Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Dilaudid Gods Are Spreading Joy

Occasionally Opiated Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely's Avatar

Default The Dilaudid Gods Are Spreading Joy

As most of you know, oxy's in Florida are on their way out. Pharmacies, at least in the greater-Orlando area, just plain do not have them in stock. I witnessed a Walgreens get a shipment in the other week and word spread so fast there were 20+ people in line in the store, 15+ cars lined up for the drive through picking up, and they were sold out within 30 minutes. And its like that everywhere. A lot of places are just refusing to stock 30's and 15's now, I assume because its like blood in a shark tank whenever they get a shipment in.

Anyway, my best buddy's girlfriend got a script for 90 15's almost 2 weeks ago. A week and half and countless pharmacies later...no dice. So she calls up her doc and asks if she can possibly change medications. Yesterday, he had her come in. We were thinking he'd maybe switch her to an equal count of HM 2's or maybe 60 4's. We were HOPING for something better, but were just happy that he was willing to switch her medication in the first place without having to pay for another visit. We pretty much knew that it would be Dilaudid in some form, as this guy usually only writes for oxy, MS Contin, and hydromorphone.

Mind you, I'm sick as a dog, had no money, and the 3 of us had pretty much put all of our eggs into this basket, hoping for the best. We all prefer hydromorphone to anything anyway, so really any dosage would be fine at this point. After an hour of waiting in the car in the hot sun, she walks out of the office...with a slight grin on her face. I hope its not bullshit. That would be devastating at this point. It wasnt. He wrote her for 90 HM 8's! HA! Success! Three pharmacies later we find a very friendly pharmacist who informs us that they do indeed have them in stock and to come back in 25 minutes. Her insurance info and $2 later, we're on our way back to the apartment. The past 36 hours have been, uhh, fun. Sweet, blissfull, noddy, happy fun. Heh.

Finally, something went smoothly. Or about as smoothly as it could have gone. A nice change of pace in an otherwise stressful and chaotic life of junky friends. I still cant believe he went from writing her 90 oxy 15's to 90 HM 8's. Blows my mind. I think its safe to say that the Dilaudid gods were spreading a bit of junky cheer that day.
    "I finally make it back to my place. As I mix the powder in the water, I gag as the breeze from the balcony hits my soaked t-shirt, causing me to shiver. I wipe the sweat off my forehead, flick the tube, stick it in, and anxiously gaze as the red plume dumfounds me (it never fails to). I push it in.. and wait. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. My knees almost buckle as I hit the floor and stare into nothing... Nothing is finally something. This is the moment I live for. Reup Day" - Lourdes

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

Default Re: The Dilaudid Gods Are Spreading Joy

fuck yea 90 8mg HM is way better than 90 OC 15s for a shooter!

nice score! enjoy your bliss!
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

Never Looked Back thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy's Avatar

I doubt I he is taking into account that you're banging em lol
    IM IN HOT PURSUIT OF A PROSTITUTE

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

I am noticing that dilaudid must be getting very popular again.

When I first started getting a script for dilaudid to replace the Opana IR I went to about 15 pharmacies and everyone said they were out , plus I got quite a few strange looks from pharmacy workers . I guess to them a script for #120 8mg dilaudid seems excessive.

Today which is like 3 months later , I am noticing every place I go to seems to have plenty of them.

Plus now I am getting #180 and they never seem to look at the script funny like they did even just a few months ago.

I bet since oxycodone 30mg and the Opana IR 10mg are non-existant in most Tampa Bay area pharmacies.

Opiophile MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC's Avatar

just curious - do any of you know approximately how much dillies cost from the pharmacy when paying cash? my doc has been great with switching my meds whenever i ask and i've been on msir for a while now and i've been thinking of asking him to switch my IR med but i don't know if i want to go back to the 20mg oxyir that i was getting before switching to the msir. i don't have insurance but i do have a discount card that is issued by the state of michigan. it gives decent discounts - i normally get 100 x 30mg msir for like $33 and 90 x 10mg methadone for like $11. i'm hoping that i'll only have to worry about this for maybe another month as i should be getting decisions on both my ssdi hearing as well as my medicaid hearing within the next two weeks. if the medicaid comes through, like it should based upon the paperwork the judge asked me to get from my doc, i believe the copay on these meds is just like $2-$3 apiece.

using drugstore.com to compare pricing, my msir is listed at $49.97 for 100 tabs, but the 4mg hydroM is $80.05 for 100 tabs and the 8mg hydroM is $147.56 for 100 tabs. do those prices for hydroM look about right for cash price at a local pharmacy?

