Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oxymorphone and 10-12 panel tests?

OpioNoMo HeroInMyVeins is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Oxymorphone and 10-12 panel tests?

Will it show up under OPIATES or OXYCODONE. Or will it not test positive for any?
    Anyone know the metabolites they test for? Anyone have experience with Opana and these tests. If know one knows perhaps I will purchase a 10 11 or 12 panel test and see if I go positive after using Oxymorphone.

BTW: Im talking about the probation tests, not a fancy lab or hospital test

Never Looked Back opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8's Avatar

Default Re: Oxymorphone and 10-12 panel tests?

I thought oxycodone metabolized into oxymorphone in your body and that it's actually oxymorphone that shows up on UA's. Not sure though

I wouldn't think they would test for a metabolite of a metabolite. I'm guessing Oxymorphone itself wouldn't stay in your system long enough to test for directly. and the tests always say it just tests for Oxycodone, Oxycontin it never mentions oxymorphone.

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeroInMyVeins View Post
    Will it show up under OPIATES or OXYCODONE. Or will it not test positive for any?
    Anyone know the metabolites they test for? Anyone have experience with Opana and these tests. If know one knows perhaps I will purchase a 10 11 or 12 panel test and see if I go positive after using Oxymorphone.

BTW: Im talking about the probation tests, not a fancy lab or hospital test
    On a test that they do at the docs office you will test positive for oxy !

I know this for sure 110%, my doc told me I always test positive for oxy..

He actually thought I would test positive for morphine since I was his first patient on Opana.

But if they send it in to a lab they can actually tell the difference between the 2 with the G/C test.

Never Looked Back Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar's Avatar

Oxymorphone is a heptatic metabolite, so only partial volume of ingested oxycodone becomes oxymorphone (otherwise oxymorphone wouldn't be more powerful than oxycodone, in much the manner morphine is more powerful than codeine but is metabolized from codeine in the liver) I would have doubted it is the tested for metabolite of oxycodone anymore than morphine is used to check for codeine. Though, they're rather archaic with these processes now aren't they? Different tests likely have different parameters on what they are willing to assume.
    And behold, all things are written by the Father; therefore out of the books which shall be written shall the world be judged. 3 Nephi 27:26

It looks like i'mma have to try to get a drug test and see. I get tested on the 6th but i have a fast metabolism so i think it'd only stay for like 2-3 days in my system.

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

It looks like i'mma have to try to get a drug test and see. I get tested on the 6th but i have a fast metabolism so i think it'd only stay for like 2-3 days in my system.
    No way...Unless you are skinny as a rail and work out like crazy and drink tons of fluids.

Then maybe 3 days. But habitual use of oxym will take at least 5-7 days to completely get out of your urine.

I am skinny as a rail. 5'11 weigh around (125lbs) 55kg and I don't even exercise at all and I eat fast food everyday just about. And it isn't habitual use I just snorted an 1/8th of a 40mg Opana ER

It's just annoying how much misinformation there is posted around the internet. I have seen a thread in another forum 5 pages long of conflicting and stupid responses such as: "30 days" or "It takes 5 days to start being metabolised in the system" or "oxymorphone shows up as oxycodone and morphine because it's a mixture of both drugs"

I was hoping someone here actually has tested it out or came up positive for oxycodone after ONLY taking oxymorphone.

--- auto merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
    On a test that they do at the docs office you will test positive for oxy !

I know this for sure 110%, my doc told me I always test positive for oxy..

He actually thought I would test positive for morphine since I was his first patient on Opana.

But if they send it in to a lab they can actually tell the difference between the 2 with the G/C test.
    Ummmm...be more specific please. "my doctor told me I always test positive for oxy" Oxymorphone, or oxycodone. "Oxy" could be either and it would help to know.

Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar

I was hoping someone here actually has tested it out or came up positive for oxycodone after ONLY taking oxymorphone.
    Well buddy... you've just got lucky... cuz I'm one, and I know 2 others that have as well.

For me it was in a hospital setting for PM, I was being prescribed OxyC, and took too many and the only thing around for me to buy was OxyM, so I took that instead, and got popped for a UA at my next Dr's appt, I passed with flying colors. In fact, I even got to see the results of my UA, and and Dr never said a thing about me not testing positive for OxyC and just for OxyM.

