Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP!!! eScreen pre employment test using eCup!

Opiophorum Member Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis's Avatar

Default HELP!!! eScreen pre employment test using eCup!

i UTMFSE and could not find anything about the company eScreen and their eCup technology. That seems to have come about around 2008 or so. Which just so happens to be the same year i had to take my last drug screen (DOT ~ GC/MS preformed by labcorp).

At any rate, i passed the GC/MS back then subbing with quick fix circa 2008 (whatever formula was out them - 4.0 maybe)

Anyway, was just offered the job i have been looking for my entire life! base 120k with a ridiculous commission schedule.

Anyway, i used to be a HEAVY daily smoker of DANK smoke. quit for about 3 years at end of 08 to 2011. Then last year i went back to smoking occasionally. i have probably bought an ounce total over the last 6 months. would grab a QTR and smoke on it daily for a week... run out and not immediately get more. just every few weeks or so.

So anyway, i smoke a QTR around the last week of JAN. Have not smoked real MJ since then. so i have about 5-6 weeks of not smoking. HOWEVER, i have been smoking spice and i was using a pipe that was gooped all up with resin. so now i am afraid that burning the spice in that pipe most likely melted some resin and i have probably been inhaling small amounts of smoke from the good nuggs resin. so i am ALL FREAKED out by this test.

Anyone ever dealt with an eCup test? know if Quick Fix will still beat this test? it states they look for synthetics, but says they test for creatinine & PH, Specific Gravity. i know QF has all this, but the site also says they have other ways of finding synthetics - uric acid maybe? i dunno.

anyway, if anyone has had to take this test and smokes AND used quick fix or another synthetic to pass, i would appreciate some feedback! Hell, i may be clean of THC by now... but i am not willing to blindly risk it! Not worried about the BZos or Opies as i have legit prescriptions for them. but the grass... BAH!!!! why did i buy that sack of sweet sweet white widow last month!!!

here is the company and "some" info about the eCup technology. it apparantly tests for diluted and synthetics as soon as you put the cap on.

http://www.escreen.com/Home/tabid/37/Default.aspx

http://www.escreen.com/CollectionSites/ClinicFAQs.aspx

opiopopo LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha's Avatar

Default Re: HELP!!! eScreen pre employment test using eCup!

Does the company where you want to work care about synthetics? I'm a little confused about that.

You could probably buy a drugstore test to see if the real mj is still showing in your system. The eCup is probably even more sensitive, so if you don't pass the drugstore test then I'd be worried for sure.

Good luck and I hope it all goes well.

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

Do you have access to clean piss? There are a lot of good threads on here about smuggling and using clean piss. If it's for employment though, they probably wont even watch you fill the cup... they never have me.

Quote Originally Posted by LorTabitha View Post
    Does the company where you want to work care about synthetics? I'm a little confused about that.
    I would imagine they do. If pots a no-no they probably view synthetics as even worse. Probably less about legality and more about prejudice against drugs in general (they'd say it's a liability issue, I'm sure).

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Opiophorum Member Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis's Avatar

Sorry , should have been more clear. when i said the company tested for synthetics i meant synthetic piss not spice or the like.
    And by the company, i meant eScreen, the company that is contracted out to do the tests .

so they must test for creatinine levels, PH, Specific gravity... etc. to ensure you are not subbing with a synthetic. Although, as i mentioned, i passed a DOT GC/MS a few years ago substituting with quick fix and passed, and that is basically the hardest test to pass, they see EVERYTHING (well, was the hardest to pass. so the subbing part i have down to a t and am not worried about that. i just dont know anyone that doesnt smoke that could pee for me.

so i am praying that this new ecup only tests for creatinine, gravity, PH...etc cuz if it looks for uric acid or something else that is iin urine but not the QF formula, i could be screwed!

Why dont i know anyone that DOESN'T smoke???

if you look up the ecup, the test strips dangle from the lid, and test your piss right when they cap it. then the results are upladed to the net within a few minutes. if you fail for anything it is sent off for GC/MS. they state they also have two strips that check to make sure you are giving a real sample... so i was hoping there was someone familiar with this eCup test and had possibly subbed with synthetic and passed.

i know thats asking a bit much! but even if someone was familiar with this test and what 2 attributes of my yellow excretions they will be testing to see if it is real or not...

--- auto merge ---

i did see a post from like 2009 where someone got this test and passed, but they were just worried about oxy... not thc. and if i am not mistaken, this is just a 5 panel and wont even test for oxy, just morphine, heroin & codiene - Then the illicits. i am prescribed morph, so no worries there... its just that damn quarter of widow i smoked the last week of JAN that has me worried!

Flowery Jackass Moderator flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl's Avatar

Can you get your hands on a home test kit that could at least tell you if the mj is gonna be a problem? Or hell, put the cash out and go get yourself a test at a walk-in joint. Joint, ha ha! I'm gathering this ecup bullshit is more advanced in detection of synthetic urine products, so just get yourself tested and see what it tells you. With your own urine, of course.

