Comparing strength with opana 10 mg IR v oxycodone 30mg IR

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comparing strength with opana 10 mg IR v oxycodone 30mg IR

New Opiophile vonwolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Comparing strength with opana 10 mg IR v oxycodone 30mg IR

Dose anyone know the strength and effectiveness of opana 10mg IR vs oxycodone 30mg instant release. My dog is being forced to switch to oxy's because the 10mg's aren't available and he's always been told that it's about the same pill for pill now my dog's Dr. is just comparing them mg to mg and it seem the poor dog's getting screwed.

With the difficulty finding the opana extended release that dog is probably going to be forced to go to Oxycotton extended release to replace the opana ER and his DR. is comparing them mg. to mg. Once again he thinks he's getting screwed.

Is there a accepted conversion chart of some kind the my dog could show his Dr. so he get a realistic comparison between these pain medications? He's searched for a conversion table of some kind with no luck and is sorry if this has been covered in the past.

Thanks

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Default Re: Comparing strength with opana 1 mg instant release v oxycodone 30mg IR

thread title needs to be changed.

Oxycodone is said to be 1/2 as strong as oxymorphone. depends on ROA.

dont know what you dog has do do with this. SWIM SWIM SWIM away
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Jr. Opiophile OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing's Avatar

Default Re: Comparing strength with opana 1 mg instant release v oxycodone 30mg IR

If you were swallowing them you should be fine. If you were shooting them you would be screwed.

Never Looked Back Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpanaKing View Post
    If you were swallowing them you should be fine. If you were shooting them you would be screwed.
    Thats all she wrote
    "these boys are lookin for the defense!"- Teetee the crackhead who first got me a westside hook up
    "You scream, I scream, everybody screams for morphine... I won't love you, I'll just fiend your morphine... yeah"- Dax Riggs tells it like it is

Jr. Opiophile smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez's Avatar

OxyCONTIN is the extended release version
    Oxycodone IR/Roxi's are the instant release version

It seems that you're talking about both ER and IR meds, and I'm not sure which you're trying to go to/from. I dunno if it's me being tired and brain dead, or the writing isn't clear. But on a mg to mg conversion, you can find it here: http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi
    I need more meds. Specifically, the immediate release versions. I'm having too many episodes of breakthrough sobriety.

Things you don't want to know about your friends:

(8: 27: 08 PM)
    degausser: Next time I bang a girl when I'm about to finish I'm gonna pull out and throw hummus on her back.

One of my few genius moments regarding mental health:
    (12:22:37 PM) private_user: I don't see you on my boat anywhere.Where art thou? We're clearly in the same boat.
    (12:22:40 PM) smackNcheez: I'm down in the belly flushing out the shit from the head.

New Opiophile vonwolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by seven10kids View Post
    thread title needs to be changed.

Oxycodone is said to be 1/2 as strong as oxymorphone. depends on ROA.

dont know what you dog has do do with this. SWIM SWIM SWIM away
    Your right he left off a "0" should read Opana 10mg missed that. The comarison would have to be taken as directed I don 't think his Vet would like it if he snorted them. He googled the question and got some results, there kind of all over the place but should help.

Thanks

--- auto merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by smackNcheez View Post
    OxyCONTIN is the extended release version
    Oxycodone IR/Roxi's are the instant release version

It seems that you're talking about both ER and IR meds, and I'm not sure which you're trying to go to/from. I dunno if it's me being tired and brain dead, or the writing isn't clear. But on a mg to mg conversion, you can find it here: http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi
    Thats just what he's looking for thanks. He takes both the ER and the IR, sorry if its confusing

Thanks for the help

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Did OP really write "Oxycottin?" - lololololololol

Just from personal experience, 50mg OM IR IV is a solid hit for me, 150mg Oxycotton, meh.. 300mg would be a lot closer. So IME really about 1/6th by weight, but that's just a rough estimate off my tolerance. I'm curious as to what others think.

In no way do I recommend doing shots that size, my tolerance is high high high.. :wave:
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

there is a tremendous difference between eating oxymorphone and doing it any other ROA
    i believe it is around 10% BA orally, up to 70% snorted, and of course 100% IV
    10mg oxyM would be equal to ~100mg oxyC if you were to IV it
    whereas if you were to snort it, 10mg of oxyM is equal to about 60mg of oxyC snorted IME
    always take this stuff into account when you are unfamiliar with a drugs different routes of administration
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

...and it's the downward spiral, got me suicidal
    but too scared to do it, so these pills will be the rifle

+ Reply to Thread