One of my former friends was on a high level of probation and had a running script for Percs, so his PO always watched his UA results closely. Well... he discovered OxyM about the same time I did, and started selling his Percs to buy OxyM, and each and every single one of his UAs came back with it being said that OxyC was in his system, and he never had a single problem.

So if you're looking to test positive for OxyC by taking OxyM... I'd lay my money on saying that you'll be just fine.
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs

Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

Wait, I'm not saying I WANT to come up positive on my tset. I don't want anything to show. I was just hoping someone had information on this. So from what you said I'll show up positive for oxycodone?

I'm saying I want it to all come back negative and I was curious whether or not the Opana I took would show as Opiates or Oxycodone on the cheapy drug test.

And remember I'm not being tested in a Doctors Office with fancy drug tests, I'm talking about the cheap little thing they dip in your piss right in front of you for immediate results.

I see many guests are reading this and to open it up to more answers may I ask **mod edit: email addresses only allowed in specified areas of profile, please ask a mod if you need help **
    Last edited by jill; 03-08-2012 at 07:24 AM. Reason: email addresss removed

Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar

Wait, I'm not saying I WANT to come up positive on my tset. I don't want anything to show. I was just hoping someone had information on this. So from what you said I'll show up positive for oxycodone?

I'm saying I want it to all come back negative and I was curious whether or not the Opana I took would show as Opiates or Oxycodone on the cheapy drug test.

And remember I'm not being tested in a Doctors Office with fancy drug tests, I'm talking about the cheap little thing they dip in your piss right in front of you for immediate results.

I see many guests are reading this and to open it up to more answers may I ask you shoot me an email at unfedcat@yahoo.com?
    DUDE!!!!

NO EMAILS ON THE OPEN FORUM!!!!

ONLY THE LINK ON YOUR PROFILE PAGE!!!!

Are you tryin to get b&???
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs

Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by JuStOnEmOrE? View Post
    Well buddy... you've just got lucky... cuz I'm one, and I know 2 others that have as well.

For me it was in a hospital setting for PM, I was being prescribed OxyC, and took too many and the only thing around for me to buy was OxyM, so I took that instead, and got popped for a UA at my next Dr's appt, I passed with flying colors. In fact, I even got to see the results of my UA, and and Dr never said a thing about me not testing positive for OxyC and just for OxyM.

One of my former friends was on a high level of probation and had a running script for Percs, so his PO always watched his UA results closely. Well... he discovered OxyM about the same time I did, and started selling his Percs to buy OxyM, and each and every single one of his UAs came back with it being said that OxyC was in his system, and he never had a single problem.

So if you're looking to test positive for OxyC by taking OxyM... I'd lay my money on saying that you'll be just fine.
    This is the story I have been told by my doc:

oxycodone breaks down into several chemical...It also will come out as straight oxycodone, but the last thing it breaks down into is oxymorphone.
    So on a drug test it usually just says OXY. So when you get oxycodone or oxymorphone they can no tell the difference becuase they are always checking just for oxymorphone since oxycodone will always break down to that.
    They had this test well before Opana even came out, but they were still testing for oxymorphone in the urine. Now that Opana has been out for about 6 years or so they still can detect Opana since the oxycodone test was actually looking for oxymorphone in the urine !
    Got it ?? Sorry for talking in circles, but I just woke up out of a nice long nod !

Quote Originally Posted by JuStOnEmOrE? View Post
    DUDE!!!!

NO EMAILS ON THE OPEN FORUM!!!!

ONLY THE LINK ON YOUR PROFILE PAGE!!!!
    Are you tryin to get b&???
    My bad, I thought since you could have it in profile that you could have it in a forum...
    and I thought you weren't allowed to use all caps. I guess you are the master on the rules so all caps is allowed. Thank you for educating me on the rules, how do I give you good rep?