Opiophile Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Underdose's Avatar

I used an eCup for a drug screen recently, it was a 10 panel. It was pretty sensitive, it picked up drugs I hadn't done in a while...that was at rehab I believe. I used Vale 4x (drink) to pass a gc/ms for a job about a month ago for pot and xanax though and it worked fine, that was at labcorp.

I'm gonna go with everyone else- test yourself the day before, if you need to go get a drink. The one I used worked well, my friends have used them for work drug tests (gc/ms) and it worked great. If you haven't been smoking pot for a little bit and you're only worried about the resin from the pipe you may be ok anyway. The ones you buy at the drug store aren't cheap, 10 panel was like $40 bucks, drink was $50, but for $100 I picked back up a good job I'd had for a long time before...

Good luck whatever your choice is bud.

Thanks for the replies so far. And thanks for the info Under...

hmm, i didnt think the detox drinks worked anymore. thats why i started subbing back in 04/07 HA HA...

i did buy an at home MJ test i will do tonight and see if i come up durty ... lets hope for the best ! just bought more quick fix, this time the canadian batch with uric acid. SO HOPEFULLY if i am not peeing clean tonight, i will be able to successfully sub with the QF and pass!

Junky Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum is a splendid one to behold Lopossum's Avatar

I had to take an eCup test for employment once. They will check the temperature and check for adulterants. I passed using someone else's urine. They will probably send you to a "doc in the box" type place to get the test done, and it will be in the privacy of a restroom (but they make you empty your pockets). Keep it warm and nestled up against your balls/ladybits. I doubt it is sophisticated enough to test for "fakes". I flirted with the nurse who gave me the test because she was smokin. I didn't get her number but she did tell me that it drops some chemicals in there, takes a picture of the urine sample, and then sends it to a lab for results. The nurse is the one who decides whether the temperature and amount of urine are acceptable. She hesitated with mine (I had some vials of my friend's piss in some hand warmers in my crotch).

Good luck actually proving that it's "fake urine" - if you get in any trouble, tell them to re-test you, and just use someone else's (clean) urine, or hopefully you will be pissing clean by then. You will probably have to pay for the re-test yourself but it will be worth it.

Man... This eCup is really stressing me out!

found out that the lid actually does the testing, also has two strips for checking for adulterants, and they drop some chemical in the piss to check for something else... just not sure what that something else is! i assume its another integrity check. Then the sample is immediately put into a machine (that looks like one of those instant "one cup" coffee makers that you toss the little plastic flavoring of coffee in) this machine then scans the reading off the lid, takes a photo of the piss (what what???) then emails your results to the lab within minutes. your employer is notified within the hour if you pass. if you fail, it is sent off for GC/MS...

So certainly much more sophisticated than what i have seen in the past!

havent taken my home test yet.. going to in the next hour or so to see if i even have a chance of passing with my own excretions. I DID possibly find someone to piss for me, as long as he doesnt flake out today.

But my donor takes Advair & Albuterol (SP?) for athsma... anyone know if either of those drugs could trigger a false pos for anything?

i wish i had the confidance i had in Quick Fix synthetic i have always had in the past! i have a bottle of the canadian version with uric acid and a bottle of the us version without the Uric...

but if my sample came back as --deemed not to be human urine, i will be FUCKED!!! (no retest and told to fuck off if this happens, whereas with inconclusive results, you can test again i believe)

So i am still up in the air on dropping this guys sample and hope the two meds he takes wont interfere, or dropping the quick fix and praying it passes as it always has in the past! (i am still considering pissing myself if i pass the home test today... but i am not very confidant i am going to get good results) The sad thing is i will be just as stressed no matter what route i take! FUCK I NEED THIS JOB!!!!

gonna have to take this test by tomorrow as i told the VP of the company i was traveling yesterday when i got all the info and i would check everything out last night and call with any questions. So gonna call him back this afternoon and tell him i am on my way back to my home state today and will have everything completed and back to HR tomorrow. So at least i was able to stall a day or two to try and get everything in order!

BAHHHH... took the home test and got the faintest of faint line below the control line (which it states in the directions that even a faint line means you passed) BUT with that being said, i have read plenty of accounts of people who got faint lines and thought they were fine, then failed at 51ng/ML with a cutoff of 50 at the lab!

so the VERY faint line isnt giving me much confidance at this point! why dont i know someone who DOESNT smoke??? shite....

Dopiophile Moderator jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub's Avatar

Did you drink a shit ton of water before you took the home test? That's what I would do and take some sort of vitamin to make your piss darker.

When do you have to take the test?
    Save Opiophile
    http://www.gofundme.com/Opiophiles-Last-Chance

“Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.”― Hunter S. Thompson

I've always lived by the creed that you're never a failure in life if you fall as long as you try and get back up.

-Evel Knievel

Hey Dub...

probably on Friday...

Thought i was going to have to take it tomorrow, but the VP said no rush. He does want it done SOON though to get me on board... so i need to send the consent to HR tomorrow then i will assume they will tell me to take the test within 24-48 hours upon receipt of my consent.

