Oxy Neo Already hurting addicts in Canada

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oxy Neo Already hurting addicts in Canada

Junky JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough

Default Oxy Neo Already hurting addicts in Canada

So this is first hand. Thier is a "Drug buddy" That has been snorting Oxy neo since they came out. No crisping just grind it up on nail file and sniff. She has been doing like 4 Neo 80 a day for 15 days. Started to have crazy sinus pains trouble breathing etc. Got to the point where she was puking and shaking and couldnt breathe etc. Call ambulance and rush her off to hospital. This bitch is stupid and stuborn wouldn't admit anything to them. They ran test and she has both sides of her nasal and ear cavity plugged solid from sniffing the NEO like the doctors say it looks like shes been sniffing "Cement" she is gonna need surgery the whole 9 yards. So PLEASE Do not tamper with this shitb it is not worth IT!!! The damage caused by this shit is not worth it. The good old Oxy days are Gone face it I did. I read the paper work that comes with the Oxy Neo from the pharmacy and in the paper it said it is common for people taking it to see whole pills intact in thier stool. Are you kidding me? These pills seem like poision to me.

So in the sake of HR do NOT Tamper with them its not worth it EH????

Jr. Opiophile x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966's Avatar

Default Re: Oxy Neo Already hurting addicts in Canada

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. That really stinks and I am so glad we don't have those here!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Opiophile norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman's Avatar

Hey Jay. Its funny you mentioned that. I was at the clinic the other day and this dude I see there on the reg was telling me how he spent the night in the hospital. Basically he told me he copped a few oxy’s off a dude he barely knows, slammed them and then thought his heart was going to burst. Got massive SICK and started hallucinating. So he went immediately to the hospital and told them everything and that he believe he had been POISONED by them. He told me he honestly believed they were some sort of POISON.

I am not sure what the Oxy NEO look like. But he said what he purchased looked different then the normal old school eighties 80’s he was buying and that they were a long white capsule tab and on one side it said Oxy. thats it. By the symptoms he told me I could have sworn he just had PW/D from subs. Dude said it was the scariest night of his life.

Anyways get this. The ER did fuck all really. They asked him if he smoked crack, he said “NO.I WAS POISONED” All they did was put him on fluids and kept asking him if he smoked coke….. Not even a damn ativan to calm him as he was hallucinating!!!! I felt bad for the guy. All though he always treats the nurses at my clinic like an asshat.

So EVERYONE BE CAREFUL watch out for fakes that say OXY on them. This includes are neighbour to the south I wouldn’t surprised if Detroit and Buffalo didn’t have this shit floating around.

All I can think of is some slime balls reproducing Oxy and actually using Bupe instead then pressing OXY on them.
    Brehon Law

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

I know nothing about Oxy Neo, but it isn't crazy for XR prescription meds to pass the shell of the pill out in your shit. Some of the seizure pills I have been on do the same thing. You shit out the coating (that looks just like the pill you swallowed) but it's hollow as everything has been absorbed by your GI tract.
    Last edited by chemboy7; 04-15-2012 at 03:49 PM.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Jr. Opiophile PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama's Avatar

this shit is super fucking fucked up. maybe their plan is just to kill off all the junkies so their will be no more abusers lft

Never Looked Back Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica is a splendid one to behold Boudica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyLlama View Post
    this shit is super fucking fucked up. maybe their plan is just to kill off all the junkies so their will be no more abusers lft

Been spouting off the very same theory for years. I put NOTHING past the "powers that be". Evil.
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer somebody else up"
    ~Mark Twain~
    "You can go out there with the best of intentions and still get involved with stupidity."
    ~Ironic~
    "What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger."
    ~SuperJunky~

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

List ingredients - will have fix for tomorrow.

Jr. Opiophile PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama's Avatar

I am not even the SLIGHTLEST bit surprised by that shit.

I feel very very bad for the victim but honestly she should have known better, thought through the consequences at least a little, I mean, why would you put something up your nose that can't even be broken by a hammer? It's like "oh yean I'm gonna snort some sand and pebbles today"

Anyway I hope everything turns out okay for all the people who've been desperate enough to snort those demonic cement pills.
    It should be a fucking criminal offense for them to make the new formulation this harmfult o abusers. Because they KNOW that people are gonna abuse them NO MATTER WHAT--maybe their plan is to just kill every abuser til theres none left (then go out of busines cuz nobody will be buying their pills (lol))

Junky JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough

Norseman- They look the exact same as the old ones but a tiny bit smaller in width when looking at the side (oxyhead would pick it up not un trained eye lol) They are exact same color say 80 on one side and NO on the other ( Kinda funny a pill with NO on it ) and they SUCK! Very hard to break. As soon as moisture hits it it goes all goopy stringy on yea and you got a mess.

I am an Old school Oxy Head before the wave and I have played enough with Oxy and am not blinded by my addiction to try and pump this shit into my body NO Thanks.To the girl who had a hospital stay over this she was blinded by her addiction and wouldnt wouldn't listen to the older guys when said thats gonna fuck you up faster then you know it and sure enough it did. Whats that saying you can lead a horse to water but can make it drink it. You can tell a sick junkie it might killem and not do em no good but if they sick and despreate they gonna do it

ChemBoy7- I did not know that that was common in medications. Thought it was cause of the new style pill didnt know thier was others.