--- auto merge ---

This is the story I have been told by my doc:

oxycodone breaks down into several chemical...It also will come out as straight oxycodone, but the last thing it breaks down into is oxymorphone.
    So on a drug test it usually just says OXY. So when you get oxycodone or oxymorphone they can no tell the difference becuase they are always checking just for oxymorphone since oxycodone will always break down to that.
    They had this test well before Opana even came out, but they were still testing for oxymorphone in the urine. Now that Opana has been out for about 6 years or so they still can detect Opana since the oxycodone test was actually looking for oxymorphone in the urine !
    Got it ?? Sorry for talking in circles, but I just woke up out of a nice long nod !
    Alright thanks, but why don't any of the drug tests say OxyMorphone on it. I haven't seen a single description on the test say it tests for oxymorphone, it just says (OXY) is oxycodone.

And does it test for oxymorphone itself? or a metabolite of oxymorphone. (I thought they always test for metabolites as they stay in system longer)
    I'm guessing since I only did 5mg that I'll be clean by the time I get tested if it just looks for oxymorphone.

My bad, I thought since you could have it in profile that you could have it in a forum...

--- auto merge ---

Alright thanks, but why don't any of the drug tests say OxyMorphone on it. I haven't seen a single description on the test say it tests for oxymorphone, it just says (OXY) is oxycodone.

And does it test for oxymorphone itself? or a metabolite of oxymorphone. (I thought they always test for metabolites as they stay in system longer)
    I'm guessing since I only did 5mg that I'll be clean by the time I get tested if it just looks for oxymorphone.
    The metabolite they are testing for is OXYMORPHONE !!!!

That is one of the most prevalant metabolites for oxycodone !

I am pretty sure that is why the test just says OXY !

The metabolite they are testing for is OXYMORPHONE !!!!

That is one of the most prevalant metabolites for oxycodone !

I am pretty sure that is why the test just says OXY !
    Think that it'd work in my favor or against me since I took 5mg oxymorphone?

Occasionally Opiated opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd's Avatar

Just to make sure this in 100% clear...

Opana is straight oxymorphone. If you use opana it will only show oxymorphone metabolites in your urine. If you use oxycodone regardless of ir/er formulation it will show both oxymorphone and oxycodone metabolites, so in other words two different but related groups of metabolites.

The in-office cups that show OXY do not know the difference between the two different metabolites. If the sample is sent to a lab they will be able to see if there is only metabolites from oxymorphone or both groups for oxycodone.

I know it's not what you want to hear but oxy can stay in anyone for a week. It does not flee as fast as some meds do. Good luck. Lots of fluids.
    Rule #2-Double tap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opana'd View Post
    Just to make sure this in 100% clear...

Opana is straight oxymorphone. If you use opana it will only show oxymorphone metabolites in your urine. If you use oxycodone regardless of ir/er formulation it will show both oxymorphone and oxycodone metabolites, so in other words two different but related groups of metabolites.

The in-office cups that show OXY do not know the difference between the two different metabolites. If the sample is sent to a lab they will be able to see if there is only metabolites from oxymorphone or both groups for oxycodone.

I know it's not what you want to hear but oxy can stay in anyone for a week. It does not flee as fast as some meds do. Good luck. Lots of fluids.
    Thanks for contributing. I guess since it's such a rare drug, there is hardly any info on it. I'mma definately try buying a test and checking and if I do this I'll see if I pass or not.

Never Looked Back Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar's Avatar

I guess since it's such a rare drug, there is hardly any info on it.
    I wouldn't call it a rare drug, and information is certainly available for it. Though it seems less prevalent than Dilaudid or Fentanyl products, it is still prescribed (being a prescription pharmaceutical at all somewhat detracts from rarity/scarceness). I wonder what the percentage, say in the United States, of pain patients are for how many get prescribed Opana or generic as compared to those other two (Fentanyl & Dilaudid) and their generics.
    And behold, all things are written by the Father; therefore out of the books which shall be written shall the world be judged. 3 Nephi 27:26

Occasionally Opiated opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd's Avatar

It is not rare per se just more often used in PM than elsewhere. Oxycodone is certainly more widely rx'd.

In office tests need concentration to detect active metabolites. Lots of fluids will add more volume and may dilute enough to pass but the only real safe method to pass is time because time leads to the natural dilution.
    Last edited by opana'd; 03-03-2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Clarity
    Rule #2-Double tap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagelfar View Post
    I wouldn't call it a rare drug, and information is certainly available for it. Though it seems less prevalent than Dilaudid or Fentanyl products, it is still prescribed (being a prescription pharmaceutical at all somewhat detracts from rarity/scarceness). I wonder what the percentage, say in the United States, of pain patients are for how many get prescribed Opana or generic as compared to those other two (Fentanyl & Dilaudid) and their generics.
    I think it's pretty rare. Most long term patients seem to either get ridiculous amounts of Oxycodone, Dilaudid, Fentanyl, or Morphine. Or a combination.