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

This is equally about the sad state of affairs that FL is in with oxycodone, as it is about your score. A lot of CII opioids are a pain in the ass to fill right now. Wouldn't it be nice if it was always 1 pharmacy visit, for every person? No driving around crazy? That shit SUCKS. Luckily, it's not too bad here in NY. Very glad to hear she got a a little extra on the conversion!
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Opiophile srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker is just really nice srqmoviemaker's Avatar

its quite nice my cats dr gave him hm insteadof oxyir this month..

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Are all of the 8mg dilaudids the triangle ones? Those were a goopy mess when trying to fit into a 1cc, let alone 2-3 of them.

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

I got the triangle ones that have a P/D on side 1 and side 2 has an 8 and they are white.

2 different pharmacies had these the past 2 months.

I have a discount card from www.rxdrugcard.com it costs me $5 a month, but it gives better discounts than the free cards.

I just picked up #150 8mg dilaudid generics for $84 at CVS.
    Last edited by Dr. McKay; 04-27-2012 at 08:25 AM. Reason: added stuff

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    Are all of the 8mg dilaudids the triangle ones? Those were a goopy mess when trying to fit into a 1cc, let alone 2-3 of them.
    Must depend on the brand, I used to prep 3-4, I think mallies, at a time with no problem. I used a big cotton, but I always do..

Man that vein was fun while it lasted..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

Got kind of 'mixed feelings' about this. At one time in FL--before oxys--dilaudids had a similar rep, same thing I witnessed up in Ohio. Dilaudids were 'known' as the junky drug. The only oxy that was really popular--at the time--was percodans, which were oxycontin with aspirin buffer.

The bummer is that I fear you will see dilaudids go down the same road, once they start being abused the same as oxys. The saving grace, in a sense, is that D's aren't that good sniffed or swallowed or even--I've tried--plugged. So, just like heroin, more and more addicts will start IVing. I started IVing with dilaudids actually.

The other bummer is that Knoll no longer seems to make dilaudids. Knoll dilaudids (K4's, K2's) used to be 'cold shakers' where you could just throw them in a rig and shake it up, then they came up with the ones you first had to crush, and then throw in the rig, it was supposed to deter us, and those were around for about 30 years...the *generic* dialudids they had back then, were like what malincroft and everybody seems to produce now: you can fix them, but it is a soupy, percocet like crap, and nowhere near as strong or as good as the knoll dilaudids were.

I don't know where it will end up, but towards the end of the last dilaudid era, up in Ohio, I often had to go to several pharmacies before I could find a druggist that would fill my perscription for K2s. They all had the generics, but compared to the 'Ks' the generics sucked. So I wouldn't count on dilaudids stayng 'easy to score' for long. And the crap they keep putting in oxys, they'll find a way to make D's just as hard to fix...hell, to me, the way they are now sucks and why I jump right to heroin, while at one time, I'd just as soon have dillies....

Even on Silk Road, the cost of D's makes H attractive....
    Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh....
    -- Junky: The definitive text of "Junk" by William S. Burroughs

I have been on dilaudid 8mg now for 3 months in place of Opana 10 mg .
    To me they seem like a dirty cheap version of Opana. They definatly feel quite similar, but the dilaudid is not quite as strong, it does not last as long, plus the buzz is more of a head buzz than a nice warm body buzz that you get from Opana.

Occasionally Opiated Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely will become famous soon enough Jonas McFeely's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duckfeet View Post
    it is a soupy, percocet like crap
    This is only partly true, and specifically with the Mallinckrodt brand 8's. The Rhodes', Roxanne's, and especially the Lannetts's break down with very, very little-to-no sludge whatsoever. The Lannett's are my favorite and I think are the "strongest", though I'm sure thats all in my head. Just like I always felt that the Qualitest oxy IR 30's were the "strongest".
    "I finally make it back to my place. As I mix the powder in the water, I gag as the breeze from the balcony hits my soaked t-shirt, causing me to shiver. I wipe the sweat off my forehead, flick the tube, stick it in, and anxiously gaze as the red plume dumfounds me (it never fails to). I push it in.. and wait. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. My knees almost buckle as I hit the floor and stare into nothing... Nothing is finally something. This is the moment I live for. Reup Day" - Lourdes

+ Reply to Thread