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar
    Don't Stare at Flashing Brain (may cause seizures)

I'm pretty sure these are the same as Oxy OP's we now get down here in the States--same goopy formulation.

My buddy hated these--even taken regularly, an 80mg OP did nothing for him, while a 5mg IR Oxy worked wonders.... Go figger.

I even made a post about it: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...Complete-Shite!

Sad days are here my friends.

M F

--- auto merge ---

There are several sites bitching about how crappy the OP's are--for pain patients and those with cancer, etc....

Here is one such site:
    http://www.prescriptiondrug-info.com...ula-213251.htm

Give 'em a pill with nothing in it, tell 'em it works, make $$. N'uff said.

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyLlama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudica View Post

Been spouting off the very same theory for years. I put NOTHING past the "powers that be". Evil.
    p.l. / boudica - i dont like to say this shit out loud, cause i can just hear people saying paranoid junkie bullshit among other things, i also dont like to dwell on it cause its not nice to think that the government would see your death as a problem solved, it not conducive to peace of mind, the only reassurance is that in their eyes youre so insignificant that they cant make any effort above the most basic to make it happen...its fuckin bang on what youre saying though...
    I decree today that life/Is simply taking and not giving/England is mine - it owes me a living...

'scooby doo' - sunrise unknown...sunset 1200am 4/11/2013...rest in peace my son...

Quote Originally Posted by More Feen View Post
    I'm pretty sure these are the same as Oxy OP's we now get down here in the States--same goopy formulation.

My buddy hated these--even taken regularly, an 80mg OP did nothing for him, while a 5mg IR Oxy worked wonders.... Go figger.

I even made a post about it: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...Complete-Shite!

Sad days are here my friends.

M F

--- auto merge ---

There are several sites bitching about how crappy the OP's are--for pain patients and those with cancer, etc....

Here is one such site:
    http://www.prescriptiondrug-info.com...ula-213251.htm

Give 'em a pill with nothing in it, tell 'em it works, make $$. N'uff said.

M F
    So they are the same EH? I remeber poor Morfy saying that and people jumping on yea. I want someone to post a vid ( Of thier cousins great uncles kid down the street wearing a mask) Prepping these pills for IV and if it isnt as thick as motor oil I will be amazed. I am with you Morfy these are shit and this whole crisping thing is a Placebo thing. This pills hold on to the OXY so well that you don't get off Useless. I wanna switch to the Grey Ghost (100MG Morphines) just cause these new pills SUCK!!! You can't give em away in these parts people will not trade 6 Neo for 2 CDN thats like Three times more MG and people won't. so if this cripsing Method worked so good why do people not want em?

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar
    Don't Stare at Flashing Brain (may cause seizures)

^^ I would'na spit on Oxy OPs if'n theys on fire ^^

A waste of spit.

M F

PS: I've heard of people with cancer being treated with these, they complain, but doctors assure them that :"these are very strong, they work."

Criminal.

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar

OP, did the victim have a nasal abscess?

The fact that she requires surgery suggests so. Hopefully she isn't disfigured for life (saddle nose).
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boudica View Post

Big Pharma perfecting techniques for harm maximization, what ever happened to "first do no harm?" Nice going guys! Poisoning your customers is always a great business strategy, even better if you get a new patent in the process and can charge them out the ass for ineffective, harmful product.

Quote Originally Posted by More Feen View Post
    ^^ I would'na spit on Oxy OPs if'n theys on fire ^^

A waste of spit.

M F

PS: I've heard of people with cancer being treated with these, they complain, but doctors assure them that :"these are very strong, they work."

Criminal.
    That makes 2 of us Morfie I hate them and this is coming from someone who ruined thier live over the love of Oxy.
    I do feel bad for the people who are suffering and are put on this. I took 4 today and I feel like I didnt take a thing. I have been Oxy free since April 1st. The old ones can fetch a $100 a piece that means $200 hits for me No Thanks! The guilt ate me alive at $80 dollar shots and wasn't worth it. The only time an addict can stop when it looses "Euphoria" for them...well atleast me EH

Opiophile norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman's Avatar

The one good thing about this new poison. There is way more Dilly and Hydromorph Contin going around now Makes norseman a happy doggy. So I figure a lot of patients got switched to Hydromorph. I have even seen Levorphanol. and that is some rare stuff.

Shitty thing is, there are more and more people at my methadone clinic. It took me 4 hours last Sat to get in to see my Dr. He was saying; "with all the news attention on Oxy and Dr’s RXing habits lately, there has been a lot of pain patients signing the devils contract at the clinic". My Dr. even thinks its fucking nuts. I said to him, “Well you guys should have stood up and told Big Bro to mind there own business” its ridiculous having the public SERVANTS telling the chemists and Dr’s. how to practice medicine. Since when did these bureaucRAT goto school for 10years studying pharmacology??????? What a backwards and dangerous situation having sociopathic LEO and politicians telling Dr’s how to practice medicine! WTF

Anyways, it has been years since I even thought about Oxy, but I am going to try and find the “poison list” for these new Oxy Neo’s and see if we can come up with a workable solution together; like, Boro was saying earlier on up above. Be back.
    Brehon Law

+ Reply to Thread