Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Street Price of Methadone?

Occasionally Opiated alb123 is an unknown quantity at this point alb123's Avatar

Default Street Price of Methadone?

I've never personally known anyone who sells methadone, but then again I didn't even know methadone came in pill form until I switched to it from MS Contin via my pain management doctor. That got me thinking... Do people actually purchase methadone pills from dealers? If so, what's the current going rate for 5mg pills, for instance? Why would someone want to purchase methadone pills when they don't really get you high the way that something like oxycodone or dilaudid does? Anyway, I was just curious as to how much it sells for on the streets...

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero's Avatar

Default Re: Street Price of Methadone?

When I used to buy them, the whiteboy price was $1/mg, almost always for the 54 302(?) marked pills, 10 mg Roxane IIRC. Don't know what the non whiteboy price was but i was happy to get them at that price, a few went a very long way as I did not have a done habit. I used them to keep the sick away, I never ever caught a buzz off them, no matter how many I did.

Never Looked Back opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8's Avatar

yup $1/mg around me

Opiophile Moderator clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

If you want to buy someone's takehomes it's 50c to 1$ a milligram

Looks Ahead chopstix has disabled reputation

Used to be $1/mg in Seattle, I don't know what it is these days.

Bay Area the price just went up for some reason. I used to be able to get 10mg for $2 all day long. Recently I met a guy selling them for $3 which I thought was high, now going price in the TL is $4. Fucking ridiculous...
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

Fucked Up - Got Ambushed - Zipped In

.:~DM3~:.

Jr. Opiophile hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella's Avatar

Personally in my old area the average was 3$ for the 10mgs and $5 for a 10mg was highway robery, but looks like I had it good up there
    HeroWin. You can't go wrong with a name like that.

Never Looked Back iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon's Avatar

.25 - 1.00mg here...if you can find it. pills are EXTREMLY rare here. mostly diverted clinic juice and even thats pretty rare.
    Last edited by iriewon; 04-05-2012 at 03:36 PM.
    I'm so skinny, but that semi-auto's right in my waist
    From Jags to Jeeps, hoopties with the raggedy seats
    Just imagine how I'm movin if we had any beef
    Beats relax me, good cheeba keeps me nasty
    Lower the smoke when I see the D's creepin past me
    Duckin the NARCs, born bustin Dutches apart
    Love pussy wit pretty lips, when you fuck it it fart

Never Looked Back ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892's Avatar

yea a ten milligram methadone pill here is 8 to 10 bucks, which is outrageous.

The liquid i dont really know anyone who sells it anymore but it goes for around 50 cents to a dollar a mg.
    The anesthetic never set in!

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

I know my post is largely irrelevant here but i would've thought that methadone would be cheaper stateside, what with all the other pharms you have on offer

Its 30 euro per 100mg over here in ireland, and it's usually only sold in 50ml or 100ml bottle doses (1mg/1ml methadone)

It certainly works out cheaper than buying dope but the only time you see people willing to buy methadone is when they're in a bundle or cannot afford their usual gear

Ofcourse we never get pills though
    We get liquid 1mg/1ml

I guess the reason its cheaper here is that no one on the clinics here actually has to pay for it
    With holidays coming up this sunday and monday we all get take-homes for the two days, so i'm betting we will be seeing a lot of people outside the clinic trying to sell their take-home methadone to buy gear and benzo's, that's how it usually is over here
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

$.50/mg almost every time I have bought them illegally.

Jr. Opiophile PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama's Avatar

I never paid more than 5 bucks for a 10. usually they were like 3 or 4 a pop.

if you don't have much a tolerance, you probablyu shouldn't even fuck with it because it is super strong and you could easily overdose and die. but if your tolly is low you can get super high, and the legs are just fucking great, it lasts forever.

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

Methadone was one of my very favorite opioids when I didn't have a tolerance. 20mg would have me high all day, euphoric, noddy, energetic, it was just awesome. Especially with a couple craft beers throughout the day and some good herb. For a total noob to opiates, 10mg is plenty of a starting dose.

Jr. Opiophile skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22's Avatar

^ Word...Back in my opi-naive days, graduating from percs and tabs to 'done was sheer bliss...

Fuck the 45 minute kinda-there buzz from those apap laced bastards. Gimme some methadone and I was riding high for 8 plus hrs.