Although i just read a post from someone at an MJ forum that they took this same test 2 weeks ago and subbed with QF and passed! i hope he is not bullshitting, cuz if QF will pass the integrity check i am GOLDEN!!! (pun intended)

or i will get the boot for having a non human specimen!

Jr. Opiophile nodrover is just really nice nodrover is just really nice nodrover is just really nice nodrover is just really nice nodrover is just really nice nodrover is just really nice nodrover is just really nice nodrover is just really nice nodrover is just really nice nodrover is just really nice nodrover's Avatar

Just to add my experience. I have taken 3 pre-employment drug tests using the escreen at"medical franchise" type locations. All huge corporations that I have worked for use this technology-if you can even call it "technology". All it is is really an at home drug test cup, with lines at the top. They look and if there are any preliminary positives, they send it in for GCMS just like any other test. (all regular cutoffs as far as I know).

The only thing different is that they put it in this machine after you provide your sample in the cup. The machine transmits the results to a medical review officer (MRO). This is a moot point if you do not pop any prelim positives. If you pop a positive on the prelim lines of the escreen cup, the MRO will contact you to ask what meds you are on, if you are on any you must provide a script, etc. Then, if there was a prelim dirty, it will be analyzed with gas chromatography. My tests have always been five panel, but I'm sure depending on the employer it could be more extensive.

Don't fret man escreen is just a name that the companies are able to charge more for- it makes the HR reps from huge corporations feel better if they use an "e-screen" test.

See, it is THE SAME AS ANY OTHER BASIC DRUG TEST.

edit: I forgot to add that I used quick fix for all my tests. Always worked. The last one I took may have been as recently as a few months ago, possibly less. if you got quick fix I would worry more about your online reputation and presence than passing the test...QF never fails.

The Opiophile Scumfuck radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man has conned a lot of people to get this much rep radioactive_man's Avatar

When was the last time you smoked? Drink a lot of water. Drink drink drink. Try and get some light exercise in each day before your test and steer clear of foods with high fat content. One of the things I like to do before a drug test, is to create a kind of sauna in my bath room. I'm not sure how well it actually works but you feel pretty good when it's done.

Go in your bathroom and shut the door. Turn your shower on and get the water as hot as it will go. Eventually your bathroom will start to steam up. Just chill out in there for awhile. You will sweat. Make sure that you drink plenty of water while doing this. The idea behind this is to sweat as much of the toxins in your system as possible, while replenishing your body with plenty of liquids.

Good luck.

Thank you Nod!!!

this definitely puts me at ease!

Looks like i will be subbing with QF and should have a new job making a shit ton of $$$$!!!

Thanks everyone for your input

i will repost after i finish the screen

Occasionally Opiated MetaDjinn is an unknown quantity at this point MetaDjinn's Avatar

Good luck man. If anyone else is ever in this situation, I know a pretty much guaranteed way to beat the test. I got hit with a test at my current place - never before in my career. I bought drinks from the local shops, kept coming up dirty with my home tests, totally started to freak. I found this book online and bought it for 17 bucks out of desperation. The author made simple, scientific sense and showed how to pass the test with a few cheap items from the local drug store. I passed after smoking 18 - 20 hours prior. I smoked nightly for 20 years.

I don't want to break any rules or anything, so if anyone wants the info, tell me how I can share it. I'd even send the book (PDF) for nothing - it is really short and easy to follow. If not, can I post a link to the site or just post the name of the book and the author?

HOLY FUCKING FIZZUK PEOPLE!

took my test on WED around noonish... have been waiting and was told my contract/offer was ready to be sent and they were just waiting on the DT results! Heyzuess! my shit was sent off for further testing cuz the place was out of the cups! found out TODAY 4 days after test that i got the job! Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

Occasionally Opiated moniker has a spectacular aura about moniker has a spectacular aura about moniker has a spectacular aura about moniker has a spectacular aura about moniker has a spectacular aura about moniker has a spectacular aura about

Congrats Actavis! And congrats to me too, cuz I also just got a job after duping an eCup test! I want to add a positive review for Quick Fix in regard to the test - it did work for me. I bought the 2oz bottle, nuked it twice for 10 seconds a pop until it was too hot, then let it cool down until the temperature meter read 100 degrees. Then I screwed on the squirt-top cap and attached a hand-warmer to the bottle with a rubber band (both of which were included with the QF), and put it under my balls with the bottle against my skin wearing tight boxer briefs. At the testing office they asked me to empty my pockets but they didn't frisk me. With the squirt cap on the bottle, they could have even been in the room with me cuz I was able to just keep it where it was and press down on the bottle and it even sounded like I was peeing lightly. 2oz turned out to be well more than enough for the test (I was worried about that). My "urine" was the correct color and temperature, although it didn't smell like anything. Six or so hours later I found out I passed!

My favorite part about the experience is that I went into my drug screen having shot up twice that day already, and because I invested in synthetic urine, I walked out as if I were clean.

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

Great story. Repped!

+ Reply to Thread