And I'm curious if any of those HeadShop drinks actually work. It's just an instant dip test so I don't really have to worry about the drink being detected.

Does snorting it decrease the Half-Life? (I saw it's oral half life is like 7-9 hours, while it's IV halflife is .7-1.3hrs)

This thread will tell you about flushing:

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...of-your-system
    Rule #2-Double tap!!!

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

Just stick to AH-7921..... no test for that ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by borohydride View Post
    Just stick to AH-7921..... no test for that ;-)
    Yeah no test for it, neither is there any reliable information on dosage other than maybe some rat tests.

Opiophorum Member Mulch is fresh on the scene. Mulch is fresh on the scene. Mulch is fresh on the scene. Mulch's Avatar

and I thought you weren't allowed to use all caps. I guess you are the master on the rules so all caps is allowed. Thank you for educating me on the rules, how do I give you good rep?

--- auto merge ---

To answer your metabolite question...

Unless I missed someone saying this, Oxymorphone gets metabolized into NorOxymorphone. As oppose to OxyCodone gets metabolized into OxyMorphone.
    All post made by Mulch are purely theoretical, fictional, and for entertainment purposes. In addition Mulch does not participate in any illegal or unlawful activities, nor does Mulch support or encourage anything that may have to do with such.

Lloyd: What's the soup du jour?
    Waiter: It's the soup of the day.
    Lloyd: Mmm... that does sound good.

When I was tested I came up clean for Oxycodone (it was the 4th day after using) but PO said I had a faint line on my THC levels (but I don't smoke at all so wondering if the OM did anything)

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

Man that's your PO running game on you cuz some mufuckers are dumb enough to be like I only smoked once two months ago! My old PO used to always say that weed shit, they pretty much think you're fuckin stupid because you're a criminal

There is no fuckin way any opiate is going to be a positive for THC.

No glory in them stories of the cold cells
    Or sittin' all night chillin in the motel
    Peepin' out the mini blind waitin' for dope sales
    I write a story bout my life, an call it "Coke Tales"
    The truth is, I'm one man
    The street life, I'm countin' friends all on one hand
    The sad part, I aint even got to 5 yet
    Unless you count this pistol and this fuckin pyrex

Opiophile digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby's Avatar

I think it's pretty rare. Most long term patients seem to either get ridiculous amounts of Oxycodone, Dilaudid, Fentanyl, or Morphine. Or a combination.
    It actually isn't so rare anymore since Oxycodone became the drug of the devil. The two reasons it gets prescribed less than the other drugs you list though is because insurance doesn't like to pay the high price for it and without insurance people can't afford it, and secondly because orally it doesn't work very well for lots of people, mostly because doctors under prescribe the dosage.
    "You must respect the chemistry."

Never Looked Back thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy's Avatar

When i was on probation they never even checked for oxy just opiates and i was doing hella opana
    IM IN HOT PURSUIT OF A PROSTITUTE

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
    When i was on probation they never even checked for oxy just opiates and i was doing hella opana
    Lucky, they scan me for methadone, oxycodone, and opiates.
    I was arrested for Overdosing in a public park....stupid right
    (I thought 25mg of IV Dilaudid oral liquid would be a walk in the park PUN INTENDED)

Junky blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89's Avatar

i havent read all the responses, but i know for a fact that you show up for oxycodone after taking oxymorphone. a few months ago i got UA'd at my PM dr. i was only getting 5mg percs from him so i wasnt too concerned with getting booted. i had been sniffing opana for the week leading up to the apt and i got tested for oxycodone and i hadnt taken any oxycodone in at least a week leading up to the test and passed the UA with flying colors.

so in a nut shell, you will test positive on a UA for oxycodone after only taking oxymorphone
    "'tis better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Confucius says: man who go to sleep with itchy ass, wake up with stinky finger

+ Reply to Thread