Never tried Kadians,but I heat the balls in my Zomorph briefly before crushing them.I'm sure someone here can tell you the score with Kadians.
    P.S. If the worst comes to the worst drop them.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Default Re: Snorting Kadians

Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    I’m sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but my search turned up nada. Today after taking a little walk downtown I managed to pick up 5 morphine 100s, however only 3 of them were the familiar m-eslons I’ve come to know and love, and 2 of them were Kadians, new to me. 2 m-eslons wend up the nose as well as they always do, but instead of stopping I decided to do one more, just to test my novel product. The only capsule that has ever given me as much trouble was a 32mg hydromorphone time release. The rather large balls contained within the Kadian were not only hard to break, they more smooched then broke, leaving large prices of wax/morphine everywhere. To add to the seeming futility of the exercise, as one conglomerate of wax/morphine was broken apart, another was often pressed together.

I used to get Kadians scripted and found the following:
    First, to crush up them little balls (hehe. . .little balls) get a good quality pill crusher from the pharmacy. Some crushers will work better than others due to firmer construction and a tighter pinch in the crusher. Using the right crusher, you can really smash the shit out of those little balls (hehehe). You will still have some skins left, but it will be less than what you will get by smashing them with something else.
    Second, the balls are actually a mixture of time release and more immediate release. After experimenting by crushing them one at a time in your mouth (the time release ones are a little softer and kind of chewy with out much taste, and the IR are crunchy and very bitter) you will be able to tell them apart. It seems to me the IRs were a little smaller or something, but it has been a while. If you seperate them as best as you can the IR piles, though smaller, are better-and less sinus clogging- for sniffing. You might as well just eat all of the ER balls in the morning so that they can shine their light on your whole day, because them little bastards just clog up your sinuses and gag you when you get a projectile drip that's full of pulp hitting your throat because you're sniffing like a Hoover trying to move that wax.

And yes, I found this out because I had WAAAAYYY too much time on my hands.

+ Reply to Thread