question about opana and suboxone

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question about opana and suboxone

OpioNoMo TH3 C0NMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Default question about opana and suboxone

I have a question about doing opana..been on subs for the past few weeks straight usually take one a day, anyways i know you should wait around 48hrs to do abything after subs however if i were to do opana 24 hours after would it knock some of the bupe off of my receptors allowing me to feel the opana more the next time i do it? Like doing 20mg of pana 24 hrs after my last dose and then doing 40mg 24 hrs later

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

Default Re: question about opana and suboxone

8mg subs? Theres gonna be alot of built up bupe left in your system but opana tends to punch rite threw it. you might not feel much from the first 20mg or so but should feel the rest. personally I would just go all out 24hrs after my last dose.

ps theres really no need to dose a full sub everyday like that. Maybe the first few days on it if you have a massive habit but then its pretty easy to cut that rite back to atleast 4mg. Less is more with bupe believe it.

Ive always agreed less is more with bupe as well i used to take alot less, however i feel like higher doses DO help a little more with cravings..anyways anyone else have anymore insight? (on whether ot not doing pana early will help knock bupe off receptors)

Never Looked Back Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TH3 C0NMAN View Post
    Ive always agreed less is more with bupe as well i used to take alot less, however i feel like higher doses DO help a little more with cravings..anyways anyone else have anymore insight? (on whether ot not doing pana early will help knock bupe off receptors)
    I can do 2mg or so of bupe then an hour later snort 60mg of Opana and get pretty damn high.
    It takes me 40mg to break through the subs, then if I go up to 60 I am nodding off.
    Never tried shooting Opana while on subs though...

One thing to keep in mind.. Make sure you wait as long as you can before you dose your bupe after this. Last time I did 60mg of Opana I was doing it at night. I does 2 times @60mg last dose was around 2 am. Then about 8 am I woke up and did about 2 mg of bupe and sure eneough I got some PWD !
    That was not fun, plus that day I felt like the bupe was not working quite as well.
    It definatly messes with your bupe when you take Opana .

Occasionally Opiated FeelinWayTooDamnGood will become famous soon enough FeelinWayTooDamnGood will become famous soon enough FeelinWayTooDamnGood will become famous soon enough FeelinWayTooDamnGood will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by TH3 C0NMAN View Post
    I have a question about doing opana..been on subs for the past few weeks straight usually take one a day, anyways i know you should wait around 48hrs to do abything after subs however if i were to do opana 24 hours after would it knock some of the bupe off of my receptors allowing me to feel the opana more the next time i do it? Like doing 20mg of pana 24 hrs after my last dose and then doing 40mg 24 hrs later
    If you've been doing 8mg a day for a few weeks straight I'd wait at LEAST 36 hours, and probably even longer. OM is strong enough to break though the bupe blockade if you do enough, but I can't help but think you'd just be wasting it by trying to "knock bupe off the receptors"... why not just wait a day longer and be sure you'll enjoy rather than risk wasting it?

Junky Shanellie is a jewel in the rough Shanellie is a jewel in the rough Shanellie is a jewel in the rough Shanellie is a jewel in the rough Shanellie is a jewel in the rough Shanellie is a jewel in the rough Shanellie is a jewel in the rough Shanellie is a jewel in the rough Shanellie's Avatar

With that much sub, you'll be lucky to feel anything even after a couple days... The rule of thumb is pretty much, when you start feeling sick, is where the window of opportunity starts. Then you need to be careful starting back on the subs. Nasty drug... Sorry, I really have nothing good to say about sub.

Yeah i mean i def plan on cutting down on my subs to 2mg in the morning and 2mg at nught...i can save alot more then too

Opiophorum Member SUBoxZERO is fresh on the scene. SUBoxZERO is fresh on the scene.

I switch between subs and opana alot, I never do more than a 1mg of sub when I can't get any opana's. I really don't feel that much blocking effect when I do my opana's on top of a sub dose. I'm geussing on that high dose of subs you wouldn't be feeling the opana like you want to. That's why I keep my sub dosage low. A tiny bump of sub is enough to keep me well when im WDing and I use atleast 60mg opana a day.
    Gun in my face don't expect me to panic.
    I gave up on suicide, you'll have to take me off this planet.

+ Reply to Thread