Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need Synthetic Urine to Show Oxycodone

Opiophorum Member Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph's Avatar

Default Need Synthetic Urine to Show Oxycodone

So, at the clinic I tested positive for THC, and now next time (in a few months) I have to test negative to stay on board.

Now, I have used synthetic urine in the past for an employment drug screen (10 panel, sent to lab), and it worked. I'm assuming that since the clinic uses an instant test, that it would certainly work for that if it worked in a lab (lab is more thorough).

However, the nagging problem is that I assume I have to test positive for Oxycodone, which I'm prescribed?

Is there any way to make synthetic urine test positive for oxycodone? Isn't a positive for oxycodone technically just a positive for oxymorphone, or does the test look for other metabolites like noroxycodone?

I have access to Opana pills. What if I crushed up some Opana pill, & Oxycodone pill into the synthetic urine. This in theory would cover the oxymorphone and oxycodone presence, but do I need noroxycodone as well?

I am not willing to give up weed. Thoughts please.

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

Default Re: Need Synthetic Urine to Show Oxycodone

You would rather give up the oxy?

Opiophorum Member hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo's Avatar

Curious about this as well... crushing tiny bits of the drug into clean piss? does it work?

Never Looked Back hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile's Avatar

I'm also very curious. I have had similar issues. Let me know how it turns out.
    Vice, in its true light, is so deformed, that it shocks us at first sight; and would hardly ever seduce us, if it did not at first wear the mask of some virtue.

Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl Chesterfield (1694-1773), British statesman, man of letters. repr. in The Letters of the Earl of Chesterfield to His Son, vol. 1, no. 142, ed. Charles Strachey (1901). letter, Feb. 22, 1748 (1774).

I KNOW THINGS ARE GUNNA CHANGE......BUT I CANT SAY BAD OR GOOD!
    -Neil Young "Look Out For My Love"

LONG LIVE THE SOCK PUPPET PERVERT!
    R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Departed Opiophile poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla's Avatar

I would guess you would have to make a liquid solution of a tiny bit of oxy and somehow inject into your fake pee solution. Only problem with that is those tests are measured by PPM so if your levels are too extremely too high they may take you off the oxy anyway for abusing them. Then you will be stuck with trammys or something.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLORarkOliveGreen] According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. The star is dead just like your dreams.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

I have crushed up a tiny piece of a suboxone pill and put it in clean urine so that my drug test would test positive for suboxone and negative for everything else. It worked fine with the instant test. However this doesn't mean it will work for oxycodone, but if worse comes to worse, I would at least try this method.

Quote Originally Posted by poonwhalla View Post
    I would guess you would have to make a liquid solution of a tiny bit of oxy and somehow inject into your fake pee solution. Only problem with that is those tests are measured by PPM so if your levels are too extremely too high they may take you off the oxy anyway for abusing them. Then you will be stuck with trammys or something.
    An instant test doesn't show levels, it just shows negative or positive, so as long as its an instant test (not a lab test) he should be fine.

For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled. -Hunter S. Thompson

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

I'm guessing its more likely that they check for oxymorphone, oxycodones metabolite.

Perhaps the best option is to see if a friend (with clean piss) is willing to take a tiny bit of oxycodone and give you his piss.

Departed Opiophile poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla's Avatar

don't know if this helps but here is a good link on piss quizes. http://www.craigmedical.com/drug_tes...and%20codeine?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLORarkOliveGreen] According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. The star is dead just like your dreams.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Opiophorum Member Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph has a spectacular aura about Oxymorph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyMohawk View Post
    I'm guessing its more likely that they check for oxymorphone, oxycodones metabolite.
    Well, again I DO have access to opana, so this would be the oxymorphone source. But I'm not sure if the test looks for JUST oxymorphone or if it looks for the presence of all 3 (OC, OM, nor-OC)

Perhaps the best option is to see if a friend (with clean piss) is willing to take a tiny bit of oxycodone and give you his piss.
    I have to fly to Florida for the clinic visit. Not sure how I would transport the urine without it becoming stale/unusable.

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

Is this going to be done by a lab?

Also, you can freeze pee for a while and as long as you are transporting at room temp or colder you should be fine for almost 14 days.

The problem you may run into is getting around TSA, etc. Although you need less than 3 oz so you could take it in your ziplock bag and carry on.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

opiopopo LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by havok View Post
    I have crushed up a tiny piece of a suboxone pill and put it in clean urine so that my drug test would test positive for suboxone and negative for everything else. It worked fine with the instant test. However this doesn't mean it will work for oxycodone, but if worse comes to worse, I would at least try this method.
    An instant test doesn't show levels, it just shows negative or positive, so as long as its an instant test (not a lab test) he should be fine.
    I have a friend who was doing the same thing with crushing up a little suboxone in her urine every month. Great, until they sent the sample to the lab one month (which they'd never done before) My friend was dismissed from the clinic that day and is basically screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by jill View Post
    Is this going to be done by a lab?

Also, you can freeze pee for a while and as long as you are transporting at room temp or colder you should be fine for almost 14 days.
    No lab, instant test.

I'll bet freezing it will make it last indefinitely. However, are you sure that at room temp it would last 14 days? This seems a bit long, I thought at room temp it was 12 hours max?

The problem you may run into is getting around TSA, etc. Although you need less than 3 oz so you could take it in your ziplock bag and carry on.
    Okay, I have a travel size Listerine bottle that is 3.2 oz (have passed TSA with it before), so this would work. Only problem is, aren't TSA going to be a bit curious about yellow liquid in a Listerine bottle? Or can I tuck it away in my carry-on? (x-ray does not show color)

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

The labs that we use, are nationwide, and they accept samples up to 14 days old at room temperature. I am sure you can do a Google search and get the answer if you don't trust that, though. I would look into it and see what you return.

