Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IV generic er 15

Occasionally Opiated brnbbd is an unknown quantity at this point

Needle IV generic er 15

so my buddy got his hands on a generic opana er 15mg and was wondering the best way to iv. Its a white round tab with a half moon and 262 on the reverse side. looked through the forum and couldn't find anything. anybody here have any experience or ideas about it?

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

Default Re: IV generic er 15

they make a generic er?

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/logo-262-17686.html
    I didn't think they did either but sure enough thats what it is

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

huh ive done the iso extraction on the er's and I prefer to snort them. seems like less waste and less hassle. But if you must look up the iso extraction method its around some were.

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brnbbd View Post
    so my buddy got his hands on a generic opana er 15mg and was wondering the best way to iv. Its a white round tab with a half moon and 262 on the reverse side. looked through the forum and couldn't find anything. anybody here have any experience or ideas about it?
    Just curious any idea what they cost per tab ?

Also let me know if it gets sticky if it gets wet.

Be careful becuase brand name Opana gells real easily.

Never Looked Back HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe's Avatar

Seriously. Just crush and snort it.

Occasionally Opiated oxymorphojuanadone is fresh on the scene. oxymorphojuanadone is fresh on the scene. oxymorphojuanadone's Avatar

endo no longer makes the 7.5 and 15 mg ERs, so other companies are now allowed to make generics of those two miligrams only; it's interesting that it appears to be a normal pill and that is most likely to IV since it won't have the timeRx mechanism that endo's pills have, so these are technically better than the pink IR 10s since they're a bit bigger in miligram size.

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

^^I bet my left nut there is still a gelling mechanism.
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

ya they gelled up kinka like morphine does. ended up just crushing and snorting. and i believe he got it for 20 bucks

+ Reply to Thread