Def. didn't start w/ nothing huge dosage wise (obviously).
    “You can’t remember your lives. You can’t change your lives. And that is the terrible and secret fate of all life. You’re trapped in a nightmare you keep waking up into.” - Detective Rust Cohle

Opiophile fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyLlama View Post
    if you don't have much a tolerance, you probablyu shouldn't even fuck with it because it is super strong and you could easily overdose and die. but if your tolly is low you can get super high, and the legs are just fucking great, it lasts forever.
    what exactly are you trying to say here?

It's no problem
    I'll just keep quiet if it's easier for you
    To make believe then
    That I don't love you as much as I do

Never Looked Back Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz's Avatar

I'm in the UK. Before the last drought, you could buy 500ml (500mg) of methadone liquid for £15, that was a desperado price but it never commanded much money. Now, the doctors are less likely to write scripts allowing once or twice a week pick up.

Also, people are more aware that they may need their doses if another drought hits so the price has gone up to £10 per 100mg maximum & getting hold of it is a hit/miss affair. The tablets are much less frequently prescribed here. People try to sell them for more, claiming they are stronger than the equivalent amount of liquid. A common junky myth where I live. Of course this isn't true, the real reason they can be more sought after is because users that inject prefer them.

Alb123, most people want to buy methadone either to tide them over a period of time when they have less money than usual or want to self detox. There are also a small number of people that like methadone as drug. I've met a few people who's brain chemistry allows them to enjoy meth more than the usual person.

Benz
    Last edited by Benz; 04-06-2012 at 10:25 AM. Reason: OCD

Opiophorum Member dride is an unknown quantity at this point

1.50-2$ per 10mg pill. il never let em go less than 4

Opiophile To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome's Avatar

Shit, back in the day (when my tolly was non-existant) I had a great hookup on Methadone, and it did not take much to get me off. Back then, my buddy would give me his 10 mg 'dones for $4 a pop, or 3 for $10. Then he got switched to the 40 mg Methadose wafers, which he gave me for $10-$12 a pop. But back then (LOOOOONG time ago), I would snort 10 mgs of 'done and be nodding my fuckin face off.

Nawadays, 'dones are $1 per mg on a good day, and most people other than me pay from $12-$15 per 10 mgs (the go-to guy around here for 'dones happens to be a good buddy of mine, so he gives them to me for his cost and charges everyone else at least $12 per 10 mg). Fucking ridiculous. And with my tolly + a needle habit, a decent IV shot of 'done would be 60-70 mgs; or between 80-100 mgs if I wanna get good and fucked up. $80 for one single shot is absolutely ridiculous, but at least 'done has great legs and gives a decent rinse if I "cold cook" it the first time around.

I also like IV Methadone mixed with another opiate to give the other opiate legs. For example, I'll cook up a shot containing 90-100 mgs of Morphine, and throw in 40 or so mgs of Methadone with it. This way, I get the rush from the Morph, and the legs from the 'done, so it's kinda the best of both worlds, IME. YMMV.
    "Now I've got that needle
    And I can shake, but I can't breathe
    Take it away, but I want more and more
    One day I'm gonna lose the war..."

-Sublime- "Pool Shark"
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Listen to Gnome's music at: www.myspace.com/gnometothedome

Jr. Opiophile skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by To Each His Gnome View Post
    But back then (LOOOOONG time ago), I would snort 10 mgs of 'done and be nodding my fuckin face off.
    OUCH!

That had to burn like a motherfucker!
    “You can’t remember your lives. You can’t change your lives. And that is the terrible and secret fate of all life. You’re trapped in a nightmare you keep waking up into.” - Detective Rust Cohle

Opiophile To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skeezerjohns22 View Post
    OUCH!

That had to burn like a motherfucker!
    Yeah it did. Every time, I felt like it was straight burning a hole clean through my septum. But I'd still rather snort 'done than hydros, like some fools I know do... Ugh! Snorting hydros... I will still NEVER understand that one...

-Sublime- "Pool Shark"

Quote Originally Posted by To Each His Gnome View Post
    Yeah it did. Every time, I felt like it was straight burning a hole clean through my septum. But I'd still rather snort 'done than hydros, like some fools I know do... Ugh! Snorting hydros... I will still NEVER understand that one...
    Word to that...Being from a small town, when I first started doing opi's all my friends were snorting hydros and percs thinking they would "hit you faster" lol...

Fucking disgusting AND pointless.

Back on topic, Methadone ranges from 8-10 bucks in my neck of the woods (for 10s that is, 5s are rare ime).

Opiophile odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    Used to be $1/mg in Seattle, I don't know what it is these days.