An instant test is the easiest to pass, those can't detect (differentiate) various metabolites.

No, the Listerine bottle is fine, given it is cleansed well first. Per TSA, all carry-on liquids have to go in the ziplock bag, so I would not risk putting it somewhere else. They aren't going to look that closely at the color, and if they do, who cares? You aren't going to get questioned about it.
    You're likely to cause more problems if it is discovered in your carry-on and not in the ziplock bag.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Opiophorum Member struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler's Avatar

Crushing up the pills or adding any drug to urine will not make the urine positive as the tests do not respond positive to the drug. The tests respond to the particular metabolites your body produces when breaking the drug down. Sorry to bust anyone's bubble. I thought it may be possible too until I looked further into it.

-Strugg

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by struggler View Post
    Crushing up the pills or adding any drug to urine will not make the urine positive as the tests do not respond positive to the drug. The tests respond to the particular metabolites your body produces when breaking the drug down. Sorry to bust anyone's bubble. I thought it may be possible too until I looked further into it.

-Strugg
    That couldn't be any further from the truth I didn't look into it I did it twice a month for a year so 104 times or so. For the instant read tests it absolutely works, the lab is where they test for metabolites.

No glory in them stories of the cold cells
    Or sittin' all night chillin in the motel
    Peepin' out the mini blind waitin' for dope sales
    I write a story bout my life, an call it "Coke Tales"
    The truth is, I'm one man
    The street life, I'm countin' friends all on one hand
    The sad part, I aint even got to 5 yet
    Unless you count this pistol and this fuckin pyrex

OpioNoMo kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light kNOw1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by struggler View Post

-Strugg
    I agree with B&S. I've seen plenty of instants be passed this way. And if your logic was even true, since OxyM is a metabolite of OxyC, he could just throw a little bit of the OxyM right?

Quote Originally Posted by kNOw1 View Post
    I agree with B&S. I've seen plenty of instants be passed this way. And if your logic was even true, since OxyM is a metabolite of OxyC, he could just throw a little bit of the OxyM right?
    This is absolutely true and exactly why I asked what type of test the OP was having. Up until then, it seemed like everyone was thinking it was a lab test (myself included).
    JILL

So based on the feedback, it seems like instant tests detect oxycodone itself, rather than metabolites?

Do they check for temperature? What is the acceptable range?

Oh yes, they check for temperature!! That is the main first thing before a specimen is discarded. The range varies by testor or lab, but generally around 97 to 100 degrees is within most ranges.
    JILL

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

Get a kitchen thermometer for like $5 and a few handwarmers. Heat it in microwave then rubber band a handwarmer or 2 to the bottle. It depends on the brand of handwarmer sometimes 2 will get it to hot and sometimes it'll keep it right at 98 degrees. Use the thermometer to make sure its 97-99 periodically and b:efore you dump it in the cup.

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

you know what's the perfect body temperature?
    your body
    right before going in the clinic for the test
    put your clean pee with slight amount of the necessary drugs smashed in there (yes it works for dipstick tests) in an unlubed condom
    then tie it up and stick it in sum tighty whities right under your balls

^Thats not a sure thing I failed a drug test doing exactly that and my balls are plenty warm. If you think about it your body is 98 internally, if you put a condom full of water in a pot of boiling water its not going to heat up to 212(assuming the condom wouldn't bust) with the way most instant reads are now if its 97 or 96 they're going to be super fuckin suspicious if not cone right in and check your temp.

Have you tried that with your balls, Shelley?

Okay, temperature is key.

Now, how much oxycodone do I need to put in the sample? Is it possible to put in too much? What is the ideal ratio of [mL urine to mg oxycodone]?

PLATINUM MEMBER Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M is a splendid one to behold Miss M's Avatar

I would surely do a few "trial runs" as far as maintaining the correct temperature goes.
    Also for heating that works well (and a little easier to find than hand warmers) are
    those instant-heating stick on patches they make for back/muscle pain. Any drugstore sells
    about 10 brands of them, all sizes and shapes.

I think the concern with how much of a pill to use would be to make sure you use enough to
    insure that it will register on the test. Remember, these tests (the quick-dip type) just tell
    you that either the drug is there, or it isn't.....not how much. Again, I would give that part a
    trial run, as well.

Good luck with this, make sure you let us all know how things turn out.......
    ...Mimi

Never Looked Back Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyMohawk View Post

This is what I would try to do. They would only need to take a small amount of oxy.

Benz

Jonny answered that question before we knew it was a dip test and not a lab. Either would work, but I don't know if someone totally clean would do that. I guess, it's something to look into!
    JILL

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

Quote Originally Posted by Bricks & Stacks View Post
    ^Thats not a sure thing I failed a drug test doing exactly that and my balls are plenty warm. If you think about it your body is 98 internally, if you put a condom full of water in a pot of boiling water its not going to heat up to 212(assuming the condom wouldn't bust) with the way most instant reads are now if its 97 or 96 they're going to be super fuckin suspicious if not cone right in and check your temp.

Have you tried that with your balls, Shelley?
    no, i've stuck a piss filled condom up my vag
    better than going to jail
    i made 2 white babies in my belly.... no balls here

Inside you is way warmer then outside and under your balls.

Put your clean pee on your dashboard with the defrost on high with the sun beating on it. This has worked several times for my CDL licensed friend who gets randoms. He carries it in his truck in a black film canister well sealed every day
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

I found it tended to turn brown after awhile (a few months) even though it was refridgerated, it didn't cost me any fails but I did get the "you ought to drink more water" remark once or twice, it's best to replenish it with fresh piss whenever possible- I'm sure your buddy has it nailed, those guys must be very good at beating piss tests. I had a friend who worked on a tugboat and basically had to give it (everything) up, which he did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast