flushing opiates out of your system

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: flushing opiates out of your system

Opiophorum Member Stonnewolf is an unknown quantity at this point Stonnewolf's Avatar

Default flushing opiates out of your system

can you flush opana/oxys out of your system with like a drink from your local head shop? or water? or cranberry juice?... you get the picture lol

Occasionally Opiated kTron2g is fresh on the scene. kTron2g is fresh on the scene.

Default Re: flushing opiates out of your system

Only thing to get drugs out of your system for sure is time, sorry.

You could try this : http://lmgtfy.com/?q=get+opiates+out+of+my+system

Opiophorum Member Stonnewolf is an unknown quantity at this point Stonnewolf's Avatar

your from wv too? nice.

but anyone i googled it for a little while. anyone know a definite awnser?

Never Looked Back Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia's Avatar

there's really nothing you can drink to flush your system. Time is the only thing to DEFINITIVELY get any drug out of your system. There are things from head shops you can buy to flush you, but they arent really that reliable.

you best bet, IMO, is to get some synthetic urine.

Im yo uncle bee bop!!

Occasionally Opiated kTron2g is fresh on the scene. kTron2g is fresh on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonnewolf View Post
    your from wv too? nice.
    Ya, thats the main reason i responded. I usually just lurk around here too read posts, but when i saw you were a fellow mountaineer, I had to respond. What part of the state you in? and if you have any local headhops/hippie stores go check em out and see if they have anything. Even though it prob wont work, its always worth a try.

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

Really glad to hear that you didn't get locked up after your last drug test question. Look man, you're pissing for a parole officer right? Don't fuck around and get yourself locked up. Those head shop products are a joke. Either piss clean or get clean/synthetic urine. There's a great how-to thread around here somewhere about using a condom of clean piss in your body pocket with a tube running down the bottom of your penis on here somewhere. You can also buy prosthetic penises that pass clean piss. The one I used to use made a clicking sound when you engaged the flow, but it's wasn't all that noticeable. It's a great investment if it can keep you free and high. Just a though.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

Do not depend on any of those system cleanses. They dont work and are tested for in some cases.

The only thing that can help is exercise and hydration. And even that is negligible. Use clean or synth if it is a big deal.
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Opiophile smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey's Avatar

QQ : Does bunk shit get out of your system faster?
    Everything written by 'smokey' is a work of pure fiction. It's not true folks.

Opiophile smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey's Avatar

^^^^^

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

huge doses of time are really all that work.
    and a lot of water, and anything to speed metabolism may potentiate the effects of time.
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

I heard drinking a gallon of clean piss works.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alowishus View Post
    I heard drinking a gallon of clean piss works.
    gotta plug it...
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Never Looked Back Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s

gotta plug it...
    And drink it after that. Works everytime.
    I lost my final fight to disease, I feel that this is where it ends
    I need that shot to enter my vein
    My Brompton Cocktail blend

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    gotta plug it...

plug it thru the cock? sounds logically correct than

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Could get a bicycle tire pump and fill it with the clean piss and shoot it up yer cock into your bladder...
    Then you can pass the test.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

Well i was thinking to just use my turkey baster, not on myself tho id like to do a test on my chipmunks first, but all three of them (Alvin, Simon, and Theodore) died when i was trying to infuse clean shit up their ass.

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

The primary route by which the body removes opioids (at least the phenolic ones) is via gluconation. Codones/Morphones are reduced to alcohols, another point for gluconation. Gluconate salts? N-dealkylation is another point of metabolism but I don't know if the material is complexed there.

Floyd the Barber blackman has disabled reputation blackman's Avatar

Dammit boro. I'm sure you give some great info but I have absolutely no idea what you just said. It's usually just way the fuck over my head. Eh, no worries.
    Your milk is my shit. My shit, it is your milk.

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by blackman View Post
    Dammit boro. I'm sure you give some great info but I have absolutely no idea what you just said. It's usually just way the fuck over my head. Eh, no worries.
    Sorry- why not buy 2 cheap testws & then eat tons of zinc gluconate & test until clear & nexst day forgo the zinc gluconate & see if the positive lasts longer? Those herbal cleaners likely just rely on this stuff & my method is cheaper by far...

+ Reply to Thread