Bay Area the price just went up for some reason. I used to be able to get 10mg for $2 all day long. Recently I met a guy selling them for $3 which I thought was high, now going price in the TL is $4. Fucking ridiculous...
    yeah $2 for a 10mg is standard. I would never pay $4 for them and i would laugh in the face of the fool who tried to sell em for a $1 a mg

Opiophorum Member Amc6825 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I can get the 10mg M 57 71 for 10$ a pop. But a friend of mine used to get them for 3$ a few years ago. I didn't think you could snort those or are you talking about another type of pill?

Quote Originally Posted by Amc6825 View Post
    Now I can get the 10mg M 57 71 for 10$ a pop. But a friend of mine used to get them for 3$ a few years ago. I didn't think you could snort those or are you talking about another type of pill?
    Other than tamper-proof formulations (unless altered), you could snort ANY pill (NOT that it's a good idea- example of bad idea= Vikes, Percs, etc.) But any form of Methadone pill I've ever gotten was perfectly snortable/shootable. The Mallies (Box M), The Methadose wafers, and any other type of generic methadone I've ever seen or gotten are perfectly snortable/shootable (some generics require use of cold water [or larger volumes of water] for IV prep, or they will thicken up a bit on you and become a pain in the ass to draw up).

Before I picked up the spike, I snorted or ate all my 'done. Does snorting it burn beyond fucking belief? Yes. Can you still snort it and get nice and high? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Do tamper-proof Methadone pills even exist? Now I'm curious...

-Sublime- "Pool Shark"

The Opiophile Scumfuck radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man's Avatar

$1 a mg for methadone? That is highway robbery!

I came across some of those 10mg M5771 pills yesterday, for 5 a piece. I searched a long time on here to see if they were safe for IV. Finally those pills got the best of me and I prepped two.

There was so much filler, I wish I hadn't done(haha) it. I filtered them 4 times, but I was still a little weary about it. No rush at all. I remember a few years ago IVing some methadone pills and actually getting a decent rush. Can anyone explain that to me?

Sorry for the derail...

Vampires are lucky, they can feed on others. We gotta eat away at ourselves. We gotta eat our legs to get the energy to walk. We gotta come, so we can go. We gotta suck ourselves off. We gotta eat away at ourselves til there's nothing left but appetite. We give, and give and give crazy. Cause a gift that makes sense ain't worth it. Jesus said seventy times seven. No one will ever understand why, why you did it. They'll just forget about you tomorrow, but you gotta do it.

Bad Lieutenant (1992)

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by radioactive_man View Post
    There was so much filler, I wish I hadn't done(haha) it. I filtered them 4 times, but I was still a little weary about it. No rush at all. I remember a few years ago IVing some methadone pills and actually getting a decent rush. Can anyone explain that to me?
    If i had to guess, i would say it is your tolerance, man.
    I am on 60 mg's of methadone and no matter how much gear i do on top, i am never able to get any rush out of it, just more and more sedation
    Things were very different the instant i started to be on maintainance.
    I remmeber feeling very frustrated right away after starting the methadone, that all the magic and proper opiate euphoria were basically gone
    From what i hear it's not only that methadone is occupying your receptors all day long but also the tolerance goes up very rapidly
    So you're definitely not alone

I have basically stopped chasing the gear a couple of years ago for this same reason
    I even came down in dosage from 80 to 60mg 'done and still no difference - 3 bags in a rig and still no rush
    I think that was one of the main reasons i started to do stimulants - still craving that goddamn rush
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Opiophorum Member whiterobot122 is an unknown quantity at this point whiterobot122's Avatar

I don't buy it on the streets, but if I want it, it's 15 cents a milligram. If someone else wants it, it's 1.00/mg.

and for the 15 cents a milligram posting, I'm not speaking of 'from the clinic' or anything. I'm talking about if I called someone up, that's the price I would pay.

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

£1 per 5mg pill here - but who is going to sit there and swallow 100 of those fuckers for a decent high?

Departed Opiophile Frenchy0707 is just really nice Frenchy0707 is just really nice Frenchy0707 is just really nice Frenchy0707 is just really nice Frenchy0707 is just really nice Frenchy0707 is just really nice Frenchy0707 is just really nice Frenchy0707 is just really nice Frenchy0707 is just really nice Frenchy0707's Avatar

I used to sell the 10mg pills for $2/each, or $200 for a sealed bottle of 100. The good old days.
    [B][FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Courier New][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]The darkest hour never comes at night[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/FONT][/B]

+ Reply to Thread